attachicon.gifKalenaCell.jpg

How she appears in Guldun Rock Cave? I have no clue...

It should be removed.

Are you saying that location has nothing to do with your mod or either of the quests? I can delete that entire cell?

I don't even know where is that cave...

:)

I should put her by mistake some how...

attachicon.gifKalenaCell.jpg

How she appears in Guldun Rock Cave? I have no clue...

It should be removed.

Are you saying that location has nothing to do with your mod or either of the quests? I can delete that entire cell?

I don't even know where is that cave...

I should put her by mistake some how...

Ok great! Removed.

Now what about this?

post-660823-0-14797600-1463343222_thumb.jpg

and this?

post-660823-0-22007100-1463343258_thumb.jpg

Ok great! Removed.

Now what about this?

attachicon.gifobjects1.jpg

and this?

attachicon.gifobjects2.jpg

I used Breezehome just for putting Kalena into it and for the quest, nothing else. I never meant to change anything in Breezehome.

About objects that are misplaced/modified:

I might press with my mouse by mistake, and didn't recognize.

Noblechair01 is the same one. Not a new one. The original one can be used for the quest.

Thanks for recognizing these problems...

Ok great! Removed.

Now what about this?

attachicon.gifobjects1.jpg

and this?

attachicon.gifobjects2.jpg

I used Breezehome just for putting Kalena into it and for the quest, nothing else. I never meant to change anything in Breezehome.

About objects that are misplaced/modified:

I might press with my mouse by mistake, and didn't recognize.

Noblechair01 is the same one. Not a new one. The original one can be used for the quest.

Thanks for recognizing these problems...

Thanks for answering my questions about these issues. It is helpful. Some of these issues could have been introduced into your mod as CK bugs. It happens when I work on my own mods. After doing work in the CK I look at my mods with Tes5edit and there is all kinds of stuff that should not be there, and I don't know how it happens.

So what is the actual status of this mod, is the head texture fixed? Does it contain it's own animated penis or does it rely on SOS? Just curious :)

onesumgame is working on it so hard.

I don't know exactly what is the progress.

It seems OK.

I'm curious too. :)

It will be a new modified Kalena. No bugs, completed.

It has been an experimental. It'll be a mod finally.

onesomegame can answer your questions better.

So what is the actual status of this mod, is the head texture fixed? Does it contain it's own animated penis or does it rely on SOS? Just curious :)

onesumgame is working on it so hard.

I don't know exactly what is the progress.

It seems OK.

I'm curious too. :)

It will be a new modified Kalena. No bugs, completed.

It has been an experimental. It'll be a mod finally.

onesomegame can answer your questions better.

We could change the mod status from alpha to beta very soon, just don't expect a final version for a while  ;)

I still can't get the quests to work and setting the stages does nothing, so I examined the letter quest as I followed along with this tutorial  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iustaHoHnEE

Unless I missed something it looks like everything is in order although I was unable to check your custom scripts because the CK kept giving me error messages when I tried to look at the source. I don't know, I could be doing something wrong or perhaps the scripts need to be recompiled.

The spells have not been touched yet, however the quest tutorial gave me an idea about how to possibly attach the gender change script. I'll need some time with that.

The good news is that Kalena is fully functional for SexLab and the CTDs and freezes have stopped for me. She can also be added to the AFT outfit management system without my game freezing.

I fixed some file paths and there is still a head tint mismatch and it looks like it's simply that the head and body textures are from different mods.

post-660823-0-03096100-1463450436_thumb.jpg

The modder responsible for the shemale body mesh and texture replacer is currently working on making the schlong blend with the body seamlessly in the area behind the balls. Within the next few days I should be able to try the different texture packs available and post pics here of how the face would look with each one. Would you be willing to redo the tats and nail color on a new .dds file?

Would you be willing to redo the tats and nail color on a new .dds file?

I'm not good using GIMP. The original tattoos files belong to my friend.

But, I can give a try by eliminating the skin from tattoos and then paste to the new skin's dds.

I can do nail polishing. Is the same color OK?

Just send me the dds files that you needed. I had to made nail polishing for boots, mitts too. Maybe, you need nail polishing for them too.

Would you be willing to redo the tats and nail color on a new .dds file?

I'm not good using GIMP. The original tattoos files belong to my friend.

But, I can give a try by eliminating the skin from tattoos and then paste to the new skin's dds.

I can do nail polishing. Is the same color OK?

Just send me the dds files that you needed. I had to made nail polishing for boots, mitts too. Maybe, you need nail polishing for them too.

The same nail color is fine... this is your mod and you did a great job with her appearance. You should have the final say on how she looks.

Here are pics of Kalena with the SG shemale body. The head matches the body texture nicely, and we see that work has begun on blending the schlong. The mod author Ghost Anubis works fast so we should have a final cleaned up version soon.

post-660823-0-44043900-1463523303_thumb.jpgpost-660823-0-26648000-1463523319_thumb.jpgpost-660823-0-60823500-1463527673_thumb.jpg

Next I will prepare the Real Girls and Fair Skin textures and I will have pics for those by tomorrow at the latest.

The same nail color is fine... this is your mod and you did a great job with her appearance. You should have the final say on how she looks.

Here are pics of Kalena with the SG shemale body. The head matches the body texture nicely, and we see that work has begun on blending the schlong. The mod author Ghost Anubis works fast so we should have a final cleaned up version soon.

attachicon.gif20160517172050_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160517172848_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160517191425_1.jpg

Next I will prepare the Real Girls and Fair Skin textures and I will have pics for those by tomorrow at the latest.

Take your time. Don't rush.

Have fun during working. So you never work.

This is your art work.

I'll continue to say my words.

attachicon.gif20160517172050_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160517172848_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160517191425_1.jpg

Take your time. Don't rush.

Have fun during working. So you never work.

This is your art work.

I'll continue to say my words.

Having issues with the Real Girls textures so I'll revisit those when I have more time. To be honest though I don't think that texture pack is suitable for Kalena.

The Fair Skin textures turned out nicer than I expected although not as detailed as SG. These are probably the best option as they have little to no impact on game performance and they don't require an ENB to look good.

I look forward to seeing the final cleaned up version of this skin.

post-660823-0-38756000-1463624475_thumb.jpgpost-660823-0-34647500-1463624507_thumb.jpgpost-660823-0-32409700-1463624515_thumb.jpg

I'm just practicing in GIMP and in NifSkope.

I tried to Moonlight Lingerie with FairSkin Shemale Mod skin instead of Astrid skin.

I imported tattoos from old UNP skin to FairSkin.

I added schlong on body. In CK, I prepared an armor called as "TSKalenaFairSkinMoonlight"

I selected Biped Object 32, 52, 60.

I added Models:

1. TSKalenaFairSkinMoonlightAA

2. TSKalenaSOSEquipableSchlongAA

3. TSKalenaSOS_AddonB3lisarioUNPGenitalsDefaultAA

I prepared also a body.nif with a schlong added. I don't know if it is effective.

Here they are nif and dds files:

TS - Moonlight - FairSkin.7z

I tried to Moonlight Lingerie with FairSkin Shemale Mod skin instead of Astrid skin.

I added schlong on body. In CK, I prepared an armor called as "TSKalenaFairSkinMoonlight"

I added Models:

I prepared also a body.nif with a schlong added. I don't know if it is effective.

attachicon.gifTS - Moonlight - FairSkin.7z

Wow I did not expect this. Thanks!

The last time I tried to attach a schlong directly to a body ended up in numerous failures so I gave up  :lol:

I will examine this when I get home from the office and I will provide you with a copy of what I have done so far by tomorrow.

BTW, do you think it is a good idea to make Kalena sandbox in Whiterun or should we simply keep her in Breezehome? If you want she can patrol the streets as a Radiant prostitute and go dancing at the Bannered Mare at night which is probably what I will do for my personal version of the mod, but I don't know if other users of the mod would like that.

I added Models:

attachicon.gifTS - Moonlight - FairSkin.7z

Wow I did not expect this. Thanks!

The last time I tried to attach a schlong directly to a body ended up in numerous failures so I gave up  :lol:

I will examine this when I get home from the office and I will provide you with a copy of what I have done so far by tomorrow.

BTW, do you think it is a good idea to make Kalena sandbox in Whiterun or should we simply keep her in Breezehome? If you want she can patrol the streets as a Radiant prostitute and go dancing at the Bannered Mare at night which is probably what I will do for my personal version of the mod, but I don't know if other users of the mod would like that.

Do what You want...

You are free...

If you like, that's it!!!

You can get bad comments, and good comments too.

The most important thing is your satisfaction.

The experience that you get.

If you need take a break, take it...

Here we go again. The file structure has been changed a bit and I recommend completely uninstalling any previous version before installing this one.

Naturally this is still a WIP but Kalena has a normal appearance and is functional as a follower and SexLab partner without CTDs or freezes.

I haven't yet tested the .nif you prepared with the schlong attached but at least we have something that works for now.

The quests and spells will take a bit longer to fix and I'm considering making alternate versions of the mod, eventually, and removing dependency on hdt heels system. We might also consider changing her race to a custom one for various reasons that I'll elaborate on at a later time.

The outfit has some clipping, especially the gloves, and the body .nif in the lingerie has yet to be replaced with the shemale mesh. There are problems associated with doing this however and that is why I left it alone for now.

I suspect there may be at least one additional tweak required to the headparts file paths, and we should ensure that she looks the same to all users, so please post pics of Kalena's face.

Ghost Anubis has kindly given permission to use the shemale files. Since we are technically re-posting that mod's assets, even if only here in the forum, the Kalena Rios front page should be updated asap with credit and thanks to Ghost Anubis and all the relevant names from the UNP Shemale credits list, as well as a link to the UNP Shemale page.

Thanks!

Kalena Rios Fair Skin.7z

Kalena Rios Fair Skin textures.7z

Kalena Rios Fair Skin textures 2.7z

These are new Kalenafemalebody.nif files _1 & _0 with Schlong (just experimental):

attachicon.gifTSKalenafemalebodyNewSchlong_1 & _0.7z

Nice! Can you link a tutorial that explains how to do this? I succeeded at attaching SOS underwear to a male body so that it could function as regular armor on slot 32, but attaching a schlong has not worked for me so far.

The situation of Kalena's outfit and the body inside it is a bit tricky. The shemale body mesh is UNP however the lingerie is UNPB, so transplanting the body directly into the outfit is an issue. We could make a UNPB shemale body with Bodyslide by using the UUNP shemale mod, or we can make a UNP Moonlight dress with a UUNP one, which I already made, but because UNP and UUNP-UNP are not quite the same we can expect horrible clipping with the stockings by mixing UNP and UUNP-UNP outfit parts. Confusing enough?

The solution that comes to mind is to change the entire outfit to UUNP-UNP and use UUNP for the naked body as well. The stockings are a bit difficult to convert without overly-inflating the mesh so I'll have a test version to post here sometime in the near future.

post-660823-0-18114900-1463943798_thumb.jpgpost-660823-0-73905700-1463944538_thumb.jpg

Nice! Can you link a tutorial that explains how to do this? I succeeded at attaching SOS underwear to a male body so that it could function as regular armor on slot 32, but attaching a schlong has not worked for me so far.

The situation of Kalena's outfit and the body inside it is a bit tricky. The shemale body mesh is UNP however the lingerie is UNPB, so transplanting the body directly into the outfit is an issue. We could make a UNPB shemale body with Bodyslide by using the UUNP shemale mod, or we can make a UNP Moonlight dress with a UUNP one, which I already made, but because UNP and UUNP-UNP are not quite the same we can expect horrible clipping with the stockings by mixing UNP and UUNP-UNP outfit parts. Confusing enough?

The solution that comes to mind is to change the entire outfit to UUNP-UNP and use UUNP for the naked body as well. The stockings are a bit difficult to convert without overly-inflating the mesh so I'll have a test version to post here sometime in the near future.

attachicon.gif20160522120131_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160522120828_1.jpg

I don't remember a schlong import tutorial. If I find one, I send you, or I prepare a one.

I tried to use Outfit Studio for clipping issue. I was unsuccessful. I don't know how to use that program.

The body.nif and mitts.nif are not compatible unfortunately.

The schlong uses Slot 52. You have to select 52 Unnamed in Skin Armor. And, in Models, add Schlong AA.

In Moonlight, there is body also. Select Slot 52 too.

The difference between moonlight.nif and body.nif is I used default (vanilla) body.nif in moonlight, your TSKalenafemalebody.nif in Schlonged body.nif.

Tutorial for Importing Schlong to Body.pdf

Fake FOMOD for NMM

It makes display the info about the mod in NMM. It's not a FOMOD.

I prepared this for TSLoadScreen, but you can convert it add for your mod if you want:

attachicon.gifFake FOMOD for NMM.7z

Thanks. This is useful.

I am still testing your merged body + schlong meshes and trying to determine if there are any pros and cons to using something like that but so far I can think of none. I tried to put the schlong on slot 32 which finally allowed it to become concealed by the clothes, but unfortunately it no longer responded to SL Aroused and it lost its flexibility and stayed rigidly pointing straight ahead. I hope I just did something wrong because it would be nice to have a functional schlong on slot 32. I'll scan through the SOS support thread when I have more time and patience.

BTW, do you know anything about adjusting lighting / shine / brightness in Nifskope?

Fake FOMOD for NMM

I prepared this for TSLoadScreen, but you can convert it add for your mod if you want:

Thanks. This is useful.

I am still testing your merged body + schlong meshes and trying to determine if there are any pros and cons to using something like that but so far I can think of none. I tried to put the schlong on slot 32 which finally allowed it to become concealed by the clothes, but unfortunately it no longer responded to SL Aroused and it lost its flexibility and stayed rigidly pointing straight ahead. I hope I just did something wrong because it would be nice to have a functional schlong on slot 32. I'll scan through the SOS support thread when I have more time and patience.

BTW, do you know anything about adjusting lighting / shine / brightness in Nifskope?

Have you tried tinkering with the settings in the block details of BSLightningShaderProperty?

Fake FOMOD for NMM

Thanks. This is useful.

Have you tried tinkering with the settings in the block details of BSLightningShaderProperty?

Yeah, I fixed a bunch of outfits that would glow in the dark and turn black near light sources by adding the SLSF2_Assume_Shadowmask flag. The issue I'm dealing with now seems to be a bit more complicated so I'll just keep tinkering. Thanks!