Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Yep, sorry about that -- I'll try to get that into the next version. Meanwhile, if you open the Bodyslide/SliderSets/moonballz_SliderSets.xml file, you can look through and find sliders that you won't want to change, and add hidden="true" into the slider xml element (look at other sliders for examples on how it should look).

That will keep the slider from appearing on the page and you'll be able to work with the sliders you do have.

Also, On the sliders that you set to hidden, if you change the small and big values, that's what they'll be set to even though they're hidden. So, you could use the preview window to decide how you want to set some sliders, then use the hidden trick above while setting the values to the ones you liked previously. You don't have to close and reopen bodyslide, by the way, you can simply change the 'outfit' to a different value then back to the moonballz set and it will get the new slider configuration. Though, doing so will loose any sliders you've adjusted. Saving a preset might get you around that as well.

Anyway, I'll work on getting scroll bars for those values, which is sadly not as easy as I wish it were :)

Version 0.6.5 is up, with a NeverNude set included. Note that these sliders are script-generated and not hand-edited, so there will be clipping (especially ChubbyButt is affected).

________

Looks like regular clipping to me. Nevernude was the first multi-mesh outfit for bodyslide' date=' and I don't think I got it quite right. I could probably take another stab at it sometime. Those triangles are similar enough that they might not actually cause any problems with vertex order.

Typically, vertex order problems cause a lot bigger issues, as I"m sure you're aware

[/quote']

Yeah, for the moment I'm completely bypassing the whole OBJ-NIF conversion, because I haven't figured out how to do that yet. The "false" BSDs my script generates seem to work visually, and that's what matters for now.

By generating a new Undies_Waist slider most of the Butt slider clipping went away. I suppose the low vertex count of the BaseUndies (381 unique) makes the clipping issue problematic.

I really loved the new sliders!! :blush:

Just one problem: my monitor uses 1440x900 as resolution and I can't reach the lower sliders. So... is there any chance to add a scrollbar to the program? That would be perfect. :)

The answer is in Caliente's post (just previous to yours).

I really loved the new sliders!! :blush:

Just one problem: my monitor uses 1440x900 as resolution and I can't reach the lower sliders. So... is there any chance to add a scrollbar to the program? That would be perfect. :)

The answer is in Caliente's post (just previous to yours).

I had not seen it. I'm really sorry about that. :-/

Found a pretty big bug with my UNP mod - hand and feet seams if using a Medium slider setting other than 0 or 100.

Though it's best to avoid that range completely, the mod has been updated with hands and feet slider sets to compensate.

Edit: Oh crap, I just realised there is a neck seam as well - no fix for that. I have to make a Smallseam slider.

______

I have also posted my slider conversion script. Check it out if you have plans to port outfits to Bodyslide, but feel there are too many sliders to support.

I have begun porting Caliente's armors with it. The result is not great, but as the script is updated and becomes better, the sliders will as well.

Edit: The adaption of Caliente's Bandit armor pack is complete. Should be released alongside mod version 0.7, hopefully this week (just waiting for a permission reply).

Caliente released a version with scrollbar in Nexus site!!

Caliente's BodySlide v1.3.0 now: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666 . :D

Oh... new sliders! Hopefully Caliente will put the new version at LL too, so I can download it and update my mod.

Meanwhile, CB+ is updated to v0.6.9. Also posted, CB+ conversions of Bandit armor from Caliente's Vanilla armor pack.

Hello! Found you here after calientes little hint.. Glad to see you're working further here, and I'm absolutely thrilled about the armor conversions, thank you so much for making those! I hope you will also make the townies set, a preggy wife would make my fan faction story really stand out. Also that new underwear set looks splendid, hope you get permissions.

- first post here - * general wave *

Looks good' date=' seems to be working fine on my end...

But now I wonder if there will ever be some support to the CHSBHC [hate that name, so long!'] in the future...

People keep asking this question and as usual I'm not sure what you mean by support...

a) I won't be making any sliderset with new sliders for CHSBHC, if that is what you ask.

B) If I could, I would already have released a CHSBHC slider for CB+. Vertex order is different from CBBEv3, but I haven't checked CBBEv2 compability yet. It might be possible, but I can't guarantee anything. The other option would be to manually snap (or approximate) all 3471 CHSBHC vertices to some v3 with similar shape. That way I might be able to reorder the vertices to make it compatible.

Hello! Found you here after calientes little hint.. Glad to see you're working further here' date=' and I'm absolutely thrilled about the armor conversions, thank you so much for making those! I hope you will also make the townies set, a preggy wife would make my fan faction story really stand out. Also that new underwear set looks splendid, hope you get permissions.

- first post here - * general wave *

[/quote']

Welcome. In time I will try to convert all of Caliente's armors, but I have no Nexus access, so ATM I can't even download them.

By support I meant a way to use the body shapes with the bounce feature. The bodyslide can make some bodies that make me want to swap models like now xD But I'd still miss the bouncy breasts.

I don't really have any armor that makes use of it, but... <_< [keeping the game vanilla to some extent]

By support I meant a way to use the body shapes with the bounce feature. The bodyslide can make some bodies that make me want to swap models like now xD But I'd still miss the bouncy breasts.

I don't really have any armor that makes use of it' date=' but... <_< [keeping the game vanilla to some extent']

:huh: BBP version have been included since first version and should work just as well as CalienteBody BBP. The set is called CB+ BBP. Have you really not noticed that it's there?

Well, basically... It is kind of confusing with all the condensed names. I never remember that BBP is actually the bounce feature /o/

So, I just need to make the bodies, drop into my game folder, convert some armors and do the same?

Also, this is probably the V3 version of the body, right? ... I'll probably need new textures... u.u''

Sorry, i'm slow with all this. thanks for the help.

You can use the navetsea's textures.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6554

1- Outfit/Body: CB+ BBP

2- Preset: Select any one.

3- Modify to your tastes and click on "Save preset..."

4- Rename the preset and assign to CB+ Armor and CB+ Bodies.

5- Click on BatchBuild and select CB+ Armor and CB+ Bodies.

It works for me, but i can't convert the Clothes of Caliente so i'll be waiting for CB+ Clothes.

i have problems with the body mesh' date=' something crazy just went our from her neck and wrist,,, how do i fix this ? and also this only occur when i'am using CB+ other presets are just fine. please =) thank you

[/quote']

It sounds like there's something wrong with the clamp sliders. I tried the mod with a clean copy of Bodyslide 1.2 and don't see any problem, but maybe Bodyslide 1.3 is different. One thing you could try: Open ShapeData/CalienteBody and temporarily delete the files "NH_LockSeamHi.bsd" and "NH_LockSeamLo.bsd". Then run Bodyslide again.

Thank you very much for adding the townies!

I really like that you improved the cleavage option' date=' you can take it way further now without getting strange deformed breasts. :)

[/quote']

Did I do anything with cleavage option? Oh maybe I did in the bandit pack.

Anyway... as people may have noticed, some outfits have zap sliders for a slighty skimpier mesh. The downside of this, unfortunately, is that I had to disable the body removal zap for those outfits. Meaning: the legs will often clip through the skirt when walking.

So, if such things bother you, there is a fix available for download (unhiding the body zap instead of disabling it).