Cyric DoA5 mods..

Cyric

Thanks for all the positive comments, guys. I didnt think I'd get any new messages, as all I did was update my old thread.

Hi Cyric, whose body texture did you use for Christie?

I dont have any specific author details for that body. The file was given to me through a private message, because Christie was one of the "missing bodies/girls" back then (along with Lei Fang and Honoka IIRC). I made the original nipple to a more pink color in Photoshop myself, then added it as an optional dds file.

I credited holdenmclure and Harry Palmer in the txt file that I packed with the tmc, but I dont know who made it TBH. I just assumed it was those guys I guess, because they did so many of the others.

Thanks for all the positive comments, guys. I didnt think I'd get any new messages, as all I did was update my old thread.

I dont have any specific author details for that body. The file was given to me through a private message, because Christie was one of the "missing bodies/girls" back then (along with Lei Fang and Honoka IIRC). I made the original nipple to a more pink color in Photoshop myself, then added it as an optional dds file.

I credited holdenmclure and Harry Palmer in the txt file that I packed with the tmc, but I dont know who made it TBH. I just assumed it was those guys I guess, because they did so many of the others.

Hey Cyric!

Wanted to say if you would like to use my Nude Remix (either the Textures or the Meshes, or both) for future creations, updating existing work, anything in-between, feel free to do so.

I got re-use permissions and the right to pass on that re-use from everyone (except two who basically dumped the files on me and said do whatever, leaving the DOA Mod scene) as long as credit is given.

Just wanted you to know you have that option available to you.

So it was edited from other girl with holden/Harry texture then? 

There's one other thing I'm curious about. Is it possible to swap the texture with girl from different body type?

Like swapping Christie body texture with Marie for example.

Hey Cyric!

Wanted to say if you would like to use my Nude Remix (either the Textures or the Meshes, or both) for future creations, updating existing work, anything in-between, feel free to do so.

I got re-use permissions and the right to pass on that re-use from everyone (except two who basically dumped the files on me and said do whatever, leaving the DOA Mod scene) as long as credit is given.

Just wanted you to know you have that option available to you.

Thanks dude. I will keep that in mind.

So it was edited from other girl with holden/Harry texture then? 

There's one other thing I'm curious about. Is it possible to swap the texture with girl from different body type?

Like swapping Christie body texture with Marie for example.

Im pretty sure those textures were created one by one, rather than copied from a single girl. I say that because I had an alpha layer issue on one of the body textures, that didnt exist on any of the previous ones I'd worked with.

I havent done anything with Marie, but Im pretty sure her body type is too radically different to be able to use other girls textures on it. Im not sure why you'd want to anyway. Face skin has to match the body skin color to look decent, and you can only have one face available in the game at a time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There are now 4 methods for installing mods, depending on your specific wants and what you find the best tutorials for. The best bet at this point is to go for lnk reshuffle, archive tool or autolink. Dlc tool still requires (afaik) an exe/ini crack and is therefore arguably more complex than any of the others. I haven't used autolink myself, but everyone here that's tried it seems extremely pleased by the flexibility and power of it.

There are now 4 methods for installing mods, depending on your specific wants and what you find the best tutorials for. The best bet at this point is to go for lnk reshuffle, archive tool or autolink. Dlc tool still requires (afaik) an exe/ini crack and is therefore arguably more complex than any of the others. I haven't used autolink myself, but everyone here that's tried it seems extremely pleased by the flexibility and power of it.

I'm one of those who are definitely pleased!  :D

On the subject, I wouldn't necessarily say that DLC Tool is more complex than lnk reshuffle and archive tool.

Well, maybe literally more complex since it involves more steps, but it feels easier to use because the steps are more easily understandable. At least for me, anyway. Both Archive Tool and lnk reshuffle are difficult and complex looking tools, while DLC Tool itself is pretty self-explanatory and easy to learn.

Anyhow, I would still suggest AutoLink, though. It's even easier to use and it is very powerful. Sure, it doesn't do everything lnk reshuffle does (like changing the main costumes of a character - at least that I know of), but it provides more options without being even a bit complicated. You place files in folders. That's it.

Isn't DLC Tool the only way to add costumes, as Archive, lnk, and autolink only swap existing files?

Actually, no.

I mean, yeah. Archive Tool and lnk reshuffle let you swap the original costumes for different ones.

DLC tool lets you add new costumes to the selection screen. It is the only way (that I know of) to populate new costume slots in the game.

But AutoLink works differently. For all intents and purposes, it lets you add multiple costumes to the same costume slot. Then you choose which one you want, in the game, through the detail selector.

Each new costume you add through Autolink works as a detail for an existing costume. This way you can have practically unlimited costumes because you don't have the slot number limitation.

Also, it lets you group mods of the same costume as details of it. It's pretty nice.

• 2 months later...

Since I started playing DoA again recently and I realized Harry Palmer (thanks again) had made updated/better nude body meshes for the girls, I made some new accessories for Naotora and have started updating some of my older stuff.

I really love the new body he made. The butts, the more natural looking boobs and pussy are all improved over the old body mesh I used to use. I think the boob jiggle physics are improved now too. 

Here is a space type outfit for Naotora. I put some blades on the side of her boots because I thought it would make her Cammy-esque Cannon Drill move look cooler/more brutal. She is a pretty fun character, but I do wish she'd stop apologizing all the bloody time :)

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho1_1280.jpg

CyricNaotoraSpace.rar

Ok. Here is an updated version of my Mila Space Cadet outfit.

I have improved the shiny gold textures on her armor and her Boltok gun, as well as giving her the superior Harry Palmer nude mesh.

I really like Mila. She is has a uniquely sexy look and a fun grapple play style. 

tumblr_oa0f14vDgM1shciyho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f14vDgM1shciyho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f14vDgM1shciyho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f14vDgM1shciyho6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f14vDgM1shciyho3_1280.jpg

CyricMilaSpace2.rar

This version of Naked Waitress Tina has been updated to include the superior Harry Palmer nude mesh too. All the assets are made by Team Ninja (cuffs from Bavarian barmaid Mila, bow tie from waiter Rig , stocking and shoes from black dress Rachel). I really just love the naked waitress theme. I also like seeing Rig bite Tinas boob :D

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho1_1280.jpg

CyricTinaWaitress2.rar

This version of Naked Waitress Tina has been updated to include the superior Harry Palmer nude mesh too. All the assets are made by Team Ninja (cuffs from Bavarian barmaid Mila, bow tie from waiter Rig , stocking and shoes from black dress Rachel). I really just love the naked waitress theme. I also like seeing Rig bite Tinas boob :D

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0ewwSbBu1shciyho4_1280.jpg

Been quite some time Cyric! Great job!

Since I started playing DoA again recently and I realized Harry Palmer (thanks again) had made updated/better nude body meshes for the girls, I made some new accessories for Naotora and have started updating some of my older stuff.

I really love the new body he made. The butts, the more natural looking boobs and pussy are all improved over the old body mesh I used to use. I think the boob jiggle physics are improved now too. 

Here is a space type outfit for Naotora. I put some blades on the side of her boots because I thought it would make her Cammy-esque Cannon Drill move look cooler/more brutal. She is a pretty fun character, but I do wish she'd stop apologizing all the bloody time :)

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0f32DdDe1shciyho1_1280.jpg

thank you for this mod i like naotora  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Archived