NPC Beautifiers for Amorous Adventures NPCs

Possible characters (according rxkx2 flickr) for the upcoming Bijin NPCs are:

Irileth

Lisette

Rikke

Hulda

Sapphire

There'll be probably more, so I'm avoiding installing any other mod for non-followers...

Cool.  Doesn't seem like I'm ever out of TesEdit & CK anymore, and just when I go it done too... again.

Wonder if he's going to go with a theme, or a method to the madness as it were, as it seems really random and prone to mod conflict for users.  Might be a frustrating support thread.

My Tes5edit-fuu is too low. What exactly is it you have to do each time he updates? Never had issues with his mods, as long as the loadorder and fileorder is correct.

Irileth

Lisette

Rikke

Hulda

Sapphire

There'll be probably more, so I'm avoiding installing any other mod for non-followers...

Cool.  Doesn't seem like I'm ever out of TesEdit & CK anymore, and just when I go it done too... again.

Wonder if he's going to go with a theme, or a method to the madness as it were, as it seems really random and prone to mod conflict for users.  Might be a frustrating support thread.

My Tes5edit-fuu is too low. What exactly is it you have to do each time he updates? Never had issues with his mods, as long as the loadorder and fileorder is correct.

Firstly, it was not my intention to imply that there is anything wrong with his mods or that jumping into TES5Edit is something I don't already do regardless.  Only that re-replacing NPCs that have been changed by another mod prior (or in my case user kludging) can easily lead to problems.

That said, the uses of Tes5Edit would be different from user to user.  If one hasn't already replaced the NPCs covered and they're not bothered by overriding the unofficial patches back to base, they probably won't have any problems or any need to think about tesedit beyond checking and cleaning.

However if your crazy and take the appearance of npcs from some other mods and apply them to completely different NPCs and THEN have a new mod re-override those changes...shit can get pretty complicated quickly then.  Different authors do things differently, some include bodies, other don't.  Some include all the assets needed, others do not.  Having a stray conflicting meshes leads to undesired effects.

anywho, if my CK worked, I'd be trying to use it more for what I'm rambling about with tesedit.

TL;DR

We're sorta talking about different things.  No worries.

Irileth

Lisette

Rikke

Hulda

Sapphire

Firstly, it was not my intention to imply that there is anything wrong with his mods or that jumping into TES5Edit is something I don't already do regardless.  Only that re-replacing NPCs that have been changed by another mod prior (or in my case user kludging) can easily lead to problems.

That said, the uses of Tes5Edit would be different from user to user.  If one hasn't already replaced the NPCs covered and they're not bothered by overriding the unofficial patches back to base, they probably won't have any problems or any need to think about tesedit beyond checking and cleaning.

However if your crazy and take the appearance of npcs from some other mods and apply them to completely different NPCs and THEN have a new mod re-override those changes...shit can get pretty complicated quickly then.  Different authors do things differently, some include bodies, other don't.  Some include all the assets needed, others do not.  Having a stray conflicting meshes leads to undesired effects.

anywho, if my CK worked, I'd be trying to use it more for what I'm rambling about with tesedit.

TL;DR

We're sorta talking about different things.  No worries.

No worries, didn't mean to imply you meant anything like that either, just curious.

Do you do this on existing savegames, or before you start new ones (after installing new mods)? Always out to learn how to get Skyrim as stable as possible, and it sounds like that's what you're trying to achieve as well :P

Do you do this on existing savegames, or before you start new ones (after installing new mods)?

Depends on the mod.  I do install a lot mid way through a game.  The game takes hundreds of hours, no way am I going to start over again...until I'm forced to.

Always out to learn how to get Skyrim as stable as possible, and it sounds like that's what you're trying to achieve as well :P

Hmm yes and no.  Remember this thread is about character replacements for AA, not using Tes5Edit for stability necessarily.  I think any mention of TesEdit in this thread should be taken with a pinch of salt as its only brought up for general prevention of problems and messing around to create some problems.

If you're familiar with the overhauls recently mentioned in this thread, this video may help illustrate what I've been using tes5edit to do which is almost certainly going to cause grief for me sooner or later.

I'm just messing around myself learning by trail and error.  there are far better sources available that may spare you my thorny bush filled path.

Irileth

Lisette

Rikke

Hulda

Sapphire

giphy.gif

Bijin NPCs by rxkx22

"This mod will change the appearances of Vex, Sapphire, Irileth, Rikke, Hulda, and Lisette.

This Mod is STANDALONE which means no other Mods will be required."

Irileth

Lisette

Rikke

Hulda

Sapphire

giphy.gif

Bijin NPCs by rxkx22

"This mod will change the appearances of Vex, Sapphire, Irileth, Rikke, Hulda, and Lisette.

This Mod is STANDALONE which means no other Mods will be required."

This is great news! Thanks for the heads up.:)

No mention of "The Ordinary Women" yet? It's actually quite good, compatible with bijin wives/warmaidens and replace some of the NPC's in AA:

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70547/?

Yea @CrniStanoje caught it back on post 72 in the thread.  Been liking it quite a bit myself.  Defiantly gave my solitude a facelift.

I haven't downloaded and checked the latest update yet, which now includes characters in Windhelm.  Was just updated yesterday.

The Ordinary Women Update 2 Version 1.3

-initial (Whiterun/Solitude)

-V1.2 (Riften)

-V1.3 (Windhelm)

Carlotta Valentia, Hulda, Saadia, Irileth, Alfhild Battle-Born

Olfina Gray-Mane, Ahlam, Gerdur, Sigrid, Valerica

Angi, Elenwen, Una, Erdi, Freir

Bryling, Illdi, Vivienne Onis, Lisette, Vittoria Vici

Alexia Vici, Ingun Black-Briar, Maven Black-Briar, Dinya Balu, Grelka

Svana Far-Shield, Haelga, Nivenor, Silda the Unseen, Hermir Strong-Heart

Nilsine Shatter-Shield, Tova Shatter-Shield, Hillevi Cruel-Sea, Elda Early-Dawn, Luaffyn,

Niranye.

There goes all the character changes I made in my game -_-;

I'm liking it a lot too - the fun thing is that Hulda wasn't sitting well with me (the "mature" women in general, in fact, they don't look very lifelike). Then Bijin released the NPC mod and Hulda is suddenly one of the most gorgeous characters to date. ^^

A bit on the off-topic side, he said he's going  to do Karliah and Carlotta as well, can't wait to see!

No mention of "The Ordinary Women" yet? It's actually quite good, compatible with bijin wives/warmaidens and replace some of the NPC's in AA:

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70547/?

Very little mention, its only been posted about twice (three times now), kinda low. :P

God damnit!  I just finished rearranging everything in tes5edit again!

I know... no updates for, like, 10 days, and then 2 updates in couple of days....

Momentary frustration aside, it's a good problem to have.  Plus now I got a redguard to use for Jonna ^^

FYI

TM-Waifus (Noted previously here) has been removed from the nexus

I removed it from nexus because my butt much hurts because of it didn’t got attention it deserved (whiles a replacer of some common npcs gets to top during one day or another one anime girl with sg textures with the same face as others gets to top etc. uGH). The mod got hundreds of download and only 50 of that people cared to put an endorsement for it. I’m just really uncomfortable with this.
So if you still want that mod, you may download it from mediafire.

As per tevintermage on tumbler

https://www.tumblr.com/search/TM-Waifus

There was something of a small army of other mods needed for it, like eyes/warpaints, good luck figuring it out now if you want it :shrugs:.

It's too bad, I thought it was good. 

Sweet, i always wanted Sorine and Tonillia to get some love (plus now Fort Dawnguard and the Ragged Flagon have some serious babelandery going on now)! Thanks for the heads up!

About updating, what gives me the least trouble is the following: i keep two .esp files - one for merging all the Bijin mods, with the exception of Serana, that go on her own merged file (marriable serana, serana dialogue edit, and other files altering her go there as well), and the other for assorted npcs (The Ordinary Women go there). When there are new replacements, i just put the new .esp above my merged file, delete/alter the redundant entries in tes5edit, merge down, and clean it. I have to be careful not to overwrite facegen meshes i personally edited (i like to swap hairstyles around, link to different face normal maps, tamper with glosiness, and so on), but otherwise it's very quick work. In the case of TOW is a bit more tricky because i have to either avoid overriding Bijin's edits or paste the files again after upgrading, but it's less of a mess that it could be.

Never underestimate the possibilities of some photoshoppery/nifskopery, fellas. This is how Sofia looks currently on my game: she's using chaconne's head model with different eyes, eyebrows, customized textures, normals and make up. I use the older, short/haired version of bijin's Jordis, which is pretty much the human-ears version of Chaconne with a different hairstyle - they can be standing right next to one another and you can't tell they're twins. :)

post-13483-0-61094300-1446508097_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

The Ordinary Women Update 7 Version 1.8

-initial (Whiterun/Solitude)

-V1.2 (Riften)

-V1.3 (Windhelm)

-v1.4 (Riften+)

-V1.5 (Winterhold)

-v1.6 (Winterhold + Mirabelle & fixes)

-v1.7 (Morthal)

-v1.8 (Markarth)

Carlotta Valentia, Hulda, Saadia, Irileth, Alfhild Battle-Born

Olfina Gray-Mane, Ahlam, Gerdur, Sigrid, Valerica

Angi, Elenwen, Una, Erdi, Freir

Bryling, Illdi, Vivienne Onis, Lisette, Vittoria Vici

Alexia Vici, Ingun Black-Briar, Maven Black-Briar, Dinya Balu, Grelka

Svana Far-Shield, Haelga, Nivenor, Silda the Unseen, Hermir Strong-Heart

Nilsine Shatter-Shield, Tova Shatter-Shield, Hillevi Cruel-Sea, Elda Early-Dawn, Luaffyn,

Niranye,  Sorine Jurard, Anuriel, Tonilia, Mirabelle Ervine

Faralda, Nirya, Colette Marence, Thaena, Haran

Birna, Jonna, Lami, Idgrod the Younger,  Hroki, Frabbi, Lisbet, Bothela, Senna.

Bothela

70547-7-1449581719.jpg

Frabbi

70547-4-1449581620.jpg

Hroki

70547-3-1449581620.jpg

Lisbet

70547-3-1449581721.jpg

Mods mentioned in the Amorous Adventures support topic - what people use to beautify Amorous Adventures love interests. Working on compiling a list of what people have suggested.

Just a reminder, you can jump to the archive to grab the changes you made to OP during LoversLabs "college experimenting" phase with that other forum software.

http://archive.loverslab.com/topic/52580-npc-beautifiers-for-amorous-adventures-npcs/?page=1

The Elisif that comes with IoS is worthy of listing in the 'By Amorous Character ...' section. It is very pretty and the one I choose in my game.

I actually have the follower Toccata in my game (merged into a bigger mod) and I actually find the 'inhabitants of Skyrim' Elisif to be prettier.

The Elisif that comes with IoS is worthy of listing in the 'By Amorous Character ...' section. It is very pretty and the one I choose in my game.

I actually have the follower Toccata in my game (merged into a bigger mod) and I actually find the 'inhabitants of Skyrim' Elisif to be prettier.

Sorry, I'm not sure what "IoS" is.  Link please? :)

Inhabitants of Skyrim? You already have it listed in one of the earlier lines in the OP.

Just thought It deserves a note when you get to the options for the individual AA characters. Since when you run multiple beautifiers you generally find yourself having to play about with facegen load order and character record edits when different 'packs' overlap...