Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

(forgive me i m new to this i just loved ur mod so i downloaded it)what to do with body slide means should i run it after installion of just leave it as it is and install ur mod and if i need to run it what r the sizes i should set it to?pls help.thx in advance ,much appreciated.

Anyone have any clue why the collisions would not work with the latest MNC 10.2 updates? I dont have the mod version of MNC that I previously used but that works fine. However with the updated mods for MNC, hentai creatures, creature framework, the collisions would not work. The animations and the schlongs for critters works, but there is just no collisions. 

Will try to post the load order later on, but I think it may not affect as I have already tried to follow the suggested ones with MNC and also tried the LOOT suggestions. I have also tried to set up a mod load out to test and cleared other mods that may have any effect with HDT or with MNC. Basically just left what I know works with MNC and SL and left those active with MO.

BTW the human collisions still work, issue is just with critters.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any clue why the collisions would not work with the latest MNC 10.2 updates? I dont have the mod version of MNC that I previously used but that works fine. However with the updated mods for MNC, hentai creatures, creature framework, the collisions would not work. The animations and the schlongs for critters works, but there is just no collisions. 

Will try to post the load order later on, but I think it may not affect as I have already tried to follow the suggested ones with MNC and also tried the LOOT suggestions. I have also tried to set up a mod load out to test and cleared other mods that may have any effect with HDT or with MNC. Basically just left what I know works with MNC and SL and left those active with MO.

BTW the human collisions still work, issue is just with critters.

I'm having the same issue.

Hey HeroedeLeyenda,

I would like to say a massive thank you for putting these packages together, it allowed me to pull it apart and find all the pieces and put together my own versions by using all the pieces from your 3.3.7 version.

I also think your skin in the best one out there, I spent a couple of hours comparing all the options out there on a variety of meshes and honestly NONE of them match the quality and detail of your skins - solid work :)

Only feedback I would offer is this, the UNP bodies with the Brown vagina insides are pretty bad. I used TexBlend and Photoshop resizing to get the one you use on CBBE bodies onto UNP bodies and it looks 20x better, Pink instead of Brown on the inside, lol.

- Stollie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HeyYourself said:

Both download links are seem to be broken. The mega redirects to its main page, gd is bad request. :(

V4 is coming soon just wait for it. Its not far off now. That might be the reason the old links are not working. Just an educated guess tho. 

1 hour ago, jennievm said:

V4 is coming soon just wait for it. Its not far off now. That might be the reason the old links are not working. Just an educated guess tho. 

Yeah, I thought so too. But it appears other mega links show the same weird long page. I'm logged in. Down below are their plans, apps, etc. I tried clicking on the cloud in the middle, tried other browsers, logging out. Tried importing the link in the megasync app, but whatever I do it says the link is invalid. Nothing seems to work. Here is the page, btw.

Spoiler

2017-11-16.thumb.png.bcf3bda452e4092b8e8814f97c1b7ccf.png

• 3 weeks later...

How can I make this work on a non-bodyslide body like Dream Girl? I've been using UUNP special thus far with good results but I want to try Dream Girl (Petrovich's mesh, not the bodyslide weighted UUNP correspondent, which I'd use only to fit the apparel). Could I generate a UUNP special body with any shape, then replace with Dream Girl's mesh files (thus keeping any .xml extras that are not covered by DG) then follow the rest of your instructions?

having issues with addint the hdtvagina to my custom unp hdt body.  not a bodyslide guru but i know a thing or two.  i followed the instructions on nifscope but nothing. i addted the files to the slider presets folder to try and make a new body but bodyslide couldnt find the preset.  any help?

On 12/5/2017 at 3:54 AM, Pauduan said:

Generate your UUNP body with the Dream Girl shape. The preset is part of the default Bodyslide setup.

The body mesh is what contains the needed collision boxes and replacing them will simply cause the animation to stop working.

Thanks. Then I guess I can forget about my plan - I wanted to use the original Dream Girl body mesh because of its high poly, streamlined shape that doesn't deform in animations. The UUNP mesh shaped to look like DG is simply the UUNP mesh, right? No high poly and same old weird stretching in some animations. Funny that, being such a popular mesh, nobody ever bothered to make a version that can be morphed in racemenu, has belly physics, etc...

Is there a way to manually place the collision boxes in a non-UUNP special mesh?

My best guess is no, because as far as I can figure the bit is built into the mesh itself. I also believe that you could try an build a custom hi-poly body with the requisite bits, but that would be above my pay grade.

All UUNP shapes have the low-poly problem for sure, but some animations fare worse than others because not all animations are tested with UUNP, those that are manage to avoid the funny stretching in the hips. Some problems will never be properly fixed because Bodyslide is quite limited in its ability to generate hi-poly bodies at this moment.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 5:05 PM, jpee1965 said:

I have no idea what to do after installing this and all the requirements.... is there a detailed step by step how to on getting this to work?? I don't even know how to start Bodyslide... ugh.

He lists the required steps after installation in the description, making sure to run LOOT then FNIS, then always start the game from the skseloader executable in your Skyrim folder.

For Bodyslide, the executable is in Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide and it is the Bodyslide exe not the x64 one. This can and should be linked from NMM or Bodyslide to launch within those programs. When you start it you will see your options for Body types and Body shapes in the drop down menus. When you familiarize yourself with how the menus and sliders work and you have the body you want, you can hit Build and it will place that body in your meshes\actors\character\character assets folder. To build a body for another npc or npc body replacer without overwriting your main body, hit CTRL+Build and it will place it in CalienteTools\Bodyslide for you to copy from there. Be sure when you build the body that you also build the feet and or hands as the menu lists. 

If you are unfamiliar with skse and FNIS you should read up on proper installation and use on those before trying to start your game. 

On 6.1.2018 at 11:12 AM, agiz19 said:

hi all.

any info on the 4.0 release date version ?

The 4.0 was released about a month ago - only for the supporters at first.

The author said: "Public Release will be at any time between the months of December or January. I didn’t decide the date yet. " (so the supporters actually are rewarded, besides getting the premium version of it)
so it was keenly assumed it would take 1 - 3 month until it gets released for all of us.

So... basically -no idea- but it should not be too long now :smile:

Edit: There is an update now. I quote the author:

"Hi,

Due to a series of events, I could not finish the All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 yet,
when It’s finished, I will release the both UUNP and CBBE versions at same time, one month after launching the CBBE one in Patreon.

Have a nice day."

On 1/11/2018 at 3:47 PM, TarnisMartell said:

The 4.0 was released about a month ago - only for the supporters at first.

The author said: "Public Release will be at any time between the months of December or January. I didn’t decide the date yet. " (so the supporters actually are rewarded, besides getting the premium version of it)
so it was keenly assumed it would take 1 - 3 month until it gets released for all of us.

So... basically -no idea- but it should not be too long now :smile:

Edit: There is an update now. I quote the author:

"Hi,

Due to a series of events, I could not finish the All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 yet,
when It’s finished, I will release the both UUNP and CBBE versions at same time, one month after launching the CBBE one in Patreon.

Have a nice day."

sigh, cbbe killed the uunp star....this probably be around june then...:(

greetings!! and good job! ... :blush: I am new on this page .. this is my first comment here! .... your mod called my attention and I installed it and it was a success ... I hope someday to be able to support you with a donation ... You have a good day !! .. and continue like this!!.. 

On 17.1.2018 at 12:36 PM, ecobotstar said:

Hi all, just wondering if this works with uunp body? I installed everything step by step but I didn't see any Vag animation during sex at all.

might be that this is because you are using it on a custom race.

f.e. It did not work for me when I played with temptress race, caus that body was not changed by Anim.P.

But when I use Nord etc. it works.

Never worked out how to "fix" that, but I ve found a way around it by using a mod called "body change" which allowed me to have other bodies on temptress race.
Dont know if that helps, but thats what I can tell ya.

• 2 weeks later...