Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

I know you listed More Nasty Critters as a requirement, but will thus work without? I'm really not interested in the bestiality thing at all, but would otherwise like to give this a try. I wasn't going to bother with the detailed vag and all, but your pics are most impressive.

Sorry for the lame question...

I know you listed More Nasty Critters as a requirement, but will thus work without? I'm really not interested in the bestiality thing at all, but would otherwise like to give this a try. I wasn't going to bother with the detailed vag and all, but your pics are most impressive.

Sorry for the lame question...

Yes, you can play without More Nasty Critters, but if you replace you will get german shepherd textures for all main dogs (for the ugly dogs with beards only, not for Huskies, Huskies will continue being Huskies), amazing textures for wolves and very nice textures for werewolves. The ones I'm using in my game.

If you have more questions, you are welcome, I made this post to help people.

Download 2 time Version 2 but got corrupted file everytime when extract winrar.. Can you make on zip/7zip, file it would be great

Thanks for sharing..

I'm downloading the file now to try to extract it, Have you tried to extract with WinRar 5.21 or newer? I used that version to create the file.

Does the download include a pre-built UUNP body? I'm not too fond of that (in general), especially since you didn't ask, but I'll let it pass.   :mellow:

(I don't like the fact of working around BodySlide with something that came from BodySlide)

I'm very sorry for this, I had to ask you before than posting, if you want I ask moderators for delete this thread, I'm not wining anything doing this, was only to help the community and make easy to have the best body (I knew that was created for you, we have a conversation from 2-3 months ago talking about bodies) working with .xml files attached on head, hands and feet for the collisions with hands, belly..

The body I've uploaded is UUNP Special with zeroed sliders (body by default) to build it with Racemenu in the console, I did this because if you create a new body on bodyslide, the .xml files attached dissapear. Was a good thing for people who don't know how to use Bodyslide, with the morphs they can make the body easily.

I think you are missing "HDT Havok Object.esp". You need this for havok object to appear in the game, right??

contrary to popular belief, the Havok Object is not needed for collisions, see the guide in my sig (works for all HDT bodies, not just 7B).

@HeroedeLeyenda: for the Bijin stuff, did you just replace the meshes in all the NPC directories? if so, you can also just delete the custom bodies in the esp, saves you about 1,1GB of mesh and texture data.

Does the download include a pre-built UUNP body? I'm not too fond of that (in general), especially since you didn't ask, but I'll let it pass.   :mellow:

(I don't like the fact of working around BodySlide with something that came from BodySlide)

I'm very sorry for this, I had to ask you before than posting, if you want I ask moderators for delete this thread, I'm not wining anything doing this, was only to help the community and make easy to have the best body (I knew that was created for you, we have a conversation from 2-3 months ago talking about bodies) working with .xml files attached on head, hands and feet for the collisions with hands, belly..

The body I've uploaded is UUNP Special with zeroed sliders (body by default) to build it with Racemenu in the console, I did this because if you create a new body on bodyslide, the .xml files attached dissapear. Was a good thing for people who don't know how to use Bodyslide, with the morphs they can make the body easily.

As I said it's fine. There's nothing stopping people from doing that and it's allowed. But personally I don't like it, because it splits up the mod into various places and variants, which was what UUNP was made for to fix. :)

Hate to tell you this HeroedeLeyenda, but using that login for OneDrive, you can log in but it says that the files are missing or have been removed.

Should work fine now.

I think you are missing "HDT Havok Object.esp". You need this for havok object to appear in the game, right??

contrary to popular belief, the Havok Object is not needed for collisions, see the guide in my sig (works for all HDT bodies, not just 7B).

@HeroedeLeyenda: for the Bijin stuff, did you just replace the meshes in all the NPC directories? if so, you can also just delete the custom bodies in the esp, saves you about 1,1GB of mesh and texture data.

Yes, but girls have different textures, I blended all 3 textures (femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds and femalebody_1_s.dds) of the 26 girls with UNP Texture Blender in Bodyslide. The meshes are all the same for all but are only 102,44 MB.

Seems to be OK so far but had to do a few things.

Live another life seems to be an issue and I have no water when close to it. Gonna try installing W.A.T.E.R II to see if that sorts it out.

EDIT:

Seems that the water issue was to do with the ENB settings, as was some magic effects. other that that at the mo its looking great. 

Thank you for doing this, it has mad my life much simpler with regards to trying to get this to work.

Seems to be OK so far but had to do a few things.

Live another life seems to be an issue and I have no water when close to it. Gonna try installing W.A.T.E.R II to see if that sorts it out.

EDIT:

Seems that the water issue was to do with the ENB settings, as was some magic effects. other that that at the mo its looking great. 

Thank you for doing this, it has mad my life much simpler with regards to trying to get this to work.

Try this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14007/?

works good thanks but 1 problem i have with pretty much every female body is that my hand textures are white, anyone know how to fix> verifying  game cache doesnt even work

Did you use the body included ?

If you made your own UUNP preset, did you remember to create hands and feet as well ?

works good thanks but 1 problem i have with pretty much every female body is that my hand textures are white, anyone know how to fix> verifying  game cache doesnt even work

If you made your own UUNP preset, did you remember to create hands and feet as well ?

ya but i had this problem even before installing this any body cbbe unp dream girl gives me white hands :(

Chrome wont let me download your mod, it keeps telling me it is infected or bad in some way and blocks it when I get almost to the end.

ya but i had this problem even before installing this any body cbbe unp dream girl gives me white hands :(

Also when you try to start a new game ?