Very smooth compared to original!

Few things:

- I do have SlaveTats installed and MCM showed it was ok but didn't get any applied at any point. Maybe I just missed the correct dialog?

- The first time you spoke to Brutus at the gate, I guess he should've put stuff on me. Like collar and whatnot. He didn't. He just said I should go see Zaid. There was a message the corner that "You started stripping" or something, 10secs after gear was taken and quest updated. Either it was the second choice I picked ("Eh... sure just don't hurt me") or something broke because I do not have SerialStrip.

And there were some errors in text like sometimes jarl was yarl and stuff, but screw those, I don't mind. Awesome mod and can't wait to see what you come up with when you get to implementing more new quests and stuff! ^_^

Okay, maybe I'm missing something very obvious but how do you start the mod?

Figured it out!

This may be a bug, or intentional... But the mod requires you start a brand new game. After starting a new game, you'll get the quest in your journal to "investigate rumors in whiterun". 

I will have a look at that, i started dozens of new games in the last weeks.

The quest should start automatically when you enable the esp first, but i never tried it with an existing game.

Some aliases fail to fill on existing games - and since those aliases are not optional quest refuses to start.

To make it work properly on existing games toggle "allow reserved" on every single alias that is linked to vanilla actor.

Just to be sure you can toggle "AllowReserved" and optional on every single actor alias in all quests.

If you check the option for shaving at one stage of the quest you will be shaved or not. The decision will be mad at that step

my char got shaved even if i unticked that in mcm... thankfully they did no mind me running showracemenu right after - bald head isnt exactly sexy for me  ;)

Oh and there is a problem with plugs that you're supposed to take from belethor shop - they were not flagged as "free for the taking" so i had to steal them.

Most likely thats because of Unofficial Skyrim patch - after i uploaded it to some newer version pretty much everything inside of every city has an owner so it is not free for the taking anymore.

thanks for the advices.

i tested the shaving option, but mainly if my hair regrow, as i also like my skyrim gilr with long hairs :D

for the plugs, i change owner of one of the plugs to the player, by script, so one should be free to take, the other is still  a steal,

but as the description says , bring me the plugs, i will change owner of both plugs to the player

Very smooth compared to original!

Few things:

- I do have SlaveTats installed and MCM showed it was ok but didn't get any applied at any point. Maybe I just missed the correct dialog?

- The first time you spoke to Brutus at the gate, I guess he should've put stuff on me. Like collar and whatnot. He didn't. He just said I should go see Zaid. There was a message the corner that "You started stripping" or something, 10secs after gear was taken and quest updated. Either it was the second choice I picked ("Eh... sure just don't hurt me") or something broke because I do not have SerialStrip.

And there were some errors in text like sometimes jarl was yarl and stuff, but screw those, I don't mind. Awesome mod and can't wait to see what you come up with when you get to implementing more new quests and stuff! ^_^

For slavetats, yes, i include no tats on my own, but use the SlaveTats-slut: set, which is in the download area of slavetats, i will add this in the description

Thanks for working on this. My character just finished troll training. No CTDs, no bogged down game because Whiterun is already too busy, everything is working great. Moving Zaid into Dragonsreach was a really good decision. And what you did with your new opening quest is pretty good as well.

Two minor points:

1) Could you disable or move Balgruuf's kids to somewhere? It's a little disconcerting to have those 3 little bastards walking around watching the ummm ... proceedings.

2) The first 5 animations the mod plays are "Leito Aggressive Bound Threesome FFM." Since two of the actors are male, watching all that gay sex is a bit of a bummer. If you specifically called that animation, could you maybe pick a different one? :D

EDIT: About the plugs, I grabbed one and stole the other. Belethor yelled at me, but checking my crime stats showed that no crime was registered. I actually thought it was a mind game - testing the player's obedience. :lol:

Thank you for working on this great mod. Only reason why I haven't played it so much is because I mostly play as male and the mod didn't support males. But, if you, as said, have in plan to ad that option, I'll be glad to support you (by doing testing) and play your mod. :)

strong female player chars: if you think you are the dovakin, and you can kill everybody, this mod is not for you, in this mod you are the victim (at the moment)

Give the guards unplayable items with +200 or something armor and resists, paralysis poisons, etc and make them disappear on death and they'll kick anybody's ass in "fair" combat when you pick a "fuck off' option when talking to Brutus.

i wish you good luck witrh this Project. i welcomed slaverun when it was created, but very soon the mod get overloaded and get game crashes.

unfortunately, i am not happy with your choices a. to involve devios Integration, i wish you could stay with dd assets. integraton is too heavy.

b. dragonsreach dungeon was an exciting place, sadly you dont want to recreate this. i hope you change your mind about  this.

When you get around to the male oriented stuff you should make Paradise Halls a requirement and just use that for selling slaves etc. I consider Paradise halls (and the SL extension) a requirement in any playthrough just for that freaking awesome whip.

Anyway Glad you are doing this and I hope to try it soon.

i never played paradise halls. could you describe that "freaking awesome whip" ? i may take a look at it.

It's a whip that you can craft or get in Farengers study (a cane actually) that you can whip NPCs with it. does a tiny ammount of damage and leaves marks, and has a perfect sound. It makes Paradise Halls worth installing even if you don't enslave anyone at all.

Thats what we get in zaz Animation pack already. never seen ?

i am looking for a mod where player is whipped by npcs and follower and followers from npcs. and that possible at any place. i dont know any other mod who does this than Maria eden atm. Maria eden is very script heavy, playing it together with ddintegration is impossible. ddintegrations shouldnt be necessary for a mod like slaverun, because all it does is to lock the devices. the devices themself usable on Player and npcs are in dd assets, which is very much lighter.

i  keeped eye previous version of this mod and liked the idea :) male versions sounds great i am lookin forward to it .i dont like personally whippin or humiliation but idea is interesting.

this is just idea but pc char if he is a male could have option to allow female npc:s excample like jarls and inn keeper to be her sexpartner and could choose how he would be taken. like orally  lickin her or just givin her his milk ;) hehe or vaginally or anally her being on top or pc can be also sometimes when they get to know better. not sure how dificult this is to do since i am not modder my self :), male pc could also do favors to female npc:s this way and slowly gain their trust.

Who should not play the mod:

- male player chars; there is not much to do for them (i have plans to add a male quest also, where you work for the slavery organization)

Why not mixing it with the Enslavement-System from the Paradise Halls System or SexLab Sex Slaves Mod by Fishburger67?

Idea:

Stage 1: Capture a NPC. After Capturing, they needs to be punished (with rapes and beatings) by you to become stage 2 otherwise they try to escape.

Stage 2: NPC´s will is broken. They accept Sex with you and they call you Thane and don´t try to escape. They can be your Follower and can work for you as Prostitutes (like TDF Prostitutes)

Sometimes they are rebellious. Rebellious Slaves.

If rebellious, they don´t want to have Sex with you and don´t work for you. You must beat and rape them to brake the Rebellion.

Stage 3: You are the Master! They don´t be rebellious anymore. They call you master and can work alone in City´s or other Locations (set with a Spell) and you can have sex with them anytime.

Stage 4: They love pain and sex and you. The Slaves are the ultimate Pain and Sex-Sluts (like Fishburgers Sex Slaves)

You can buy and sell slaves like you want. Higher Slave-Stage = Higher Prices.

I saw in one of the screenshots that there are all the cities and villages listed.

Does this mean that this mod could handle whatever city or village I want?

And now some personal thoughts:

1. As in the OP ... I AM the Dovahkiin and I am allowed to kill EVERY bad person I find around. I'm a dominating woman. I'll not be a slave. But I like sex, a lot.

So ... some males as "sex toys" for the Dragonessborn?

2. So ... slaves? Are they really needed? Why not a simple, and much more funny, Sanguine's Rule over the whole Skyrim, with mainly females who can be "used" by males but, as above, also some volunteers males who can be sex toys for females?

3. A Dominant Dovahkiin like me could agree with the Prince of Lust to maintain his Sex Law around in the cities. (The Enforcer system is the "application" of this Law).

4. A Dominant Dovahkiin is also a Nymphomaniac (at least I am), and could also agree to have a lot of fun with men of women but only with "agreement". No forced sex for her.

So to say, a man, or a woman approaches. I can accept or refuse. The refuse doesn't implies rapes or punishments or whatever bad thing.

In case of rape, I'm allowed to kill the worm without bounty. (I'm also the Thane, right?).

Just some ideas.

Thanks , i will think about it. As a want to do parallel questline for male characters, where you work in the slavery organization and bring slavery to skyrim, i could use this questline as option for a well lets say more sadistic, strong female char,

I was also thinking about some possible solutions for maven blackbriar in riften. would she easily be enslaved or let her city enslave? When i think of her , i always have a vision of a strong, reckless bitch and i thought mayby the slavery in riften works vice versa and males are the victims :-/

Maven doesn't need to be reckless or bitchy to enslave men, just smart. Her subordinates (in the meadery and thieves guild) are both men. She influences the Jarl using leverage over her steward, both female. The bunkhouse, orphanage and temple are all run by women. Male enslavement secures her position and mostly maintains the status quo.

It makes sense, fits better with the cities character and adds variety and you could always give them the option of underpants if ppl don't like to see naked men.

There is a little hypocrisy going on here. I know I will be attacked for this but what i am about to say is the truth and needs to be said. Every female orientated mod on this site gets pummeled by posts requesting male and gay inclusion in the mod even when the author says they feel uncomfortable with it. I dont know what this author,s view is but I have witnessed this for some time on this site. I do know he is working on the original aspect and does not need the pressure.  Do you see the same type of posts in the male and gay oriented mods to include the female aspect? I could care less if a mod includes male or gay aspect, it does not bother me, but I do care when people consider politeness only applies to others. Please tone down the rhetoric and give this a guy a chance at his deviant artistic impression. If you further want to discuss this please do not respond here but create a thread in the appropriate place  pm me and I would happy to participate. Thank you for continuing this mod it sounds wonderfull for what you have planned.

There is a little hypocrisy going on here. I know I will be attacked for this but what i am about to say is the truth and needs to be said. Every female orientated mod on this site gets pummeled by posts requesting male and gay inclusion in the mod even when the author says they feel uncomfortable with it. I dont know what this author,s view is but I have witnessed this for some time on this site. I do know he is working on the original aspect and does not need the pressure.  Do you see the same type of posts in the male and gay oriented mods to include the female aspect? I could care less if a mod includes male or gay aspect, it does not bother me, but I do care when people consider politeness only applies to others. Please tone down the rhetoric and give this a guy a chance at his deviant artistic impression. If you further want to discuss this please do not respond here but create a thread in the appropriate place  pm me and I would happy to participate. Thank you for continuing this mod it sounds wonderfull for what you have planned.

I don't see myself as hypocrite and demander :)  Quote from OP: " Who should not play the mod: - male player chars; there is not much to do for them (i have plans to add a male quest also, where you work for the slavery organization)"   - I see this as author's free will to do it and I just shared my "two cents". And of course, I will respect him even if he changes his mind. :)

Forgive me for not PMing you and I have not intention to develop further discussion about this subject too.

You have my respect too, BigOnes69.

~

And are you also planning to overhaul Wolfclub? This mod from pchs i never really got to run properly, usually roughly every third client somehow broke it, so it seemed an extremly promising mod but never out of the alpha stage.

Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with us.

I'm going to try this mod too, but I am going to wait a bit to see how well it's working.  Wolfclub looks so great, but is so full of bugs that I cannot use it.  I really hope that one gets more attention soon as well.

Actually its easy usable since you can avoid game breaking bugs if you cant wait the only thing you should not do is the whiping scene all others work so if the client demands the whiping just close the dialogue with esc or tab and talk to him again or to a other. If you are someone who needs perfect immersion its sure not for you at its state, but if you can deal with this one little thing its working just fine I expierienced no other problems

@NicoleD,

If you don't ask, you will never know. Considering the cultures the game is loosely based on, and the civil war raging, it would unlikely in the extreme that captured soldiers would not be enslaved, both female and male. If naked men are offensive to anyone's sensabilities, maybe a MCM option for clothed on not? I myself could care less, but immersion would be maintained if both genders suffer enslavement.

@yyjddgr3,

True, Slaverun CTD'd all the time, even the lite version. But so far, this version has been stable for me. Not only that, but I feel it is better than the original version in a couple of key ways. If you like the idea, give it a try.

Kenjoka,

Great job!!! Question, are dragon spawns delayed? I usually play with Skyrim Unbound set to random as to whether or not I am dragonborn, and dragons usually spawn right away, not so using this mod, is that your doing? If so, really great work. I agree with you that The Dragonborn would likely try to fight than submit. Really like how you choose to begin your mod. Makes a sort of twisted kind of sense. Generally, I am not a fan of DDs, but they very much add to your version and the feeling of being a victim. One request I would dare to make, is better descriptions in MCM. I was not sure if I was enableing or disableing certain parts.

If I forgot to mention it before, really great and thanks for both taking this up, and sharing!

File Name: Slaverun Reloaded

File Submitter: Kenjoka

File Submitted: 23 Sep 2015

File Category: Quests

Requires: SexLab.esm (tested with 1.59 and 1.60 + HotFix2) SexLabAroused.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Slaverun Reloaded

This is a relaunch of the slaverun mod, which can be found here at
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31111-slaverun-20140824-enforcer-v5/

The authors pchs and WaxenFigure did a fantastic job. So i see myself not as owner, its still there ideas and work, i did only continue their work a little bit with patches you can find in slaverun thread. As the mod wasn't updated for a year and had some hard navmesh and compatibility problems, i wanted to fix this, learned to use ck (and still learning).

And now i finaly recoded the mod from scratch. At the moment the mod is even less then the original mod, but it should be much more stable and compatible (whiterun outside areas are not changed any more and dragonsreach dungeon will also not be used).
I also added lots of options to custimize slaverun behaviour (see screenshots).

What is this mod about (quote):
"Civil war has turned Skyrim bad. As men fight, women become victims of their rage and lust. Whiterun, now commonly called rather Slaverun, became a center of female slave trade. Every unwealthy female without resources to keep herself safe may become a victim of enslavement."

In the original mod, when you arrive at whiterun, the town is already enslaved, i did a little prologue quest before this stage.

Who should not play the mod:
- male player chars; there is not much to do for them (i have plans to add a male quest also, where you work for the slavery organization)
- strong female player chars: if you think you are the dovakin, and you can kill everybody, this mod is not for you, in this mod you are the victim (at the moment)
- if you don't want your female player have lot of sex with man and even some animals, don't play it, there is also lot of dirty talk, even more if you play the hard route

Why did i make a relaunch:
- i like the original very much
- but it has a couple of compatibilty problems with other slavery or city mods
- lots of user had perfomance problems with CTDs

Credits
pchs and waxenfigure for Slaverun + Enforcer/

Requirements & Credits
SexLab - by Ashal (i tested with 1.60 Fix 2)
Zaz Animation Pack [2014-04-21] - by xaz

Devious Devices and Devious Intgration - by Min
SexLab Aroused - mod red
neck2x or sexlab Aroused Redux

Supported mods, which are not a hard requirement
Devious Expansion
Slavetats with Tatoos "SlaveTats-slut" (can be found in Slavetats download)
BrandingDevice of Doom
SerialStripping

Conflicting mods
The original Slaverun mod of course, as it does the same

As this is my first mod i ever uploaded this way to loverslab, my description is probably lacking a lot, i will add more things in the next days

and as always i apologize for my bad english.

Any form of feedback or ideas is welcome. as i have still a long way to go to enslave all skyrim cities *muaaaah*

As a warning :
this mod is in avery alpha stage and i am relative new in modding skyrim, so don't use this mod on savegames which are important to you, you have been warned

download.png
Click here to download this file

I'm glad that you have taken over to build upon my and waxenfigure's work. I don't have much time recently to mod at all, so your efforts are great for the good of this community! Good luck, I'm gonna try this right now!

pchs

Just my 0.02 for whatever it is worth.  The original Slaverun had a very ambitious concept that ultimately didn't meet many people's unrealistic high expectation before development stopped.  By leaving the goal so open ended you can see that demands are already out in force pulling in every which direction.  My suggestion is to find a specific aspect of the original mod you like and do your own new mod rather than declaring something even more ambitious. 

The original was not a real quest mod and frankly I gave up on Reloaded after clicking at so many NPC.  If you want to do a quest mod forget about the original and focus on the journey. 

I am guessing the ultimate payoff is the change to the city(s).   Note that the original tried to be a city overhaul mod, city overhaul+quest?  That's serious stuff.  Personally I always thought Slaverun would have been more successful as many people's core mods either built as a standalone village/city or eye candy additions to existing cities rather than overhauling a major vanilla city.

just my 0.02

Beautiful mod, had only the slave training problems.

Could not make money with Whoring, no call option at the Inn. Did the 300 gold dan ago cheated. In Dungeon I hang now unfortunately hard. The Falmer has sexanimation not work and after talking to the Dungeon Master, I'm stuck at Falmer. Tried it with "enableplayercontrols" no effect, came with "COC Whitertun" though out, and stand at the city and can not move! Too bad I would have liked to continue playing.

Excuse the bad Englich