Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

On 1/17/2018 at 5:36 AM, ecobotstar said:

Hi all, just wondering if this works with uunp body? I installed everything step by step but I didn't see any Vag animation during sex at all.

It works great with my UUNP-Special body. It will not work with a plain UUNP or UUNP-HDT body type- you must use UUNP-Special.

On 17/01/2018 at 5:36 AM, ecobotstar said:

ll, just wondering if this works with uunp body? I installed everything step by step but I didn't see any Vag animation during sex at all.

Maybe some time it's just because u have too many animation or esp files ?

Some time it work well some not,

Hey, I'm getting a problem where for some reason whenever i do animations that don't have the player standing up have the boobs and vagina stretch to where it was standing and don't do the animations because of it, however I followed all steps correctly yet that happened, I tried redownloading it too but again it didn't work, any advice? I've tried looking it up but couldn't find anything on it

On 2/4/2018 at 1:40 AM, Vyxenne said:

It works great with my UUNP-Special body. It will not work with a plain UUNP or UUNP-HDT body type- you must use UUNP-Special.

I know but how to change the body into UUNP-Special body ? I only see the UNP and the other body in the all in one installation and none of them have the word special. Could show me how ?

On 2/8/2018 at 8:50 AM, donguoi912 said:

I know but how to change the body into UUNP-Special body ?

UUNP-Special is a valid body type in Bodyslide, and there are many (like, 30 or 40) UUNP Presets (body shapes) for it such as UNPB, UNP-Skinny, 7B, etc. So just build a UUNP-Special body to any preset you want.

22 hours ago, luc87 said:

Hello to all bad boys.

Is it possible to bring this mod to Skyrim SE thanks to the new Framework 1.63?

Well, to be honest, what's the use of it. The AIO package was a big deal back in the days, but nowadays? Let's think:

> meshes

> textures

> race packs

> additional kink (strapon, creature features e.g.)

The HDT enabled meshes can be generated by Bodyslide already (at least for Oldrim since ... well... a year?). HDT is in the works for Newrim, and I'm sure, Bodyslide will be added with a HDT setting for Newrim, once available. Textures (Leyeanda skin) is already available for Newrim. Race packs and the rest - not sure if it's available itself for Newrim.

My advice: keep the HDT progress for Newrim on your horizon.

• 2 weeks later...

I get neck seam for every race except Nord when I try to install the latest version (3.3) with Mod manager

What I notice is those face textures somehow don't change (like Breton face still has very noticeable foreheard wrinkle)

Here is my install order: unified UNP special >> pass >> unp >> pass >> 4k textures >> Fair SKin Complexion >> Delicate, Goose Bumps, Texture for ENB >> Pass all followers/races >> fair skins complexion 72 (I tried both with and without) >> Adorable face (both with and without)

Is it because I already have bodyslide and outfit studio, and Fair Skin Complexion already? But I dont check Standalone fair skin before I open the game w/ all in one pack tho.. (However, the standalone Fair Skin of mine is working as intended)

Thank you in advance <3

14 hours ago, Ben731 said:

I get neck seam for every race except Nord when I try to install the latest version (3.3) with Mod manager

What I notice is those face textures somehow don't change (like Breton face still has very noticeable foreheard wrinkle)

Here is my install order: unified UNP special >> pass >> unp >> pass >> 4k textures >> Fair SKin Complexion >> Delicate, Goose Bumps, Texture for ENB >> Pass all followers/races >> fair skins complexion 72 (I tried both with and without) >> Adorable face (both with and without)

Is it because I already have bodyslide and outfit studio, and Fair Skin Complexion already? But I dont check Standalone fair skin before I open the game w/ all in one pack tho.. (However, the standalone Fair Skin of mine is working as intended)

Thank you in advance <3

put it at the bottom of load order so it overwrites everything below and you should not have any seams or pproblems

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to fix player/npcs neck seam, but Bijin Warmaidens and Toccata looks like they use their own separated skin textures, so they still have neck seam issue. 

How am I supposed to handle this? They dont have this problem if I dont use the texture from this AIO pack on them, but then I wont have the inner texture either :<

I put it as a mod-organizer ... all day long was tormented with the launch of animations, reread a lot of forums, no use. sent all the fuck, deleted the organizer, put the files in the launcher and everything works. now the question is: how does it work for you?

• 1 month later...