Dripping when aroused LE

So far this mod has been fun!

I'm curious... Is it possible to have NPCs lose their virginity to other NPCs? Some of these folks don't exactly seem the virginal types.

ETA: It is!

I've been playing with this mod for a bit now and it's a nice little enhancer. Really binds together the other SL mods I have.  

Leaving this here, FWIW

Key search terms:

double vision

blurred screen image

torn image

image ghost

I was having trouble with the above effects on my current Skyrim game.  Never had this occur before. 

I think that I have tracked the problem down to this mod, despite having used it for a long time.  Problem seems to come from using some of the optional settings, for the first time. 

In short, if your PC's arousal calculated by the Sexlab Aroused mod exceed the thresholds you set in this mod, for light and heavy effect options to kick in, you can/may get double/blurred vision.  Deactivating the effects options makes the double/blurred vision disappear.  It's reprodicible.  Effects on = double image, effects off = no double vision

Took two days to work that out, so hope this helps someone avoid the pain involved :smile:

EDIT:  Thanks/credit should go to Sir Nibbles and others who covered this a long time ago.  This post is only to try to make the search easier, and reintroduce some current topicality

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, itz said:

Hi...I am having the constant error issues(the same exact thing as this guy https://www.loverslab.com/topic/67676-dripping-when-aroused-is-spamming-errors/ I tried everything the guys said but I am still having the problem..What do you mean by install the CORRECT plugins?There are more plugins than the main file I downloaded?

it means that you need to install sla and sos plugins only if you have those mods  installed

you might want to try to install mod in some small house or dungeon, so papyrus engine doesnt get destroyed by mods, and game can load DW

I dont have papyrus it looks too complicated for me..I have sexlab light and slongs lite as well.I am in special edition as well not regular skyrim.

Can you pls tell me the steps on how to install it properly?Sorry to bother you!

11 hours ago, itz said:

I dont have papyrus it looks too complicated for me..I have sexlab light and slongs lite as well.I am in special edition as well not regular skyrim.

Can you pls tell me the steps on how to install it properly?Sorry to bother you!

*sigh*... you know, you could at least try reading mod description

1. install SexLab Framework 1.63b1

2.install DWA, do not install plugins, since you most likely dont have them

3.play

Hello guys !

Such a nice mod !

I was wondering if there is a way (or tweak) to make female npc squirt at every single orgasm ? 

No matter how I configure the mcm menu, it still is pretty random.

Does the location impact this ? Number of npc in the cell ?

Thanks for your help !

1 hour ago, sKhan said:

Hello guys !

Such a nice mod !

I was wondering if there is a way (or tweak) to make female npc squirt at every single orgasm ? 

No matter how I configure the mcm menu, it still is pretty random.

Does the location impact this ? Number of npc in the cell ?

Thanks for your help !

launch game, open mcm, select dwa-> settings page, scroll down until you see squirt options

disable sla squirt, set chance to 100%

4 hours ago, sKhan said:

Seems pretty logical, yet sometimes it's just not happening... 

What is the use of the poll rate sliders ?

Sorry if my questions seems stupid :smile:

Thank you for answering, you rock.

its how often script updates effects

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

launch game, open mcm, select dwa-> settings page, scroll down until you see squirt options

disable sla squirt, set chance to 100%

4 hours ago, sKhan said:

Seems pretty logical, yet sometimes it's just not happening... 

What is the use of the poll rate sliders ?

Sorry if my questions seems stupid :smile:

Thank you for answering, you rock.

Actually it works just fine but for my follower. Any female NPC will make it rain all the time, but my follower barely squirt one out of 5 times. What could explain this ?

16 minutes ago, sKhan said:

Actually it works just fine but for my follower. Any female NPC will make it rain all the time, but my follower barely squirt one out of 5 times. What could explain this ?

its magic!

\o/

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

its magic!

\o/

Well, just in case someone finds oneself in the same predicament, I found a workaround. Grab your follower stuff, and use console to recycleactor. Works like a charm :smile:

Edit : Actually I believe I narrowed it down to an AFT feature, Boost Follower Stats. It's on by default, and for some unknown reason, disabling it caused my problem. This follower is a custom race, I haven't tried yet with a standard race follower, just to see if the race is relevant.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lydiya5000 said:

Can somebody help me? How can i reset virginity for characters? I didn't understand how :neutral:

you can disable dw SL stats option and then reset virgin list

or

you can dl SexLab Stats Manipulator, set char vaginal acts to 0 and then  reset virgin list

1 hour ago, imauto93 said:

I'm sorry to say this, but ...
In this mod, the error is serious
Not only this, also the milk economy have problem.
Is everyone 's easy - to - use mod difficult to implement?
In your mod I expect to be able to escape from bugs and papyrus spam and ctd ;

Hide contents

1.jpg2.jpg

easy - to - use mods with scripts are impossible to implement, something always breaks or not, blame skyrim

try save and reload

On 2/18/2018 at 2:32 PM, Ed86 said:

easy - to - use mods with scripts are impossible to implement, something always breaks or not, blame skyrim

try save and reload

Just wanted to report that I am also getting this message but only after I uninstalled/deactivated Sex Lab Submit. Super odd. 

EDIT: Nevermind, occlusion culling is not the culprit. Fix does not work.

So, I think I found a fix to the momentary invisibility bug when dripping in certain areas. After some thought I noticed it only happened in areas with a floor below them, like the Blue Palace, so I took a guess that it had to do with occlusion culling when the drip passed through an occlusion plane. I went into enblocal.ini and switched enableocclusionculling to false and the issue seems to have stopped.

Caution when doing this! Depending on your hardware, you may notice a slight to significant performance impact.

• 2 weeks later...
  • needless to say devious captures has nothing to do with milk mod economy and it (milk mod economy) does screw up with floppy sos.
  • way to fix that -------->don't run frostfall with milk mod economy if you like using sos like I do on females other-wise one or the other will break you characters body physics (bounciness on butt and rack areas)
  • run frostfall disable milk mod economy
  • run milk mod economy disable frostfall
  • they use same texture slots