The gender change function is now built into SL, and there is apparently a script that can be attached to an npc in the CK to change the SL gender so there is no need to cast a spell in game or use the MCM to change it.

I have no idea how any quest-related parts would have been removed as I did not touch that section, at least not intentionally. I will look into it.

When you say neck gap do you mean an actual crack that light passes through? There is no gap in my game, and looking at the mod in Tes5edit I see no reason for that to happen because the weight sliders appear to be enabled for all the armor addons, but there is a slight color mismatch which could be because the body and head textures are from different mods? If you tell me what textures were used I can probably help in getting them all matched up. 

The schlong was always visible n my game with the original outfit, and because of the way the torso armor addon was setup the schlong was using the body textures with the orange nail color instead of the sos textures.  I tried different things to conceal it but all failed, so instead of fighting it I chose to accommodate it. The outfit is from this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308/?

Does the original outfit conceal the schlong in your game?

I used Demonized UNP Female Body:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709/?

I couldn't figure out the correct settings for Skyrim yet. I'll check it.

With the original outfit, schlong disappears in my game. It appears only when she is naked.

I created a Texture Set like:

(Under Miscellaneous => TextureSet)

TSKalenaSOSEquipableSchlongFemaleTS

Diffuse: Kalena Rios\Equipable Schlong\TSKalenamalegenitalsf_1.dds

Normal/Gloss: Kalena Rios\Equipable Schlong\TSKalenamalegenitals_1_msn.dds

Subsurface Tint: Kalena Rios\Equipable Schlong\TSKalenamalegenitals_1_sk.dds

Specular: Kalena Rios\Equipable Schlong\TSKalenamalegenitals_1_s.dds

PS: It's late in here. Maybe I can't answer you for today. Sorry... See yaaa...

I am a beginner as well and it was your mod that gave me the incentive to learn a bit more about making standalone followers. I would gladly continue working on it however there are things about it that I do not understand such as the spells. If you can provide an explanation for how they are supposed to work it would be helpful.

For example I see there is a gender change spell but Kalena is still recognized as female by SexLab in my game, although the schlong is now fully functional. Apparently there are simple scripts that will control SL gender, arousal levels, etc., but I have no idea how and where they are supposed to be attached to the npc.

Here it is a tutorial about Spell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WAQjI4EldY

Two questions:

1. Do you have SOS UNP installed, and if so, what are the schlong distribution settings for the various races?

2. Have you seen this?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2874-unp-uunp-shemale/

I installed:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004,

SOS - Schlong for Females - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9,

SOS - Equipable Schlong (maybe it's not needed...)

I don't know what are "distrubution settings". I just keep the original settings.

For Schlong (I've kept as an armor), I copied .nif and .dds files (of original SOS - Schlong for Females/Equipable Schlong files) in Kalena's meshes & textures folders. Then renamed them.

Keeping the schlong outside of the lingerie is about selecting in SOS settings in MCM.

Schlongs of Skyrim => Player/NPC Settings

Revealing Checked/Unchecked.

UNP/UUNP Shemale Mod seems like a body replacer, not a follower. I didn't check it in CK/game exactly. For practicing, it's a good idea to open in CK, GIMP and NifSkope.

Two questions:

1. Do you have SOS UNP installed, and if so, what are the schlong distribution settings for the various races?

2. Have you seen this?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2874-unp-uunp-shemale/

I installed:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004,

SOS - Schlong for Females - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9,

SOS - Equipable Schlong (maybe it's not needed...)

I don't know what are "distrubution settings". I just keep the original settings.

For Schlong (I've kept as an armor), I copied .nif and .dds files (of original SOS - Schlong for Females/Equipable Schlong files) in Kalena's meshes & textures folders. Then renamed them.

Keeping the schlong outside of the lingerie is about selecting in SOS settings in MCM.

Schlongs of Skyrim => Player/NPC Settings

Revealing Checked/Unchecked.

UNP/UUNP Shemale Mod seems like a body replacer, not a follower. I didn't check it in CK/game exactly. For practicing, it's a good idea to open in CK, GIMP and NifSkope.

If I remember correctly the default settings for SOS UNP will add schlongs to all females, so unless you disable it for Bretons or just for Kalena, in game you will see the schlong that is added by the SOS script, not the standalone schlong.

Did you set Kalena's outfit to be revealing in SOS Player/NPC Settings? If it is unchecked then why do you see the schlong outside the lingerie?

Yes that is a body replacer. It can be used for a shemale follower such as Kalena who does not have female genitals in RL.

If I remember correctly the default settings for SOS UNP will add schlongs to all females, so unless you disable it for Bretons or just for Kalena, in game you will see the schlong that is added by the SOS script, not the standalone schlong.

Did you set Kalena's outfit to be revealing in SOS Player/NPC Settings? If it is unchecked then why do you see the schlong outside the lingerie?

Yes that is a body replacer. It can be used for a shemale follower such as Kalena who does not have female genitals in RL.

I checked in GIMP the dds files of the mod, the meshes in the NifSkope. They are really good. They can be used as Kalena Rios'. But, deciding which ones is up to you. Similar breast size, skin color, etc. And tattoos.

About revealing issue, I think in my case, I've kept unchecked. Because of all of the lingerie covers the body, it is normal the schlong is invisible. If in CK, there is a option by adding a SOS Spell's setting (or something like, a command) that disallow to interrupt disappearance of Kalena's schlong by SOS in any case, we should try that for your lingerie.

And another thing:

When copying the UNP/UUNP Shemale Mod's nif's and dds files, paste them in Kalena Rios' folders, and rename them. (Renaming is really helpful when you're seaching)...

So, you would not miss your original female meshes and textures.

In NifSkope, when you open your new Kalena's Skin nif file, assign them to dds files in your new Kalena Rios'  body textures files.

post-779020-0-02449400-1462984445_thumb.jpgpost-779020-0-00916300-1462984469_thumb.jpg

I checked in GIMP the dds files of the mod, the meshes in the NifSkope. They are really good. They can be used as Kalena Rios'. But, deciding which ones is up to you. Similar breast size, skin color, etc. And tattoos.

About revealing issue, I think in my case, I've kept unchecked. Because of all of the lingerie covers the body, it is normal the schlong is invisible. If in CK, there is a option by adding a SOS Spell's setting (or something like, a command) that disallow to interrupt disappearance of Kalena's schlong by SOS in any case, we should try that for your lingerie.

And another thing:

When copying the UNP/UUNP Shemale Mod's nif's and dds files, paste them in Kalena Rios' folders, and rename them. (Renaming is really helpful when you're seaching)...

So, you would not miss your original female meshes and textures.

In NifSkope, when you open your new Kalena's Skin nif file, assign them to dds files in your new Kalena Rios'  body textures files.

attachicon.gifFemalebody Settings Assigned to Original Folder.jpgattachicon.gifFemalebody Settings Assigned to Kalena's Folder.jpg

I use an ENB so I picked the SG version of the body replacer for my game, but I think the Fair Skin one can be used without an ENB. No matter which is used, the face will probably look different with the new textures so you may want to have a look for yourself and decide.

I still don't understand how you managed to conceal the schlong in your game because like I said, it was always visible outside the lingerie in my game. I even added the keyword SOS_Concealing to the lingerie and it was still visible. The plan was to leave the outfit you made intact and it was changed only as a last resort when all my attempts to conceal the schlong failed.

As you see by the pics of your original mod, the schlong is visible outside the lingerie and it is using the body texture instead of the SOS one. You will see as well that the outfit is unchecked as revealing in the SOS MCM.

We might get closer to resolving this if you disable your Kalena Rios.esp, load a save, disable Bretons in the UNP SOS MCM, make a new save, exit, and re-enable the esp. What you see when you load the new save might help answer some questions.

post-660823-0-93874700-1462997732_thumb.jpg

post-660823-0-47954600-1462997769_thumb.jpg

post-660823-0-47365600-1462997780_thumb.jpg

I use an ENB so I picked the SG version of the body replacer for my game, but I think the Fair Skin one can be used without an ENB. No matter which is used, the face will probably look different with the new textures so you may want to have a look for yourself and decide.

I still don't understand how you managed to conceal the schlong in your game because like I said, it was always visible outside the lingerie in my game. I even added the keyword SOS_Concealing to the lingerie and it was still visible. The plan was to leave the outfit you made intact and it was changed only as a last resort when all my attempts to conceal the schlong failed.

As you see by the pics of your original mod, the schlong is visible outside the lingerie and it is using the body texture instead of the SOS one. You will see as well that the outfit is unchecked as revealing in the SOS MCM.

We might get closer to resolving this if you disable your Kalena Rios.esp, load a save, disable Bretons in the UNP SOS MCM, make a new save, exit, and re-enable the esp. What you see when you load the new save might help answer some questions.

I can't help about SOS settings, because I don't know how mods work. Sorry :)

I've never had Kalena's Shlong's textures in the game like you have any time, and still don't. It could be about some adjustment, but which one, I don't know.

Maybe, the problem is just using the correct add-on. For example:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

Long time ago, there was a Slot 32/52 problem for male Schlong in SOS. Not anymore, I think.

Is there a compatible face textures/meshes with Fair Skin/SG? Maybe, it can solve this mismatch color problem between body and face.

Always back-up your files in different folder, even esp.

Try to uninstall SOS and related mods, after backup your Kalena's files, and re-install SOS (I use SOS Full version), old Kalena's files, put in your new Kalena's files in it (not your new .esp, and don't overwrite old files). And check if it works that way.

Reassign nif files with your dds files. The TextureSet of Schlong is not assigned to skin's/body's, it should be to schlong's TextureSet (as you assign hands to hands' own textureset).

PS: I got some virus. I lay down and can't study on CK/game for a while. When I get better, I can go back to check on your last request.

I can't help about SOS settings, because I don't know how mods work. Sorry :)

I've never had Kalena's Shlong's textures in the game like you have any time, and still don't. It could be about some adjustment, but which one, I don't know.

Maybe, the problem is just using the correct add-on. For example:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

Long time ago, there was a Slot 32/52 problem for male Schlong in SOS. Not anymore, I think.

Is there a compatible face textures/meshes with Fair Skin/SG? Maybe, it can solve this mismatch color problem between body and face.

Always back-up your files in different folder, even esp.

Try to uninstall SOS and related mods, after backup your Kalena's files, and re-install SOS (I use SOS Full version), old Kalena's files, put in your new Kalena's files in it (not your new .esp, and don't overwrite old files). And check if it works that way.

Reassign nif files with your dds files. The TextureSet of Schlong is not assigned to skin's/body's, it should be to schlong's TextureSet (as you assign hands to hands' own textureset).

PS: I got some virus. I lay down and can't study on CK/game for a while. When I get better, I can go back to check on your last request.

The reason you don't have the schlong texture problem is because you have SOS UNP applying a schlong via a script, which means that you do not see Kalena's standalone schlong, you see a second schlong covering it. This to me seems to defeat the purpose of having a standalone transsexual follower in the first place because SOS can turn any female into a trans without the need to do anything in the CK.

I have SOS UNP disabled for all races so that only my character gets a schlong, no other females in the game have one. That is why I can see Kalena's modded schlong with the wrong texture. You may have noticed in the MCM pic I posted yesterday that in my game Kalena has no schlong according to the SOS MCM.

post-660823-0-06033300-1463176822_thumb.jpg

I believe the reason for the texture problem is that the torso armor addon has slot 52 enabled, and because the schlong armor addon is also assigned to slot 52 it causes a conflict. Having slot 52 enabled on the torso seems to force the schlong to use the body texture. I removed slot 52 from the torso addon and it fixed the texture. The schlong has slot 52 and so there is no need for the body to have it as well.

post-660823-0-51028900-1463178085_thumb.jpg

I have tested this extensively and there is no problem with my SOS installation and your Kelana Rios.esp has been uninstalled/reinstalled several times with always the same outcome. When you feel better, if you would be so kind as to perform the simple test I described in my previous post we might be able to move past this issue. You can start with something even simpler by selecting No Schlong in the Player/NPC menu and see what happens.

As for Fair Skin, yes it is a complete face and body texture overhaul, and a very popular one. If I remember correctly the installation process gives you the option to choose a texture for non-ENB users. Installing custom face textures certainly improves the appearance of characters but you may still want to go into Racemenu and re-work the face a bit if you think the proportions have changed too much.

The reason you don't have the schlong texture problem is because you have SOS UNP applying a schlong via a script, which means that you do not see Kalena's standalone schlong, you see a second schlong covering it. This to me seems to defeat the purpose of having a standalone transsexual follower in the first place because SOS can turn any female into a trans without the need to do anything in the CK.

I have SOS UNP disabled for all races so that only my character gets a schlong, no other females in the game have one. That is why I can see Kalena's modded schlong with the wrong texture. You may have noticed in the MCM pic I posted yesterday that in my game Kalena has no schlong according to the SOS MCM.

attachicon.gif20160511154004_1.jpg

I believe the reason for the texture problem is that the torso armor addon has slot 52 enabled, and because the schlong armor addon is also assigned to slot 52 it causes a conflict. Having slot 52 enabled on the torso seems to force the schlong to use the body texture. I removed slot 52 from the torso addon and it fixed the texture. The schlong has slot 52 and so there is no need for the body to have it as well.

attachicon.gifKalenaBodyAddon.jpg

I have tested this extensively and there is no problem with my SOS installation and your Kelana Rios.esp has been uninstalled/reinstalled several times with always the same outcome. When you feel better, if you would be so kind as to perform the simple test I described in my previous post we might be able to move past this issue. You can start with something even simpler by selecting No Schlong in the Player/NPC menu and see what happens.

As for Fair Skin, yes it is a complete face and body texture overhaul, and a very popular one. If I remember correctly the installation process gives you the option to choose a texture for non-ENB users. Installing custom face textures certainly improves the appearance of characters but you may still want to go into Racemenu and re-work the face a bit if you think the proportions have changed too much.

Just a quick reply about Slot 52:

I could misguided you about settings of "TSKalenaSOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_Genitals"

TSKalenaSOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_GenitalsAA's Female Biped Model nif:

Kalena Rios\SOS\B3lisario UNP\TSKalenamalegenitalsf_1.nif

Skin Texture:

TSKalenaSOSEquipableSchlongTS

post-779020-0-05630000-1463217690_thumb.jpg

Slot 52 is body part for Schlong.

I created Kalena's Schlong as a custom armor, and also a body part.

Using SOS mod is just for erection effect, not for SOS' schlong.

In her inventory, there are also as back-up one extra of "TSKalenaSOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_Genitals" and one extra of "TSKalenaSOSEquipableSchlong". I don't know if they are effective or not.

Adding Slot 52 makes her TS.

I'm little confused. Do you want to change all females have Schlong, or just Kalena has schlong?

I did your saving settings in SOS. No change. I made some configurations in CK by changing schlong armor/addon, and few other settings. No results yet.

I noticed before I add Kalena as follower, she has schlong. But, after she becomes my follower she lots it. If I select in SOS MCM Relieving, it appears again. My PC and my other followers work that way too. Do you have any suggestion about that problem? Why it disappears when she becomes a follower?

In CK, Skin and the other body related armors/Armor Add-ons seem assigned to Default race, not Breton. Can it cause a problem? I don't know...

I recognized just know...

The third image about the settings of Player/NPC Settings in SOS MCM.

The settings of Kalena: No Schlong Change Setting should be UNP. And then you can change concealing.

Your knowledge is better than mine. When I recall something, I try to let you know as much as I can.

I made some modifications in inventory, schlong addon, etc... I tried to put body nif in moonlight.nif. But the result is not successful.

Fortunately, before and after adding as follower difference (disappearance in my case...) has been resolved. Maybe, it's not the correct way.

I show you some pictures:

post-779020-0-10339400-1463241376_thumb.jpgpost-779020-0-94666000-1463241407_thumb.jpgpost-779020-0-17191700-1463241442_thumb.jpgpost-779020-0-59868800-1463241470_thumb.jpg

But, SOS MCM still can effect if you make some adjustments on it.

I recognized just know...

The third image about the settings of Player/NPC Settings in SOS MCM.

The settings of Kalena: No Schlong Change Setting should be UNP. And then you can change concealing.

Your knowledge is better than mine. When I recall something, I try to let you know as much as I can.

In the MCM set Kalena to No Schlong and let me know what happens please. EDIT: Nevermind, I was writing this reply while you made that last post. Thanks for testing it.

If I set her to SOS UNP then she is not really "standalone" and there is no reason to have schlongs in the .esp and no reason for the mod to have a hard dependency on SOS... do you understand what I mean?

I made a new edit to your mod. This time I only changed a couple of armor slots and the sandbox pack. Kalena will now use the furniture in Breezehome and return there when she is dismissed as a follower.

For the body addon I removed slot 52 and enabled the head in the skin armor. This fixes the texture problem and prevents my game from crashing when I target Kalena and press N.

Why are there clothing keywords on the skin armor? I have looked at several standalone follower mods and none of them use those.

post-660823-0-37282200-1463240320_thumb.jpgpost-660823-0-97321300-1463240330_thumb.jpg

As you see the schlong is still visible but it looks better.

post-660823-0-98995300-1463240553_thumb.jpg

Somehow I suspect that the naked skin we see here is not the one included in your mod. This looks exactly like the default SG textures I use judging by how smooth and realistic it looks. I will re-examine the file paths to see if I can understand this.

post-660823-0-98719000-1463240714_thumb.jpg

I like the concept of a standalone trans follower, and I think that it should truly be standalone and work "right out of the box" without the need for SOS UNP as a soft dependency or to tweak settings in the MCM because that feels like cheating. I don't even like tweaking MCM settings for my own character and so as per my OCD I made my own armor plugin and added the SOS_Revealing keyword to some outfits.

post-660823-0-55170300-1463241697_thumb.jpgpost-660823-0-68989200-1463241798_thumb.jpg

Here is the .esp with the new changes. You may want to look in Tes5edit because you have Kalena placed in the world twice which I'm sure is not good, and there are many duplicate objects that should be deleted because they make a mess in Breezehome.

post-660823-0-61299900-1463242474_thumb.jpgpost-660823-0-32080600-1463242597_thumb.jpg

Kalena Simple Fix.7z

I made some modifications in inventory, schlong addon, etc... I tried to put body nif in moonlight.nif. But the result is not successful.

Fortunately, before and after adding as follower difference (disappearance in my case...) has been resolved. Maybe, it's not the correct way.

I show you some pictures:

attachicon.gif1. UNP - Reveiling Unchecked.jpgattachicon.gif2. Kalena as Follower - UNP - Reveiling Unchecked.jpgattachicon.gif3. No Schlong - Reveiling Unchecked.jpgattachicon.gif4. Kalena as Follower - No Schlong - Reveiling Unchecked.jpg

But, SOS MCM still can effect if you make some adjustments on it.

The dress looks wrong. The boobs should not stick out like that. Are you using the latest skeleton?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

EDIT: Also keep in mind that if you are trying to swap bodies using Outfit Studio it will not work because both the lingeries we used are old and the bodies inside them are not the same as the Outfit Studio UNP and UNPB bodies.

The dress looks wrong. The boobs should not stick out like that. Are you using the latest skeleton?

I used the TSKalenafemalebody_1.nif that you used. But, I forgot how to import body branch to a body branch of a cloth correctly.

Cheating is not good. I agree about it. Make it original. Make it better. :)

About adding Specific Keywords on armors:

It was from the tutorial of CPU. I don't know the reason. But, I think it's necessary. Use at least as the tutorial has suggested. Not my keywords.

My keywords are just tryouts.

I used the TSKalenafemalebody_1.nif that you used. But, I forgot how to import body branch to a body branch of a cloth correctly.

It is possible that the BBP, TBBP, HDT, or WTF it's called is different for the lingerie and the naked body which might explain what happened. I just used a naked body and lingerie combination that was as close to your original outfit as possible to avoid clipping the stockings. UNPB was the only version of the lingerie that I could find that would work without hassle, and so I included a UNPB naked body for Kalena so that her breasts would stay the same size when she strips.

It is possible that the BBP, TBBP, HDT, or WTF it's called is different for the lingerie and the naked body which might explain what happened. I just used a naked body and lingerie combination that was as close to your original outfit as possible to avoid clipping the stockings. UNPB was the only version of the lingerie that I could find that would work without hassle, and so I included a UNPB naked body for Kalena so that her breasts would stay the same size when she strips.

By using Outfit Studio there are some ways to cover the body part, but I couldn't figure it out how to use the program.

I put the new esp file. The lingerie is the old one. But, it seems better totally. TS Fans would prefer your lingerie, I think. Mine is a lady. Yours is naughty. :)

I've still not understood which one is what for, UNP, UNPB, 7Base, CBBE, BBP, etc... What are the differences between them? :)

PS: I hope the note quest and the dialogue quest work fine right now.

By using Outfit Studio there are some ways to cover the body part, but I couldn't figure it out how to use the program.

I put the new esp file. The lingerie is the old one. But, it seems better totally. TS Fans would prefer your lingerie, I think. Mine is a lady. Yours is naughty. :)

I've still not understood which one is what for, UNP, UNPB, 7Base, CBBE, BBP, etc... What are the differences between them? :)

PS: I hope the note quest and the dialogue quest work fine right now.

You could give the fans the option to go with lady or naughty by renaming the second lingerie and naked body to be the same as the originals and put them in a separate folder from which people can copy/paste. Personally I just want to see the mod get finished  ;)

The esp file still requires a cleanup and I did not touch the inventory this time. So yeah the extra schlongs can be removed.

The objects listed here should absolutely be deleted with Tes5edit if they serve no purpose for being there, including the duplicate Kalena. You may need to add her to that area by way of a Reference of sorts instead of physically placing her there. I could do all that cleaning however you would need to let me know what needs to stay as is.

post-660823-0-72513300-1463260764_thumb.jpg

The two main body types are CBBE and UNP.. The other types are mostly newer variations of UNP.

UNPB is identical to UNP but with bigger breasts. 7Base has wider shoulders, bigger breasts and bigger and more curved thighs. You can easily find more detailed descriptions with images online explaining the differences. You can also install BodySlide which lets you preview and generate just about any body you want.

The basic UNP body was probably the best choice for Kalena because it is thin and most closely resembles how she actually looks.

I noticed before I add Kalena as follower, she has schlong. But, after she becomes my follower she lots it. If I select in SOS MCM Relieving, it appears again. My PC and my other followers work that way too. Do you have any suggestion about that problem? Why it disappears when she becomes a follower?

I use AFT and when I recruit Kalena she retains her schlong and it is visible as always for me. Does this happen for both male and female followers in your game?

You could give the fans the option to go with lady or naughty by renaming the second lingerie and naked body to be the same as the originals and put them in a separate folder from which people can copy/paste. Personally I just want to see the mod get finished  ;)

The esp file still requires a cleanup and I did not touch the inventory this time. So yeah the extra schlongs can be removed.

The objects listed here should absolutely be deleted with Tes5edit if they serve no purpose for being there, including the duplicate Kalena. You may need to add her to that area by way of a Reference of sorts instead of physically placing her there. I could do all that cleaning however you would need to let me know what needs to stay as is.

attachicon.gifKalenaCell.jpg

The two main body types are CBBE and UNP.. The other types are mostly newer variations of UNP.

UNPB is identical to UNP but with bigger breasts. 7Base has wider shoulders, bigger breasts and bigger and more curved thighs. You can easily find more detailed descriptions with images online explaining the differences. You can also install BodySlide which lets you preview and generate just about any body you want.

The basic UNP body was probably the best choice for Kalena because it is thin and most closely resembles how she actually looks.

Thanks for the info.

I don't know very much about Tes5Edit. I mostly prefer the basic cleaning on Tes5Edit:

http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Mod_Cleaning_Tutorial

If cleaning these specific files are better than the basic cleaning, go ahead.

Back-up your old esp, then make your modification. See the result. If it cause problems load your old your esp file.

I use AFT also. I never had SOS related problems. When I change the clothes the female followers' outfits, I click revealing.

There is a mod called SexLab Cumshot. Is it effective for SOS, SexLab, or Kalena's condition except cumshot effect?

attachicon.gifKalenaCell.jpg

Thanks for the info.

I don't know very much about Tes5Edit. I mostly prefer the basic cleaning on Tes5Edit:

http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Mod_Cleaning_Tutorial

If cleaning these specific files are better than the basic cleaning, go ahead.

Back-up your old esp, then make your modification. See the result. If it cause problems load your old your esp file.

I use AFT also. I never had SOS related problems. When I change the clothes the female followers' outfits, I click revealing.

There is a mod called SexLab Cumshot. Is it effective for SOS, SexLab, or Kalena's condition except cumshot effect?

I have not tried Cumshot but reading the description it seems like something that should work fine for Kalena.

To that effect it would be useful to figure out how to apply the script to Kalena that will make SL treat her as male for animations. This is a new feature of SL 1.60. You did add a gender change spell however it does not appear to do anything, at least not in my game. Of course this can be done with an MCM setting but I think we agree that she should be fully ready and configured as soon as the mod is installed, no MCM tweaking required.