Fleabottom Beta 1 World Update 25 August 2017

Ah, I see....

Jolie = Jolly and Rouge = Red, it`s said to have been converted into Roger. Jolly Roger.

Same trick with parler(=talk, speak) and parley, which means you ask for negotiation of terms (of whatever, surrender, cease hostilities...). The international symbol for parley is a black(!) flag, while a red one would mean "No quarter!". Savvy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ah, I see....

Jolie = Jolly and Rouge = Red, it`s said to have been converted into Roger. Jolly Roger.

Same trick with parler(=talk, speak) and parley, which means you ask for negotiation of terms (of whatever, surrender, cease hostilities...). The international symbol for parley is a black(!) flag, while a red one would mean "No quarter!". Savvy?

Thank you for the education also Jolie :D  I'm sure you know what I immediately thought of. 

Why is the rum always gone? 

post-561062-0-95106300-1452467120_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Going ahead and checking this out, but I have issues with TSR.  They've gone Adfly.  I hate Adfly. :(

They ad the crap out of you, just to convince you to pay for their site now.

And because I use AdBlocker, they are getting pissy.  Seems I am having trouble downloading the railway items..  Wee!

Page 1 #3 has a more direct link to Cyclonesue`s stuff.

That's the link I used.  TSR filters EVERYTHING thru Adfly now.  Either suffer thru tons of Adfly crap or pay a monthly fee now.

I hate that.  Since I have Adblocker I have to wait an additional minute.  I can't queue up files.  Have to complete one download at a time.  

Last time I White Listed an Adfly page, I had a bunch of pop ups and a few malware sneak in.  NOT doing that again.

World is nice tho.  RUnning it now.  Seems kinda empty, but I accept that being it's still Beta.

Waiting for my first weekly build from Oniki since becoming a patron, so keeping myself occupied.  hehe

Page 1 #3 has a more direct link to Cyclonesue`s stuff.

That's the link I used.  TSR filters EVERYTHING thru Adfly now.  Either suffer thru tons of Adfly crap or pay a monthly fee now.

I hate that.  Since I have Adblocker I have to wait an additional minute.  I can't queue up files.  Have to complete one download at a time.  

Last time I White Listed an Adfly page, I had a bunch of pop ups and a few malware sneak in.  NOT doing that again.

World is nice tho.  RUnning it now.  Seems kinda empty, but I accept that being it's still Beta.

Waiting for my first weekly build from Oniki since becoming a patron, so keeping myself occupied.  hehe

Seems to depend on your country, mine is just the usual slow site, waiting forever and 10 seconds delay to download.

Whatever.

Care to share any screenies?