Do you have a problem if I upload a mod for this? Beast race textures, and eventually an attempt at a male SoS version of this. Quality is "good enough" though not "outstanding".

Alternatively, I could just post the files here and let you roll them up into this download.

Do you have a problem if I upload a mod for this? Beast race textures, and eventually an attempt at a male SoS version of this. Quality is "good enough" though not "outstanding".

Alternatively, I could just post the files here and let you roll them up into this download.

I have no problem with it. I will add a link to your mod at the main page if you have your mod up. 

Problem initially:

I'm basically complete a first draft of the supplement, except for one problem I am entirely unable to solve.. Have you ever encountered a problem where an armoraddon ignores the _0 weight version of the armor? I have then _1 version specified in the armoraddon, analyzing the files accessed while the game runs, tesv.exe does indeed access successfully the _0.nif to read from it, however, when actually wearing the 'armor' in the game, only the _1 high-weight shape is ever used.

Oddly, the equippable armoraddon version in the .esp uses an exact copy of the same two .nif files (just with the HDT string) and that works just fine, it's only the SoS plugin armoraddon version that does not work. Tried renaming the files, tried re-exporting them, swapped them around...  I also replace the two .nif files with the .nif's from another schlong and the weight is ignored as well, so almost %100 certain it is not the nif. However, I've also checked over and over the settings in the .esp and they seem correct. I may be encountering some weird game glitch..

The "female" section of the same armoraddons still works as well. No problem with the female _0 weight file being ignored. So, it seems very unlikely it is something with the "armor" or "armoraddon" directly. Can a textureset selection break an armoraddon ?

I managed to figure it out, though I don't entirely understand. Best guess is an unexpected way masterfiles reference each other. In the original .esp, the armoraddon for the sos plugin already had the female information, but not the male. In the new .esp set with the original .esp as master, I add the male info to armoraddon. However, unless I actually go through the motions of also setting the female info again, it doesn't work. In other words, even though the female info stays the same, I still must re-select the female files and texturesets in CK before saving the new .esp. The effect of not doing this, though, being the male armor still " works ", but just that the _0 weight version for the male armor only isn't read, is completely baffling.

I also realized a problem with the bodyslide setup.. I altered the mesh for the male model, which invalidates the bodyslide information from the female version. I was thinking of a way to fix it... realized while looking at the files that the addition/removal of a few vertices was concentrated in the first 50 or so indices. I also noticed looking at the .bsd slider data files that they reference the vertex displacement values only, and do so by also referencing the vertex index. I tried writing a script to alter the .bsd files' vertex index information after index 50 to match the mesh alterations and it actually worked, lol..

Here is a first draft.. I have not tested everything yet. I hope it works.

* Even though it references CBBE, it should work for both the UNP and CBBE version, I think

* In Install, on the first screen, match the selection made when installing base mod. Won't work correct otherwise. I never used fomod before, hope I did it correctly.

* Only one texture for now, with a different approach. "schlong" part of schlong is different color than skin. Has to be that way for beast race obviously. For male skin, may be able to make skin color match.

* color changes with skin tone as the original. No way around that unless someone makes overlay colors.

* floppy sos seems to not work so well with the SoS plugin version. Tell me if it work or not for you.

* no male bodyslide yet. Maybe soon.

* Must go after Original mod in load order

* Order of two .esp is unfortunately important. It must be in order as:

SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon - FemaleBeastsSupplement.esp

SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon - MaleSupplement.esp

Tell me if things don't work right.

SOS-ERFHPCBBE-BeastAndMaleSupplement-TESTING.rar

Here is a first draft.. I have not tested everything yet. I hope it works.

* Even though it references CBBE, it should work for both the UNP and CBBE version, I think

* In Install, on the first screen, match the selection made when installing base mod. Won't work correct otherwise. I never used fomod before, hope I did it correctly.

* Only one texture for now, with a different approach. "schlong" part of schlong is different color than skin. Has to be that way for beast race obviously. For male skin, may be able to make skin color match.

* color changes with skin tone as the original. No way around that unless someone makes overlay colors.

* floppy sos seems to not work so well with the SoS plugin version. Tell me if it work or not for you.

* no male bodyslide yet. Maybe soon.

* Must go after Original mod in load order

* Order of two .esp is unfortunately important. It must be in order as:

SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon - FemaleBeastsSupplement.esp

SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon - MaleSupplement.esp

Tell me if things don't work right.

So far so good. Male and female seem to work correctly for what I've seen so far. My only personal complaint is that my character is a Dagi-Rhat and I haven't been able to dirty hack it into working on them yet like I do for other schlongs.

I added the download as a separate mod here:   Evil's Horse Penis 2 - CBBE Beast Races and SoS Males

There are alot of possible combinations of the options I haven't tested, so tell me if things break..

The method of providing a number of the options makes the .esp setup complicated. The new download page explains some of it, and the new download has a Notes.txt in the actual archive (doesn't get seen when just installing in a mod manager) that tries to explain more about how to change things.

I kinda liked the old version, at least for some races, but the scaling and proportions seem to be kind of Bleh(this one seems to suffer from same problem actually). What's the easiest way to alter the shape to suit my tastes /for NPC's/ since the old one isn't bodyslide compatible(and racemenu obviously doesn't do jack to npcs')?

For that matter, in this version in bodyslide, the size morph scale goes from 0 - 100; how does this relate to the node scaling in the SOS add-on MCM menu? Is it 0-10 in SOS and 20 is double the scale of the wang at 100 in bodyslide? I tried altering the new version in bodyslide to fix it's problem with being short and fat by default, but it's significantly longer in-game compared to what it was in bodyslide and it's confusing me why.

Bodyslide morphs are unrelated to node scaling in game. The node scales do as the words suggest, it scales the skeleton bones, thus altering the part of the model's mesh that is weighted to the bones. Bodyslide morphs alter the base mesh itself, independent of weighting or the skeleton.

When you export a built .nif file from bodyslide, you're exporting a completely altered model mesh. All NPC's and the player character will reflect the changes. In game, the node scaling through racemenu will further alter the mesh, with the scaling applying to the "new" mesh exported from bodyslide.

One type of effect this has is seen by the "length" morph from bodyslide. Normally, when you scale a bone like Gen3, the mesh deforms by "expanding outward and slightly forward" since the mesh vertices weighted to Gen3 are generally surrounding that bone.

When altering the "Length" morph in Bodyslide, the mesh itself is stretched further out, but the skeleton is unaltered. The mesh vertices that surrounded a bone like Gen3 are now pushed slightly forward of the bone in the base mesh. This alters how the node scaling affects the weighted vertices.. When you then scale the Gen3 node in game, the mesh weighted to that bone seems to "expand outward and much more forward".

This isn't directly related, but has some more info about skeletons and models: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59309-how-does-sos-bulge-scaling-work/?p=1500913

Bodyslide morphs are unrelated to node scaling in game. The node scales do as the words suggest, it scales the skeleton bones, thus altering the part of the model's mesh that is weighted to the bones. Bodyslide morphs alter the base mesh itself, independent of weighting or the skeleton.

When you export a built .nif file from bodyslide, you're exporting a completely altered model mesh. All NPC's and the player character will reflect the changes. In game, the node scaling through racemenu will further alter the mesh, with the scaling applying to the "new" mesh exported from bodyslide.

One type of effect this has is seen by the "length" morph from bodyslide. Normally, when you scale a bone like Gen3, the mesh deforms by "expanding outward and slightly forward" since the mesh vertices weighted to Gen3 are generally surrounding that bone.

When altering the "Length" morph in Bodyslide, the mesh itself is stretched further out, but the skeleton is unaltered. The mesh vertices that surrounded a bone like Gen3 are now pushed slightly forward of the bone in the base mesh. This alters how the node scaling affects the weighted vertices.. When you then scale the Gen3 node in game, the mesh weighted to that bone seems to "expand outward and much more forward".

This isn't directly related, but has some more info about skeletons and models: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59309-how-does-sos-bulge-scaling-work/?p=1500913

Once I set the 0 and 100 weight scaling %'s in bodyslide to be the same I eventually got V2 of the horsecock just how I want it. However in V1 it's just overly fat and short and I can't for the life of me figure out Why. Using the latest xmpse skeleton, racemenu, there's no conflicts that I can see yet there it is: http://imgur.com/AK3Nf49 Looks nothing like the screen shots for the mod. Which sucks 'cause I really want to use V1 for khajiit/argonian, orcs get V2 and men/mer get normal UNP.

Once I set the 0 and 100 weight scaling %'s in bodyslide to be the same I eventually got V2 of the horsecock just how I want it. However in V1 it's just overly fat and short and I can't for the life of me figure out Why. Using the latest xmpse skeleton, racemenu, there's no conflicts that I can see yet there it is: http://imgur.com/AK3Nf49 Looks nothing like the screen shots for the mod. Which sucks 'cause I really want to use V1 for khajiit/argonian, orcs get V2 and men/mer get normal UNP.

For the scaling, XPMSE should have an option during installation to install a SOS addon(though the plugin does not use SOS as a master, meaning it does not require the SOS esm or other plugin files), which adds more in-depth sliders to RaceMenu's Genitals tab.  But note that this plugin only works for your PC, not NPCs like followers. I.e the plugin replaces the scaling of the schlong in the SOS MCM menu, but only for the player. While you can use the Extensible Follower Framework mod to apply the same scaling to followers through RaceMenu(using the Command->More->Tattoos option, which gives you more options than just tattoos or warpaints), it causes the Player/NPC submenu for SOS to not load correctly.

For the scaling, XPMSE should have an option during installation to install a SOS addon(though the plugin does not use SOS as a master, meaning it does not require the SOS esm or other plugin files), which adds more in-depth sliders to RaceMenu's Genitals tab.  But note that this plugin only works for your PC, not NPCs like followers. I.e the plugin replaces the scaling of the schlong in the SOS MCM menu, but only for the player. While you can use the Extensible Follower Framework mod to apply the same scaling to followers through RaceMenu(using the Command->More->Tattoos option, which gives you more options than just tattoos or warpaints), it causes the Player/NPC submenu for SOS to not load correctly.

Sooo basically there's not a damn thing I can do to fix this for NPC's then. I use AFT not EFF and regardless need the PC/NPC menu for SOS working. Well, thanks for replying at least.

Hey, quick question here: Do you plan to add belly collision and HDT vagina collision for this? I'm not getting any and I tried manually adding hdtm.xml to the .nifs but that doesn't seem to work out. Really like the balls HDT and if I could merge that with all the other collisions this mod would be perfect. Atm I am using this body and collision files.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

just link the meshes to your hdtm.xml by using nifscope,,it's not that hard...

Complete noob here but how do i even edit such a file? I can open it in nifskope i see the pathing but right clicking on it doesn't really do anything usefull.

Anyone know how to make this work with HDT vagina? As far as i know it doesn't weem to work because it isn't connected to any bones (clitoris and such) it uses. I tried to add new NINodes to fix it and to edit the path it uses (i tried to link it to Hdtf.xml from the futanarium mod that does work but i don't like shape) but to no avail as i have not the slightest clue on how to even edit it in nifskope. Could anyone please, just please help me?

Hey, quick question here: Do you plan to add belly collision and HDT vagina collision for this? I'm not getting any and I tried manually adding hdtm.xml to the .nifs but that doesn't seem to work out. Really like the balls HDT and if I could merge that with all the other collisions this mod would be perfect. Atm I am using this body and collision files.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

Complete noob here but how do i even edit such a file? I can open it in nifskope i see the pathing but right clicking on it doesn't really do anything usefull.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-30?do=findComment&comment=1183024

Anyone know how to make this work with HDT vagina? As far as i know it doesn't weem to work because it isn't connected to any bones (clitoris and such) it uses. I tried to add new NINodes to fix it and to edit the path it uses (i tried to link it to Hdtf.xml from the futanarium mod that does work but i don't like shape) but to no avail as i have not the slightest clue on how to even edit it in nifskope. Could anyone please, just please help me?

add hdtm.xml to the female body like you did for the males,beware though,it may cause self collision,,,uhm,,the futanarium mod claims to have an xml without self collision if this bothers you

It always worked for me, but i've got the All-In-One Animated pussy pack(easiest way to get it working imo) and FloppySOS which seems to get things working by default.

It always worked for me, but i've got the All-In-One Animated pussy pack(easiest way to get it working imo) and FloppySOS which seems to get things working by default.

Somehow this mod and the other one are the only that don't respond to the vagina. Could it be that i do need the floppySOS pack to work?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-30?do=findComment&comment=1183024

add hdtm.xml to the female body like you did for the males,beware though,it may cause self collision,,,uhm,,the futanarium mod claims to have an xml without self collision if this bothers you

Thanks for the link. It took me a while before i knew what i had to do since the images seem to be broken. Btw there are a bunch of numbers in there which i set to the exact path as i created in the "block details". I don't really know if it has any effect. Thanks again btw. I really hope it works now. It's apparently not as straight forward as i thought it would be.

Somehow this mod and the other one are the only that don't respond to the vagina. Could it be that i do need the floppySOS pack to work?

Floppy SOS attaches HDTM to the schlong for you more or less, part of how it works, by default it'll overwrite any hdtm.xml you have in use with it's own, and it gets applied to any schlong that appears. Sometimes it gets stuck on some characters, but using the modifier key will allow you to reset the effect and get the wang colliding and balls swinging again. Or just go in the MCM for it, toggle it off and back on to reset it for every dong present. I recommend the mod at least if you like things moving realistically. Making futa Lydia do the Bump and Grind Dance through AFT while naked it's kinda hypnotic lol

Im a dummy i know but im having issues setting this up. I can get the size i want no problem outside of animations but as soon as i trigger a sexlab scene, the penis reverts to tiny size for the duration of the scene then grows again when its over. what am i doing wrong? 

The equipable erect cocks don't work on my Character. The Balls just stand up while the cock is still hanging. The flaccid ones are working correctly, the HDT also on all Equipables. But not the erect versions. In addition the Bodyslide Tool only works a part of it correctly, only the sliders on the right side are working, the ones on the left doesn't cange anything when i move them, so i cannot really change the size of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...