[Sims 3] IllusiveK Revealing Skirts(Update!! 10/10/15)

|| IllusiveK Revealing Skirts ||

vKCUEXk.jpg

Ok first of all everyone i actually think that sims 3 lack adultish custom content especially for teens and this is why i bring you this, your female teen sims can now enjoy to reveal themselves :lol:
This is just two skirts for now, without that stupid thing at the bottom so you can sneak a peek, you can use these with or without panties now that's your choice as they come without.

Denim Skirt:

• I used the standard EA Mesh with the texture from one of the expansions adult skirt and did some modifications, so expect some problems with clipping.
  • Avaible for almost every category - Everyday, formal, athletic, sleepwear, career, outwear... Also IsRevealing is enabled.

r07oFKAm.jpg3rTHGxdm.jpg

SchoolSkirt:

• Used again a standard EA Mesh modified by me, a version that looks like a schoolgirl skirt.... a really short one.
  • Avaible for almost every category - Everyday, formal, athletic, sleepwear, swimwear, career, outwear... Also IsRevealing is enabled.
  • Looks a little bit odd on some animations but looks ok overall.

dyz7qKRm.jpgo64R7uom.jpg

i would also like to thank the great Lungpaul for helping me testing.

Update!!(18/9/15)

Not much was made really i made another skirt for teen and both the denim and school skirt were made for adult sims, so they can enjoy aswell(no need to post pictures for these two, they look the same just has custom CAS thumbnail.

Leather Skirt:

• Alot of work was put into this one so it should look much better overall, but again expect some clipping here and there.
  • Avaible for almost every category - Everyday, formal, athletic, sleepwear, career, outwear... Also IsRevealing is enabled. 
  • Only avaiable for teens.

qlbKCFgl.jpg

Update!!(24/9/15)

Jean Skirt:

• Definitely the best one made thus far, good quality and smooth.
  • Some real weird shadows can be seen but only outside, nothing really big.
  • Avaiable for Teens and Adults.

yyQE4dVl.jpg?1

Update!!(10/10/15)

Fitted Skirt EDIT:

• Standard EA mesh just edited it a little bit and made it shorter.

60LPl8vl.jpg?1

Denim SkirtV2:

• Improved version of the first one with a lot more detail and smoother, much much better.

lbaFGxbl.jpg?1

School SkirtV2:

• More like a completely new version but the mesh and the idea is the same, differente textures, better quality and smoother.

pfK8TNtl.jpg?1

All of this was done by me so don't upload anywhere else or claim it as yours(you can make your own versions but always give credit), cheers everyone and enjoy ;).

IllusiveK_tfReavealingDenimSkirt.zip

IllusiveK_tfReavealingSchoolSkirt.zip

IllusiveK_afReavealingDenimSkirt.zip

IllusiveK_afReavealingSchoolSkirt.zip

IllusiveK_tfReavealingLeatherSkirt.zip

IllusiveK_tf&afRevealingJeanSkirt.zip

IllusiveK_tf&afFittedSkirtEDITFix.zip

IllusiveK_tf&afRevealingDenimSkirtV2Fix.zip

IllusiveK_tf&afRevealingSchoolSkirtV2Fix.zip

So sexy, I like your skirts!

By the way (because I'm not sure right now, if I already have that...), where can I find some accessory panties for teens, can someone guide me please?

And, can you make that with default game skirts, modify them so they turn in revealing skirts, would it be too difficult?

Thank you. :)

By the way (because I'm not sure right now, if I already have that...), where can I find some accessory panties for teens, can someone guide me please?

And, can you make that with default game skirts, modify them so they turn in revealing skirts, would it be too difficult?

I believe Kinkyworld comes with cute little  panty accessories. I am always looking for ways to limit my custom content.  Therefore, if a mod has something I try to use and an not add to it.  I am not sure you use Kinky world, not wanted to mention it.

I believe Kinkyworld comes with cute little  panty accessories. I am always looking for ways to limit my custom content.  Therefore, if a mod has something I try to use and an not add to it.  I am not sure you use Kinky world, not wanted to mention it.

Ok, but I don't use KW, doesn't work with my game patch level, and I can't update for now!

Thanks any way. :)

Ok, but I don't use KW, doesn't work with my game patch level, and I can't update for now!

Thanks any way. :)

I used KW for a bit, but my game kept freezing with it installed.  I removed it, but kept the ONIKI_Undies package installed.  Undies seem to work fine without the rest of the mod installed.

That is a possibility.

Btw i'm so glad you all like it, i'm still improving my skills to bring my best to you all. :lol:

you are doing brilliantly maybe some time you might do a little sexy black prom dress for the teens to party in if you visit my kinky pics thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49595-kinky-world-pics-show-us-yours/page-15

you will see some more pics of your excellent little skirt

CHEERS Lungpaul

try my blog here

http://lungpaul.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/lungpauls-wardrode-how-about-this-heres.html

Sorry guys i really haven't got the time to work on the content, i had a terrible week not a single minute was put into my sims 3 stuff, but now i'm here again to make content for you all on my free time;)

A small request: Launcher shows it as "New CAS Project" (school and denim), could you name it something like "IllusiveK_teen skirt_denim", so there will be no confusion (for the Launcher)?

Really? I thought i had changed it, oh well thanks for pointing this out.