I have such issues.
1.how to start the quest?(that should have ZHGG in the inventory prior to acceptance of slime)
2.then it is necessary to make mucus or milk?(with some gap and how)
3.how long need to start taking extracts growth and production(how to rotate)
4.when they begin to appear "levels breast drug addiction"?
5.this will work if you use the body with breast physics?
use mod for new Vegas

The quest is started when you consume the slime.

See above and milk is for creating milk slaves.

Alternate one-off between the two.

When you reach the end of a milk level.

Yes.

hmmm. I thought that the Author will monitor the forum for its fashion,but Oh well.I have other questions:
1.How to finish the quest with sweet goo?
2.How to keep the achieved result?

I'm waiting for TTW 3.0 before doing much of anything, and I've been busy with other projects.

You don't, if you don't want it's scripts to run you need to set InitMod variable to 2+.

You keep the result as long as you don't have any other animations play afterwards that affect the breast.L and breast.R nodes.

Any idea as to why whenever i go on the BEL (NV) tab in MCM nothing shows up?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52640-breast-expansion-and-lactation/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1820108

Would be cool if this mod was compatible with Sex Assault Drugging, So when an npc is finished with you they feed you one of the breast pills.

That's actually a good idea. I'll add it in in the next version for NV and TTW.

haven't seen any physical changes but i assume it takes awhile for anything to happen.

Yes. The amount of change the chems do though increase after each milking.

Would be cool if this mod was compatible with Sex Assault Drugging, So when an npc is finished with you they feed you one of the breast pills.

That's actually a good idea. I'll add it in in the next version for NV and TTW.

haven't seen any physical changes but i assume it takes awhile for anything to happen.

Yes. The amount of change the chems do though increase after each milking.

How do you milk though? is it automatic or do i need breast pumps? I've been popping a few at a time each day in my playthrough, And yeah i was trying to combine this with Sexout Assault's drug system but i just kinda gave up on it but if you add that idea in the next version that'd be great.

• 2 months later...

Fun mod you got there! Although i'm experiencing a somewhat wacky growth experience (production pills reset the growth level, growth pills somewhat insta-complete the level) things are going on relatively smooth (alongside the occasional milking crash).

I adapted the growth animations a bit to fit my personal aesthetic sensibilities (using the T6M body coming with the Sexout package). If anyone is interested, WIP (a few levels still missing) is attached below.

BreastExpansionLactation_T6M_GrowthAnimations.7z

On 11/15/2017 at 12:44 AM, Pantheress said:

Are the pill effects supposed to last an entire year?

Because that's a long time to suffer those stacking strength and agility penalties.

No, the max amount is 5 days if you're using the default time scale.

On 11/17/2017 at 11:06 AM, k34b85 said:

Fun mod you got there! Although i'm experiencing a somewhat wacky growth experience (production pills reset the growth level, growth pills somewhat insta-complete the level) things are going on relatively smooth (alongside the occasional milking crash).

I adapted the growth animations a bit to fit my personal aesthetic sensibilities (using the T6M body coming with the Sexout package). If anyone is interested, WIP (a few levels still missing) is attached below.

BreastExpansionLactation_T6M_GrowthAnimations.7z

Production pills - this isn't a bug, as much as me coding something I shouldn't have with the production scripts.

Growth pills - might be related to the above if I'm understanding you correctly.

I'll update the mod sooner rather then later, say maybe monday-ish? since the TTW team aren't exactly getting anywhere near done releasing the next version of their mod. At the rate their going Fallout 5 will be released before they're finished, and I'm getting tired of waiting.

On 8/19/2017 at 10:36 PM, LinksSword said:

alright i went crazy with using the pills and i got the milking animation finally, I'm wondering if this will conflict with Bodymorphs though? Alright it's telling me now that the drug has no effect guessing i need to wait it out right?

Yes it conflicts with Bodymorph, and as I've already stated, it's due to the fact that that mod only allows up to a x2 increase in breast size and doesn't allow any sagging.

However I'm thinking about getting around to making a plugin to handle the growth instead of animations. If I do toy around with that idea it will be a very long time before I get it done and see if it works or not.

Drug has no effect - yes you need to wait it out. There's a cool down timer after each time you milk where the plants and pills have no effect on you.

1 hour ago, RapidWaterOver said:

Yes it conflicts with Bodymorph, and as I've already stated, it's due to the fact that that mod only allows up to a x2 increase in breast size and doesn't allow any sagging.

However I'm thinking about getting around to making a plugin to handle the growth instead of animations. If I do toy around with that idea it will be a very long time before I get it done and see if it works or not.

Drug has no effect - yes you need to wait it out. There's a cool down timer after each time you milk where the plants and pills have no effect on you.

Damn that must be why the growth isn't working.

So, I've been using this mod for a couple of weeks.

My experiences:

I don't seem to be getting any milk after milking.

Nor have I noticed any visual effects or changes to the breasts.

The only time I see any evidence of this mod working in-game is when my PC is briefly put in a "milking" pose for a few seconds.

Sometimes, the only way to escape a conversation is to offer the other person milk, effectively forcing you to create a milk slave if you happen to have any human milk in your inventory.

Between the obscure console readouts, the lack of effects on the body, lack of "dairy produce" and lack of any representation in the pipboy, I'll have to say I'm not very impressed. :/

Granted, I could have done something wrong with the installation, the setup or the use of this mod, but frankly, the OP is pretty bare-bones in instructions and details.

On 18.11.2017 at 9:07 PM, RapidWaterOver said:

Growth pills - might be related to the above if I'm understanding you correctly.

I have stopped taking production pills for quite some time now, so i wouldn't think so. Producing this behavior when writing the console output out to a file is another matter. If i think of it and am lucky in the future, i'll post some debug outputs.

22 hours ago, Pantheress said:

I don't seem to be getting any milk after milking.

Nor have I noticed any visual effects or changes to the breasts.

The only time I see any evidence of this mod working in-game is when my PC is briefly put in a "milking" pose for a few seconds.

Sometimes, the only way to escape a conversation is to offer the other person milk, effectively forcing you to create a milk slave if you happen to have any human milk in your inventory.

Between the obscure console readouts, the lack of effects on the body, lack of "dairy produce" and lack of any representation in the pipboy, I'll have to say I'm not very impressed. :/

Granted, I could have done something wrong with the installation, the setup or the use of this mod, but frankly, the OP is pretty bare-bones in instructions and details.

If i had to guess, from my experience, you're simply using the wrong skeleton.

Also, try only taking growth pills (and no production pills), or neither - that's what held my progression back in the beginning.

The conversation thingie sounds like you have SmallerTalk or something similar running? Try disabling that. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having problems getting it working.  found the slime ate it manually and got the quest nothing else is happening, went to the secret lab and got the quest entry, still nothing happening. changed the .esp file to the fixed one, and got into the modconfig menu and checked the mod loaded it in. I can se the consol dump. tried the sqv codes and gettting missing parameter. got the feeling i'm not getting the script right.  can't get past this. Help please.

On 12/10/2017 at 9:11 AM, kinkyboi said:

I have been having problems getting it working.  found the slime ate it manually and got the quest nothing else is happening, went to the secret lab and got the quest entry, still nothing happening. changed the .esp file to the fixed one, and got into the modconfig menu and checked the mod loaded it in. I can se the consol dump. tried the sqv codes and gettting missing parameter. got the feeling i'm not getting the script right.  can't get past this. Help please.

If you can see the console dump then it's working. It just takes a while to start seeing any changes, until you start taking the plants or chems and milking yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is still viewing this topic...... I got the mod to work. Found sweet slime etc.  My "problem" is i have over 60 hours of game time and haven't found items to make the pump. Sooooo if anyone has the id for the pump it looks like I'll have to cheat it into the game.

Thank You

On 1/1/2018 at 5:58 PM, randommanonline said:

I'm pretty new to manually installing mods so bear with me. I'm trying to use this mod in Fallout New Vegas. The mod is partially working, the quest and the chem items are there but there isn't any change in my character. Could someone help me trouble shoot?

Changes aren't immediate.

On 1/8/2018 at 2:12 AM, NIkki1564 said:

If anyone is still viewing this topic...... I got the mod to work. Found sweet slime etc.  My "problem" is i have over 60 hours of game time and haven't found items to make the pump. Sooooo if anyone has the id for the pump it looks like I'll have to cheat it into the game.

Thank You

It does spawn, it's just very rare. You can consume a repair magazine or equip clothing/drugs to raise your repair skill, find 4 surgical tubings + 2 milk bottles + vavuum cleaner + wonderglue and make your own.

11 hours ago, RapidWaterOver said:

It does spawn, it's just very rare. You can consume a repair magazine or equip clothing/drugs to raise your repair skill, find 4 surgical tubings + 2 milk bottles + vavuum cleaner + wonderglue and make your own.

But as stated I HAVE NOT FOUND 4 SURGICAL TUBES  I have the repair level to make it, I even have Veronica as follower who could make it for me.

I either didnt search the right places or have done quests in areas where the tube is not found.  Since the pump is a mod I cant get the pump ID from wiki but I did find the id code for the tube and cheated the 2 more I needed into the game so I do have the pump now.

• 2 weeks later...