SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

• 4 weeks later...

so I'm familiar with coding and scripting but not skyrim's language. I'm trying to make a custom werewolf race compatible with sexlab animations, which is easy. I know exactly what line to add, but when trying to compile the sslcreatureanimationslots, i get a ton of errors about unknown variables and functions, which i have no way of understanding what they mean as I'm not sure what variables/functions skyrim recognizes by default, and which ones are defined in SL scripts. so could any1 look over my error log/point me in the right direction for understanding these errors? from where I'm stading all the lines reported look fine, especially considering none of the errors reported were the one line I edited.

http://pastebin.com/w41P4SYc

so I'm familiar with coding and scripting but not skyrim's language. I'm trying to make a custom werewolf race compatible with sexlab animations, which is easy. I know exactly what line to add, but when trying to compile the sslcreatureanimationslots, i get a ton of errors about unknown variables and functions, which i have no way of understanding what they mean as I'm not sure what variables/functions skyrim recognizes by default, and which ones are defined in SL scripts. so could any1 look over my error log/point me in the right direction for understanding these errors? from where I'm stading all the lines reported look fine, especially considering none of the errors reported were the one line I edited.

http://pastebin.com/w41P4SYc

I'm not sure this is the thread for that question. :)

But...

I'm pretty sure your problem is all down to line 3 there - Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg

You'll need to extract the scripts.rar file into your scripts directory, I think the flag file is in there IIRC. If you don't have the scripts.rar file, I think just validating the CK from steam redownloads it.

I'm not sure this is the thread for that question. :)

But...

I'm pretty sure your problem is all down to line 3 there - Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg

You'll need to extract the scripts.rar file into your scripts directory, I think the flag file is in there IIRC. If you don't have the scripts.rar file, I think just validating the CK from steam redownloads it.

Sorry. I asked here, because I'm trying to update a mod to work with version 1.61b and figured I would get the fastest response here.

Thanks for the help.

Tama

• 2 weeks later...

Nasty Critters' development thread have nough complains about creatures not getting erections. Tried cleansaving, removing and adding animations back on Fnis' creature patch, reregistering etc... The other option is going back a few versions (before the whole jcontainers hype), which also implies in going back to sexlab 1.59

Yeah, my mistake, the missing creatures happens because apparently Wry Bash doesn't install everything that comes withing the 7z file, I thought it only blocked *.exe files, but apparently it does so to some scripts too (or so that's what I can tell with my limited knowledge)...not the first time it happens.

No, don't even try it, I refuse to move from Wry Bash

• 5 weeks later...

Has anyone tried the Puppet master mod with sexlab v1.60 fixed?

I've tried it with 1.61b and seems to somewhat work, after using it for a bit i seem to CTD but when its uninstalled everything seems to work fine.
Thank you for the reply lol I gave up on it. :)

PuppetMaster works perfectly for me, as does ArousedRedux, Aroused Animals, and Dangerously Nude.

Has anyone tried the Puppet master mod with sexlab v1.60 fixed?

I've tried it with 1.61b and seems to somewhat work, after using it for a bit i seem to CTD but when its uninstalled everything seems to work fine.
Thank you for the reply lol I gave up on it. :)

PuppetMaster works perfectly for me, as does ArousedRedux, Aroused Animals, and Dangerously Nude.

Ok then I will give it another go since I started a new gameplay lol thanks :)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I updated from v1.59c to v1.62 and just wanne tell you that Lover's Victim still works well for me, as it already did with v1.59c. It just does not work for followers as victims, but works well for the player.

I realized one maybe buggy animation. SexLab goes crazy and starts to switch animations randomly whenever this "Funny Table Missionary" is played. I think it's a NSAP animation.

I did not try Prison Overhaul and ZAP right now, but some stuff there was already buggy in combination with SexLab v1.59c. Sometimes the whipping won't start. Guards and crowd prople draw weapons (whips), but sheath it again asap. The other bug is not really a bug, it happens whenever your char has to much health regeneration, so a whipping results in no health loss. Whipping scenes will last eternal then, because you never reach the 20% health thrash to stop the script, but this is totally ZAP related.

I have to correct my former post concerning Lover's Victim. It still works as in v1.59c, so that NPCs rape the player if arousal values are high enough, but with SexLab v1.62 it happens sometimes, that the rape event will get triggered even while a Lover's Victim forced SexLab animation is already running.

The issues I watched with the Funny Table Missionary animation has nothing to do with a bug in NSAP. It happens with other animations sometimes (not always) too. It seems as if Lover's Victim is checking for rape events even during running (Lover's Victim forced) SexLab animation and even on the same actors (same NPC, player). You hear the current raping NPC saying "you can't hide from me" while a Lover's Victim forced SexLab animation is running and a second animation starts, while the former is still running.

The result is a mess out of jumping between different animations, whenever you advance the animation stage, cancelling free camera mode and random positions of actors.

Sex lab submit is not fully compatible with 1.62, the player cannot force NPCs to submit, it simply does not work. With the options turned on, reducing a NPC to 0 hp doesnt make them submit, neither does ambushing from sneak mode.

Extra voices doesnt seem compatible either. With it installed, sex lab plays the placeholder beeping noises from extra voices instead of the default sex lab voices.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys  :D

I use the mod Apropos and function very well with SL 1.6, It's fantastic  :heart:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos

For the sperm replacer I'm using "SexLab Sperm Replacer"

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/243-sexlab-sperm-replacer/

with the latest version that has a patch for SL 1.6, SpermReplacerHack-1_SSL_1.61b

these mod replacer for sperm works very well, in fact I think that works better than "SexLab Quite the Sprem Replacer"  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2568-sexlab-quite-the-sperm-replacer/   with which I had some problems.

Bye, Bye anh thanks to all of you for the mods  :D

• 3 months later...
Hi, I have not communicated in this forum.

But I have a problem trying to make fnis read the animations

Especially those of SLAnimLoader shows me this error

Reading NibblesAnims

ERROR (2026): Too many animations 299 (.. \ .. \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ NibblesAnims \ FNIS_NibblesAnims_List.txt): + NibblesLesbian69_A1_S4 Lesbian69_A1_S4.hkx

And I do not know what to do with this problem. If there is a request, I would appreciate it.  :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Withe TES5Edit prove and 0 mods all cleer
[00:12] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [02] SexLab.esm \ [10] GRUP Top "STAT" \ [0] SexLabLocationMarker [STAT:0202803E] \ [4] DNAM - Direction Material>
[00:12] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [02] SexLab.esm \ [12] GRUP Top "WEAP" \ [0] SexLabDummyWeapon [WEAP:020311BF] \ [15] CRDT - Critical Data>
and game hang up in 20 min ever back to desktop all close

• 2 years later...

I don't know why people are saying Non Sex Lab Animation Pack is Compatible with 1.6x, because it clearly isn't. Installed it with NMM and ran FNIS. It gave me a warning saying it isn't compatible, and when I tried running the game it just crashes to desktop without even starting up. Happens every single time.