Dripping when aroused LE

• 2 weeks later...

"Dripping" texture is missing for me.

I dont know why...

I have the same thing w/ Privata Needs, animation is working but the pee texture is missing.

Double check you have the textures version of Zaz Animation Pack, I'm almost 100% sure that its actually in that pack. This means you should have all 3 files in the Zaz Animations downloads; The animation pack, the update, and the texture pack.

"Dripping" texture is missing for me.

I dont know why...

I have the same thing w/ Privata Needs, animation is working but the pee texture is missing.

Double check you have the textures version of Zaz Animation Pack, I'm almost 100% sure that its actually in that pack. This means you should have all 3 files in the Zaz Animations downloads; The animation pack, the update, and the texture pack.

Thanks, I've just reinstall skyrim and I forgot the ZaZ texture pack...lol
I'm so dumb sometime :-D

Great mod :P

Most is an extremely relative term, and I have no use for it.

If you really, really want it, I think you'll have to make it yourself.

I don't think you will get it otherwise, it of course really depends on just how badly you want it to be Zaz free.

The easiest way for you to do that would probably be to use TESVEDIT which will allow you to copy the bits of Zaz that this mod uses into this mod from the Zaz mod and then it might require a small bit of additional tweaking in the CK.

If you do that though, try to remember the steps you took in case this mod is updated and you really want the updated version (and still want to avoid the Zaz mod).

next version will have mcm(finished) and some sort of cloak spell if i figure out how to do it

Avoid a clock spell if you can, instead use Quest Aliases (see Sexlab Aroused Redux for an example). There seems to be a huge decrease in overhead from using a cloak spell and you avoid the problem of stack overflows that cloak spells often trigger.

Except this isn't enough of an incentive to add more scripts and anims I'm never going to use, which is why the suggestion exists in the first place.

I'm not going to order a full course meal just to get a drink of water.

Most is an extremely relative term, and I have no use for it.

If you really, really want it, I think you'll have to make it yourself.

I don't think you will get it otherwise, it of course really depends on just how badly you want it to be Zaz free.

The easiest way for you to do that would probably be to use TESVEDIT which will allow you to copy the bits of Zaz that this mod uses into this mod from the Zaz mod and then it might require a small bit of additional tweaking in the CK.

If you do that though, try to remember the steps you took in case this mod is updated and you really want the updated version (and still want to avoid the Zaz mod).

Which is is more inline with being workable.

next version will have mcm(finished) and some sort of cloak spell if i figure out how to do it

Avoid a clock spell if you can, instead use Quest Aliases (see Sexlab Aroused Redux for an example). There seems to be a huge decrease in overhead from using a cloak spell and you avoid the problem of stack overflows that cloak spells often trigger.

well i guess ill give a test with something like(from my other mod):

if DW_Cloak.GetValue() == 1
		Cell akTargetCell = PlayerREF.GetParentCell()
		int iRef = 0
		while iRef < akTargetCell.getNumRefs(43) ;GetType() 62-char,44-lvchar,43 -npc
			If akTargetCell.getNthRef(iRef, 43)).HasKeywordString("ActorTypeNPC")
				Actor aNPC = akTargetCell.getNthRef(iRef, 43) as Actor
				If aNPC.GetDistance(PlayerREF) < 500 && SLA.GetActorArousal(aNPC) >= 50
					DW_Dripping_Spell.cast( aNPC )
				EndIf
			EndIf
			iRef = iRef + 1
		endWhile
	endif

That will do for a test but the "cell scan" can be an overhead hog too plus the fact that it scans the current cell only which means that actors standing right next to you but in another cell will be missed if you are standing next to a cell boundary.

The alias fill or even the cloak spell can of course have the overhead reduced my making sure you use conditions on them. For example since this is for women a sex check condition would eliminate the men and your distance check as a condition could also cut down the NPCs selected that would have to be examined in the first place.

The arousal check can also be put into the condition since it can be gotten using the rank within the sla_aroused faction for the targeted actor which canbe done with a condition and is lightweight unlike the call to SLA.GetActorArousal which is highly recommended as a do not use function.

All things considered, even the cloak spell should be fairly lightweight if you put all those conditions onto it since there will not be many women that are so aroused.

Would you consider including a version with just the dripping after sex? One that doesn't require the arousal mod.

there, cum only, should be working, haven't tested it

Wow, that was fast. Thanks.  ^_^ (Edit) After testing it with a few rounds, I don't see any dripping. Maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for. Is is supposed to appear as white drops on the floor or as just a mess on her legs? I'm not seeing anything. :(