Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tahaara said:

For me its a full empty page. XD

This actually brings up a question I've hesitated to ask: how are any of you SEEING these Naver Cafe pages in the first place? Whenever I click on a link that goes to cafe.naver.com, I get the Korean pop-up that reads "This file has been removed or does not exist". I've tried this on multiple browsers, so I know it's not just a Chrome thing or a Firefox thing or whatever, but I have no idea why most of the posters here can see these items on Naver Cafe while I can't.

7 hours ago, tahaara said:

For me its a full empty page. XD

Maybe this one will be better.http://devillord.tistory.com/3183?category=769823

It has the link to Naver Cafe.

6 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

This actually brings up a question I've hesitated to ask: how are any of you SEEING these Naver Cafe pages in the first place? Whenever I click on a link that goes to cafe.naver.com, I get the Korean pop-up that reads "This file has been removed or does not exist". I've tried this on multiple browsers, so I know it's not just a Chrome thing or a Firefox thing or whatever, but I have no idea why most of the posters here can see these items on Naver Cafe while I can't.

From links like the one above. People tumblr and stuffs.

8 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

All I ever get there is the banner at the top of the page and the navigation links down the left side of the page, the actual content is always empty.  Been like that for me for ages, I think they did an update or something that changed things, thought at one point for a while I did get a pop up saying that I must be logged in to view, which was a bit odd for just viewing stuff.

MOD REQUEST By. le your name

Neoglaurung

Mod Name (if applicable): le mod name

Formal Clothes Suit

Created Date (if applicable): le date

Old? 2016 or earlier

Description (MUST): le described

Blue blazer/business suit mod

Creator of the mod (if applicable): (nickname or ID)

??? From navercafe obviously. Think the link I have might be extinct. *shrug* Plenty of images/documentation/links but can't find where to download.

Link to the mod(if applicable):

This is the reference link, but I appear to be getting an error when I link navercafe (I do have an account but can't read Korean and translator seems to be having trouble. File looks removed/broken anyways.)

http://lovehappy.net/801

Photo (if applicable):

If this is gone forever then something similar would be awesome.

maxresdefault.jpg

On 3/24/2018 at 2:09 AM, Glaurung26 said:

MOD REQUEST By. le your name

Neoglaurung

Mod Name (if applicable): le mod name

Formal Clothes Suit

Created Date (if applicable): le date

Old? 2016 or earlier

Description (MUST): le described

Blue blazer/business suit mod

Creator of the mod (if applicable): (nickname or ID)

??? From navercafe obviously. Think the link I have might be extinct. *shrug* Plenty of images/documentation/links but can't find where to download.

Link to the mod(if applicable):

This is the reference link, but I appear to be getting an error when I link navercafe (I do have an account but can't read Korean and translator seems to be having trouble. File looks removed/broken anyways.)

http://lovehappy.net/801

Photo (if applicable):

If this is gone forever then something similar would be awesome.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the one. I think it was already posted in this thread.

Like the filename suggests, the password is "seoul"

formal+suit [pass is seoul].7z