just installed for FO3 and waited a long time and noticed no changes to my char

Just ran sqv xx000175e2 and get item not found script thing

sqv xx000eb4 seems to work fine

I have all the items in my inventory, they sell milk and the chems that got added from the mod

re downloaded and installed and nothing changed

me too

It's supposed to be xx0175e2. Adding in extra zeros to that number isn't going to work. If you're using the Fallout 3 one you're not going to see size increases until you reach a certain point, since the mod works by equipping tit armor on you. As far as I know it's impossible to use any other method (other people much smarter then me would have figured it out by now if that were the case).

I have all the items in my inventory, they sell milk and the chems that got added from the mod

me too

It's supposed to be xx0175e2. Adding in extra zeros to that number isn't going to work. If you're using the Fallout 3 one you're not going to see size increases until you reach a certain point, since the mod works by equipping tit armor on you. As far as I know it's impossible to use any other method (other people much smarter then me would have figured it out by now if that were the case).

the link 4 nv is ded

me too

the link 4 nv is ded

The links are fixed now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How Long Would it take For the effects to manifest in a time Frame?

If you're not taking any or a lot of the chems, a very long time. This mod is meant more for complimenting gameplay instead of replacing it. There's a hidden area on the map that has chems from this mod though, and allows you to make more every week. So speeding up growth, or production, or storage isn't as hard as it may seem.

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem but vendors don't have milk and using console to get it gives an error. I did install it properly so idk

The New Vegas version I removed Milk from vendors to make it more "lore friendly" and since it was weird that random people are just holding on to bottles of breast milk. Plus it didn't jibe with how the mod was made, where only you and a companion become milk maids. There would be no reason why someone would be selling breast milk if it doesn't even do anything to or for them. The only way you can get it now is a few bottles in the secret area, and from you or your milk companion.

debug message is broken

Make sure you're using the latest version. If it's still not working for whatever reason enter, set "xx000eb4".DebugNow to 0 in the console.

So I have the New Vegas version and every time i try to pick up a sweet smelling slime my game crashes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it but this didn't help. I was able to add human milk via console commands but do I actually need the ghoul stuff?

So I have the New Vegas version and every time i try to pick up a sweet smelling slime my game crashes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it but this didn't help. I was able to add human milk via console commands but do I actually need the ghoul stuff?

me too :-/

You're not supposed to manually add it using the console or manually equip it, you need to find a ghoul who is carrying it and transfer it to your inventory. After that you're character automatically eats it. Yes, you need to do that in order to start the quest that enables the growth and lactation.

debug message is broken

Make sure you're using the latest version. If it's still not working for whatever reason enter, set "xx000eb4".DebugNow to 0 in the console.

You're not supposed to manually add it using the console or manually equip it, you need to find a ghoul who is carrying it and transfer it to your inventory. After that you're character automatically eats it. Yes, you need to do that in order to start the quest that enables the growth and lactate

I just it to work. I had to uninstall and reinstall nvac. New problem, I have the token that cause the animation and tried to console to remove them but can't find the id. The one used earlier in this thread is fo3 so it's not helping me

debug message is broken

You're not supposed to manually add it using the console or manually equip it, you need to find a ghoul who is carrying it and transfer it to your inventory. After that you're character automatically eats it. Yes, you need to do that in order to start the quest that enables the growth and lactate

I just it to work. I had to uninstall and reinstall nvac. New problem, I have the token that cause the animation and tried to console to remove them but can't find the id. The one used earlier in this thread is fo3 so it's not helping me

xx0074ff

The New Vegas version is missing the meshes that cause breast size increases.

Should I just copy the meshes from the FO3 version into the matching folder in

New Vegas?

New Vegas version uses BodyMorph for growth, so no meshes are needed to simulate change.

If you're not taking any or a lot of the chems, a very long time. This mod is meant more for complimenting gameplay instead of replacing it. There's a hidden area on the map that has chems from this mod though, and allows you to make more every week. So speeding up growth, or production, or storage isn't as hard as it may seem.

what is the code for removing the breast expansion tokens?

what is the code for removing the breast expansion tokens?

It's shown on the main page.

debug message is broken

You're not supposed to manually add it using the console or manually equip it, you need to find a ghoul who is carrying it and transfer it to your inventory. After that you're character automatically eats it. Yes, you need to do that in order to start the quest that enables the growth and lactation.

I didn't I got it from the secret lab

debug message is broken

I didn't I got it from the secret lab

Those are meant for window dressing and decoration more then anything, the secret lab seemed a little bare without them. The official way you're supposed to get them is from ghouls after they die. I checked with a new save and eating them from the lab works and doesn't crash anything, so I'm thinking the problem is on your end. If you haven't already make sure to have a merged patch of leveled lists from all the mods that edit them.