• 2 months later...

Is this supposed to add its own MCM? I installed the original Skooma Whore, 1.01 and Addicted, and I'm only getting the MCM from the original mod.

Also, I just ran up to a pretty odd glitch. If I black out from taking too many hits, I'll wake up in Solitude's jail regardless of where I blacked out, but what's even weirder is that my game will 'soft lock'. If I don't press anything on my keyboard, my screen stays black. However, if I open up the pause menu (esc) or the console, the game starts acting as if it were unpaused, and my character will get up from the bedroll in the jail cell. If I close the console or the pause menu, my game locks away, as if I were pausing it. I have to reboot the game, because even loading a previous save doesn't fix it. I'm not using any prison overhauls either.

5 hours ago, shunter said:

Is this supposed to add its own MCM? I installed the original Skooma Whore, 1.01 and Addicted, and I'm only getting the MCM from the original mod.

Also, I just ran up to a pretty odd glitch. If I black out from taking too many hits, I'll wake up in Solitude's jail regardless of where I blacked out, but what's even weirder is that my game will 'soft lock'. If I don't press anything on my keyboard, my screen stays black. However, if I open up the pause menu (esc) or the console, the game starts acting as if it were unpaused, and my character will get up from the bedroll in the jail cell. If I close the console or the pause menu, my game locks away, as if I were pausing it. I have to reboot the game, because even loading a previous save doesn't fix it. I'm not using any prison overhauls either.

Addicted doesn't have an MCM

Have you installed the SW patch as well?

• 2 weeks later...

SWA Version 3.632 has been released

It is OK to update from version 3.63 to version 3.632 and from Skooma Whore patch version 1.0 to version 1.01

All versions previous to 3.63 are incompatible - a new game or clean save is required

Version 3.63 also requires that the Skooma Whore Patch V1.00 from the download page is installed - The patch fixes a number of broken properties and script errors and also disables forced drugging during XPO arrest and imprisonment.

V3.632

• Bugfix: Fixed Story manager arrest event node sharing for compatibility with other mods using this node 
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello. Recently I found one mod. Skooming in Skyrim. How can I make new drugs compatible with this mod. I mean, that guards will try to arest. I know, that it is possible throug TES5Edit, but can you help me to add skooma from Skooming in the right list?

2 hours ago, karantras said:

Hello. Recently I found one mod. Skooming in Skyrim. How can I make new drugs compatible with this mod. I mean, that guards will try to arest. I know, that it is possible throug TES5Edit, but can you help me to add skooma from Skooming in the right list?

The formlist that defines drugs potions is SLSW_DrugsWOcure in Skooma Whore.

Any potions in this list will also be subject to stop and search laws and be illegal if you install SWA.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, jodjoe said:

I'am having having a issue that their are drugs showing up in player owned chests (chests that are/were clean of drugs)

That is strange - nobody has reported similar behavior before and SWA doesn't mess with chest contents. Can you post a log from round the time you are accessing the chests and the drugs appear?

On 12/23/2019 at 11:38 AM, Bane Master said:

That is strange - nobody has reported similar behavior before and SWA doesn't mess with chest contents. Can you post a log from round the time you are accessing the chests and the drugs appear?

it seems to have fixed its self (I'm not very careful when adding mods usually add and dealt mid game and hope and it sorts its self out it usually dose :) - like this mod and was worried i wouldn't be able to use it (tnx for the reply

Drugs are showing up in beehives, cook pots(the container not the actual cooking one) and i have a the extra pocket mod their also showing up their also (probably nothing that can be done about this)(the drugs don't actually show up they just get ingested )

I was forced to take a drug during a combat sex scene in Solitude. I was given a 75 bounty for it. But when I looked up my bounty in the crime menu, it said the bounty came from Falkreath. Anyway, I came here to mention this and found that there is a 2.632 now. I currently have 2.631. So will give this update a shot.

24 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Are you using vanilla jail or PO (or something else?)

Vanilla. I don't have any prison-type mods as a I never get sent to prison. ? Of course, that was before the drugs took their toll. ☹️

What happened was that I was outside Whiterun and drank a bottle of something. A guard spotted me and arrested me but I only got two dialogue options - 'I'd rather die' and the one to go to jail. I didn't get anything for paying a fine.

24 hours have passed in jail (using the 'wait' hotkey). I'm wondering do I have to wait until the cold turkey has finished or is there a set time.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Vanilla. I don't have any prison-type mods as a I never get sent to prison. ? Of course, that was before the drugs took their toll. ☹️

What happened was that I was outside Whiterun and drank a bottle of something. A guard spotted me and arrested me but I only got two dialogue options - 'I'd rather die' and the one to go to jail. I didn't get anything for paying a fine.

24 hours have passed in jail (using the 'wait' hotkey). I'm wondering do I have to wait until the cold turkey has finished or is there a set time.

Vanilla jail, just use the bed to skip time

26 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Vanilla jail, just use the bed to skip time

I know but that doesn't answer my question.

My apologies.

I just tried that and now see what you meant. I haven't been to prison before, I generally just pay the fine.

I would still like to know how long I was going to jail for and why I didn't get the chance to pay a fine.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I know but that doesn't answer my question.

My apologies.

I just tried that and now see what you meant. I haven't been to prison before, I generally just pay the fine.

I would still like to know how long I was going to jail for and why I didn't get the chance to pay a fine.

Not sure how long in jail as in Vanilla the game engine decides this (based on the Bounty I assume but I don't know the details)

Normally if you are not carrying enough gold to pay the fine or your crime is viewed as particularly heinous you don't get the pay option.

51 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

or your crime is viewed as particularly heinous you don't get the pay option.

Looks like I need a good 'Lawyer' mod. ?

Another thing I'm finding in this game (my second with SLSW/A) is that skooma is pretty rare. I'm still getting the other potions (Second Brain etc) but skooma (any variant) isn't appearing anywhere near as often as it did in the last game. I'm level 10-11 and I can't recall finding any on a bandit or in a chest.