Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Hello, I'm new to modding, but I have one question, what do I do when its only the fingers that causes the collisions, and nothing else.

That sounds like you have installed SOS after replace with my files or any other mod that replace meshes, replace all again with my files only and try.

Hello, I'm new to modding, but I have one question, what do I do when its only the fingers that causes the collisions, and nothing else.

That sounds like you have installed SOS after replace with my files or any other mod that replace meshes, replace all again with my files only and try.

I did that and its still the same, is there any other thing that would help

Drag and drop the two files from these .rar in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\

hdtPhysicsExtensions.rar

This should solve the problem.

Does your Vagina open this wide in your game? It's always been the case for me, but in your gifs it looks different than mine.

http://imgur.com/82YEo7r

Are you using the .xml files i've uploaded? Or other your? In my game vagina is stretched depending on penis diameter, look this gif, if you click on it is more big:

qiLIt1p.gif

I'm using my own HdtphysicsextentionsdefaultBBP.xml, everything else is yours. I don't like how bouncy yours is. It's called bounce and jiggles on the nexus, I'm using the reduced version. Are there certian lines of text I need to copy over? Or would I have to use your file?

Drag and drop the two files from these .rar in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensions.rar

This should solve the problem.

Maybe its something with some other files I have, but it unfortunately still didn't work. 

Damn these look awesome! Thank you for sharing!

However I was wondering - is there a way to customize the body shape a bit? Like, make the breasts smaller for example. If so, how would I do it?

This is explained I think in the main post. The body is builded on Zeroed Sliders (all by default). When you install Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio, select Unified UNP Body and Unified UNP Morphs and you will can change the shape in game in the RaceMenu, when you open the console and type 'showracemenu'. On racemenu in game go to UNP MORPHS and you will can make the body as you want.

When I build a body with zeroed out sliders and use it ingame, the racemenu UNP morphs work just fine (the racemenu morphs do not work on the body by default). However, the vagina disappears entirely when I do this. Any suggestions on how to use the morphs and keep the vagina?

not working before it work with cbbe Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML

but now not !!

i use your 1 version + update

Try to uninstall all your body types and mods like trepleen, cbbe..., textures and skeleton you have before use my files. And install hdtPhysicsExtensions, XPMSE, SOS, and replace with my files. Good luck!

It looks exactly the same with all your files being used. Still opens up way too wide in my opinion.

http://imgur.com/Iry2blZ

http://imgur.com/eogzHci

This body not seems UUNP or it's a very old one. You should create another body or use the one in my files. If you want to create on Bodyslide 2, select Unified UNP Special, UUNP Hands and UUNP Feet. With the preset you want (recommended zeroed sliders) and activate checkbox for RaceMenu Morphs before click on build body.

Damn these look awesome! Thank you for sharing!

However I was wondering - is there a way to customize the body shape a bit? Like, make the breasts smaller for example. If so, how would I do it?

This is explained I think in the main post. The body is builded on Zeroed Sliders (all by default). When you install Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio, select Unified UNP Body and Unified UNP Morphs and you will can change the shape in game in the RaceMenu, when you open the console and type 'showracemenu'. On racemenu in game go to UNP MORPHS and you will can make the body as you want.

When I build a body with zeroed out sliders and use it ingame, the racemenu UNP morphs work just fine (the racemenu morphs do not work on the body by default). However, the vagina disappears entirely when I do this. Any suggestions on how to use the morphs and keep the vagina?

Have you done exactly as I described above your quote? If you create a body that is not Unified UNP Special, you don't have vagina, on presets select zeroed sliders if you want to use the sliders in game with deformations. And you have to build hands and feet too with UUNP Special in order to mismatch with the body. Activate the checkbox before build the body.

HDT and everything works fine, but I can't get the bodysliders (using showracemenu) to work. The sliders are all there but using them changes nothing. :(

Do you activated checkboxes for UUNP Body and UUNP Morphs when you installed Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio?