Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

May I suggest another slider? Can you make a slider to make the butt cheeks closer?

Isn't that already a side effect of some butt sliders? Let's see if I can isolate this effect with Split-BSD and some axis scaling... Right' date=' I had to make a key, then Split-BSD and Scale-BSD made the job fine. (Check CB++ experimental)

Rescaling BSDs is something anyone could try. Examples:

1. Let's say you like to isolate the X-axis effect of a slider, and double it: Scale-BSD [2 0 0'], then select BSD file.

2. Less sag for breast-sliders: Scale-BSD [1 1 0.7]

3. Bigger butt slider protrusion: Scale-BSD [1 1.5 1]

Little question tho' date=' where is the layerbikini? I only see the normal undies.

[/quote']

Unfortunately, I'm unable to contact anano for permission. I asked Caliente at the time to relay the question (figuring it would be nice to include with Bodyslide), but apparently anano never replied. Feel free to help with this, perhaps you'll have better luck.

May I suggest another slider? Can you make a slider to make the butt cheeks closer?

Isn't that already a side effect of some butt sliders? Let's see if I can isolate this effect with Split-BSD and some axis scaling... Right' date=' I had to make a key, then Split-BSD and Scale-BSD made the job fine. Here it is:

Rescaling BSDs is something anyone could try. Examples:

1. Let's say you like to isolate the X-axis effect of a slider, and double it: Scale-BSD [2 0 0'], then select BSD file.

2. Less sag for breast-sliders: Scale-BSD [1 1 0.7]

3. Bigger butt slider protrusion: Scale-BSD [1 1.5 1]

You, sir, are a saint!! :D

Yea, the butt cheeks closer is a side effect of some butt sliders, but is not a major effect as I wanted. Now you gave me the proper slide to make a perfect shape for a big butt. :blush:

Thank you so much!! :)

Ahh, my apologies, I was confused by the seeing layerbikini in the instillation description, that's why I thought you added it. :) no problem tho, understand the problem with the reply. I'll give it a go. Never shot is always a miss.

Beside that, I spend a good time with the new sliders now and all seems to work fine, except that the CB++ hide armor seems to clip in the preview of bodyslide, but ingame it's fine.

Cheers!

dirty edit - wrote an approval message, lets hope he/she replies. :)

Does Bodyslide CB++ absolutely require this texture set? CBBE Skin texture v2 v3: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6554. I didn't see any requirement of this in the first post, however in the other bodyslide thread someone kindly told me that this was required for the older bodyslide (even though it was never mentioned as a requirement).

None of the bodies I create with Bodyslide CB++ work without that texture set, they all have a huge seam at the pelvis... but the textures don't really look great on my character. =/ I'd love to keep my CBBBLE texture set.

Does Bodyslide CB++ absolutely require this texture set? CBBE Skin texture v2 v3: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6554. I didn't see any requirement of this in the first post' date=' however in the other bodyslide thread someone kindly told me that this was required for the older bodyslide (even though it was never mentioned as a requirement).

None of the bodies I create with Bodyslide CB++ work without that texture set, they all have a huge seam at the pelvis... but the textures don't really look great on my character. =/ I'd love to keep my CBBBLE texture set.

[/quote']

There is no specific texture requirement for CB++. Any CBBEv3 compatible texture should work. If not, perhaps you'll get more help in the CBBE thread at Nexus. I know nothing about CBBBLE, or how compatible that is. Personally I use Alternative nude texture (nice, but a bit low-res):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6232

There is a problem with the hips and the sword' date=' can you solve it or it isn't BodySlider related?

[/quote']

Sheathed weapons will attach to their normal position in respect to the skeleton, no matter which body mesh you use. A larger body than vanilla will clip through.

Maybe someone reading this knows about a mod that changes sheathed weapon positions? (prefereably with multiple options)

ok i have a strange noobish problem... i cant scroll down the bar to see all the sliders... the window is 2 big for my monitor and scrolling seems imposible...(i am missing the botom sliders and cant click the preview button!! anyone else experiencing this??

Are you using BodySlider v1.3??

ok i have a strange noobish problem... i cant scroll down the bar to see all the sliders... the window is 2 big for my monitor and scrolling seems imposible...(i am missing the botom sliders and cant click the preview button!! anyone else experiencing this??

Resize the window (make it smaller), this reveal the buttons. Press the scrollbar arrows to scroll up/down. Dragging the scrollbar does not work in Bodyslide 1.3 (maybe next version).

Uploaded a bugfix for the Worker outfit (hand seam clamp bug).

Thank you for the great work!

Could there be slides for:

1) higher knees (to compromise for the shortening of calves by the SkyHeels plugin)

2) make thighs a bit slimmer at the marked point in the picture (probably only need to move the outside of the thighs, as the inside distance between them is okay)

3) firmer butt (lift the endpoint up a tiny bit)

post-15822-13597875367542_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the great work!

Could there be slides for:

1) higher knees (to compromise for the shortening of calves by the SkyHeels plugin)

2) make thighs a bit slimmer at the marked point in the picture (probably only need to move the outside of the thighs' date=' as the inside distance between them is okay)

3) firmer butt (lift the endpoint up a tiny bit)

[/quote']

The two first are now available in the experimental sliderset, hopefully they are useable enough. Also included Groin and Buttcrack sliders.

The firmer butt, not sure about this one. Have you tried all the existing butt sliders at negative values?

Great work stuffed_bunny, really love your sliders.

I believe we will not see bbp versions for the body slide armors/clothes as long as caliente will make these first (which will unfortunately never happen...) am i right?

Another thing that i would really love, but believe will not be possible, is a slider to move the position of the nipple a bit up or down. For me that would make a huge difference.

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

I believe we will not see bbp versions for the body slide armors/clothes as long as caliente will make these first (which will unfortunately never happen...) am i right?

Never is a long time. But a long time is exactly what it would take to port over that many outfits to the bbp skeleton. In principle it's pretty simple. Find a CBBE bbp outfit with good weighting. In Blender: import it' date=' import the non-bbp outfit, bone-weight copy, export. In Nifscope: replace body with bbp body, fix normals, shading, textures. Test, with some luck it works.

Another thing that i would really love, but believe will not be possible, is a slider to move the position of the nipple a bit up or down. For me that would make a huge difference.

You mean the base position or the direction? Nevermind, both are included in current experimental set. Only upwards direction though.

stuffed_bunny, i really love the wide hips, so i use the ButtSmall slider at 200%~300% but there is a problem, that slider affect the arms too.

Test it yourself, look at the pelvis shape when you put more than 100% in that slider, i love it but maybe you can repair that and make this slider more smooth.

My terrible english is terrible, see my screenshot :)

post-23553-13597875467649_thumb.jpg

Hi' date=' i use the latest CB++ BBP and i have an issue with the boobs when looking sideways.It seems like they are streched.Is it an ordinary problem or am i doing something wrong? When i look my char from the front, everything is allright.The textures i use are from:

pics:

Thanks in advance!

[/quote']

It is a problem with the texture, look this from the navetseas mod images folder:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/6554-1-1329380724.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/6554-1-1330552139.png

That's sad cause those textures are the best available for CBBEv3 in my opoinion.They make the cleavage look much much better,not to mention the areola-nipple quality!Hasn't that problem been addressed by the creator of the texture?

Yes, the texture looks stretched on certain spots, but especially when increasing the breast size in Bodyslide, the original texture was painted to fit the standard size of cbbe3, but if we increase the sizes the texture is simply being stretched even further, thus resulting in those blurry spots. the texture is after all just made from pixels, the resolution of the texture is probably 2xxx x 2xxx or something like that, so if we change something in Bodyslide, those dimetions probably won't perfectly fit the resolution of the texture any longer.

I hope that made any sense, I'm not a native English speaker so forgive me for the grammar. :)