Cyric DoA5 mods..

Cyric

This file is old. Get the new one here...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51674-cyric-doa5-mods/?p=1376187

Thanks again for the positive comments guys.

I have now put together a Space Cadet outfit for Nyo Tengu. I wanted to give her a look where she didnt have her wings, but it looks strange that she should hover without them, so I instead gave her a small jet/hover pack. I also gave her a space baton thing that maybe could have come from The Jetsons. I have found myself becoming quite fond of naked space chicks :D

j4mgU7ArJQbmr.jpg

jbr8gjkDiazsPu.jpg

jcPEyimH1AfbD.jpg

jhgqAKq42WKYF.jpg

jVaRziVnvncii.jpg

jEbcEHMSSyM9z.jpg

wow great mod, thx alot,

also nice iea to make the boots more close to normal size. I apreciate your work on Momiji but those huge boots on her are producing alot of clipping issues and tend to get in the eye focus unwillingly, while other things should be more eyecatching ;)

I still like Momijis goofy marshmallow boots, even though I can understand why they might be too much for other people. lol. 

The only clipping issue I had with them was during her win pose when she walks away from the camera. Its fortunate she has her feet so far apart with her fighting stance.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first male mod. I think Raidou is a very cool character with some of the best looking (and most difficult to execute) throws and attacks in the game. despite this, all the costumes I have for him look very similar, so I made this just to add some variety. Firstly I wanted to change his skin tone to be more human (not gray or red etc), but I dont know how to change his face tone too (outside of umod), so I wanted to give him a helmet of some sort that would cover his whole face. Then I thought of Frank Frazettas Death Dealer. I always loved his look, plus there are plenty of naked girls in that universe AFAIK (damsels and warriors), so thats what I tried to make  :)

For some reason, if you try to subtract Raidous head to eliminate clipping, the game will crash after one of his win poses, so its best to leave his head as a visible entity as you would normally do when using any other mod (face = 1, hair = 1 in DLC Tool). Part of Raidous metal mustache will protrude through the right side of the helmet, but I dont think thats a big deal. 

I also included a dds file to use with umod that will get rid of that red mist that usually follows Raidou around (it is absent in my screenshots). Just like with Evil Ryu in SF4, I dont like that red mist.

jBJlc0Rj73NUg.jpg

jFx4T44mdAxiX.jpg

jwfEc7WJKZ7pE.jpg

jbveEAykiufTSr.jpg

j2Bva91f1so1z.jpg

j3AUutSGXaQbl.jpg

CyricRaidouDeathDealer.rar

Great Job: samurai+viking+muscles=RaidouDeathDealer

Another project for Men ?

I will probably make something in the future for male characters with fighting styles I like. Definitely Hayate and Gen Fu. Mmmmmaybe Zack (I hate his goofball personality) and likely Akira because even though he already has one of the best male outfits in the game (the awesome samurai armor), he also has the best playstyle, which makes me want to make something new for him too.

If you've cleared all other dlc mods and are running the same version of the tool that cyric is I can only suggest it's some incompatibility between your game version and the dlc tool version. Obviously it's swifter to dl another tool rather than another version of the game, so that's what I'd try. Perhaps another workaround would be to use lnk reshuffle to insert this particular mod? 

This file is old. Get the new one here...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51674-cyric-doa5-mods/?p=1376199

I know Pai isnt the most popular character and even I wasnt too interested in her before. Since she got her second hairstyle and nude body mods, I wanted to see how fun she was as a character, so I made a space outfit for her.

Pai is fun, but trickier to learn than most of the other characters IMO. The move where she kicks her opponent in the face by bringing her foot up to her shoulder, with her back to the opponent is still one of the coolest attacks in the game :)

I actually REALLY wanted the glasses to be transparent in game (like I made them appear in Blender), but I just couldnt get it to work. Team Ninja are somehow able to change the base appearance of their meshes, before they are even textured (to be extra shiny or transparent etc). I wish I knew how to do that. Anyway...

jgvgcxqH6TIbM.jpg

jiqWwqTYIgF2.jpg

joutShJWjDDqW.jpg

jnjycaamIWRHn.jpg

jb2rjTTkzusfN8.jpg

jsYHX1ZGPW18x.jpg

Archived