Some new zombie and goblin animations

GrimReaper

Anyone care to pack this mod and share already? As a replacer for existing animations or maybe adding them standalone? Editing it by hand into existing lovers is abit too technical for me.

It doesn't replace any lovers animations nor can it at this point. This has been discussed for the last 6 pages. It already "is" a standalone deal for the most part. As to getting it in game - look back a page to post 61 and crimSonw0lf tells you how to get it in game. Other than that you may have to wait until Triratna's next mod update comes out.

• 3 months later...

Those goblin are anim clutter objects.

So they works well exactly like vanilla anim object like' date=' broom, painting, drinking, eating, raking, juggling, sleepy standing etc.

Populating this all over tamriel is child play. But Adding the real goblins after the animation package ends takes a lot of efforts.

[/quote']

For something generic like mobs, is it possible to "remove" the actual goblins temporarily and then play this animation? (Sorry if someone asked this and I missed it. :o )

For something generic like mobs' date=' is it possible to "remove" the actual goblins temporarily and then play this animation? (Sorry if someone asked this and I missed it. :o )

[/quote']

Just a thought, would the "disable" and "enable" commands work for this? I've used "disable" on specific things (like corpses) to clear space, and if you've still got the ID, the "enable" command brings them back.

• 3 years later...

Archived