Maybe you've already known what I'll say.

I'll give you some tricks about hand and toe nail polishing.

I prepared some setup to use for further projects.

I use Fair Skin Complexion textures. For that reason, I had to make some modifications on the Fair Skin's femalebody_1.dds and femalehands_1.dds files.

1. After extracting "Fair Skin Complexion for UNP" in a different folder, get those "femalebody_1.dds" and "femalehands_1.dds" files.

I preferred:

Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v8.1\Skin_d_shaved\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1.dds and

Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v8.1\Skin_d_base\textures\actors\character\female\femalehands_1.dds

(If you have a Fair Skin Transsexual version for femalebody_1.dds, you can use it instead of Fair Skin's one...)

2. Copy/Paste them in your own mod's folder that is under the "Data\Textures\" folder.

3. Open the files that I put below.

One of them named: Feet_Black_Polish_femalebody_1.dds

In this .dds file, you will see two black rectangles. They are placed where the toe nails are.

a. After clicking "by Color" in the "Select" Tab, select "Bucket Fill Tool".

b. Decide your color that you want to use.

c. Bucked Fill by clicking on the red rectangles.

4. You can use "Select All", or select "Merge Visible Layers" from "Image" tab (I don't know if any of them is necessary)...

5. Open your original femalebody_1.dds file.

6. Select again the "Feet_Black_Polish_femalebody_1.dds".

7. Click Copy under "Edit" tab or press CTRL+C.

8. Select "femalebody_1.dds" file.

9. Click Paste under "Edit" tab or press CTRL+V.

You will see that Toe Nail Polish would be on the femalebody_1.dds.

10. Export your new femalebody_1.dds e.g. NailPolish_femalebody_1.dds.

11. I prefer the exporting, "Save as DDS" settings as:

Compression: BC3 / DXT5

Mipmaps: Generate mipmaps

12. You're done...

"RedFingerNailPolish_FairSkin_femalehands_1.dds" is only nail polish. There are no hands or other textures.

How to use it?

As the same way for the femalebody_1.dds walk-through.

Feet_Black_Nail_Polish:

post-779020-0-64514700-1484545099_thumb.jpg

Red Finger Nail Polish:

post-779020-0-25111500-1484545216_thumb.jpg

.dds Files:

Feet_Black_Polish_femalebody_1.7z

RedFingerNailPolish_FairSkin_femalehands_1.7z

• 1 month later...

Dude, I know my question doesn't not match the topic, but how you made your armor "Revealing (built-in)"

It took a while to reply you, because I don't know also exactly how to do it. I asked to my friend, and this is the response that I got:

This requires knowledge of making or editing armors in the CK. There are many tutorials already available for that, so I'll just answer the question specifically in regards to the SOS_Revealing keyword. You can go ahead and expand on this with pictures and more detailed explanation if you wish.

1. The armor mod must be loaded or created in the CK with Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm selected as a master file.

2. In the object window expand Items and select Armor.

3. Open an Armor form for editing or create a new one.

4. To the right in the Keywords window, right click and select Add, and search for the keyword SOS_Revealing

5. Click OK OK and save.

I prepared few pictures that you can look at:

post-779020-0-08657200-1489148675_thumb.jpg

post-779020-0-27190800-1489148714_thumb.jpg

post-779020-0-01473700-1489148787_thumb.jpg

post-779020-0-57828800-1489148888_thumb.jpg

post-779020-0-06508600-1489148932_thumb.jpg

post-779020-0-33605400-1489148995_thumb.jpg

post-779020-0-94250800-1489149310_thumb.jpg

I hope these information and pictures would be helpful.

Please do not hesitate if you have more question...

Cheers,

Dude, I know my question doesn't not match the topic, but how you made your armor "Revealing (built-in)"

It took a while to reply you, because I don't know also exactly how to do it. I asked to my friend, and this is the response that I got:

This requires knowledge of making or editing armors in the CK. There are many tutorials already available for that, so I'll just answer the question specifically in regards to the SOS_Revealing keyword. You can go ahead and expand on this with pictures and more detailed explanation if you wish.

1. The armor mod must be loaded or created in the CK with Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm selected as a master file.

2. In the object window expand Items and select Armor.

3. Open an Armor form for editing or create a new one.

4. To the right in the Keywords window, right click and select Add, and search for the keyword SOS_Revealing

5. Click OK OK and save.

I prepared few pictures that you can look at:

attachicon.gif1. Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm selected as a master file.jpg

attachicon.gif2. Click OK.jpg

attachicon.gif3. Object Window New or Edit.jpg

attachicon.gif4. Right Click and Add in Keywords.jpg

attachicon.gif5. SOS_Revealing Select Form.jpg

attachicon.gif6. SOS_Revealing in Keywords.jpg

attachicon.gif7. Press OK.jpg

I hope these information and pictures would be helpful.

Please do not hesitate if you have more question...

Cheers,

Good pictures nehaberlan.

I would recommend to anyone interested in learning how the Kalena Rios mod was made to load it in the Creation Kit and reverse-engineer it. To make it easier, start by loading the mod in Tes5edit, expand all the list categories, and take screenshots. This provides a neatly organized list of the contents of the mod which will make it easier to find the relevant records in the Creation Kit afterwards.

post-660823-0-27948300-1489181207_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We need an experienced, volunteered 3D designer who masters on creating/modifying meshes & textures for Skyrim.

We are working on a new version Kalina Rios Transsexual Follower mod and we need a UNPB-BBP body mesh with the genitals removed and smoothed over, as well a matching genderless skin texture.

If you are interested, and/or have questions for details, please do not hesitate to ask for.

nehaberlan: http://www.loverslab.com/user/779020-nehaberlan/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have installed the mod but my game is crashing everytime i want to enter sleeping giant inn. Ive isntalled the version Sleeping Giant Inn with 'Meeting Her' Option. Help. All of my mods are up to date.

I sometimes have CTDs in Riverwood with or without this mod, and for me the problem is always fixed by fast travel to another location, and then fast travel back to Riverwood.

• 2 months later...

An Excellent MOD.but I am Having a Different Problem to Others..When She Smiles and Sometimes on Talking,her Mouth is Odd in that (Difficult to Describe) the Inside of Her Mouth Appears on the Outside,Rather Like 2 Fangs which Protrude..It is so Bad that I find it Distracting to Look at Her and have had to Uninstall it..This Happens whichever Body Mod I have Installed e.g. UNP/CBBE..I know Next to Nothing about Modding and have NO Idea on How to Rectify this Problem....

An Excellent MOD.but I am Having a Different Problem to Others..When She Smiles and Sometimes on Talking,her Mouth is Odd in that (Difficult to Describe) the Inside of Her Mouth Appears on the Outside,Rather Like 2 Fangs which Protrude..It is so Bad that I find it Distracting to Look at Her and have had to Uninstall it..This Happens whichever Body Mod I have Installed e.g. UNP/CBBE..I know Next to Nothing about Modding and have NO Idea on How to Rectify this Problem....

First of all, Thank You... I'm glad that you like the Mod.

The bad news (for now at least...), I don't know why this problem occurs.

Nevertheless, I ask some more experienced people. Maybe, I can learn the answer.

Then, the next thing to do is to repair the mod and to put it in the LoversLab.

If it is a long procedure, you have to wait for a while.

Cheers...

Nehaberlan...

Finally, I finished the correction of the oddity on her mouth (I assume...) :)

Her teeth were moving outside of her mouth, wasn't it? I made some changing on her lips area. I checked it in the 'Meeting Her' version, and check her mouth when she told her story. There was no clipping as I noticed.

I copied the same settings in the two other versions also.

And now, there is "Kalena Rios - Beta - (2017.08.20)".

I put them in the LoversLab and in MEGA.

If you can, try all of them. I might missed some necessary files/settings.

Please do not hesitate to say if you notice any bugs, problems, and/or to ask if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Nehaberlan...

• 3 weeks later...

I want to say Kalena Rios has become my favourite follower. She is just awesome, in looks, dress and her (ahem) specialities.  Brilliant work!

I ported her for myself to my SE game and she works flawlessly, and also with the new Sexlab SE Lite that is now available (using a small, ported gender change mod to force male actions). If you want my SE files I'll happily send them to you (nehaberlan) - just let me know.

Thank you so much for Kalena! Look forward to developments.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, mojodajojo said:

She's pretty awesome.  Not wild about the massive amount of gold in her inventory, but I'll remove that in Creation Kit for my next character that uses her :) She's, in my opinion, much hotter than her real life counterpart.  Sorry, real Kalena!

Thanks...

So, shhh, don't let the Real Kalena notices this Skyrim version. :)

I wanted to add so massive amount of gold on purpose. I thought if the player needs gold for his/her PC, can get from Kalena.

PS: I don't listen Leonard Cohen. But, I can say, he was not just an a musician. He was a poet, a real artist too...

I didn't imagine I'd like this mod as much as I did, so after deciding she was a permanent addition to my game, I did a clean save and switched from the "no quest" version to the "meeting her" version. 

I don't normally do this.  Some people get very angry if you offer help when it wasn't asked for.  However, if you should be interested, here are some simple suggestions for improving the dialogue I encountered in the Sleeping Giant Inn. I have included the editor ID for the dialogue topics with the suggested changes.  I have also included the original dialogue so that you can see them side by side.  I hope you won't take offense to this and lambast me, but "Que sera, sera."

If you wish to change (even possibly improve dialogue in your mod,
I have provided some suggestions here that you can do copy/paste magic with.  
I realize that Kalena is an immigrant, and that's a great out if you don't want to, or don't think things should be changed.  
However, if you do, then well, have at it. :smile: I have endeavored to keep suggested changes as close to your original syntax
and meaning as possible.  

A caveat for others:  

Gender stuff:

I'm not here to advise anyone on the currently PC terms to refer to one's gender, lack of gender, or even perception of
either of the aforementioned. I don't possess the ability (or in reality, the desire) to do more.

If my corrections aren't PC, I can only reiterate that I was trying to correct grammar and not meaning. If any of this is really important to you, then post like I did and tell the mod author your views.

My only suggested changes in the realm of connotation was the change from "agonized" to "agony".
The sentence structure was off anyway, and agony has a harsher connotation (more in line with being raped).

Also, I'm not that great with grammar, and I may well have suggested 'corrections' that were worse errors,
or even corrected something that wasn't incorrect to begin with.
I'm only trying to give someone an option to improve dialogue in a mod I use IF that mod author desires to do so.
Just to clarify once more.  I don't know how to change any references to the transsexual or transgendered to represent this weeks concept of PC.  I made no attempt to do so. I'm not a professional editor, and I may have accidentally suggested some absolute crap changes.  I have simply attempted to correct the mod author's grammar to the best of my very limited ability.

TSKalenaIntroTopic1
-------------------------

Topic Text (Original): Hi Beauty!!!

Topic Text (Suggested Change): Hi, beautiful!!!

TSKalenaIntroTopic2

Topic Text (Original): You are a foreigner as I assume.

Topic Text (Suggested Change): You are a foreigner, I assume.

Info Text (Original): Yes, I just arrive here.

Info Text (Suggested Change): Yes, I just arrived here.

TSKalenaIntroTopic3

Info Text (Original): Thank You, Ma'am...

Info Text (Suggested Change): Thank you, ma'am...

TSKalenaIntroTopic4

Topic Text (Original): Are you hungry, or need something?

Topic Text (Suggested Change): Are you hungry, or do you need something?

_

Info Text (Original): No. I had a lunch. Thank You for asking.

Info Text (Suggested Change): No. I had lunch. Thank you for asking.

TSKalenaIntroTopic6

Info Text (Original): My father trained me as a good fighter to become soldier. He was proud with his son.

Info Text (Suggested Change): My father trained me to fight well.  He wanted me to be a capable soldier.  He Was proud of his son.

TSKalenaIntroTopic8

Info Text (Original): During all my life, I've felt as a woman trapped in a male body.

Info Text (Suggested Change): All my life, I've felt like a woman trapped in a man's body.

TSKalenaIntroTopic9

Info Text (Original): Then, few years ago, I had to confess to my parents that I've been a transsexual.

Info Text (Suggested Change): Then, a few years ago, I had to confess to my parents that I'm transsexual.

TSKalenaIntroTopic10

Topic Text (Original): How they reacted?

Topic Text (Suggested Change):How did they react?

_

Info Text (Original): Horribly... They couldn't accept, and threw me out like a trash.

Info Text (Suggested Change): Horribly... They couldn't accept me as I am, and threw me out like trash.

TSKalenaIntroTopic11

Info Text (Original): I ran away. I was detained by bandits, raped, agonized...

Info Text (Suggested Change): I ran away. I was kidnapped by bandits.  They... They raped me.  It has been pure agony.

TSKalenaIntroTopic12

Info Text (Original): Last year, I escaped, and roamed until I finally ended up at here...

Info Text (Suggested Change): Last year, I escaped, and roamed the land.  Eventually, I ended up here.

Kalena Rios Dialogue.rtf

Kalena Rios Dialogue.txt

1 hour ago, mojodajojo said:

I didn't imagine I'd like this mod as much as I did, so after deciding she was a permanent addition to my game, I did a clean save and switched from the "no quest" version to the "meeting her" version. 

I don't normally do this.  Some people get very angry if you offer help when it wasn't asked for.  However, if you should be interested, here are some simple suggestions for improving the dialogue I encountered in the Sleeping Giant Inn. I have included the editor ID for the dialogue topics with the suggested changes.  I have also included the original dialogue so that you can see them side by side.  I hope you won't take offense to this and lambast me, but "Que sera, sera."

Hide contents

If you wish to change (even possibly improve dialogue in your mod,
I have provided some suggestions here that you can do copy/paste magic with.  
I realize that Kalena is an immigrant, and that's a great out if you don't want to, or don't think things should be changed.  
However, if you do, then well, have at it. :smile: I have endeavored to keep suggested changes as close to your original syntax
and meaning as possible.  

A caveat for others:  

Gender stuff:

I'm not here to advise anyone on the currently PC terms to refer to one's gender, lack of gender, or even perception of
either of the aforementioned. I don't possess the ability (or in reality, the desire) to do more.

If my corrections aren't PC, I can only reiterate that I was trying to correct grammar and not meaning. If any of this is really important to you, then post like I did and tell the mod author your views.

My only suggested changes in the realm of connotation was the change from "agonized" to "agony".
The sentence structure was off anyway, and agony has a harsher connotation (more in line with being raped).

Also, I'm not that great with grammar, and I may well have suggested 'corrections' that were worse errors,
or even corrected something that wasn't incorrect to begin with.
I'm only trying to give someone an option to improve dialogue in a mod I use IF that mod author desires to do so.
Just to clarify once more.  I don't know how to change any references to the transsexual or transgendered to represent this weeks concept of PC.  I made no attempt to do so. I'm not a professional editor, and I may have accidentally suggested some absolute crap changes.  I have simply attempted to correct the mod author's grammar to the best of my very limited ability.

TSKalenaIntroTopic1

Topic Text (Original): Hi Beauty!!!

Topic Text (Suggested Change): Hi, beautiful!!!

TSKalenaIntroTopic2

Topic Text (Original): You are a foreigner as I assume.

Topic Text (Suggested Change): You are a foreigner, I assume.

Info Text (Original): Yes, I just arrive here.

Info Text (Suggested Change): Yes, I just arrived here.

TSKalenaIntroTopic3

Info Text (Original): Thank You, Ma'am...

Info Text (Suggested Change): Thank you, ma'am...

TSKalenaIntroTopic4

Topic Text (Original): Are you hungry, or need something?

Topic Text (Suggested Change): Are you hungry, or do you need something?

_

Info Text (Original): No. I had a lunch. Thank You for asking.

Info Text (Suggested Change): No. I had lunch. Thank you for asking.

TSKalenaIntroTopic6

Info Text (Original): My father trained me as a good fighter to become soldier. He was proud with his son.

Info Text (Suggested Change): My father trained me to fight well.  He wanted me to be a capable soldier.  He Was proud of his son.

TSKalenaIntroTopic8

Info Text (Original): During all my life, I've felt as a woman trapped in a male body.

Info Text (Suggested Change): All my life, I've felt like a woman trapped in a man's body.

TSKalenaIntroTopic9

Info Text (Original): Then, few years ago, I had to confess to my parents that I've been a transsexual.

Info Text (Suggested Change): Then, a few years ago, I had to confess to my parents that I'm transsexual.

TSKalenaIntroTopic10

Topic Text (Original): How they reacted?

Topic Text (Suggested Change):How did they react?

_

Info Text (Original): Horribly... They couldn't accept, and threw me out like a trash.

Info Text (Suggested Change): Horribly... They couldn't accept me as I am, and threw me out like trash.

TSKalenaIntroTopic11

Info Text (Original): I ran away. I was detained by bandits, raped, agonized...

Info Text (Suggested Change): I ran away. I was kidnapped by bandits.  They... They raped me.  It has been pure agony.

TSKalenaIntroTopic12

Info Text (Original): Last year, I escaped, and roamed until I finally ended up at here...

Info Text (Suggested Change): Last year, I escaped, and roamed the land.  Eventually, I ended up here.

Kalena Rios Dialogue.rtf

Kalena Rios Dialogue.txt

English is not my primary language. So, your changes are really meant to me. I always have difficulties to use the correct verb/adjective/word in a sentence. For example, the difference of "but", "however", "although", "nevertheless", etc... It's still confusing for me, because I still don't know where/when I have to use any of them.

I like people correct my errors, or give me suggestions. If I don't know my mistakes, how can I learn? :smile:

I downloaded your .rtf and .txt files. I have a friend to ask if there is any grammar problem in it.

The Kalena Rios TS Follower is a "Teamwork" project. So, everyone in the team should agree on any changes.

Thank you again. If you have any more suggestions, I would like to hear them.

Cheers...

Very nicely done !!!  Had no problems installing and gaining as follower. At first she was using strap on during sex and I found at least for me I had to go to SexLab Cumshot and click to make her transgender. Now I get proper selection when asking for type of sex to have and no more strap on !!!!   Love the mod, the outfit is sooo hot, and maybe a little op on the armor value, but im certainly not complaining.

I am curious,( here comes noob question lol)   with this mod installed is there  a way for pc to be transgender, or to use her as pc instead of follower ?

You should not need to  use SexLab Cumshot.  You should be able to set her to not use a strapon within Sexlab's base framework in the MCM menu.  Look under Player Hotkeys.  My hotkey is N, and I think that is default.  Now go back into game and face her way and push whatever your key is bound too.  You should see an effect hit her.  Now go back to the MCM under Sexlab Animation Settings and it should have added an option to change how Sexlab treats her gender.  Under Animations is a Voices and SFX where you can also set the voice type Sexlab will use for her.

15 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

*cut

I am curious,( here comes noob question lol)   with this mod installed is there  a way for pc to be transgender, or to use her as pc instead of follower ?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

If you download SOS , the UNP SOS plugin, and the SOS racemenu plugin, you can play a female with a "shlong." (I thought that SOS and the UNP SOS plugins were required for Kalena to work?)  But you'll still need the racemenu plugin to adjust PC schlong size/length, etc...

You can set SOS through MCM to add schlongs to females in game or turn it off and manually give schlongs to certain NPCs.  I turn it off and assign schlongs to the women I like best.  (Lydia, Uthgerd, Hilund, etc...)

To manually assign a schlong to an npc, you face the lady you want to change and then go into the SOS MCM menu.  I believe it's listed under Player/NPC  settings there.  Then click on the little arrow there and select the UNP schlong and the size number you want.  The assignment for the Player Character is on the left, but you'll need the racemenu plugin to adjust size for the player.  You should use a mod that uses the showlimitedracemenu command if you want to change your looks or schlong size mid-playthrough.  One of the dlcs adds a bald lady to the Thieves Guild area that will do this. 

Alternatively, I have a mod on Nexus that allows this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20092

I'd avoid using the old showracemenu command through the console.  It can mess up your stats. 

First,  A big Thank You for the help !!!!   It was not that long ago I found LL and began enjoying mods from here, but its been long enough my SOS was out of date.

I was also missing 2 plug-ins as you knew.  So after reading your reply few times, checking for most current version of SOS and said plug-ins, and a very nervous update (lol), 

this old fuddy dud actually got it working.   :-)   

Thank You again for the awesome mod. She is very sweet and rather good in battle without being OP. Not to mention very easy on the eyes. And Thank You for the help !!!!!

1 hour ago, NIkki1564 said:

First,  A big Thank You for the help !!!!   It was not that long ago I found LL and began enjoying mods from here, but its been long enough my SOS was out of date.

I was also missing 2 plug-ins as you knew.  So after reading your reply few times, checking for most current version of SOS and said plug-ins, and a very nervous update (lol), 

this old fuddy dud actually got it working.   :-)   

Thank You again for the awesome mod. She is very sweet and rather good in battle without being OP. Not to mention very easy on the eyes. And Thank You for the help !!!!!

Glad you are having fun. You don't need the SOS UNP plugin for this mod to work because Kalena has a built-in schlong, however you do need it if you want to play a TS character. We recommend disabling the SOS UNP plugin for Kalena by setting her to "No Schlong" as per the instructions in the screenshot on the description page.

As well, if you don't already have it, we recommend using SL Eager NPCs for the dialog and utility it provides: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2182-sexlab-eager-npcs/

I noticed that, though you folks didn't set her up as a custom race, her hair and eyebrows were showing up in chargen for me.  So should be pretty easy to set up a Player Character that looked quite a bit like her.

Edit: I mean for us end users :smile: to do so would be easy.

On 12/13/2017 at 8:27 AM, mojodajojo said:

I noticed that, though you folks didn't set her up as a custom race, her hair and eyebrows were showing up in chargen for me.  So should be pretty easy to set up a Player Character that looked quite a bit like her.

Edit: I mean for us end users :smile: to do so would be easy.

A custom race might be the only way for the player to use the custom skin with tats texture, without making it the default skin texture used by all female npcs. We'll have to look into that.

Thanks for the dialog edits mojodajojo. They should be implemented soon. Cheers.

On 12/14/2017 at 2:56 PM, onesumgame said:

A custom race might be the only way for the player to use the custom skin with tats texture, without making it the default skin texture used by all female npcs. We'll have to look into that.

Thanks for the dialog edits mojodajojo. They should be implemented soon. Cheers.

I didn't even think about the tattoos.  I guess user end you'd have to use a UNP body and use that texture for everyone if you want to really , really,  look like her (without a playable race).  It's not something I'm personally worried about or anything, though. 

I'm flattered you're using my dialogue suggestions.