Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

Great thread! ;)

I would Snake Armor made by Zoni84 :D

2958k90.png

35davx2.png

I visited his Naver blog, but it is just show off mod with a lot of bugs from there, I will try to see if it is uploaded in any other NC

FIX: Nevermind, his NC is fully closed. I can't join to his NC, and I don't see any kind of mod files.

we shall suck our fingers until something happens x(

204736mz5x2hj2hsxhfjjt.jpg

Do want...Dat face' date=' or Dat staggering devilious smile facial emotion mod...

...well if its from naver cafe though..

thank you...

[/quote']

I heard someone did some tweaking for evy race and made it as mask or something.. but I did not saw it in the mod files.

and seems like NC users also want it S: but for now, there will be no luck to find them.

i dunno if these have been found or not but in the past ppl have requested this alot. the yellow color armor elin' date=' i think its this one.

I think the picture is from Lovers Lab, but NC users are not the makers of elin or other tera clothing mods..

I am very sure it is both Chinese and Japanese who creates those clothing mods so, sorry~ I don't think there would be any luck finding those cloth mod in NC since most of tera clothes mods in NC are coming from LL.

i dunno if these have been found or not but in the past ppl have requested this alot. the yellow color armor elin' date=' i think its this one.

I think the picture is from Lovers Lab, but NC users are not the makers of elin or other tera clothing mods..

I am very sure it is both Chinese and Japanese who creates those clothing mods so, sorry~ I don't think there would be any luck finding those cloth mod in NC since most of tera clothes mods in NC are coming from LL.

its ok thx lol, no harm asking hehe

I visited his Naver blog' date=' but it is just show off mod with a lot of bugs from there, I will try to see if it is uploaded in any other NC

FIX: Nevermind, his NC is fully closed. I can't join to his NC, and I don't see any kind of mod files.

we shall suck our fingers until something happens x(

[/quote']

Thanks anyway for your effort ;)

rogue armor transported to skyrim.

It took me awhile to look for it because I knew where it is from' date=' but I just couldn't figure out the name lol

[/quote']

So where is it?

it is in lovers lab and you posted your comment on the thread that has rogue armor... check "what is this mod?" thread and there is a guy who replied w/ DL: rogue armor

or something.. that is the link

I think they have it' date=' but i cant check to be sure. I saw a UNP body for nidia and i'd like to request it because nidia is the only way to have a pale skin color that is good. If you could grab that mod, i'd be grateful.

[/quote']

I was going to ask for it, but than I realized that are not allowed to be uploaded to other sites because they have tera hair..

I can't give you the whole mod itself, but I will see what I can do if it is texture that you want.

I think they have it' date=' but i cant check to be sure. I saw a UNP body for nidia and i'd like to request it because nidia is the only way to have a pale skin color that is good. If you could grab that mod, i'd be grateful.

[/quote']

I was going to ask for it, but than I realized that are not allowed to be uploaded to other sites because they have tera hair..

I can't give you the whole mod itself, but I will see what I can do if it is texture that you want.

Yes Please! The textures are just fine, I can do without the hairs, just really want pale-ish skin with UNP as standard body replacers just doesn't have 'em. Did they even keep the pale skin if they merged it with unp? If not then dont worry about getting it.

Uploaded two new armor by makesinha, check it out!

and good news!

ProType gave me permission to upload any forger file that he created.

Now I do not need to bother every single time when he uploads new armor, and I will not be pressured for constantly sending him PM to ask for permission.

[/quote']

Yes Please! The textures are just fine, I can do without the hairs, just really want pale-ish skin with UNP as standard body replacers just doesn't have 'em. Did they even keep the pale skin if they merged it with unp? If not then dont worry about getting it.

I think UNP for nidia skin texture and standard UNP would merge fine since they are using same mesh file.. Not 100% sure. btw, I sent him PM and I am waiting for his response..

MOD-UPDATE REQUEST Siege Bow by Rising and Alucard-f

I'm the owner of the sieg bow thread here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5843

there must be a new version of these awesome mod at cafe.naver.com.

could you take a request to these guys' date=' please.

it would be nice to have the new version of that mod and making the aviable here.

[/quote']

Yeah, I know that mod, I believe he uploaded final version/pocket version.

I will try to upload it soon enough