ok, next.

Questlog breast grow bigger doesnt change, doesnt go out of the log. no dialogue about it with bellamy, that changes anything.

Any way to get the questlog free of this ?

and another

pc shall be made to a painslut. bellamy wants to kiss her. open yourt lips is the last sentence.  instead the game is loading and pc plus bellamy fall down from sky into giant camp. this is a very old bug, not seen for 5 years.   this is repeating each time bellamy wants to  kiss pc.    animation billy kissing is ready.

hi, i've always wanted to play slaverun but I had skyrim on a console, until now. Its amazing you saved teh mod but I have 2 questions... is it possible to make the nude law optionalm, since if I download skimpy armors I want people to wear them? And.. if you advance with the quest will furniture appear, like the original slaverun market?

On 11/21/2020 at 11:23 PM, Tenri said:

That depends how the one you are using was made, I know for the one I made once I lost the original it will work as much as Slaverun can work with the newer versions. (as in it will allow the mod to run but there is no guarantee that it doesn't have other issues related to changes in the framework)

Tried with the fixes I had on my PC and off course they do not work(Im asked to install dd 4.2 integration and the mod does not load).If it is not to much to ask,could you post your fix to try it out?And thanks for responding quickly.

2 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Tried with the fixes I had on my PC and off course they do not work(Im asked to install dd 4.2 integration and the mod does not load).If it is not to much to ask,could you post your fix to try it out?And thanks for responding quickly.

DOes anybody know when exactly milk mod economy  is used in this mod ?

in my pike dialogue about milk he "milks" her with a titfuck , not with the milkmachine

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

DOes anybody know when exactly milk mod economy  is used in this mod ?

in my pike dialogue about milk he "milks" her with a titfuck , not with the milkmachine

They don't use the machines IIRC but they will give you lactacid, and the breast anims are meant to be them drinking your milk from the source.

56 minutes ago, Tenri said:

They don't use the machines IIRC but they will give you lactacid, and the breast anims are meant to be them drinking your milk from the source.

Thanks, so i deinstalled MME , again.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:07 PM, shiagwen said:

Thanks, so i deinstalled MME , again.

I could easily be mistaken (wouldn't be the first time), but I think you need MME (Milk Mod Economy) if you want your character's breasts to grow from the lactacid and milking.