Some new zombie and goblin animations

GrimReaper

These 'creature bodysuits' seem like the most elegant solution. In my quest to find more positions I noticed almost all normal animations work on creatures if you just swap in the files, goblins being a notable exception. Simply making a normal NPC look like a goblin is smart. Too bad I've struck out trying to obtain said bodysuits.

Thank you GrimReaper

added them to my game' date=' nice and smooth anims

Screen_Shot3.jpg

No teasing us Syrevo :P Can you offer the bodysuits for upload and if needed, instructions on how to use them in game.

Thanks much,

Eric

PS: In your screenshot, I noticed the animation with the zombie and the girl in missionary is an animation I don't have - I need it for my cataloging project :)

Guest syrevo

Edit : A question to Syrevo ' date=' how did you add them to your game ?

Thanks.

[/quote']

Thank you GrimReaper

Screen_Shot3.jpg

No teasing us Syrevo :P Can you offer the bodysuits for upload and if needed, instructions on how to use them in game.

Thanks much,

Eric

PS: In your screenshot, I noticed the animation with the zombie and the girl in missionary is an animation I don't have - I need it for my cataloging project :)

No body suite needed or added, the animations in the first post are both KFs and NIFs, the KFs are normal animations for human skeleton can be added normally in CS (IE: you can modify and add them to any existing masterbation mod), the NIFs are cosidered animated objects which means it has both goblin models and thier animations, so you can attach a specific animated object (NIF) to specfic ideal (KF) and it will start as soon the ideal is trigerd

Guest syrevo

Edit : A question to Syrevo ' date=' how did you add them to your game ?

Thanks.

[/quote']

Thank you GrimReaper

Screen_Shot3.jpg

Thanks much,

Eric

No body suite needed or added, the animations in the first post are both KFs and NIFs, the KFs are normal animations for human skeleton can be added normally in CS (IE: you can modify and add them to any existing masterbation mod), the NIFs are cosidered animated objects which means it has both goblin models and thier animations, so you can attach a specific animated object (NIF) to specfic ideal (KF) and it will start as soon the ideal is triggered

if needed i will try to upload a video on how it's done

sorry for bad english

I tried with CS but really ' date=' it doesnt look like it is on the screenshots.

A video would help all of us , that would be very nice.

Thank you Syrevo.

[/quote']

Yeah, I managed to modify estrus and a pose mod to use the anims, but they don't work terribly well. Please enlighten us.

I managed to add the animations to a pose mod but that will only show the female animations. How to add the goblin models? Yes, a video would be nice.

Dude' date=' That's people with creature outfit, _Male skeleton string on each creature. And with current lovers animations set.

You're new on this game?

[/quote']

I assume this only works if the creature's skeleton had the same bones as the human skeleton? If you take a dog or a deer for example, they have a completely different skeleton.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so i thought someone was going to do a post on how to make these animations work but it didnt happen so here goes (BTW it's much much simpler than some are making it out to be):

- first of all this is not exactly part of a sex mod (like lovers), it could be.. but that's not the point.

- the files may either be added to an existing pose mod or be part of a new mod.

Ways to make it work:

*use method 2 if unfamiliar with CS*

1)

If you are familiar with CS and creating such a pose mod (I haven't cared to learn this), then just add an animation to the player with the corresponding object as part of a pose (eg. animate player with GobMM1.nif and add the GobMM1 G.kf object to the pose.

2)

- Take a pose mod (there are plenty out there).

- Pick a pose that animates a player and uses any object as part of that pose (table/glass etc..).

- Go into your oblivion folder and trace down the files that belong to that pose. .nif files are objects and .kf files are animation files that animate a skeleton file usually. (usually found in something like data/meshes/characters/_male/idleanims/Wahetevrposemod)

- (OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED INFO) I recommend using Nifskope for the above step, you can open a .nif file to see what the object is. Also you can open a skeleton file which is located in data/meshes/characters/_male/skeleton.nif and add an animation file to it by right clicking on it and "add animation" This way you can see what the animation file is. This allows you to be sure you have found the correct animation file and object file used in the pose you picked.

- from the goblin/zombie animation folder (ups 001128), pick out an object file and a corresponding animation file (they will have similar names such as GobMM1.kf is the animation file that corresponds to GobMM1 G.nif object).

- rename the goblin/zombie object and animation files to match the ones in your oblivion directory's pose mod folder.

- copy the gob/zombie files into the pose mod folder, making sure to overwrite and replace the old pose files used in the pose you picked out. (I recommend making backups of ANY file before you decide to rename or replace it.)

- Start your game and select the pose (Sometimes it doesnt start on the first try so re selct it)

NOTE: This second method will essentially defile (literally) your pose mod. SO in a way it is disrespectful to the author of the pose mod but not exactly illegal.

Don't know if this has helped anyone yet, but essentially, it is a pose mod with an object embedded to it (in this case, the moving monsters). Alignment is not an issue unlike with lovers because the coordinates are already defined within the matching KF and NIF files by the author whom everyone seems to despise for some reason.

Don't know if this has helped anyone yet' date=' but essentially, it is a pose mod with an object embedded to it (in this case, the moving monsters). Alignment is not an issue unlike with lovers because the coordinates are already defined within the matching KF and NIF files by the author whom everyone seems to despise for some reason.

[/quote']

Yep followed your directions using CTAddpose_OTpair2, found on nexus, and it worked perfectly. I wouldnt reccomend using the pose mod I did for anyone else interested in using these animations, as I could only find 2 object based animations that I could swap in these new ones for. (fire2 [nif and kf]) and (sofa.nif and sofa03.kf) respectively. In the end its not too much of a loss though, since theres only about 4 animations of these 8 or so that I actually like, and only the 2 multi-goblin ones that truley add to the experience IMO.

Are there any other notable yet-unincorporated animation files that I can put my new 'skills' to use with?

Don't know if this has helped anyone yet' date=' but essentially, it is a pose mod with an object embedded to it (in this case, the moving monsters). Alignment is not an issue unlike with lovers because the coordinates are already defined within the matching KF and NIF files by the author whom everyone seems to despise for some reason.

[/quote']

Yep followed your directions using CTAddpose_OTpair2, found on nexus, and it worked perfectly. I wouldnt reccomend using the pose mod I did for anyone else interested in using these animations, as I could only find 2 object based animations that I could swap in these new ones for. (fire2 [nif and kf]) and (sofa.nif and sofa03.kf) respectively. In the end its not too much of a loss though, since theres only about 4 animations of these 8 or so that I actually like, and only the 2 multi-goblin ones that truley add to the experience IMO.

Are there any other notable yet-unincorporated animation files that I can put my new 'skills' to use with?

There was talk of some new ones available somewhere a few posts back, could someone be so kind as to provide a link to those if you can find one? Thanks!

Wait' date=' so these are POSES right? Not animations? Poses are just static and standstill while animations are well, animated and have motion.

[/quote']

Poses are animations with one single frame. There are pose mods that contain poses with more than one frame - this one here is one of them.

Thats a really nice written turtorial thank you for that crimsonwolf.

and also thanks to whiskeyscrod for the Ctaddpose mod from nexus with that is just work perfect.

I have found some more animations like these in the post Up01356 that are the dog breeding kennels. this package contains the most poses.

Also some other ups from the modder :

up001880 some Tentacle pose.

up001926 antoher tentacle pose.

and a final thing for the LoversNT motions

is post up001729. just search them on Up.mnty

you will find them fast. its a update of Sexual organs for Creatures.

Thanks again. and I hope i could help too.

Thats a really nice written turtorial thank you for that crimsonwolf.

and also thanks to whiskeyscrod for the Ctaddpose mod from nexus with that is just work perfect.

I have found some more animations like these in the post Up01356 that are the dog breeding kennels. this package contains the most poses.

Also some other ups from the modder :

up001880 some Tentacle pose.

up001926 antoher tentacle pose.

and a final thing for the LoversNT motions

is post up001729. just search them on Up.mnty

you will find them fast. its a update of Sexual organs for Creatures.

Thanks again. and I hope i could help too.

Absolutely, You gave us the inspiration to give the animations a try. And thanks for the file numbers.

First off' date=' I knew that someone mentioned those new animations in an existing thread, but I think they deserve their own thread. Anyway, pictures!

[img']http://up.mnty.net/img/up001127.jpg[/img]

up001126.jpg

up001125.jpg

You can find them here: http://up.mnty.net/img/up001128.7z

That bein said, just downloading them won't do you any good unless you know how to add them to your game. Another thing is that those animations are not ready for Lovers yet, someone would need to to some heavy tweaking to get them to work with xLovers. Also inside the .kf there are mentioned bones like "brest" (prolly just misspelled) and some other stuff. Aaaaand it seems the author doesn't want his work to be redistributed or modified.

um..i'm korean so sorry for my engligh..

but.. how to use them?

First off' date=' I knew that someone mentioned those new animations in an existing thread, but I think they deserve their own thread. Anyway, pictures!

[img']http://up.mnty.net/img/up001127.jpg[/img]

up001126.jpg

up001125.jpg

You can find them here: http://up.mnty.net/img/up001128.7z

That bein said, just downloading them won't do you any good unless you know how to add them to your game. Another thing is that those animations are not ready for Lovers yet, someone would need to to some heavy tweaking to get them to work with xLovers. Also inside the .kf there are mentioned bones like "brest" (prolly just misspelled) and some other stuff. Aaaaand it seems the author doesn't want his work to be redistributed or modified.

um..i'm korean so sorry for my engligh..

but.. how to use them?

This was explained pretty clearly in crims0nw0lf's post, but I'll try to make it shorter.

1. Download a pose mod that uses an object (.nif) with its static poses (.kf) (I used CTaddpose erori-2)

2. Go into the pose mod folders and find the nif/kf pose (example: pose01.kf and pose01G.nif)

3. Rename the new files to fit into the pose mod (example: ZomM5.kf -> "pose01.kf" and ZomM5G.nif -> "pose01G.nif")

4. Copy and overwrite the new files into the pose mod

Those goblin are anim clutter objects.

So they works well exactly like vanilla anim object like, broom, painting, drinking, eating, raking, juggling, sleepy standing etc.

Populating this all over tamriel is child play. But Adding the real goblins after the animation package ends takes a lot of efforts.

Archived