New Site

You may noticed new software running the site. This change has been done in the interest of expansion. In the future we will be adding some new systems to improve the sites functionality. The goal of LoversLab is not to simply remain an oblivion adult mod hub, but a hub welcoming all forms of adult gaming, and this is a big step towards rolling that out.

Any feedback and suggestions are more than welcome.

I would also much appreciate if anybody with artistic talent could whip up a good header logo for the site, I'm not good with graphics and the current logo is only a placeholder.

P.S.

Yeah' date=' a darker theme like the previous one would be much appreciated. ^^

[/quote']

And maybe a button to hide the giant "Lovers lab" heading? Having to explain that to inquisitive parents was hard....

Ah and while we are at it: Please be sure that the theme you chose is for the MyBB versionnumber you are using here ;) The actual one seems to have some problems regarding this with the "Mark all forums read" link. ((It makes this))

Ashal: Thank you. Eye-aching white background gone. I didn't want to moan as I intended to get used to the look if eveyone was happy, but it was a bit overwhelming. My best wishes to you and all the moderators in the further development of this excellent forum.

Nightwynd: Don't beat yourself up over choosing the colour scheme. It probably seemed like a really good idea at the time. Let those who have never erred cast the first stone. No missiles from here. I always look forward ro a post from you, as they often make me smile.

Cheers

The new site looks good but i can't seem to find the downloads section? :huh:

Edit: Oh' date=' i see now how it works.

[/quote']

The downloads are now integrated into the threads themselves in the downloads forum. I'm still working on getting all the downloads back online however, I've got all the major ones uploaded, the rest will return with time.

Don't know how to explain it in english... as you can see, the forum don't fill the full width of the screen, it is limited to about 2/3 of the screen in the centre, like a vertical column. Here you can see another Oblivion adult forum filling the full width of the screen:

<a href=http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1846/46092399.th.jpg' alt='46092399.th.jpg'>

Don't know how to explain it in english... as you can see' date=' the forum don't fill the full width of the screen, it is limited to about 2/3 of the screen in the centre, like a vertical column.

[/quote']

Right, it's a fixed width of 960px. That way it works well for people with smaller screens and has a consistency across the board. It's pretty common. I have a large monitor myself and have no problem reading it.

Thank you for fixing the white-background. My eyes were watering while reading...

Any way that we can get our old name-change ability back?

I realized I made a mistake picking this username when I first signed on. I had "Dreamer102" for a while...til the board changed.

There is no more "recent posts" option? o.o

Click Home in the top left then there is some links for it on the left.

I'll add some links for it into the actual forum when I get a chance.

There is no more "recent posts" option? o.o

Click Home in the top left then there is some links for it on the left.

I'll add some links for it into the actual forum when I get a chance.

I'm liking the darker color scheme, the white didnt bother me that much as I have skylights in my computer room so it's bright in here during the day anyways. I use a 47 inch hdtv as a monitor and the standardized forum size doesnt bother me at all. Maybe I'm used to it from some other forums I frequent.

Overall I'm glad yo hear about the future plans for this forum as I feel there is a great community here @ LoversLab and hope to see continued growth. I'm also glad I randomly stumbled across this forum while fumbling through google links looking for mods for oblivion. :D