Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

I really admire what's been going on with this mod. The customisation is becoming staggering! I'd like to echo the ideas on the hips - they look great. Also, some more options regarding breast shape could be fun. Teals's "TSAG" body had a few unique aspects to it as far as breasts go: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4813

You've done a great job, and you have my thanks!

I really admire what's been going on with this mod. The customisation is becoming staggering! I'd like to echo the ideas on the hips - they look great. Also' date=' some more options regarding breast shape could be fun. Teals's "TSAG" body had a few unique aspects to it as far as breasts go: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4813

[/quote']

I will not add any more full-body sliders to CB++. Instead v3M_body will be removed - Caliente's new sliders makes it rather unneccesary.

A new breast slider might be included though. While repairing the flatness slider, I figured I should add a slider that does the opposite: blows up the breast rather than deflating it. It should defy gravity, and possibly be called fantasybreasts or cartoonboobs or something similar.

I really admire what's been going on with this mod. The customisation is becoming staggering! I'd like to echo the ideas on the hips - they look great. Also' date=' some more options regarding breast shape could be fun. Teals's "TSAG" body had a few unique aspects to it as far as breasts go: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4813

[/quote']

I have included a TSAG slider if you like to try it (hopefully I won't get into trouble for this). But I will not add any full-body sliders to CB++. Instead v3M_body will be removed - Caliente's new sliders makes it rather unneccesary.

A new breast slider might be included though. While repairing the flatness slider, I figured I should add a slider that does the opposite: blows up the breast rather than deflating it. It should defy gravity, and possibly be called fantasybreasts or cartoonboobs or something similar.

that would be great!! I can kind of get this by putting a negative number in 'sag'. But it looks like it's just being lifted up. There should be some filler under the breast too.

And, great work with all of this, really! =)

Looks perfect to me! And please don't reduce the cleavage balloon boobs is exactly what im thinking about' date=' many thanks in advance, can't wait to try it out. :)

[/quote']

Not quite balloon boobs I'm afraid (maybe later).

CB++ preview is now available. Note that it is not compatible with existing CB+ armor sets. Try it out and please leave comments. There's still time to make changes, official release may be delayed until armor conversions are done.

[/quote']

I have included a TSAG slider if you like to try it (hopefully I won't get into trouble for this). But I will not add any full-body sliders to CB++. Instead v3M_body will be removed - Caliente's new sliders makes it rather unneccesary.

Gadzooks! This is better than I hoped for! I was able to patch it into the CB+ sliderset .xml, and it seems to work alright. Is there a way to add this to the CB+ BBB sliderset? This is really the first time I've ever tinkered with these tools, and I'm not the handiest with .xml.

At any rate, you've done me a great service!

Gadzooks! This is better than I hoped for! I was able to patch it into the CB+ sliderset .xml' date=' and it seems to work alright. Is there a way to add this to the CB+ BBB sliderset? This is really the first time I've ever tinkered with these tools, and I'm not the handiest with .xml.

[/quote']

The CB++ prerelease already has BBP and Undies sets, no need to patch anything. CB++ armors will follow when I've expanded Convert-BSD with batch functionality.

Oh I see, you meant the TSAG slider. You can add that into CB+ BBP just as you did with CB+, copy scroll down and paste. Use Notepad++ or similar.

I spent a lot of time trying to make the perfect body for me.

I replaced some BSA files of the CB+ for BSA files from CalienteBodyPlus, and added the custom slider that stuffed_bunny made for me (the ButtX). I also edited some values to pass the 100 maximum value and the 0 minimum value (so I got some sliders with 120 value and others with -20 value, for example). :)

As result, I got this:

13377-1-1335808639.jpg

This is the body at maximum weight. At mininum, I just kept some low values, to have some big variation with bodies. :blush:

Now that I have the body, my future plan is to make "bikini armors", inspired in mods for Oblivion made by Edhildil, like this one: DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.

Thanks!! :D

Real CB++ release will happen soon. But I would really really like to ask for some comments before. v3m_body will be removed unless I hear a really good argument to keep it. BreastsFantasy, Hipbone, Hips, ShoulderSmooth will be included as they are. CalfSmooth and CalfSize needs some more work. Knees will probably have to be redone from scratch, may not be included at all. Please add your opinion.

Appreciate the work. Good things here. Got a question' date=' did they IP ban you? If not I believe I have two nexus accounts on different emails and would gladly let you use one.

[/quote']

Not sure if they block IPs by default or only manually. Got dynamic IP, but haven't monitored how often it switches. At some point I'll make a new account, just for downloads. Just got make sure to clear cookies, or use a different computer, possible at another location (which would render any IP block useless). Thanks for the offer though.

__________________ :exclamation: CB++ released, body and armor packs ____________

Version 0.7 of the mod is released. Armor pack updated as well. The slidersets are now called/prefixed CB++. I recommend a fresh Bodyslide copy. Or you can just remove old CB+ sets manually. Enjoy! :)