Some new zombie and goblin animations

GrimReaper

First off' date=' I knew that someone mentioned those new animations in an existing thread, but I think they deserve their own thread. Anyway, pictures!

[img']http://up.mnty.net/img/up001127.jpg[/img]

up001126.jpg

up001125.jpg

You can find them here: http://up.mnty.net/img/up001128.7z

That bein said, just downloading them won't do you any good unless you know how to add them to your game. Another thing is that those animations are not ready for Lovers yet, someone would need to to some heavy tweaking to get them to work with xLovers. Also inside the .kf there are mentioned bones like "brest" (prolly just misspelled) and some other stuff. Aaaaand it seems the author doesn't want his work to be redistributed or modified.

So now there are creature groupsex animations?

Look at the page that i send and read in the comments of some of the screenshots i mean the article that the author sended maybe they found something out ?

the entries are not so old so it must be active...

well maybe iam wrong.

Guest ThatOne

Heh, "all you need to do" makes it sound easy!

I have no idea about Blender or animating, but if it really is easy, is there any chance we'll see an animation of two people fucking on a chair?

If you don't know blender then it will be finite more difficult to explain how this works ingame. To me it looks pretty simple because i actually done fair bit in blender.

But this is just sample not on chair but table. But the principle should still be the same.

To Nusbie even Grimreaper this should be easy for them since they started with blendr long before i even started to mess with 3dtool.

I don't own oblivion so this is actually a blind attempt so it could even be misaligned because i cannot check it ingame.

Before overiting the file make sure you make backup first.

Okay, I should know better to post so late cause I always end up asking stupider questions but....

If I install this zip file #78 will that put a group zombie animation in the game or should I install the animation files linked from the first post in the thread first then this one? I see the ini and the meshes....

Read again. 78 has nothing to do with zombie animation. Poster above you asked if it was easy to add an npc having sex on chair. This was just a sample letting npc have sex on table. Not zombie.

The first post had zombie animation but no one made them avaible for oblivion yet.

I have edit the post not to cause confusion.

Donkey, I figured it was just me missing something so late in the evening :( Thank you.

After messing some more with meshes. I think there could possibly be workaround. For say group animation for oblivion. But it could be named a dirty work around.

All the references in the .esp are already there. Following your vague description, I managed to make an animation where the female is on top of a table. I'll try and experiment with having the objects animated and who knows, if I can make it work and It's not too time consuming, I might add some threesome animations

After messing some more with meshes. I think there could possibly be workaround. For say group animation for oblivion. But it could be named a dirty work around.

While the table was no big deal to import into an animation, I can't make it work if the IdleObject is an animated one with a skeleton. It's difficult to find resources on how to do this so if you have any additional tips, please share them

• 2 weeks later...

New stuff from the modder was uploaded at up.mnty.net

Something with dogs. he is also working on new things.

Good luck on your work.

And the data stuff he have uploaded have something to do with lovers

and thats are only poses that arent move like you said at the other stuff from him.

it is with dog breeding and many more new stuff.

Good luck on your work.

and thats are only poses that arent move like you said at the other stuff from him.

Yep. Looks like the file has a few new zombie animations and some dog ones. Here's a quick preview I whipped up of one of the dog animations since I know alot of people here will be interested

qWqV5.gif

Good luck on your work.

Yep. Looks like the file has a few new zombie animations and some dog ones. Here's a quick preview I whipped up of one of the dog animations since I know alot of people here will be interested

qWqV5.gif

I know I'm extremely interested in this! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just saw bunch of new creatures and animations on this dude blog http://titskyrim.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-1.html cant find a download link for them. I think this is that ass hole moder who made all those creature mods and didn't share any of his work.

Triratna is likely right here. That's probably just an NPC given a custom outfit to make him look like a creature. They then disabled the remove clothing options and had the actors have sex. I honestly hope that they're actually new creature anims, but that is highly unlikely.

Either way - he has a few animations that I do not...hopefully during the course of cataloging all the animations those will find their way into my collection.

And, I would love to get my hands on those creature clothing options for use with xlovers as well.

Eric

I concur. They certainly are not new animations but rather a rigged bodysuit with human skeleton. The animations are all existing animations that are already in lovers.

Exactly.

look like new creature summons to me

mibios.jpg

..It's NOT a creature summons.. you really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

just saw bunch of new creatures and animations on this dude blog http://titskyrim.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-1.html cant find a download link for them. I think this is that ass hole moder who made all those creature mods and didn't share any of his work.

No, that's not him. In his blog he stated that he just started playing around with blender creating these creature bodysuits. The guy that used to post those amazing gifs with very smooth and good animations on shy was around far longer in the modding scene than this guy.

I talked with the modder at nexus he uploaded some Screenshots of his character without the textures of the human skeleton. I mean just a screenshot of Maria at the lake. And i saw that it was the lake from Up.mnty.

he said he cant speak english and have problem to make the textures work in blender. but he posted exactly that Screenshots to me from this site.

He wont upload his work until he is done with the mesh and textures.

Of the Human Creature body or skeleton.

Edit : A question to Syrevo , how did you add them to your game ?

Thanks.

Archived