Fleabottom Beta 1 World Update 25 August 2017

post-561062-0-79973600-1504334291_thumb.jpgpost-561062-0-81142200-1504334305_thumb.jpgpost-561062-0-02294800-1504334325_thumb.jpgpost-561062-0-07475500-1504334347_thumb.jpgpost-561062-0-30672600-1504334365_thumb.jpgpost-561062-0-22543500-1504334393_thumb.jpgpost-561062-0-87088800-1504334421_thumb.jpgpost-561062-0-17719300-1504334447_thumb.jpgpost-561062-0-68112900-1504334467_thumb.jpgpost-561062-0-32431900-1504334480_thumb.jpg

I love this high school that Jolie made for Fleabottom, I wanted to show it but the pics do not do it justice sadly.   There are actually two schools in Fleabottom, one is the rabbit hole that the younger kids go to and then there is this High School that Jolie created.  It has everything you need for a KW Prom situation as well as the KW classroom situations.

• 2 weeks later...

Have trouble with installation.

In the error message it says

"Fleabottom Beta 1g.Sims3Pack: Installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates and try again.

Done!"

My game is updated with the latest patch. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Do you have all the EPs listed in the first post?

"Fleabottom Beta 1g.Sims3Pack: Installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates and try again.

Done!"

My game is updated with the latest patch. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

No I don't have all of them, the only EP I'm missing from the ones you mentioned is Supernatural. BTW I never had problem running the version before this one.

Done!"

No I don't have all of them, the only EP I'm missing from the ones you mentioned is Supernatural. BTW I never had problem running the version before this one.

Had a look at the Bates Mansion, it has two doors from Supernatural, that might be the reason.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is a bug with just my game or this world, but every time I hover my mouse over the Fleabottom high school I get a pop up in the top left-hand corner of the screen with the school's name on it. To be honest it's happened with 2 updates for me. While not a big deal, I've had to bulldoze the school and lot, save and quit then restart the game to get rid of it. 

That being said, I do love this world. It's quick loading (for the sims 3) and it's got that 'get outta town while you still can' vibe about it. Perfect for the way I play 3. 

I'm not sure if this is a bug with just my game or this world, but every time I hover my mouse over the Fleabottom high school I get a pop up in the top left-hand corner of the screen with the school's name on it. To be honest it's happened with 2 updates for me. While not a big deal, I've had to bulldoze the school and lot, save and quit then restart the game to get rid of it. 

That being said, I do love this world. It's quick loading (for the sims 3) and it's got that 'get outta town while you still can' vibe about it. Perfect for the way I play 3. 

Might have made some mess when creating the school and exported it with Kinky World enabled.

Sadly I can`t do a thing about it right now since my old computer fried my graphics card.

What you could do if you want to give it a try is unregister the High School Venue, disable it in Kinky World Global, save it to the library start a new game and before you enable KW, replace the school with the saved one.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/2/2023 at 11:50 PM, Yeller said:

I've got a question I know there is a highschool for this world but is there an already made Brothel too?

You could always use the Bates Motel or the Bates Mansion for this. Afaik, you could even make it at your home but it's a long time since I've played Sims 3 and this world.

• 8 months later...
On 11/18/2023 at 10:03 AM, landess said:

Been awhile since I've seen you post.   :)

Yeah, just maintaining Fleabottom, so peeps might find it. Could say I've quit Sims at all, but that would be a lie with some of the fun I've had with S4 and some of the DLCs.

Somehow I miss S3 with all the mods but I'd need a extra PC so EA and interwebs don't mess with it; it's the carefree all-DVD version after all. 

And I've to admit I like S3 better than S4; open world, better mods, etc.; we'll see, still have all the HDDs with mods and stuff.