I may have missed the problem in the posts before, I had the JIP files installed with my mod manager already. I redownloaded the files and extracted them and dropped them into the plugin folder manually and now the mod works fine. Thanks for the advice. Anyone who might have this problem in the future be sure to manually install the JIP files.

@LadyM

When updating a mod thru MO, don't use the ''Rename" option, but click the "Merge" option

MO will then overwrite the older data with the newer data from the update

I find that it is best practice when updating a mod to install the mod again but add the version number to to mod and make sure it is higher in priority on the mod panel ie the left hand side closer to bottom then top. If the update is a major update I have both version of said mod installed and check / uncheck the mod (in the left hand panel) as required to preform a clan save. I have a habit of keeping several saves and it's handy to have old version of mods available in case you wish to revert to an older save. If the update is merely a patch I still install the mod twice and just make sure the patch is higher priority then the base mod. I know I could merge the patch but I like keeping it separate so if needed I can revert to a version without the patch. Gopher has done a fantastic video series about MO. Most of his MO vids focus on Skyrim but the tips and trick are applicable to FONV as well. I have been debating updating my MO to 2.x as I am running win7 but I have yet to make the jump due to some bugs etc i read about with newer builds of MO. I'm still running 1.2.18

Thank you for this mod it's so nice not to have to worry about the mess that is SCR. I gave up on SCR due to just how many different mods it required and The fact that I felt no need for a good portion of the mods it required.

Uhm, you're welcome? Although I'm not sure how those two mods are even related %))

Have SCR installed, a lot of mods require it...

I got a black screen during the act. Is this normal?

There are black screens pre- and post-act, if you refer to the Victim mode. If you don't have Sexout enabled then you'll also have black screens instead of sex.

I have Sexout enabled but there's just a black screen instead of an animation.

Make sure your running the beta version of sexout.

Thank you for this mod it's so nice not to have to worry about the mess that is SCR. I gave up on SCR due to just how many different mods it required and The fact that I felt no need for a good portion of the mods it required.

Uhm, you're welcome? Although I'm not sure how those two mods are even related %))

Have SCR installed, a lot of mods require it...

Ok so I gave in and started to setup a SCR folder it's not as hard as I thought i would be.

I've had a few problems with NPCs fucking my character; specifically they get

so full of joy that they jump up and start clapping, then eventually get back to work.

This behavior is from trying to incorporate some of the features of Sexout Crowds,

which I actually asked Tomm to add. Unfortunately he didn't stick around to address

all of the really irritating side effects caused by applying those idles to a bunch of NPCs.

It would be amusing if the 'crowds' jerked off instead of clapping, but it might not be a

bad idea to add an MCM toggle for crowd behavior if you can't figure out a way to keep

them under control.

I've had a few problems with NPCs fucking my character; specifically they get so full of joy that they jump up and start clapping, then eventually get back to work.

Is this happening during sex? Newer experienced this problem, I think Sexout overrides any active packages.

This behavior is from trying to incorporate some of the features of Sexout Crowds, which I actually asked Tomm to add. Unfortunately he didn't stick around to address all of the really irritating side effects caused by applying those idles to a bunch of NPCs.

Hmm, I think I've used my own coding for this part... Those are just regular wander packages assigned to the NPCs on scene start, they shouldn't be interfering with anything else. Do you have Crowds enabled? I've never checked with it on, it may theoretically be causing this.

It would be amusing if the 'crowds' jerked off instead of clapping, but it might not be a bad idea to add an MCM toggle for crowd behavior if you can't figure out a way to keep

them under control.

That would probably require me to rewrite most of the current queues algorithm, which is already pretty heavy as it is now, I think I'm not ready for that yet :)

The 'clappus interruptus' is happening during sex; I do use Positioning during sex, both

the stop timer and the position change features, and it takes a few minutes for the glitch to show

up. I haven't had Crowds installed for months. I haven't seen any wandering clappers yet,

which was a common (and extremely irritating) bug with Crowds.

The NPCs act the same as they did with Tomm's original version, which is a mixture of milling

about, walking, and clapping. Different factions' behavior seems to be influenced by their AI

packages and hostility. In my particular case I punched a non-hostile Legionaire which triggered

a reprisal and the rape dialog/rape.

I don't know if anyone really knows how to keep vanilla NPCs crowds fully under control during

sex acts, or if it's even possible.

The 'clappus interruptus' is happening during sex; I do use Positioning during sex, both the stop timer and the position change features, and it takes a few minutes for the glitch to show up.

Does it only happen if you use positioning? I haven't tested with it since positioning causes CTDs for me more often than not, or even teleports the PC to some remote location (loading screen pops up), and then the game also crashes.

The only interruptions of Sexout animations I've experienced so far were from the scripted NPCs which can switch packages mid-act and skip off somewhere, completely breaking the scene. Hence, the "emergency abort" option :)

All the actors not currently involved in the act should be wandering around playing idles (enemies — riling up, victims — sitting or laying on the ground. Mostly works fine for me, although there may be some glitches in animations, I think it's the engine thing).

I haven't had Crowds installed for months. I haven't seen any wandering clappers yet, which was a common (and extremely irritating) bug with Crowds.

Didn't work for me either most of the time, was too lazy to figure out why :)

The NPCs act the same as they did with Tomm's original version, which is a mixture of milling about, walking, and clapping. Different factions' behavior seems to be influenced by their AI packages and hostility. In my particular case I punched a non-hostile Legionaire which triggered a reprisal and the rape dialog/rape.

That's how it's supposed to work, I guess? :)

I don't know if anyone really knows how to keep vanilla NPCs crowds fully under control during sex acts, or if it's even possible.

If you're referring to enemies/companions suddenly turning hostile or attacking someone mid-act, it's being dealt with in the current WiP, any scene participants turning hostile are being forcefully cooled down now, unless the attack is "external" — then the scene will be interrupted. Works fine, as I've been told...

Okay, now really confused. I have never gotten any reaction with "crowds" no one does anything. I must be missing something. What version are you using? 

I'm using the most recent version; I did have the original Unethical Deeds from Tomm434 installed.

I also removed it and did a clean save. Spectator reactions show up when the PC is getting fucked.

I can't comment on enslaving or raping NPCs, as I've never used that feature.

I'm rather puzzled by nkAlex's problems with Positioning; I've never had any teleporting out of cells

or CTDs with it, but that's a topic for elsewhere.

So, now I'm a bit confused also, what the actual problem is? The NPCs turning to their "clapping" packages during the sex act, is that it? How long should the sex duration be to catch this, does it happen on the PC, companions, or both, and any particular conditions besides using positioning?

Beta 2
Was trying to implement a new feature, but since got seriously stuck, posting whatever fixes and additions to existing stuff I have for mow. Does anyone maybe have any experience in debugging random CTDs most likely caused by a particular script, but not showing any actual patterns in happening?

Update log:
Victim Mode

• Fixed the PC health evaluation function, previous one wrongly reported > 100% of health, which led to an incorrectly working scanner. Affects both Scanner and Event modes of Auto-surrender feature.
  • Fixed a bug in the enemy check function - for Auto-surrender modes it forgot to, well, actually check if an NPC is an enemy or just in combat.
  • Modified the enemy check function, now if the enemy is immobile, the PC can only submit to it if it's within a "grab reach" distance (currently set to 250 units, may require tweaking if the dialogues fail to initiate).
  • The creatures are now filtered by skeleton (which means that if the PC submits, for example, to geckos, any hostile Bighorners nearby won't be added to the party).
  • If you choose to bail out on your companions you now have to actually sneak away for 2000 distance units (~30 meters?) to get your controls back.
  • Changed Auto-surrender scanner and how enemies are processed. Scanner's reach when looking for actors is now determined by the game settings in its .ini files. Now everyone in the vicinity (within scan distance set in the MCM) who's not an enemy is added to bystanders array, which should prevent them from switching to combat. Also added a couple of events: OnHit and OnStartCombat. Their logic is the following:
    • If the attacker is the player and the target is not a companion, the scene is interrupted. Or you get a message if you hit a companion — just for being a jerk :D
    • If the attacker is a companion, their stats get reset, the target is forced to non-combat disregarding its relation to the scene. This behavior may be seen on companions when they start twitching trying to unholster and then reholster their weapon, don't think anything can be done about that.
    • If the attacker is a scene participant, their stats are reset, otherwise the scene is interrupted. Then, if the target is a scene participant, their stats are also reset, otherwise the scene is interrupted.
    So, the scene shouldn't be now interrupted by it's participants (excluding Player), only by newcomers.
  • Introduced an anti-abuse system (new options in the MCM) — you can choose between OFF, Default and Full.
    • OFF is not recommended, it may lead to infinite submit loops with no chance to escape.
    • Default will add a cooldown spell of a specified duration (default — 2 "real" minutes) to all of the rapists, they won't be available as aggressors until the spell has worn off. Previous bystanders still can act as enemies and recapture you right after the scene has finished.
    • Full option adds the spell to every scene participant, including bystanders and companions (that is in case you somehow manage to turn them to enemies to submit to them :lol:)
    The spells are cast after any kind of scene end (normal or interrupted).

Forced Talk

• Fixed a lot of small things, tweaked timers and some function internals.
  • Fixed sneak feature — now Forced Talk won't kick NPCs out of sneak on dialogue initiation.
  • Added two new features for companions:
    - Forced Talk after Companion wheel.
    - Forced Talk after Companion dialogue.
    Both features can be switched to ON for all companions, OFF for all companions, or to Use list. In the latter case Forced Talk will only run for companions who are added to the UDApiForcedTalkCompanionWheelOverrideList form list. By default, only Cass is on that list, but you can add whoever you like to it (see the General options section).

General

• Fixed a lot of small things and bugs, can't remember them all :)
  • Fixed Sexout initialization function — in rare cases it could have been working incorrectly.
  • Added a useful feature — you can now manually add or remove NPCs to/from various UD form lists. To do that, go to Options, turn on Manual list manager, set a hotkey, aim at an NPC with you crosshair, hit the hotkey, and it should be pretty self-explanatory from there on. You can add/remove NPCs to/from the following lists:
    - Global ban list.
    - Slavery ban list.
    - Extra companions list.
    - Forced Talk ban list.
    - Forced Talk Companion wheel/after dialogue override list.
    post-871944-0-10810600-1442336369_thumb.jpg
    PS. You may try removing Cass from the Companion wheel override list as much as you want, it won't work since she's hardcoded :D

NkAlex,

In my case, I have never had any crowd reactions at all. I am not sure if it is related to "autorun" feature or not. I saw something about needing to be walking somewhere, I can't remember. However I have a kludge version of the game, running steam via playonmac, so somethings like tend to be a bit strange.

Fssntuff

fssntuff, you may not always get those. The algorithm is the following:
  • you submit to an enemy;
  • the scene starts and waits for enemies to gather around you for a preset duration of time (MCM setting);
  • when the time comes, anyone who is too far is added to bystanders, they don't have any reaction to anyone else;
  • when the sex animations begin, any enemies not involved (i.e. waiting for their turn) should be walking around clapping and so on. If all enemies are participating — then no wanderers. Bystanders don't do anything.
Not sure what you mean by "autorun" and "walking somewhere".

NkAlex,

The game function of "autorun" where if you move instead of being in walk mode you are running. I have tried lots of different things, FalloutPrefs.ini changing the autorun variable to "0", etc. No luck. As to "somewhere" I was trying to figure out why I had no crowd reactions and searching the forums here, in those searches, I ran across a comment that the player character had to be walking in order for NPC bystanders to react. Since I can't turn off the "autorun" I can not be sure if that is the cause or not.

Fssntuff

fssntuff, the only mod affected by running that I know of is Sexout Intimacy. If you're talking about the Crowds mod, then this is probably not the best place to get your answer since I've got nothing to to with that mod. I think it didn't work for me most of the time as well.

Any plans on adding some extra effects from SexoutSpunk to your mod?

Like for example that the player gets traumatized after getting raped multiple times or the player getting cocky if he captured & robbed another npc.

Also, which script would I have to edit if I want to give myself negative karma for robbing and raping peeps (getting negative karma when clicking one of the message box choices)?

RewardKarma xxx

Any plans on adding some extra effects from SexoutSpunk to your mod?

Effects like what? Doesn't Spunk already work as a hook adding perks and other stuff based on Sexout call parameters?

Like for example that the player gets traumatized after getting raped multiple times

I think I've mentioned it before, it's in a todo list.

the player getting cocky if he captured & robbed another npc.

Not sure I get what you mean by that %))

Also, which script would I have to edit if I want to give myself negative karma for robbing and raping peeps (getting negative karma when clicking one of the message box choices)?

If referring only to Aggressor mode, that will be alxUDAggressorModeCaptiveMenuTokenScript (this is the menu caller script, it even has some actual comments, I think :) ).

Karma penalties are also in a todo list.

Any updates from me are on hold for some indefinite time, since I'm currently preoccupied with my job...