Spoiler
12 minutes ago, HappyerbS said:

i am getting this crash fixes error entering dragonsreach.

Skyrim has crashed due to a missing NiNode. This could indicate an incompatible skeleton, make sure you:
1. Have XPMS skeleton installed.

I use XPMSE do i need to go back to XPMS ? seems weird

No, you need XPMSE. Run FNIS and make sure your skeleton(s) have 115 bones. You may have the wrong skeleton. Something may have overwritten your skeleton (I'm told that this is not uncommon in MO). You may, in fact, have another problem. Dragonsreach is very "busy" in Slaverun. You must be certain that you have all the requirements that Kenjoka listed including crash fixes and both Apachii hair styles (while any lacking requirement might cause a crash at Dragonsreach, those three seem to be the most common).

I found a problem in the quest "farm animals going crazy". I play as female slaver with a slave follower but Nimriel doesn't detect the slave although she is standing right next to her. So i have to talk to Nimriel again but nothing is happening and the quest got stuck.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you add a button to enslave people in the cheat section of the mcm? Some people deserve it even if i do't play as a slaver.

Create a TEXT file in the Skyrim folder (not the DATA folder but the folder that has the DATA folder) and put the following line in it (keep the name of the file short and easy to remember:

StartQuest SLV_WhiterunEnslave

In game you should then be able to open the console and enter bat enslave (assuming "enslave.txt" is the name you chose for the file) which should allow you to enslave any free woman by starting a conversation with them.  Take care not to pick the option to not enslave them after all since it will leave you with a hanging objective to report to Pike.

10 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Create a TEXT file in the Skyrim folder (not the DATA folder but the folder that has the DATA folder) and put the following line in it (keep the name of the file short and easy to remember:

StartQuest SLV_WhiterunEnslave

In game you should then be able to open the console and enter bat enslave (assuming "enslave.txt" is the name you chose for the file) which should allow you to enslave any free woman by starting a conversation with them.  Take care not to pick the option to not enslave them after all since it will leave you with a hanging objective to report to Pike.

Thank you. But I think a simpler way like a button in the cheat menu would be great for future updates.

Hi,

I came across something interesting.  In my game I'm currently a succubus, Molagbal did it!? (or is it Magaballs ?) and a vampire (not my fault).?  I got a little thirsty?, and since Pike sent me to find Eva and asked me (read "ordered me") ? to see Igor, well... I bit him ?.  I'm also a shame to admit I'm a thief? .  I since he was not really reactive I took a look at his pockets ?.  I found an unread note ? and stole it ?.  It asked me to go see that lady Jarl in Morthal to start the anti-slavery movement.  But the following discussion was not at all appropriate for a slave, so I guess Igor was not meant to have it, right?  It would be great if they were way to start the anti slavery movement with some Easter eggs like that and maybe just not the Jarl of Morthal but maybe some of her minions and special drop box for communication and key target to take out.

Another question, can we buy our self if we are a slave to get our freedom and how should we proceed?  My girl was really submissive and sex oriented, but since she became a vampire, she is more predator and healed a lot.  As a vampire or werewolf she cannot be submissive anymore to puny human which are... lets face it her prey ?.

Thanks for the great mod.

2 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

I came across something interesting.  In my game I'm currently a succubus, Molagbal did it!? (or is it Magaballs ?) and a vampire (not my fault).?  I got a little thirsty?, and since Pike sent me to find Eva and asked me (read "ordered me") ? to see Igor, well... I bit him ?.  I'm also a shame to admit I'm a thief? .  I since he was not really reactive I took a look at his pockets ?.  I found an unread note ? and stole it ?.  It asked me to go see that lady Jarl in Morthal to start the anti-slavery movement.  But the following discussion was not at all appropriate for a slave, so I guess Igor was not meant to have it, right?  It would be great if they were way to start the anti slavery movement with some Easter eggs like that and maybe just not the Jarl of Morthal but maybe some of her minions and special drop box for communication and key target to take out.

Another question, can we buy our self if we are a slave to get our freedom and how should we proceed?  My girl was really submissive and sex oriented, but since she became a vampire, she is more predator and healed a lot.  As a vampire or werewolf she cannot be submissive anymore to puny human which are... lets face it her prey ?.

Thanks for the great mod.

You can buy your freedom, if you talk to Pike and have I think 10000 coin on you a topic "some-one wants to buy me" comes up. The some-one is you wanting to buy your freedom. (might be more than 10k gold can't remember).

1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

You can buy your freedom, if you talk to Pike and have I think 10000 coin on you a topic "some-one wants to buy me" comes up. The some-one is you wanting to buy your freedom. (might be more than 10k gold can't remember).

Thanks,  I will tryl that before I detroy  them ?

Kenjoka,

Some recurring problems I've had.  On is that whenever I try to use a freecam to get a look from another angle or distance after a short time the camera would snap back to the fixed camera.  Likewise when trying to play with a first person camera it would regularly snap back the third person camera.

Another one was that no matter what "Sexy Move" I gave my player in FNIS Sexy moves it would quickly reset to the ugly vanilla walk and run.

It turns out both of those problems are caused by the SLV_Utilities script and the SLV_ForceToCrawl function.  Even if the player isn't currently crawling that function goes ahead and resets the animations and when the animations get reset evidently the camera gets reset too.  

I recompiled that script with those resets disabled (wasn't using the crawling in the first place) and that cleared up the problems.

A proper fix will require a check if you're set to crawl before switching back but I didn't need it for my game play.

25 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Another one was that no matter what "Sexy Move" I gave my player in FNIS Sexy moves it would quickly reset to the ugly vanilla walk and run.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13272

This walk works for me and doesn't get over-ridden by Slaverun. I had the same problem with the FNISS walks and Idles (I am guessing they just don't like slavery?)

2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13272

This walk works for me and doesn't get over-ridden by Slaverun. I had the same problem with the FNISS walks and Idles (I am guessing they just don't like slavery?)

Thanks but, I already solved the problem and have the FNIS Sexy Moves working as I wanted.    My message was to tell Kenjoka about the problem, it's basically a bug report where I identified exactly where to look.  It's up to Kenjoka to make a fix that works best for how he wants the mod to work but he doesn't have to hunt the problem down since I did that already.

Sorry if I am missing something very basic here but does anyone know if there is a fix that a layman could use (or is willing to explain the complicated fix to me like I'm a particularly dimwitted child) to stop slaverun from breaking the armbinder, yoke and pony girl animations from devious devices? I understand that it has something to do with the forced to crawl stuff but disabling that in MCM didn't fix the issue and I am not savvy enough to be able to implement the fix Waxen mentioned without some help.

Thanks! 

On 10/30/2018 at 1:59 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Kenjoka,

Some recurring problems I've had.  On is that whenever I try to use a freecam to get a look from another angle or distance after a short time the camera would snap back to the fixed camera.  Likewise when trying to play with a first person camera it would regularly snap back the third person camera.

It turns out both of those problems are caused by the SLV_Utilities script and the SLV_ForceToCrawl function.  Even if the player isn't currently crawling that function goes ahead and resets the animations and when the animations get reset evidently the camera gets reset too.  

I recompiled that script with those resets disabled (wasn't using the crawling in the first place) and that cleared up the problems.

A proper fix will require a check if you're set to crawl before switching back but I didn't need it for my game play.

Hello, Can you please share that recompiled script? Thanks

Hi,

I have question regarding buying our freedom.  I had the money 10,000 Septims and went to Pike, but I don't have any dialogue to buy my freedom ?.  The next step is to go to Riften to establish slavery?...  I'm sure everyone knows how this will turns out?.  So I was hopping to but my freedom before I get sentenced but I must be missing some per-requisite to do that.  What is required to do that or is it too early in the game to have that options?

Thanks for the help.