• 1 month later...

Seems as if Unethical Deeds and Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy (by Halstrom, for reference) are incompatible.

With Unethical Deeds installed, even if sex occurs, something with this mod is making sperm untrackable for Sexout Spunk. As such, Pregnancy is impossible.

I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

Seems as if Unethical Deeds and Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy (by Halstrom, for reference) are incompatible.

With Unethical Deeds installed, even if sex occurs, something with this mod is making sperm untrackable for Sexout Spunk. As such, Pregnancy is impossible.

Yep I noticed this too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I might have done something wrong because it doesn't seem like Forced Talk is working right. When I finish dialogue the NPC will re-initiate dialogue with me saying "Oh... One more thing" and then the previous dialogue options will show up with nothing else. I don't think that's what is supposed to happen; does anyone know what's going on?

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking through an .nvse cosave over here, and spotted Unethical Deeds had created hundreds of string_vars with values of "Unethical Deeds EE" and "UnethicalDeeds.esm".

I think there is a bloat bug, probably a UDF, spell or object script that creates two stings and does not Sv_Destruct them at the end. Maybe MCM related?

If anyone starts experiencing CTDs after a while, right before engaging into dialog, I found a fix for it. Load a save before when UD was working correctly. Start an action then load up your recent save. Voila! UD will work again. Gamebyro scripts work in mysterious ways lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't check through all the comments but I am very confident my problem is not one you've seen before.

I got everything working perfectly fine, started up a new character, and it worked without a hitch. I progressed through the story and as soon as I left REPCONN via the sewer ladder, the game took a major dump. I was getting 1 frame about every 10 seconds, a half second of the music was looping for every new frame, and I couldn't open any menus. I hit Alt+F4 and got right out of there. I turned down some graphics settings and when I loaded back in it was fine. Game was running smoothly and nothing was wrong save for one exception, I could talk to everyone just fine with the forced talk thing but I only had one option each time and that was to advance to the next NPC dialogue line and then exit the conversation with no options for anything else. If this is a problem you have solved before I am sorry but once again I am very certain that this one is entirely new to you. I have checked my mod managers (NMM and that custom FOMOD) and everything appears to be in working order with no changes, plugins and all. I have reinstalled the mod and still nothing works.

I was looking through an .nvse cosave over here, and spotted Unethical Deeds had created hundreds of string_vars with values of "Unethical Deeds EE" and "UnethicalDeeds.esm".

I think there is a bloat bug, probably a UDF, spell or object script that creates two stings and does not Sv_Destruct them at the end. Maybe MCM related?

Why do mention MCM? The newer version does have problems with it's MCM menu, a new option was added in the Forced Talk submenu, and anything that is listed after the new option fails to function. I looked in the scripts and it had something to do with the variable value numbers not being updated for those old options' new "position" in the list, but when I tried to fix it (copy script source, edit it with the "fixes" I *thought* it needed, put it in as an override in a fix patch, then compile the new script in geck in the new esp), it didn't work. I don't even know if it's the same as what's causing the save bloat.

Consolle keeps spamming "error script 17002a85 unethical deeds offset 0x0421 command unknow

This one has to do with Companions. You won't get that message if you have any followers at all (modded, ED-E, etc.). It only occurs when the Courier has no Companion, the script is easy to find, I don't see any glaring flaws with it except I thought the "default" return value if none of the checks for companions pass must be messed up, so I don't know what point of that script is broken to return a bad value.

I didn't check through all the comments but I am very confident my problem is not one you've seen before.

I got everything working perfectly fine, started up a new character, and it worked without a hitch. I progressed through the story and as soon as I left REPCONN via the sewer ladder, the game took a major dump. I was getting 1 frame about every 10 seconds, a half second of the music was looping for every new frame, and I couldn't open any menus. I hit Alt+F4 and got right out of there. I turned down some graphics settings and when I loaded back in it was fine. Game was running smoothly and nothing was wrong save for one exception, I could talk to everyone just fine with the forced talk thing but I only had one option each time and that was to advance to the next NPC dialogue line and then exit the conversation with no options for anything else. If this is a problem you have solved before I am sorry but once again I am very certain that this one is entirely new to you. I have checked my mod managers (NMM and that custom FOMOD) and everything appears to be in working order with no changes, plugins and all. I have reinstalled the mod and still nothing works.

Wow, that sounds really wierd. I don't see why UD or Forced Talk would do anything like that though. Was it during the finale of Come Fly With Me? I don't see how but it might be possible something like that scripted Bright speech triggered all the NPCs involved down there to want to talk to the Courier after the sequence was over and they were supposed to fly away, instead they are stuck getting to a Courier it's impossible for them to get to.

This is pure conjecture on my part though. But in general you shouldn't have or need ForcedTalk/SmallerTalk/Etc running all the time if you're doing quest or other game scripted events, you might try disabling it, reload a save from before you went up the ladder then see if it happens again.

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to remove the slave rags from slaves and have them wear anything else? I like variety every now and again.

1 hit ` (left on the 1 on a International keyboard).

2 Click on the slave and make sure you have the slave selected. Use the scrollwheel if you have something else selected.

3 type 'inventory' (without the quotes)  to find out which outfit the character is wearing. It will have '- worn' after the outfits code.

4 Type 'removeitem <insert oufits code here>  1  '  (without the quotes)

5 Type 'additem <insert oufits code here> 1 ' (without the quotes)

6 Type 'Equipitem <insert oufits code here> ' (without the quotes)

You can find outfitcodes by starting FNVEdit outside the game and looking under the 'armor' section of FalloutNV.esm, any DLC or Mod.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2017 at 10:37 PM, trubs said:

well if thats the case it would explain the issues i was having with spunk and pregnancy

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2018 at 8:23 PM, Tempmania said:

Is there any way to make the slaves fight for you in combat?

You have to edit their Confidence.  I believe it sits at 0 but you can edit it in the console command

Click on the actor (this shows their reference ID next to their name) and then type in:

<Reference ID>.setav Confidence X

X can between 0 and 4.  4 makes them foolhardy which means they'll engage in combat no matter how big the threat is.  You can look up the other values on the Fallout Wiki if you want

On 7/26/2019 at 2:35 PM, tahadar said:

@thatpartoftheinternet Nope. Your cleanup does not work, have to submit manually.

Do you have it set to scanner or on hit in the MCM?  I use scanner but I can check on hit for now.  Also keep in mind if you're using scanner 250 is melee range so if it's set to say 1000 you have to be pretty close for the auto submit to work; you're not gonna get the same distance from auto surrender that you would manual surrender.

On 7/26/2019 at 2:35 PM, tahadar said:

@thatpartoftheinternet Nope. Your cleanup does not work, have to submit manually.

Checked it just now, all 3 are working fine for me.  One thing to consider is the new scanner uses Player.GetHealthPercentage to run it's check and some perks allow you to have more than 100% health.  So if you have it set to 50% it might not actually activate at exactly 50%