I finally tried the latest beta (up to basic slaver training), here is some feedback :

Spoiler

- I like the new pre-quest with the bandits lair.  I wanted to play as a slaver so I killed them but I wonder what happens when they kill you...  It would be nice if you got automatically enslaved or brought to Pike.

- Speaking of the pre-quest, I find the way the new one jumps to the old one a bit weird.  You already found the carriage and five minutes after that a new carriage arrives and takes the guy at the inn to whiterun ?

- I like how free woman can now be completely naked (without shoes).

- As others repported, the choice of color for slave outfit in the MCM doesn't seem to be taken into account.  I chosed red (ebonite) but they're given gray/black ebonite anyway.

- [Probably not caused by your mod but my load order] when I enslave women, they turn invisible once they have the outfit equiped.  I can make them visible again by disable/enable in console.

- Could female slavers be exempted from walking around naked ?  That way, you feel like you're part of the gang and superior to other women.  The downfall is also bigger if you are turned into a slave later on.  Maybe you could give the slaver some decree to add lore.  I just feel like an ordinary free woman for now.

- For players playing an evil/determined character, it's a bit weird to see the player hesitate when talking to Pike to become a slaver.

I imagine it must be hard trying to accommodate all the paths and playstyles people want to use, those were just my two cents but I trust the captain on board :)

Got it working far as I can tell. Dunno what happened with it before since it looks like reading the note didn't trigger the quest.

Since the mod description didn't list any conflicts, does anyone know of any with mods that affect towns? Such as Sexlab Survival (gate toll), Prison Overhaul, and Harder Merchant mods? Just some I had on before and curious if anyone has any experience with this. Thanks!

9 hours ago, mangalo said:

I finally tried the latest beta (up to basic slaver training), here is some feedback :

Reveal hidden contents

- I like the new pre-quest with the bandits lair.  I wanted to play as a slaver so I killed them but I wonder what happens when they kill you...  It would be nice if you got automatically enslaved or brought to Pike.

- Speaking of the pre-quest, I find the way the new one jumps to the old one a bit weird.  You already found the carriage and five minutes after that a new carriage arrives and takes the guy at the inn to whiterun ?

- I like how free woman can now be completely naked (without shoes).

- As others repported, the choice of color for slave outfit in the MCM doesn't seem to be taken into account.  I chosed red (ebonite) but they're given gray/black ebonite anyway.

- [Probably not caused by your mod but my load order] when I enslave women, they turn invisible once they have the outfit equiped.  I can make them visible again by disable/enable in console.

- Could female slavers be exempted from walking around naked ?  That way, you feel like you're part of the gang and superior to other women.  The downfall is also bigger if you are turned into a slave later on.  Maybe you could give the slaver some decree to add lore.  I just feel like an ordinary free woman for now.

- For players playing an evil/determined character, it's a bit weird to see the player hesitate when talking to Pike to become a slaver.

I imagine it must be hard trying to accommodate all the paths and playstyles people want to use, those were just my two cents but I trust the captain on board :)

You can configure if a female slaver can wear clothes or not in the mcm. Same with whether or not a female slaver has to report in or can be tracked by bounty hunters.

I love this Mod. But how do I progress the slave training after enslaving Riverwood and returning to Pike. There seems to be no more dialogue option for progressing the main quest other than doing tasks. And if I do them I don't see any change. What is the next mission and how do I trigger it?

28 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

I love this Mod. But how do I progress the slave training after enslaving Riverwood and returning to Pike. There seems to be no more dialogue option for progressing the main quest other than doing tasks. And if I do them I don't see any change. What is the next mission and how do I trigger it?

Yeah this is a "flaw" in the dialogue. Ask Pike to make you cum (or something similar - it is the first dialogue choice in my game always). Anyway, after he talks dirty to you (and only rarely fucks you) he will tell you that there is no time for fucking around he has a task for you. This is pretty much the way the mod will advance with Pike from there on out. ?

6 minutes ago, Youaremomgey said:

So the mod starts, but I can't initiate sex or anything. The slavery initiation training just keeps me stuck waiting in steel bonds and doesnt do anything. Please help.

Can you be a little more specific?

The mod starts (I received the letter, talked to the Jarl and went to the slaver camp).

The slavery initiation training, etc. What?

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Can you be a little more specific?

The mod starts (I received the letter, talked to the Jarl and went to the slaver camp).

The slavery initiation training, etc. What?

Well, i fixed that. but now theres a new problem. I should bring those soulgem plugs to my master, but no conversation initiates

6 minutes ago, Youaremomgey said:

Well, i fixed that. but now theres a new problem. I should bring those soulgem plugs to my master, but no conversation initiates

Did you speak with Belethor? I suspect that he is still marked as your quest target. Until you speak with Belethor in his shop you will not be able to speak with Pike again.

4 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Did you speak with Belethor? I suspect that he is still marked as your quest target. Until you speak with Belethor in his shop you will not be able to speak with Pike again.

Yes i spoke with belethor he said something of a task, then it said something but I cant do anything, the marker is on an empty spot on the table. and I cant speak about the plugs with belethor.

25 minutes ago, Youaremomgey said:

Yes i spoke with belethor he said something of a task, then it said something but I cant do anything, the marker is on an empty spot on the table. and I cant speak about the plugs with belethor.

Are the plugs lying on the floor? Are they invisible (i.e., can you scroll over them and they say they are there)? Otherwise you may have to opt to use console command to advance the quest. By the way, what versions of devious devices are you using (since this is where the plugs come from)?

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Are the plugs lying on the floor? Are they invisible (i.e., can you scroll over them and they say they are there)? Otherwise you may have to opt to use console command to advance the quest. By the way, what versions of devious devices are you using (since this is where the plugs come from)?

For the version idk, I think its easier to advance the quest with console commands. I don't know how to tho. help with the quest ID and tutorial?

Spoiler
45 minutes ago, Youaremomgey said:

For the version idk, I think its easier to advance the quest with console commands. I don't know how to tho. help with the quest ID and tutorial?

So, do you know how to open your console? On an English keyboard it is is the tilde "~" key. If you don't know how to open the console and have a non-English keyboard go to UESP skyrim and search for console. The first section will tell you how to open your console.

According to Kenjoku on the modpage this part of the mod is called SLV_slavetraining (easy anyway). With the console open you should type in:

player.sqs SLV_slavetraining

This should produce a fairly long list of stages folowed by either a 0 or a 1. To advance to the next stage you find the first stage that still has a 0 following it. For instance it might be XX. You then enter the next console command (you shouldn't have closed it yet):

setstage SLV_slavetraining xx

Of course hit enter after each line. When you have done the setstage command you should see the message on the top of the screen saying that you have done whatever it was you were supposed to have done (in your case this should say that you have picked up the plugs and you should return to Pike). This has the distinct problem that Pike will not be able to find the plugs in your inventory and you will have to do this again when you return to him. This is still the safest way to do it. You could, alternatively, advance to some arbitrary further point in the questline but then you may miss something important (I can't think of what it might be).

If you opt to finish slave training in this manner you would probably be better served by using the completequest command in the console:

completequest SLV_slavetraining

All of this is predicated on the assumption that Kenjoku hasn't changed the name of the quest. If he has you will have to use the console command

sqt

This will list all active quests. Since he appears to have consistently used the SLV prefix in his mod it is likely to be the quest that begins with that prefix.

Good luck. ?

21 hours ago, Psalam said:

Yeah this is a "flaw" in the dialogue. Ask Pike to make you cum (or something similar - it is the first dialogue choice in my game always). Anyway, after he talks dirty to you (and only rarely fucks you) he will tell you that there is no time for fucking around he has a task for you. This is pretty much the way the mod will advance with Pike from there on out. ?

I still can't advance past Riverwood via dialogue. The first dialogue option is either: to sell via simple slavery or the other choices sex, pain, boobs, branding etc.. Is there a quest stage i can advance manually?

The only things I have changed from vanilla are the slave names. Does that impact the sceen maybe. I try setting back and reloading but my hopes are slim.

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

I still can't advance past Riverwood via dialogue. The first dialogue option is either: to sell via simple slavery or the other choices sex, pain, boobs, branding etc.. Is there a quest stage i can advance manually?

The only things I have changed from vanilla are the slave names. Does that impact the sceen maybe. I try setting back and reloading but my hopes are slim.

According to the modpage the next quest is the Tour de Skyrim. Again, according to Kenjoku, that quest is SLV_MainquestSpecial11.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

According to the modpage the next quest is the Tour de Skyrim. Again, according to Kenjoku, that quest is SLV_MainquestSpecial11.

Thanks just found that, too. I'll try that tomorrow. I really like to see what is past Riverwood. I'd done Slaverun until this point waaaay back. Sofar the changes in story are superb! Well written, kudos. 

6 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I tried to click on the link for the mod Diablo-esque decorations but I get "sorry this file cannot be found"

Also what setup for cursed loot should I have for slaverun?

I can't answer your second question since I don't use DCL. However, like PSQ and MME the decorations are a separate mod that you have to download. SR will recognize and utilize it but it is separate, sorry.

I am having trouble getting this mod to work, i installed all the requirements and can progress to getting enslaved but after visiting pike a few times i get a ctd when entering dragonsreach and if i go the slaver rout, i also get a ctd in dragonsreach. Please help, thanx

Hi,

I installed the slaverun reloaded with all the the requirements, but when enter in the main menu, the game crash, do you know if has trouble with other mods? I had the zaz 8.0 but change to 6.1, simple slavery plus and change to 5.3 and nothing. Some idea? I use uunp body with hdt mod. I tried all mods without the slaverun reloaded and the game was ok.

thanks.

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Scottjob294 said:

I am having trouble getting this mod to work, i installed all the requirements and can progress to getting enslaved but after visiting pike a few times i get a ctd when entering dragonsreach and if i go the slaver rout, i also get a ctd in dragonsreach. Please help, thanx

10 hours ago, blisken said:

Hi,

I installed the slaverun reloaded with all the the requirements, but when enter in the main menu, the game crash, do you know if has trouble with other mods? I had the zaz 8.0 but change to 6.1, simple slavery plus and change to 5.3 and nothing. Some idea? I use uunp body with hdt mod. I tried all mods without the slaverun reloaded and the game was ok.

thanks.

What version of DD are you using? This has been reported with 4.1. Zap8+ is entirely functional with SR - I am currently using it without a problem. ?