Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

I was passing through 9damao and came across a mod page where this armor was shown, but I can't figure out what it is. I feel like I've seen it before but my mind's drawing a blank. As far as I could tell the page didn't include the armor, but if someone can find it that'd be awesome. Here's the link for anyone interested to see if it's actually in the page http://www.9damao.com/thread-2386-1-4.html192528pylpy7kx98oz9yyl.jpg

1 hour ago, GelatoMix said:

I was passing through 9damao and came across a mod page where this armor was shown, but I can't figure out what it is. I feel like I've seen it before but my mind's drawing a blank. As far as I could tell the page didn't include the armor, but if someone can find it that'd be awesome. Here's the link for anyone interested to see if it's actually in the page http://www.9damao.com/thread-2386-1-4.html

https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-996.html

The BSA inside that mod is indeed broken, BSA Unpacker, BSAOpt and even Skyrim itself refuse to recognise and open the file. Archive corrupted on the uploader end most likely.

Edit: I re-downloaded the file from the original Chinese filesite, the same error appears, the BSA is either courrupted at the source or has something that makes non-Chinese copies of the game not recognise it.

On 9 sierpień 2018 at 1:35 AM, Setekh said:

The BSA inside that mod is indeed broken, BSA Unpacker, BSAOpt and even Skyrim itself refuse to recognise and open the file. Archive corrupted on the uploader end most likely.

Edit: I re-downloaded the file from the original Chinese filesite, the same error appears, the BSA is either courrupted at the source or has something that makes non-Chinese copies of the game not recognise it.

Files are mixed:
Esp - SSE
Meshes - SSE
Head Meshes - SLE
This may be the reason why mod does not work with you.

20180811090543_1.jpg

10 hours ago, Sc0rp74 said:

Still works for me. Check the correctness of the input.

Hmm, odd for me the link shows an image of some odd looking yellow chicken, using its wings to point to some text.  I pretty much guessed it means the file was no longer there.

Spoiler

2018-08-14_15-32-06.png

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

Hmm, odd for me the link shows an image of some odd looking yellow chicken, using its wings to point to some text.  I pretty much guessed it means the file was no longer there.

Reveal hidden contents

2018-08-14_15-32-06.png

I understood what was wrong. My browser uses a VPN to connect. I will try to upload a file to this site, but the download speed from baidu.som is terrible and it will take time.