Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

1) LayerBikini by anano has been Bodyslide ready for more than a month' date=' and it feels ridiculous that I still haven't been able to post it. If anyone is able to contact anano, please request permission for me to post the adapted LayerBikini.

[/quote']

I sent anano a message.

5) MAK's designs are very popular as well. Unfortunately' date=' just like many of KillerKeos meshes, there are too many parts. On top of that, the "minor" concern that they are v3m rather than CBBE. Lots of patience required here.

[/quote']

MAK has disabled his inbox.Probably bombared by requests:P

5) MAK's designs are very popular as well. Unfortunately' date=' just like many of KillerKeos meshes, there are too many parts. On top of that, the "minor" concern that they are v3m rather than CBBE. Lots of patience required here.

[/quote']

Could be. Anyway, it will take some time before I begin porting MAK's outfits. If his mailbox is still off at that point, permission could be requested in the comments thread.

Starting with Keos metal armors for now (obviously need permission for these too). Though nothing will be posted until CB++ v0.8 is done and Caliente's pack is updated.

[/quote']

Could be. Anyway, it will take some time before I begin porting MAK's outfits. If his mailbox is still off at that point, permission could be requested in the comments thread.

Starting with Keos metal armors for now (obviously need permission for these too). Though nothing will be posted until CB++ v0.8 is done and Caliente's pack is updated.

Wont i get banned by nexus admins if i mention publicly anything about LL or banned members?

Could be. Anyway' date=' it will take some time before I begin porting MAK's outfits. If his mailbox is still off at that point, permission could be requested in the comments thread.

[/quote']

Wont i get banned by nexus admins if i mention publicly anything about LL or banned members?

Well it might be best to avoid that. Instead, a simple question directed to MAK, something like:

"@MAK: Since you don't accept PM, would you please PM me. It concerns permission to post Bodyslide ports of your outfits."

I released my mod! It takes 3 bodies (and their outfits) I made using CB++ and puts them all into the game, so NPCs will have different body types, and the player can choose a body type. Find it at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17642 and http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8317

Enjoy!

Also, on being banned for posting links to loverslab, I messaged the big man himself on the nexus and asked if I would get banned for linking to a banned person's stuff, and he pretty much said no. I posted a link to loverslab in my mod description so I guess we'll see :)

Well it might be best to avoid that. Instead, a simple question directed to MAK, something like:

"@MAK: Since you don't accept PM, would you please PM me. It concerns permission to post Bodyslide ports of your outfits."

Done!Now...waiting:blush:

Thanks for this, appreciate all the work you have done.

I love CBBE and this adds so much more... everything lol

Now if someone could port some of the sexier armors to your mod (hopeful)

ps. I can't believe you got banned for that pic! Much racier stuff is posted all the time... somebody at nexus must have had a bad day.

Dude, thank you SO MUCH for making these sliders! With the newest version there seems like a practically unlimited amount of customization you can make to breast and body shape, it is flippin' amazing. If I may offer a couple of ideas or suggestions.

- "Puffies" -- i.e. raising the whole nipple and areola area around it.

- Moving the nipples inward/outward. I know cleavage kinda does this, but it also moves it upward and "pinches" the breast & nipple in its effort to squeeze the top of the boobies together.

- Torso length (i.e. moving hips downward). I doubt this is even possible, but then, I'd have doubted that moving the knees would be possible either, lol. Shows what I know!

- A breast "droop".. a little different from sag, in that it would bring down the part of the boob just in front of where it meets the ribcage on the bottom for that nice natural hang while lengthening the top surface of the breast to keep the nipple around the same place. This would help replicate UNP nearly perfectly I think.

Frankly I don't know if any of these are feasible at all. It's all magic as far as I am concerned, and this mod is already 100x more awesome than I could have ever hoped. Buuut I figured I'd give some good ole user input/ideas :) Keep up the good work, and thanks again for making BodySlide all it can be. I use it a lot!

PS: What is the texture you're using on the bannination picture?

PPS: I think the "Nipple Base" slider moves things in the right direction ;) However I do agree, it'd be nice if it could go in reverse without the distortion. Some of the other adjustments can help compensate, though.

- "Puffies" -- i.e. raising the whole nipple and areola area around it.

- Moving the nipples inward/outward. I know cleavage kinda does this' date=' but it also moves it upward and "pinches" the breast & nipple in its effort to squeeze the top of the boobies together.

- Torso length (i.e. moving hips downward). I doubt this is even possible, but then, I'd have doubted that moving the knees would be possible either, lol. Shows what I know!

- A breast "droop".. a little different from sag, in that it would bring down the part of the boob just in front of where it meets the ribcage on the bottom for that nice natural hang while lengthening the top surface of the breast to keep the nipple around the same place. This would help replicate UNP nearly perfectly I think.

[/quote']

Some of these are quite easy to make, although moving nipple position without affecting the surrounding breast shape is practically impossible (for me). "Droop" would be very hard to get smooth, due to lack of vertices on the bottom of the breasts.

Torso length should be done with skeleton scaling instead, and things like kneeheight/leglength would likely work better as skeleton scaling too.

Anyway... 3 new sliders are in the experimental set. Not sure if I really want to integrate more sliders into the mod though.

PS: What is the texture you're using on the bannination picture?

PPS: I think the "Nipple Base" slider moves things in the right direction ;) However I do agree' date=' it'd be nice if it could go in reverse without the distortion. Some of the other adjustments can help compensate, though.

[/quote']

NippleBase was renamed as NipppleUp and will be complemented with NippleDown at some point. Texture is "Alternative Nude": http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6232

im getting this strange gap around the hip (attachment) i dont know how to fix it if any one could help it would be great iv put all the slider updates in below are my body mods im using i like the bounce but they were over kill in size.

CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2-4-1-4888-v2-4-1

BBP_Scale_0_5-7814-0-5

Caliente_Female_Body_Mod_BBE_v3-1-2666

I suspected that some of them might be difficult or impossible to do due to vertex placement. It also makes sense that the torso thing might be better handled as a skeleton adjustment, but I figured I'd ask since you did add that knee height adjustment, which I think is pretty cool.

I certainly understand not wanting to add many more sliders, though. You've already added a dizzying number of distinct transformations, all of which I've found useful in creating bodies for various NPCs. Aside from all the various breast adjustments, I think I enjoy the new hip/thigh shape sliders you put in most. Again, great work!

im getting this strange gap around the hip (attachment) i dont know how to fix it if any one could help it would be great iv put all the slider updates in below are my body mods im using i like the bounce but they were over kill in size.

Not 100% sure, but it seems as if you are using a texture that's not compatible with CBBEv3. Perhaps someone who has had a similar problem could mention if it's indeed the texture, or if not, what the problem really is. The solution might be in the CBBE thread at nexus.

Just wanted to say this mod is great!

I hope all the other armors like the dragon armors become compatible soon! =3 Keep it up and good luck!

edit:

actually I have a question too. Is it possible to make a separate bodyslider program that applies only to your Player Character and another for NPCs? Just curious.

BBP_Scale_0_5-7814-0-5

I got this same tear/muck up on my set up with all the mods that base their armor/bodies on the game default body.. they are often missing nipples on the breasts as well. This seems to be the "fault" of both the game dev team and the individual modders - it does not exist on bodies using "Sporty Sexy Map" but does occur on all the "Female Muscle" - it can be "covered" if you use the NeverNude options - not as noticable

BBP_Scale_0_5-7814-0-5

I got this same tear/muck up on my set up with all the mods that base their armor/bodies on the game default body.. they are often missing nipples on the breasts as well. This seems to be the "fault" of both the game dev team and the individual modders - it does not exist on bodies using "Sporty Sexy Map" but does occur on all the "Female Muscle" - it can be "covered" if you use the NeverNude options - not as noticable

I havent had a chance to try it out yet can someonee pm a liat of body mods thier using that dosent have rips im trying to make a fairly skinny one with a bit of bounce

actually I have a question too. Is it possible to make a separate bodyslider program that applies only to your Player Character and another for NPCs? Just curious.

It is certainly possible to modify slidersets to output the files into different folders than the default ones. A better way might be to have a second Bodyslide copy, and use the in Config.xml to write the meshes in a different folder.

Then of course you need a mod that fetches the meshes (and perhaps textures) from that alternate location. I think some race mods do this, but possibly only for the body (ie no support for outfits).

If anyone knows of a mod that does this (and has outfit support), please let the rest of us know. Preferably with a detailed description of its folder path structure.

After seeing the other post of Bodyslide capable armors (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7788) and the notes on Mercenary armor just being a retextured version of Forsworn, therefore requiring little work, bar changing the base texture in Nifscope.

It got me thinking.

I've had a wee look and this (Noble Clothes http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6544) looks like a great addition to the bodyslide set.

It is a retextured version of Miner Clothes. I've had a quick bash myself. You just duplicate CalArmor-Miner.nif, rename it something like CalArmor-NobleBoots.nif, open it in nif and point the first texture in BSShaderTextureSet to nobleFemaleForBoots.dds. Then copy CB++Clothes_Worker.xml, rename to CB++Clothes_Noble.xml, remove everything bar CB++ Clothes - Miner. Then update the top details to something like.

CalClothingWorker

CalArmor-NobleBoots.nif

meshes\noblefemale

I haven't posted any of the files in my test run as I haven't gotten permission from stuffed_bunny or Merilia and Karmoth.

I can't see that it is a problem, as there are no custom meshes just some configuration. Also I don't want to launch my own set of CB++ as stuffed_bunny owns this set and his hard work in not to be sniffed at.

I would ask if everyone can keep an eye out for other non-replacers like this. I can imagine ball gowns based on standard clothes or some nice variations of the fur armors.

Basically anything with a standard mesh, non-replacer with custom textures.

After seeing the other post of Bodyslide capable armors (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7788) and the notes on Mercenary armor just being a retextured version of Forsworn' date=' therefore requiring little work, bar changing the base texture in Nifscope.

[/quote']

Mercenary will be included with v0.8 armor pack, along with two CalTera armors. These will all require their original bodyslide package. Unfortunately haven't got permission to post any ported outfits (like LB or Nalim's armors). Yes, v0.8 is mostly ready, perhaps will be posted tomorrow.

I've had a wee look and this (Noble Clothes http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6544) looks like a great addition to the bodyslide set.

It is a retextured version of Miner Clothes. I've had a quick bash myself. You just duplicate CalArmor-Miner.nif' date=' rename it something like CalArmor-NobleBoots.nif, open it in nif and point the first texture in BSShaderTextureSet to nobleFemaleForBoots.dds. Then...

[/quote']

Good guide there. At some point in the future I'd like to see Bodyslide include the possibility of an optional drop-down list of texture choices. The shader copying functionality is already included with Nifcleaner, Caliente "simply" have to add that and a new type of element (+ optional output-path switch) to Bodyslide. Could prevent much duplication of slidersets and meshes, as well as permission requests.

Edit: Unfortunately it seems Nifcleaner only works on fresh Blender exports. Hopefully that's easy to change.

I haven't posted any of the files in my test run as I haven't gotten permission from stuffed_bunny or Merilia and Karmoth.

I can't see that it is a problem' date=' as there are no custom meshes just some configuration. Also I don't want to launch my own set of CB++ as stuffed_bunny owns this set and his hard work in not to be sniffed at.

[/quote']

Sniffing or not, if you get permission from the other authors (which I legally-by-nexus can not), I could ask Caliente for some generic duplication permission and perhaps include these sets in future outfit packs.

So... v0.8 is finally posted. It contains most of the previous experimental sliders. Outfit sets has been updated to be compatible, including three new sets.

The LayerBikini nif is still not included - apparently anano responded somehow, but I could not decipher the response (it wasn't a clear yes at least). However, I made a high-res version of the underwear. This gets rid of clipping, but unfortunately has some artifacts. It also lacks any manually created sliders, which is especially noticable on shrinking breast sliders like Breasts, BreastsSmall and BreastFlatness. Hopefully it's usable anyway.

Conversion of KillerKeos armors is in progress, but so far only 2 are complete. It's a long way to go, but if someone can ask permission for me, I will post new sets as they are completed.

So... v0.8 is finally posted. It contains most of the previous experimental sliders. Outfit sets has been updated to be compatible' date=' including three new sets.

The LayerBikini nif is still not included - apparently anano responded somehow, but I could not decipher the response (it wasn't a clear yes at least). However, I made a high-res version of the underwear. This gets rid of clipping, but unfortunately has some artifacts. It also lacks any manually created sliders, which is especially noticable on shrinking breast sliders like Breasts, BreastsSmall and BreastFlatness. Hopefully it's usable anyway.

Conversion of KillerKeos armors is in progress, but so far only 2 are complete. It's a long way to go, but if someone can ask permission for me, I will post new sets as they are completed.

[/quote']

I love you so much!!

Can you upload any of your KillerKeos conversions or screenshots?

post-23553-13597875932694_thumb.jpg