~

And are you also planning to overhaul Wolfclub? This mod from pchs i never really got to run properly, usually roughly every third client somehow broke it, so it seemed an extremly promising mod but never out of the alpha stage.

Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with us.

I'm going to try this mod too, but I am going to wait a bit to see how well it's working.  Wolfclub looks so great, but is so full of bugs that I cannot use it.  I really hope that one gets more attention soon as well.

Actually its easy usable since you can avoid game breaking bugs if you cant wait the only thing you should not do is the whiping scene all others work so if the client demands the whiping just close the dialogue with esc or tab and talk to him again or to a other. If you are someone who needs perfect immersion its sure not for you at its state, but if you can deal with this one little thing its working just fine I expierienced no other problems

Thanks for the info, i'll probably try the mod again then.

- Maybe you should create a city for the mod, and not use Slaverun anymore...

That would be cool, one of the things that put me off in the original was seeing ol' Baalgruf act totally out of character (he's probably the greatest bro in the whole vanilla Skyrim, to see him turn Whiterun into a messed up slavers den is completely immersion breaking for me, and I don't count myself among the hardcore roleplayers).

I on the other hand really like the fact slavery is legalized in the major cities, especially that enforced nudity rule. Really gives the feeling that Slavery has completely taken over the land. 

Sure it's not lorefriendly but when I'm using mods I don't really care about that. Not when I'm using mods anyway.  :P

I was also thinking about some possible solutions for maven blackbriar in riften. would she easily be enslaved or let her city enslave? When i think of her , i always have a vision of a strong, reckless bitch and i thought mayby the slavery in riften works vice versa and males are the victims :-/

I'd think of Maven as an equal opportunity bitch: slavery for all!

I was also thinking about some possible solutions for maven blackbriar in riften. would she easily be enslaved or let her city enslave? When i think of her , i always have a vision of a strong, reckless bitch and i thought mayby the slavery in riften works vice versa and males are the victims :-/

I'd think of Maven as an equal opportunity bitch: slavery for all!

Indeed, she definitely seems like the type who doesn't care about anyone as long as her life is fine. 

Glad to see this mod being brought to life! I love your idea of expanding towards other cities; coupled with hydra slave girls it should really feel as if slavery is an everyday practice in the province. The previous incarnation made Whiterun a little isolated in that.

I liked playing the original still, but didn't keep it around in any playthrough, because it had no real ending. I hope this revival improves on that.

What you might consider eventually, is to make some of the quest line repeatable across cities. If, for any reason (bounty? death alternative?), the PC becomes a slave again, he/she gets sold off at the nearest city, to serve until they buy back their freedom. They'd skip the slave training, at least until they misbehave and need re-training.

But really, as long as this renewal makes slavery seem an integrated, everyday part of life in Skyrim, it'll be good in my book.  :)

This version worked very well up to the ending message (only had a CTD when trying to enter the dungeon for the first time).

I wonder why the quest doesn't start in an old save game though. Had no success trying to use the console to start, but on a new game it worked without issues.

Thank you.

Played through all available content and, apart from having to release controls once when a guard tried to interrupt a chat with Brutus, this was as solid as a rock for me.

I normally just lurk, but am compelled to say thanks for such a good job bringing stability to a cool mod.

Thank you.

Great rework to one of my favorite mods for Skyrim, this feels a lot more stable now compared to the old one which wasn't bad but half of the time I couldn't actually enter Whiterun.

I played through it and it was interesting to see how things were changed compared to how it was before, also the new additions of Devious Devices, Serial Strip and having your hair cut to become bald really adds to the experience of a slave girl ^^

Only had a little problem with rape suddenly kept looping and my character was unable to get out of it, but that could maybe just be some of my other mods conflicting.

How exactly do I start the first quest. I followed the quest indicator to Dragons Reach but Jarl Balgruuf wont talk to me and this glitch wont let me continue the quest. He always just says "Well I trust you have something vitally important to tell me, important enough to interrupt me in the middle of council?" And i cant get past that no matter what i do.

I tested. Everything works fine until the slaveslut training quest. It's crash f you try to use the door.

Big good point : the mod is more stable than the previous slaverun !

You mean the door i added in Whiterun Dreagonreach to the new dungeon, right?

You can try to reload and enter it again, but it seems more people have problems entering it the frist time. As its a copy of the original, i will see if i remove some things and make it a bit smaller. As its my cell now, i am free to redesign it as my training dungeon.

Really want to use this mod but, I am running JK's Skyrim which adds a lot of changes to Whiterun, and other cities, and towns.

I noticed you mentioned in the OP about the original mod having compatibility problems. Would this remake be compatible with something like JK's Skyrim? 

yes , i do my tests with jk skyrims installed

How do I start the first quest? I followed the quest indicator/marker to Jarl Balgruuf but he always just says "Well I trust you have something vitally important to tell me, important enough to interrupt me in the middle of council?" And i cant get past that no matter what i do.

It seems to me, there is another quest running which blocks Jarl Balgruuf with that dialogue. Maybe the mainquest or civil war quest in your quest log?

You probably have to do that first, before the yarl would speak to you about unimportant things like slavery

My controls broke after falmer training. cant move cant jump can talk to falmer

The "normal"  behaviour would be that the guard (named Feng) walks into your cell and force greets you,

So my first advice is to try to speak with him, the falmer doesn't has much to say :)

If this doesn't work (even after console->enableplayercontrol) try to load a save before and let the scene play again).

I will have a look at that scene,

is this mod compatible with prison overhaul and patch

it should be

My Quest stucks at Slave Training. My Girl goes to the Cross but than she is only standing there. Nothing happens.

Please try to reload and (if possible) send my your log, if it shows some errors

I'm stuck or blind, I get enslaved and sent to Zaid, but where is he?  The quest marker just points to Brutus who doesn't have any more dialogue.

Slaverun Reloaded is split now in multiple quest, you probably got the second quest "Slave training" and have to activate it in the quest log to have a quest marker