Kenjoka

Slaverun Reloaded (03-June-2018)

3 hours ago, galgat said:
Spoiler

Something I have been doing, to give a tiny bit more content to this wonderful mod while I wait for Kenjoka to update.
Back up your original Slaverun_Reloaded.esp first encase you mess up.

0. Open Slaverun_Reloaded.esp in the CK

In the Object window, in the filter bos, type "SLV" this will bring up all the stuff pertaining to Slaverun" go to Quest on the left side of the Object window.

I look for the scene's in quest's But you can also do regular dialogue as well ( just avoid Dialogue that has a Quest fragment ). Good place to start is SLV_EnforcerSex Quest

( If you feel really good about Fragment editing, and are good with the CK then you can also randomize some of the Dialogue that has script fragments, but I recommend you avoid those )

1. Opening it and clicking on the Scenes tab, then looking for Scene. Example "SLV_EnforcerSexDemonstration2" High light it.
2. Then look for action 2
3. right click on action 2 and choose Edit.

default dialogue will be something like "Damn... what are you doing? I... I don't wanted everyone to see me."

4.now double click on that in the Dialog scene Action. which will bring up the Topic info window. Place a check in the Random Box located under the actual dialogue Quote.

5. now close the Topic info window.
6. Right click on the Dialogue in the Dialog scene Action window, and choose copy. This will duplicate the dialogue right underneath the original dialogue.
7. double click the new dialogue bringing up the Topic info.
8. High light the Dialogue in the Topic info window, and click very slowly, so you don't bring up the Edit response window.
9. Now you can change the dialogue to something different. Of course try to keep in meaning pretty much a similar event statement
10. In my case I have edited, and added three random Dialogue like this.

[Action 2]

A. "Damn... what are you doing? I... I don't wanted everyone to see me."
b. "You dirty fucker? I... I don't want people to see me doing this."
c. "What the fuck are you doing? We need to go somewhere private, These people will see me."

[Action 11]

A. "Dammit! I shouldn't have trusted you!"
b. "You Bastard! You know I did not want to do it like this.."
c. "Your a mean man, I hate you! I don't want to be seen like this."

11. This for me give a very much more randomness to what will be said in the scene's, and I find it to give a better immersion to the mod, giving quite a bit more randomness to the scene's, and for me it help's.

12. You can do this with most any Dialogue action in a scene, which I have in many mods that I like, and the randomness for the scene event, is quite nice. However I warn you to avoid changing any Dialogue action with a script fragment, as these may mess things up. Dialogue fragments don't always duplicate properly, especially if you are using MO.

13. I do this with many mods, I find it can in many case's give new life to the mod, for me the more Random the dialogue the better. I have always tried to do this in my own mods, and I think it helps.

14. Is perhaps old new's "Oxymoron" to many of you, but might help some newer mod user's.

I'm glad you posted this, I was recently changing dialogue for some of the topics. I had no idea how to mess with the scene dialogue though, thank you for sharing. I'm slowly learning how to mess with the ck and someday want to create a mod similar to solutions, but slightly more complex. Familiarizing myself with stuff like this helps.

I'm relatively new to mod using i have a year under my belt .

is it possible to use the oldrim version of net-immerse override for sse i got all the D-D requirements running and set up

-_side note is it bad that i deleted the HKX file behaviors (only the major ones)that conflicted with sse in FNIS_-

but the boots require the use of net immerse override

On 9/17/2018 at 10:29 AM, LatencyRemix said:

I just installed his mod + requiredments,  seems to be working fine except after head gets shaves and walks you to the door to enter town, it doesnt enter town?

any suggestions?

use the open city mod that way no need to load into the city

1 minute ago, storky17 said:

I'm relatively new to mod using i have a year under my belt .

is it possible to use the oldrim version of net-immerse override for sse i got all the D-D requirements running and set up

-_side note is it bad that i deleted the HKX file behaviors (only the major ones)that conflicted with sse in FNIS_-

but the boots require the use of net immerse override

You can never use a 32 bit SKSE dll with Skyrim SE. You can check the DLL type in your file manager. Just click on it.

Also many of the SKSE DLLs are only valid for a specific version of the game. Memory locations change between builds.

So, in general, no Oldrim SKSE mods.

13 minutes ago, fred200 said:

You can never use a 32 bit SKSE dll with Skyrim SE. You can check the DLL type in your file manager. Just click on it.

Also many of the SKSE DLLs are only valid for a specific version of the game. Memory locations change between builds.

So, in general, no Oldrim SKSE mods.

thank you for the reply

the DEVIOUS Stuff wont change my location could this be becuase of the HKX files no longer being present

36 minutes ago, storky17 said:

thank you for the reply

the DEVIOUS Stuff wont change my location could this be becuase of the HKX files no longer being present

HKX files are the same between Oldrim and Skyrim SE. They just have to be converted; there is a tool to do that in your Skyrim SE directory. Anything Devious - ask in their forum.

10 minutes ago, fred200 said:

HKX files are the same between Oldrim and Skyrim SE. They just have to be converted; there is a tool to do that in your Skyrim SE directory. Anything Devious - ask in their forum.

ythanks now i will go do that and try to add the files back in

Kenjoka,

I was looking at some of your script source files and noticed a glaring problem.  You are often using "getActorBase" to get or change items but "getActorBase" has a serious flaw.  The game keeps TWO actor base records for NPCs, the ActorBase and the LeveledActorBase.  The LeveledActorBase is the one you should always use and leave the ActorBase "virgin".  All changes made to ActorBase items by the game are applied to the LeveledActorBase while the ActorBase is supposed to reflect the unmodified original NPC record.

Note that non-unique actors from Leveled Lists often have an actorbase record with the Fox race in it, no name and little that means anything at all.  For those actors you'll find the real information only in the LeveledActorBase.

While changing the ActorBase seems to work in most cases there may be some things you can change that don't get reflected up to the LeveledActorBase which is what is used by the game for anything related to an active actor.  Using ActorBase should be restricted to only when you need to see the Original value of some item in the LeveledActorBase.

6 hours ago, afa said:

Is that slave route, or slaver route, or free?

I can't get animal and gladiator to actually show as slaver. 

I have no problems with arena fights as female slaver. Won 2, got raped in the first and killed him after that ^^

I was referring to the recruitment of Animals and Gladiators.

As to actual Arena combat I didn't have much of a problem, except if you let the game decide you only get easy scenario's it seems regardless of your Rank (which does make Ranking up extremely easy).

As to being stuck on the rape scenario if you are also using Defeat there is a small glitch (regardless of being a victim or aggressor) where you get stuck in "break free" (resist) which often leaves you on your knees or moaning constantly, the way to break that is to spam your "resist" keys (usually "A" and "D") until you are released.

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I have no problems with arena fights as female slaver. Won 2, got raped in the first and killed him after that ^^

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could it be that death alternative cause problems in the arena fights? I lost a fight but nothing special happend. no rape or anything. the enemy just stood near me.

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I lost a rape training match and nothing happens now. the player is just kneeing on the ground but no rape or enslavement.

8 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I was referring to the recruitment of Animals and Gladiators.

As to actual Arena combat I didn't have much of a problem, except if you let the game decide you only get easy scenario's it seems regardless of your Rank (which does make Ranking up extremely easy).

As to being stuck on the rape scenario if you are also using Defeat there is a small glitch (regardless of being a victim or aggressor) where you get stuck in "break free" (resist) which often leaves you on your knees or moaning constantly, the way to break that is to spam your "resist" keys (usually "A" and "D") until you are released.

I think the recruitment quest are not finished. I disabled Defeat and Death alternative but I stayed in the bleed out kneeing after beeing defeated in a training match. No sound or anything.

After taking the job to be the vampire's blood feeding human for the day, taking to the vampire and starting the animation, the animation that plays is "FunnyBizz Molag Miss" or something like that which doesn't make sense. Is it supposed to play that animation? It really doesn't fit...

46 minutes ago, mariolonos said:

After taking the job to be the vampire's blood feeding human for the day, taking to the vampire and starting the animation, the animation that plays is "FunnyBizz Molag Miss" or something like that which doesn't make sense. Is it supposed to play that animation? It really doesn't fit...

Scene's are chosen via Sex Lab, so it is entirely random luck if you get a scene that matches the story line, I cannot remember if there is a function in the MCM that allows an over-ride so that a scene matches. DD has some controls but they are more for what devices are worn, as does ZAP. Mind you both have their own bias as well I suspect. There is a way to change the scene, pretty sure its a shortcut key available from Sex Lab but to use it you gotta be quick to notice what scene is coming and change it before the scene starts.

38 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Scene's are chosen via Sex Lab, so it is entirely random luck if you get a scene that matches the story line, I cannot remember if there is a function in the MCM that allows an over-ride so that a scene matches. DD has some controls but they are more for what devices are worn, as does ZAP. Mind you both have their own bias as well I suspect. There is a way to change the scene, pretty sure its a shortcut key available from Sex Lab but to use it you gotta be quick to notice what scene is coming and change it before the scene starts.

Aren’t animations called by tags? Aren’t there any vampire feeding tags? Or atleast play the vanilla vampire feeding animation? 

45 minutes ago, mariolonos said:

Aren’t animations called by tags? Aren’t there any vampire feeding tags? Or atleast play the vanilla vampire feeding animation? 

Yes but there are multiple tags for many animations, I would guess that the Molag animations have Vampire as one of the tags? I come across many as an example; Shout Like a Virgin, "Spank a Thief" the first time sure you spank the thief but after that for some reason spanking is by far a more broader sense of what the definition of Spank is.

A couple versions of Slaverun back installing it with the DD requirements meant having to make space for I think almost 2000 animations, most systems could cope with a max of around 10k give or take about 3-500 which of course kicked up an uproar for many, as we had to choose cut 2k animations or don't play Slaverun... I can only assume back then, if you had played that version, scenes would have matched quite well (although maybe repetitive?).  Current version has a bare minimal animations in the package (possibly none, although I suspect the whipping plus masturbation scenes although separate would still take a animation slot to work as they do?).

I haven't logged in but I know I can select scenes manually just before they start, this function I am sure is in Sex Labs, although it wouldn't surprise me if it is ZAP or DD. Although currently I am running Random Sex, Follow me, Shout like a Virgin, and Eager NPC's. All effect scenes in one way or another as well.