Hey EvilReflex, I really like this mod, but it makes me wonder, do you know of any other mods for SOS addons that also contain bodyslide files? I like the horse dong, but I wanna add a normal human one onto a follower of mine.

The other ones work too you just need the texture patch.

Hey EvilReflex, I really like this mod, but it makes me wonder, do you know of any other mods for SOS addons that also contain bodyslide files? I like the horse dong, but I wanna add a normal human one onto a follower of mine.

The other ones work too you just need the texture patch.

I havent updated SOS in a while, does 3.0 have them? Like are there bodyslide customizable meshes in there? 

Look there:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54668-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/

• 2 weeks later...

Some tools like Mod Organizer work by overriding existing data. When a mod is loaded, if it contains files with the same name in the same location as already existing files, those files are overriden by the mod. If two mods also have the same files, the mod loaded later in the load order overrides the other.

When using Bodyslide, the ouput location of the outfit model "builds" is in the skyrim data directory, under a folder in data\meshes\ . However, this mod also includes a pre-built copy of the model as well. Since the bodyslide output goes into the Skyrim data directory, but then this mod in your load order also contains the same file in the same location, the pre-built files in the loaded mod will override the model built from Bodyslide.

For mod organizer, easiest thing is to go into the folder for this mod (skyrim\modorganizer\mods\) and delete or rename the pre-built model files under the mod's /meshes folder. By doing this, the files built into the skyrim data directory aren't overriden.

I am still attempting to figure out how to make the penis to the size I want. I make it have big balls, but when I save it, it doesn't translate into the game itself. The ones in the game are the standard size. Why is this?

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MODS:

BodySlide 2 (To adjust the penis meshes to your body and change size of the SoS Addon penis)

RaceMenu 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (needed for the SoS Plugin to resize the Penis in Racemenu)

Any chance for beast race support in terms of textures?

Sorry no, I lost motivation to work on this mod. 

Such a shame,,i hope you regain your motivation someday,since your work is a sight to behold...doing a fallback to your previous horse schlong then..for the beast races at least

• 2 weeks later...

Should Consider adding this to your page.

"Works only with Non-Beast races"

I personally tried this equipable in every configuration imaginable and it seems there is no way to get it to show up on a Khajjit or Agrarian female. 

Shame, this would have went great with my character too.

If anyone got this to work I would be delighted to find out how!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

If the author finds a spare moment, I would very much appreciate a quick port to the CBBE Manga Body 1.4 (from this thread).  (The dreaded schlong / body gap.)  I have struggled in vain for literally dozens of hours, and made multiple pleas for advice.  It seems only the authors of schlong assets know the necessary tricks to make it work.  BodySlide and/or Outfit Studio only complicate matters.  I literally will not play the game until I have this sorted out and I am able to make use of this great mod.

Thank you for your consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

Friends, I need help. Can someone explain me what should I do or edit that females would use strapon per race, in active role of course. For example, a Nord female would use strapon when dominates, but Orc female wouldn't, to avoid duplication(it has this horse dick already). Thanks in advance.

Friends, I need help. Can someone explain me what should I do or edit that females would use strapon per race, in active role of course. For example, a Nord female would use strapon when dominates, but Orc female wouldn't, to avoid duplication(it has this horse dick already). Thanks in advance.

I do believe you need a mod that let's you set an npc's or players gender to trans. Sexlab Eager NPC's and Cumshot does this.

Hello ,

I just wanted to mention that i love your mod... though it might have a bug or smth.

The Equipable version owns HDT collision with the Vagina ( Not perfectly but there is some ) ... but the one you can equip through the SoS menu doesnt.

Might be a bug or scripting error , but you may want to look into that :P

Cheers , hero097

PS: Can you please update the collision aswell? The are pretty good already but the vagina doesnt strech / parts itself up far enough.... maybe because Scaling on the Schlong doesnt work. You dont have to but i would love that lil tweak ;D