I've come across two issues here, and I think both of them were problems that I created. 

1. She has no body when naked. Like, her feet, hands, and head are all floating. 

2. The quest that should run "tskalenaquest" has no stages. What have I done wrong here? 

I think You've done nothing wrong.

As you can noticed, this file is incomplete.

I just checked the version that works on my computer.

In Courier Quest I could make some mistakes.

In MegaFileUpload, I uploaded a new version named Kalena Rios 09.23.2015.7z.

Here is the link:

http://www.megafileupload.com/9nL7/Kalena_Rios_09.23.2015.7z

I'm going to add the same file in the download page, and to remove the old .7z files (not to make people confused).

Please, let me know if it'll work or not on other computers. If it's not, I'll try to figure out the reason.

The updated file fixed the quest not starting, but I still had to advance the stages manually at times. I think that this particular problem might be an issue with a different mod that I have installed. However, poor Kalena has none of her requisite... equipment when engaged in sex scenes - she does take the male role, but doesn't have the male genitalia model. 

The updated file fixed the quest not starting, but I still had to advance the stages manually at times. I think that this particular problem might be an issue with a different mod that I have installed. However, poor Kalena has none of her requisite... equipment when engaged in sex scenes - she does take the male role, but doesn't have the male genitalia model. 

I have no idea how other mods work. I need help for the further problems.

For now, I have no clue. Sorry...

:(

Hi,

I have a question for you...

Is there a way to add music on the Kalena's Meeting Quest part? Just for on that part...

When Kalena talks, it's silence. There can be a music on background.

What do you think?

I checked a tutorial in youtube.com, but it was just for a location, or I could not figured it out correctly.

What can you suggest?

If you can help me anyway, I'll really appreciate...

Hi,

Is there a way to add music on the Kalena's Meeting Quest part? Just for on that part...

What do you think?

I checked a tutorial in youtube.com, but it was just for a location, or I could not figured it out correctly.

What can you suggest?

Yes, it is possible.

First have your music in format XMM.

Then place the musics in the folder Data\Music\

Then create a music track for each, then a music type. And link it to the music tracks.

Then by code use, when you want the music to start:

MusicType Property myMusicType Auto

myMusicType.add()

Hi,

What do you think?

What can you suggest?

Yes, it is possible.

Then create a music track for each, then a music type. And link it to the music tracks.

myMusicType.add()

Thank You...

I'll try that...

Hi,

What do you think?

What can you suggest?

Yes, it is possible.

myMusicType.add()

Thank You...

I'll try that...

CPU,

1. I created a .xwm file named "Meeting.xwm" in Data\Music\Kalena Rios\

2. In the Creation Kit, Audio - Music Track - New:

ID: "TSKalenaMeetingTrack"

Track Type: Single Track

Choose File.

I searched it by typing *.* . Then, I got my file "Meeting.xwm".

Open. OK.

3. Audio - Music Type - New:

ID: "TSKalenaMeetingType"

Then, I selected the Form "TSKalenaMeetingTrack"

The problem is that I couldn't understand where I should to type the script.

And, my other question is that the steps that I followed were correct?

Thanks...

Your steps are correct.

To understand where to use the script, you have to answer a question: when this music should play?

By a dialogue? Put it in the topic fragment

By entering a cell? Add a trigger to the cell entrance and put the script on the trigger

When your follower is close? Attach a cloack effect to the follower

Your steps are correct.

To understand where to use the script, you have to answer a question: when this music should play?

By a dialogue? Put it in the topic fragment

By entering a cell? Add a trigger to the cell entrance and put the script on the trigger

When your follower is close? Attach a cloack effect to the follower

I tried to created a Script, named: TSKalenaMeetingMusicScript

in TSKalenaQuest - Dialogue Views - TSKalenaDialogue

TSKalenaIntroTopic1 - Topic Info.

The Script is like that below:

Scriptname TSKalenaMeetingMusicScript extends Quest  

MusicType Property TSKalenaMeetingType Auto

TSKalenaMeetingType.add()

I tried yours. It failed, I don't know why. Then, I tried to changed "mymusictype" by "TSKalenaMeetingType".

I tried to put it in Begin Papyrus Fragment too. Nope...

I want this music just be played during the TSKalenaDialogue in TSKalenaQuest.

Yes, I know... I'm pain in the ass...

post-779020-0-04245500-1443282704_thumb.jpg post-779020-0-27795400-1443282985_thumb.jpg

You are not a pain. You are just a learner.

So, first of all clean your topic info from the script. Then in your topic info you have the "End" papyrus fragment, just put a semicolon inside (;). Then close the topic info and re-open it.

Now edit the script (on the rightmost window), and, at the versy end of the code, add your property:

MusicType Property TSKalenaMeetingType Auto

Save and close.

Now edit the propertirs and fill the property that will be there with your music type. (It should auto-fill if you used exactly the same name.)

Now replace your semicolon in the End section with:

Close the topic info and you are all set to test it.

After several attempts,

1. semicolon ; in "End" Part's Papyrus Fragment.

2. OK

3. TIF__05008EE1 Script appeared in "Script Name" Box on left-bottom part.

4. "Edit Source"

5. At the bottom of the text, I added your first line " MusicType Property TSKalenaMeetingType Auto " , then Saved and closed.

6. I opened the Properties of "TIF__05008EE1"

7. Pick Object: TSKalenaMeetingType

8. OK

9. In the "End" Part's Papyrus Fragment, I deleted the semicolon, then replaced with " TSKalenaMeetingType.add() "

10. OK

11. Save

When I met Kalena, and say "Hi, Beauty!!!", Skyrim's original music continued to play, not mine.

I tried to select the location in Cell View Window, it didn't work either.

In "Music Track" Window, there is "Has Conditions" option. Then, in Conditions Tab, I could add some new conditions in it. But I don't know how to use them, and if I had to use them.

Aaaarrrrggghhhh... It's confusing...

post-779020-0-38989700-1443363668_thumb.jpg post-779020-0-29105000-1443363690_thumb.jpg post-779020-0-92438100-1443364065_thumb.jpg post-779020-0-08781500-1443364092_thumb.jpg

The problem is that if a music is already played, then this method (and is the only one I know) does not work.

You can try a weird stuff (long but easy):

Do an array of MusicTypes, and fill it with ALL musics in Skyrim.

Then do something like (warning: pseudo-code):

MusicType[] Property allMusics Auto

int i = allMusics.length
while i
  i -= 1
  allMusics[i].remove()
endWhile

The problem is that if a music is already played, then this method (and is the only one I know) does not work.

You can try a weird stuff (long but easy):

Do an array of MusicTypes, and fill it with ALL musics in Skyrim.

Then do something like (warning: pseudo-code):

MusicType[] Property allMusics Auto

int i = allMusics.length
while i
  i -= 1
  allMusics[i].remove()
endWhile

I'm just watching and trying to figure it out what is that.

And, "Pseudo-code" Warning... I don't even know what is Pseudo...

I'll try that.

During the Letter Quest, I had to add "Quest Stages" 0 to 40. Then, in every stages, different Papyrus Scripts.

There is a chance to type your first codes in the "TSKalenaQuest"? Would it work?

e.g. TSKalenaLetterQuest - Quest Stages 0:

post-779020-0-39583100-1443367427_thumb.jpg

Thanks...

CPU,

I tried different thing:

post-779020-0-75605800-1443443362_thumb.jpg post-779020-0-62415400-1443443393_thumb.jpg

Ducking and diminishing other on going tracks, seemed resolving.

I kept your first codes. I tried these settings above, if they've worked or not.

I read the tutorial from the website of the Creation Kit.

http://www.creationkit.com/Music_Type

Music Type

Defines a type or category of music (e.g. Ambient, Combat, Tavern) and some of its playback parameters. Music Tracks are added to the Music Type in a list, and their order can be changed with the arrow tabs below.

• Priority defines a Music Type's level of importance in relation to other Music Types at the time of playback. For example, a Combat music type should always have a relatively high priority in relation to Ambient music so that the Combat music will play when requested.
  • Fade Duration how long in seconds another Music Type will be faded out/in when ducked by this track.
  • Ducking (dB) how much (in dBFS) another Music Type will be ducked (temporarily attenuated) when this Music Type is played, has a higher priority and is also set to duck the currently playing track.
  • Abrupt Transition start playing this Music Type immediately rather than waiting to fade out current music.
  • Plays One Selection will only play one Music Track from the list when this Music Type is requested.
  • Cycle Tracks continue to play tracks after entire list has been played
  • Maintain Track Order don't randomize order of track list, but play it in the specific order that the tracks are listed
  • Ducks Current Track if this Music Type is played in addition to one that is already playing and also has a higher priority than that track, duck that lower priority track.

I figured another problem out:

When I want to let Kalena leaves me from being as follower and then go back home to Breezehome, she stands up where she is all the time even days pass on.

It can happen because of few reasons:

1. Some missed settings in the Creation Kit.

2. AFT settings.

3. I don't know... :)

• 2 months later...

Interesting.  Something in my install won't let her have her penis.  Even if I force SOS to give her one.

Could it be the SOS No Schlong for Females?

I have 187 installed mods, and working on trying to sort it out.  Will get a list of installed mods, and also trying to figure it out myself.  She starts out when I first enter Breezehome with the penis and balls visible, then they disappear.  SOS applies a random pubic hair to her with the SOS Pubic Addon 

Disabling that to see if that's the culprit next.

*IF* anyone's still paying attention to this, here is my current load order, in 4 parts.  Couple aren't activated, and haven't bothered removing them from the Data folder yet.

post-446681-0-65530300-1450189204_thumb.png

post-446681-0-60289900-1450189205_thumb.png

post-446681-0-54092600-1450189206_thumb.png

post-446681-0-54164600-1450189207_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting.  Something in my install won't let her have her penis.  Even if I force SOS to give her one.

Could it be the SOS No Schlong for Females?

I have 187 installed mods, and working on trying to sort it out.  Will get a list of installed mods, and also trying to figure it out myself.  She starts out when I first enter Breezehome with the penis and balls visible, then they disappear.  SOS applies a random pubic hair to her with the SOS Pubic Addon 

Disabling that to see if that's the culprit next.

*IF* anyone's still paying attention to this, here is my current load order, in 4 parts.  Couple aren't activated, and haven't bothered removing them from the Data folder yet.

Hi,

Sorry about latency. I just noticed your message. I do not know how the mods work/react. I think that B3lisario who created SOS, can give the best answer about your question.

PS: Schlong for Females is required (as SOS is required), if I'm not mistaken.

• 2 months later...

I have the latest download afaik Kelena Rios 9/23/15 but I can't get the courier to show up. Adding in Lydia's note and reading it doesn't work. Is there a setstage I can do to set it to where I just read the note?

Sorry to respond so late...

Actually, the Lydia's Note should work. You could read it in your Items/Books List.

The "Lydia's Request" Quest ID is TSKalenaLetterQuest.

The "Kalena Rios Dialogue" Quest ID is TSKalenaQuest.

In the website, there is some tutorial how you can use commands for past stages:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Use-the-Skyim-Console-to-Get-Past-Broken-Quests-on-the-PC-242822.shtml

If you can't still can't start the next quest, the problem can be something else. Maybe, a missing required mod? I do not know?

Sorry...

PS: The stages work as they should be in my computer.

• 4 weeks later...

Wie lange noch unvollständig? Wann arbeitet Schlong mit SOS zusammen? 

When an experienced modder takes care of it, and approves that it works as it should be, I can say it's completed.

Do you have Schlong for Females problem issue? If there is, please check that you get all the prerequisites of the required mods.

When an experienced modder takes care of it, and approves that it works as it should be, I can say it's completed.

Do you have Schlong for Females problem issue? If there is, please check that you get all the prerequisites of the required mods.

I made a few edits to the mod to make it work a bit better in my game. The body was causing my game to crash so I changed some of the armor addon slots and added a keyword. The outfit was partially changed to accommodate the visible schlong because I do not know how to conceal it, and the inventory was cleared out except for the weapons and gold. The sandbox pack was also changed and Kalena should now return to Breezehome when dismissed. Hopefully nothing was broken due to my tinkering.

I left the quests alone as that is beyond my knowledge to fix, and I do not understand how the custom spells work so I cannot say if they are working correctly or not  The slight texture mismatch between the torso and the head and schlong was also left alone because I do not know what textures you used and I will leave it to you to resolve in a future update of the mod.

Feel free to incorporate any of these changes into your mod if you wish.

This is just a patch and the original mod v. 09.23.2015 must be installed first and then overwritten with this one. Use a mod manager to easily uninstall later in case this patch breaks something important that I am unaware of.

Kalena Rios patch.7z

I made a few edits to the mod to make it work a bit better in my game. The body was causing my game to crash so I changed some of the armor addon slots and added a keyword. The outfit was partially changed to accommodate the visible schlong because I do not know how to conceal it, and the inventory was cleared out except for the weapons and gold. The sandbox pack was also changed and Kalena should now return to Breezehome when dismissed. Hopefully nothing was broken due to my tinkering.

I left the quests alone as that is beyond my knowledge to fix, and I do not understand how the custom spells work so I cannot say if they are working correctly or not  The slight texture mismatch between the torso and the head and schlong was also left alone because I do not know what textures you used and I will leave it to you to resolve in a future update of the mod.

This is just a patch and the original mod v. 09.23.2015 must be installed first and then overwritten with this one. Use a mod manager to easily uninstall later in case this patch breaks something important that I am unaware of.

Hi,

I haven't checked your patch yet. I prepared this follower for the beginners as myself.

I've made mistakes. If you improve it, I'm glade. Please, continue.

Feel free to add/remove anything in it. If it works better, it suits for me.

Some nif/dds files can be unnecessary.

To prepare the first version of the follower took two and half months for me. Patience...

In CPU's Follower Tutorial Forum, I've asked lots of questions. You can get some answers from there as a tutorial too:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49585-tutorial-to-create-a-follower/ 

You can test in this UNP follower:

1. Getting a message from a Courier.

2. Adding a Schlong to a NPC.

3. Nail Polishing.

4. Coloring Your Outfit.

etc...

Hi,

I haven't checked your patch yet. I prepared this follower for the beginners as myself.

I've made mistakes. If you improve it, I'm glade. Please, continue.

Feel free to add/remove anything in it. If it works better, it suits for me.

Some nif/dds files can be unnecessary.

To prepare the first version of the follower took two and half months for me. Patience...

In CPU's Follower Tutorial Forum, I've asked lots of questions. You can get some answers from there as a tutorial too:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49585-tutorial-to-create-a-follower/ 

You can test in this UNP follower:

1. Getting a message from a Courier.

2. Adding a Schlong to a NPC.

3. Nail Polishing.

4. Coloring Your Outfit.

etc...

I am a beginner as well and it was your mod that gave me the incentive to learn a bit more about making standalone followers. I would gladly continue working on it however there are things about it that I do not understand such as the spells. If you can provide an explanation for how they are supposed to work it would be helpful.

For example I see there is a gender change spell but Kalena is still recognized as female by SexLab in my game, although the schlong is now fully functional. Apparently there are simple scripts that will control SL gender, arousal levels, etc., but I have no idea how and where they are supposed to be attached to the npc.

I am a beginner as well and it was your mod that gave me the incentive to learn a bit more about making standalone followers. I would gladly continue working on it however there are things about it that I do not understand such as the spells. If you can provide an explanation for how they are supposed to work it would be helpful.

For example I see there is a gender change spell but Kalena is still recognized as female by SexLab in my game, although the schlong is now fully functional. Apparently there are simple scripts that will control SL gender, arousal levels, etc., but I have no idea how and where they are supposed to be attached to the npc.

I got idea to create spell from create HighHells Effect Spell. Actually, I'm not sure if the spell that I created were working.

To Create a New Spell:

In Object Window => Magic => Spell

Right Click => Create New

Then make your own Settings.

Creating a New EFFECT is another thing. Just try to add new effect from the list.

Go to Your Armor.

On the Right-Bottom Side, there is Scripts (Papyrus Scripts).

Press "Add".

Select [New Script]. (I think)...

I have memory loss issue.... I've forgotten mostly.

There was a mod to change gender. I tried to use it. But, it is not compatible with SexLab anymore.

I don't know how SOS or SexLab would accept as her gender. If it's worked as is should be, is fine.

I checked your patch in the game and in the Creation Kit.

I think you removed the second quest, the story part. People could be bored to hear long story.

I have a question to you. I have a gap between head and body. I couldn't repair that problem. Do you have the same problem?

I liked the lingerie. No panties. So, the schlong would be visible all the time.

Where did you get it? I'm wondered...

Cheers...

I got idea to create spell from create HighHells Effect Spell. Actually, I'm not sure if the spell that I created were working.

To Create a New Spell:

In Object Window => Magic => Spell

Right Click => Create New

Then make your own Settings.

Creating a New EFFECT is another thing. Just try to add new effect from the list.

Go to Your Armor.

On the Right-Bottom Side, there is Scripts (Papyrus Scripts).

Press "Add".

Select [New Script]. (I think)...

I have memory loss issue.... I've forgotten mostly.

There was a mod to change gender. I tried to use it. But, it is not compatible with SexLab anymore.

I don't know how SOS or SexLab would accept as her gender. If it's worked as is should be, is fine.

I checked your patch in the game and in the Creation Kit.

I think you removed the second quest, the story part. People could be bored to hear long story.

I have a question to you. I have a gap between head and body. I couldn't repair that problem. Do you have the same problem?

I liked the lingerie. No panties. So, the schlong would be visible all the time.

Where did you get it? I'm wondered...

Cheers...

The gender change function is now built into SL, and there is apparently a script that can be attached to an npc in the CK to change the SL gender so there is no need to cast a spell in game or use the MCM to change it.

I have no idea how any quest-related parts would have been removed as I did not touch that section, at least not intentionally. I will look into it.

When you say neck gap do you mean an actual crack that light passes through? There is no gap in my game, and looking at the mod in Tes5edit I see no reason for that to happen because the weight sliders appear to be enabled for all the armor addons, but there is a slight color mismatch which could be because the body and head textures are from different mods? If you tell me what textures were used I can probably help in getting them all matched up. 

The schlong was always visible in my game with the original outfit, and because of the way the torso armor addon was setup the schlong was using the body textures with the orange nail color instead of the sos textures.  I tried different things to conceal it but all failed, so instead of fighting it I chose to accommodate it. The outfit is from this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308/?

Does the original outfit conceal the schlong in your game?

post-660823-0-39262500-1462732139_thumb.jpg