Thanks for working on this. My character just finished troll training. No CTDs, no bogged down game because Whiterun is already too busy, everything is working great. Moving Zaid into Dragonsreach was a really good decision. And what you did with your new opening quest is pretty good as well.

Two minor points:

1) Could you disable or move Balgruuf's kids to somewhere? It's a little disconcerting to have those 3 little bastards walking around watching the ummm ... proceedings.

2) The first 5 animations the mod plays are "Leito Aggressive Bound Threesome FFM." Since two of the actors are male, watching all that gay sex is a bit of a bummer. If you specifically called that animation, could you maybe pick a different one? :D

EDIT: About the plugs, I grabbed one and stole the other. Belethor yelled at me, but checking my crime stats showed that no crime was registered. I actually thought it was a mind game - testing the player's obedience. :lol:

at the moment i don't use any special animations by name,  i just use some tags (aggressive, anal,..) sometimes and mostly set the player as victim, but that's all for the moment

Maybe you "could" consider that there are also female players here. At least me.

I think I could have rights to ask for more "male toys" instead to see always and only me or other women treatened as sex pets.

Don't worry, i will not forget you. ZazAnimationPack has 3 faction which i will support,

zbfFactionSlave = the typical slave, mostly female, but male also

zbfFactionSlaver = that's probably the route the male PC will take to work his way in the slaver organization

zbfFactionMaster= the boss, thats the route i have in mind for a dominant female player

Quick question, how does the shaving aspect work? I love the whole hair re-growing this, that's an amazing idea. But what happens after it grows back? Does it get shaved again? 

Also the "random sex" feature doesn't seem to work for me. The arousal for NPC's can be 100 and they wont ask for sex. 

At the moment, you are shaved one time and that's it.

My plans are that i use a json file which can be changed by you, in which the hair style names are set for maybe 5 or 10 stages, where your hair regrows slowly, step 1: bald, step 2 very short, step 3 short and so on. last step your original hair would reapear again.

and in the quest your master maybe will shave you again, when he is angry about you

At the moment, you are shaved one time and that's it.

My plans are that i use a json file which can be changed by you, in which the hair style names are set for maybe 5 or 10 stages, where your hair regrows slowly, step 1: bald, step 2 very short, step 3 short and so on. last step your original hair would reapear again.

and in the quest your master maybe will shave you again, when he is angry about you

That sounds awesome! Maybe even add a chance that a whiterun guard will approach you and shave your head? 

The "normal"  behaviour would be that the guard (named Feng) walks into your cell and force greets you,

So my first advice is to try to speak with him, the falmer doesn't has much to say :)

If this doesn't work (even after console->enableplayercontrol) try to load a save before and let the scene play again).

I will have a look at that scene,

I am having issues in that scene too.

If I skip the animations with "space key" the guard never comes and the scene does not proceed, also if I shorten the timings in sexlab. If I let all the animation to go on, he comes and asks if I had enough. If I reply Yes he tells me to go back to Dragonsreach, but at that point I can move the character freely, I can jump run etc... but I cannot go back to the 1st person view and I can't interact with anything. so I cannot open the door for dragonsreach.

I will try: console->enableplayercontrol

But I have controls, I am not sure it will work.

In my game Everything worked very smoothly so far. Just a CDT at the first try to open the dungeon as many reported in this thread.

Does anybody have an idea how to start this mod without starting a new game?

Seems to be impossible. I tried with my first save game (the one that is done by skyrim directly after starting a new game) and quest did not work. But the quest did start when I start a completely new game. Tried again with a save game and using console to start the quest but that did not work correctly either (no quest markers and no dialog options). So you will have to start a new game for this.

I did and enjoyed the mod. Beside the quest startup problem and a slightly misplaced door to the dungeon everything worked perfectly and without  any bugs. I Reached the end of the mod after some hours of gameplay without crash, hickups or problems. Very well done and a very nice teaser for all the things to come :)

Does anybody have an idea how to start this mod without starting a new game?

Seems to be impossible. I tried with my first save game (the one that is done by skyrim directly after starting a new game) and quest did not work. But the quest did start when I start a completely new game. Tried again with a save game and using console to start the quest but that did not work correctly either (no quest markers and no dialog options). So you will have to start a new game for this.

I did and enjoyed the mod. Beside the quest startup problem and a slightly misplaced door to the dungeon everything worked perfectly and without  any bugs. I Reached the end of the mod after some hours of gameplay without crash, hickups or problems. Very well done and a very nice teaser for all the things to come :)

I see, thanks.

Hope, respected Kenjoka will fix it in the next version.

What console command should I use to force it to start, pls?

I really like it and it seems to be adding more stuff, but honestly I wish it would move to another city. Whiterun is so abused in the sense that EVERYTHING changes it in some little way and the usually breaks the hell out of Whiterun.

Overall, I really enjoyed running through Slaverun again.   For some reason the animations with the Falmer and Troll didn't happen....  seemed to just skip them.   Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get these creature animations going.   I have never quite understood these since the Creature Framework came out.

I'm stuck or blind, I get enslaved and sent to Zaid, but where is he?  The quest marker just points to Brutus who doesn't have any more dialogue.

Slaverun Reloaded is split now in multiple quest, you probably got the second quest "Slave training" and have to activate it in the quest log to have a quest marker

There is no quest called Slave Training in the quest log to manually activate. I was told by Brutus to go to Zaid but there is no new marker or Quest.  The last  objective completed is " find the new  slavery agent  near the gates of whiterun" which was Brutus.    

Going to Zaid doesn't trigger anything either. 

I played the mod to the current end.  That is where you talk to Zaid in dialogue about if he has a task for you and it declares the end of the current mod.  It was addictive form me once i immersed into it.  Afterward i did a sentence in Whiterun.  Everything played through with me only having to release my player one time.  I love the mod and can't wait for other cities to fall. 

Thanks for bringing back with your own style what was one of the most aggressive mods i ever saw.  Always had trouble with Slaverun until now.  For others, I am running some Nasty Creatures, Paradise Halls, Captured dreams, Prison Overhaul and am amazed out how well this works with the others.  Thanks so much. 

I'm stuck or blind, I get enslaved and sent to Zaid, but where is he?  The quest marker just points to Brutus who doesn't have any more dialogue.

I figured it out, got stripped, went in to Whiterun, came out got my stuff back via servicing the guy then asked to go back in and said I forgot the rules and got enslaved, was able to proceed from there.

I figured it out, got stripped, went in to Whiterun, came out got my stuff back via servicing the guy then asked to go back in and said I forgot the rules and got enslaved, was able to proceed from there.

Tried this but the quest marker is still on Brutus and there is no new quest that leads to Zaid.

Really appreciate the rewrite, hopefully Whiterun will crash less from here on out.

Some of the writing feels a bit jarring though, I think the Jarl should be the one telling you what's up outright, since you kinda helped him with turning the place into Slaverun. Same thing with when you're visiting the Jarl again when you've been enslaved, I feel like he should at least make a comment about your involvement with all of this. Some small story touches here and there really gives it an extra sense of immersiveness and continuity.

Looking forward to you expanding the mod to other cities. :D

I've played the intro and a bit into the mod itself. It captures the feel of the original quite nicely and with the prologue Whiterun suddenly becoming a center of slavery feels less.... jarring. 

I had Skooma Whore installed and after getting used the first time my character was dopped up and went around with her slave-training in a perpetual drug filled haze. :D I found it funny when I accidentally walked into Dragonreach's water cisterns outside because of it (I doubt the Slave formerlly called Alfhild did especially with that armbinder!). Good stuff.

Hey, I absolutely suck at using the CK but my spelling and grammar are pretty good. If you want, I'll go through all of the dialogue files (if you can give them to me as a text file) and correct everything for you. 

Oh, that would be absolute fantastic :heart:

i will probably send you tomorrow a file

Thx

ken

Tried this but the quest marker is still on Brutus and there is no new quest that leads to Zaid.

I'm having a similar issue, after Brutus declares my character enslaved. The only quest objective available is "You are enslaved try to escape or endure your slave training. Maybe someone can help you in whiterun" There is nothing that leads to Zaid even though Brutus instructed my character to go to Zaid. Can someone help, is there a prerequisite in order to start the slave training?

Guest Long John

@Kenjoka - The diablo-esque decorations are currently appearing before corruption of Whiterun (following quest). However at least one of the decorations may be for a slave.

So is it possible please for the decorations before the quest to only be for ones which don't involve slaves? The slave ones only appear after appropriate quest(s) - Whiterun after its corruption etc.

Also could the soft dependency for the Slave Girls modification disable (or remove them) until the appropriate city (or cities) has been corrupted?

I'm having a similar issue, after Brutus declares my character enslaved. The only quest objective available is "You are enslaved try to escape or endure your slave training. Maybe someone can help you in whiterun" There is nothing that leads to Zaid even though Brutus instructed my character to go to Zaid. Can someone help, is there a prerequisite in order to start the slave training?

You have to upgrade sexlab to 1.60 hotfix 2

@Kenjoka - The diablo-esque decorations are currently appearing before corruption of Whiterun (following quest). However at least one of the decorations may be for a slave.

So is it possible please for the decorations before the quest to only be for ones which don't involve slaves? The slave ones only appear after appropriate quest(s) - Whiterun after its corruption etc.

Also could the soft dependency for the Slave Girls modification disable (or remove them) until the appropriate city (or cities) has been corrupted?

Thats exactly my plan, and why this mod is listed as soft dependency in MCM

But the feature is not implemented yet :D

You have to upgrade sexlab to 1.60 hotfix 2

I tested this yesterday a lot with sexlab 1.59 and there was indeed a problem. the next version will fix this.

My goal is to support 1.59 and 1.60,

although i recommend 1.60 beta 2, which runs perfectly for me