I've installed this mod but for some reason it isn't working for me.

I even went as far as positioning myself infront of a city guard and provocatively drink a bottle o' Skooma D:

There was no drinking animation and the guard didn't care at all.

There are 8 other mods below in my load order, but I don't think they are overwriting anything important.

Possible bug?: If I buy or find any Food or Potion items they have the stolen flag on them even if I make it or use Console Commands. I have removed mods one by one and it is this one.

The mod only makes SW potions stolen - I have had no other reports of anything else being affected.

The script (which uses OnItemAdded) is Filtered for potions in the skooma whore potion list (and Gold) as well as a second check in the script itself (if (akBaseItem as Potion) != none)  so if other items are being caught then the only explanation I can think of is that SWA was prevented complete it's init properly when you installed it.

This could occur if you are getting stack dumps as a result of other errors in the save when you load the save - can't really suggest a fix other then cleaning your save and checking your papyrus log for errors to see if you can identify a mod causing errors.

Okay, I've had some pretty hefty script delays while having this mod activated.

For example by mods added spells had some of their effects delayed by 10 or more seconds, among other things.

None of this mods features were working for me anyway, so I've deinstalled it again.

Any ideas on what could be the cause for this and/or a possible fix?

Okay, I've had some pretty hefty script delays while having this mod activated.

For example by mods added spells had some of their effects delayed by 10 or more seconds, among other things.

None of this mods features were working for me anyway, so I've deinstalled it again.

Any ideas on what could be the cause for this and/or a possible fix?

Check your Papyrus log for errors containing the text "SWA" that should offer some clues

Possible bug?: If I buy or find any Food or Potion items they have the stolen flag on them even if I make it or use Console Commands. I have removed mods one by one and it is this one.

The mod only makes SW potions stolen - I have had no other reports of anything else being affected.

The script (which uses OnItemAdded) is Filtered for potions in the skooma whore potion list (and Gold) as well as a second check in the script itself (if (akBaseItem as Potion) != none)  so if other items are being caught then the only explanation I can think of is that SWA was prevented complete it's init properly when you installed it.

This could occur if you are getting stack dumps as a result of other errors in the save when you load the save - can't really suggest a fix other then cleaning your save and checking your papyrus log for errors to see if you can identify a mod causing errors.

I installed this mod for the first time,  I play with SW for a loong time and decide to try it, and have the same problem as Ziller had. Plus the mod seems not be installed at all, although papyrus accused it.

I installed this mod for the first time,  I play with SW for a loong time and decide to try it, and have the same problem as Ziller had. Plus the mod seems not be installed at all, although papyrus accused it.

I have found an obscure bug that only seems to affect a few users and stops SWA from initialising properly - should be fixed now so give 3.31 a try and let me know, you will need a clean save.

Gonna give version 3.31 a try.

If it isn't working I'll report back :)

Edit:

I've installed your mod and tested it a little, so here's the result:

+ drugs get correctly flagged as stolen (no brews or other potions)

+ working drinking animation while consuming a drug (in this case: Double Distilled Skooma)

- the Winterhold guard was still ignoring me while drinking (aforementioned) Double Distilled Skooma D:

+ the delay for some scripted spells (in this case: Ghostwalk from Apocalypse spells) seems to be gone, for now at least - needs further testing

- tested the guard's reaction again with Second Brain - still no bounty or comment at all   *guard shrugs as he passes by*

I have found an obscure bug that only seems to affect a few users and stops SWA from initialising properly - should be fixed now so give 3.31 a try and let me know, you will need a clean save.

Thank you for answering!

I tried the new version in a clean save and only thing that changed is that the empity bottles from RND do not have steal simbol anymore at inventary (Edit: neither skooma, in my case I had 2 bottles). This mod seems do not have installed. At papyrus it have some lines like this: [01/30/2016 - 11:36:32PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "tblibs" on object "swaaddicted"

Papyrus.0.log

Thank you for answering!

I tried the new version in a clean save and only thing that changed is that the empity bottles from RND do not have steal simbol anymore at inventary (Edit: neither skooma, in my case I had 2 bottles). This mod seems do not have installed. At papyrus it have some lines like this: [01/30/2016 - 11:36:32PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "tblibs" on object "swaaddicted"

I have seen this before - it seems to only affect a few people and I haven't been able to work out why.

Do you have trade and barter installed?  If not then as a test try installing it first and then SWA.  Fortunately T&B won't actually do anything in your game unless you activate it via it's MCM so if it solves the issue you could just leave T&B installed but not active as a work round.

I have seen this before - it seems to only affect a few people and I haven't been able to work out why.

Do you have trade and barter installed?  If not then as a test try installing it first and then SWA.  Fortunately T&B won't actually do anything in your game unless you activate it via it's MCM so if it solves the issue you could just leave T&B installed but not active as a work round.

Is there a conflict with this mod and Trade and Barter, when latter is activated?

Edit: Nevermind. I read the discussion trough again.

Thank you for answering!

Thanks!

I have installed Trade and Barter and now SWA works! I tested this mod for some time and I had no problems until now, even with prison overhaul installed (because I like to play SW with PO, and now with SWA it's makes more sense for my RP), my PC was sent to the jail because while I was testing I made him drink skooma in front of a guard in Winterhold.. :)

Sleep: checked > at very high lelvel of addiction my PC sleept very little

Buying drugs: checked > I tested in a skooma deen inside a city, and it work, I activated the vendor menu and simply dont had time to choose what drug to buy, my char bought a skooma bottle for a very expensive price and drink it instantaneously (yeah the animation triggered) :) so, I bought another bottle to test drink it in front a guard

Go to jail  while drink skooma in the city at open place > checked

Now I have to check those street Dealers, when I find one.

Sorry for my english it is not  my first language

Gonna give version 3.31 a try.

If it isn't working I'll report back :)

Edit:

I've installed your mod and tested it a little, so here's the result:

+ drugs get correctly flagged as stolen (no brews or other potions)

+ working drinking animation while consuming a drug (in this case: Double Distilled Skooma)

- the Winterhold guard was still ignoring me while drinking (aforementioned) Double Distilled Skooma D:

+ the delay for some scripted spells (in this case: Ghostwalk from Apocalypse spells) seems to be gone, for now at least - needs further testing

- tested the guard's reaction again with Second Brain - still no bounty or comment at all *guard shrugs as he passes by*

Drugs are not banned in Winterhold (those crazy mages, always experimenting with potions!) try it in Whiterun or another major city

Thank you for answering!

from what i recently learned hard way, its a bad idea to make such links to other mods scripts, if they are not hard dependency

in best case scenario, you get that error, in worst (2 or more mods try to link like that) one of them will completly fail to load 

I've added some mods to my load order and started a new playthrough.

For some reason your mod is not working again D:

Drugs don't get flagged as stolen, there's no drinking animation and the guard in Whiterun didn't care when I drunk a bottle o' Skooma in front of him.

This is just weird.

Mods that load after SLSW Addicted.esp:

- HousecarlsAreTanks

- SimplyKnock

- FNIS

- Wintermyst

- Immersive Travel

- TES5Merged

- Bashed Patch

- Lootification patch

- ASIS

Edit:

Additionally to above problems your mod was messing hard with Death Alternative and so I've deinstalled it again.

When my character gets downed he seems to enter bleedout, but can still fire spells (although you can't control the direction) and it takes several minutes until the character actually behaves like he's in a bleedout state (completely disable player control).

It looks like the scripts of other mods are delayed pretty bad whenever your mod isn't working right - at least that's what I've observed in my games.

Does this mod impede Skooma Whore's 'force drug' in any way? I'm not sure if it's an issue w/ SW or this mod, but I'm never having that event trigger. Manual drinking is working, and it's correctly increasing addiction, triggering bounties, etc., but the 'force drug' never seems to fire on any rape events.

It could be something with another mod in play -- most events I've hit at triggered by Slaverun Reloaded so I could just not be getting it on the odd DCR/Defeat event and RNG could be wrecking me -- but I was curious since I've rarely been outside cities and am wondering if there may be a block on force drug due to the bounties or something in those areas.

Does this mod impede Skooma Whore's 'force drug' in any way? I'm not sure if it's an issue w/ SW or this mod, but I'm never having that event trigger. Manual drinking is working, and it's correctly increasing addiction, triggering bounties, etc., but the 'force drug' never seems to fire on any rape events.

It could be something with another mod in play -- most events I've hit at triggered by Slaverun Reloaded so I could just not be getting it on the odd DCR/Defeat event and RNG could be wrecking me -- but I was curious since I've rarely been outside cities and am wondering if there may be a block on force drug due to the bounties or something in those areas.

SWA doesn't change forced drugging at all  - in fact it doesn't change any SLSW scripts or resources so my guess it is something else that is the problem

The script (which uses OnItemAdded) is Filtered for potions in the skooma whore potion list (and Gold) as well as a second check in the script itself (if (akBaseItem as Potion) != none) so if other items are being caught then the only explanation I can think of is that SWA was prevented complete it's init properly when you installed it.

This could occur if you are getting stack dumps as a result of other errors in the save when you load the save - can't really suggest a fix other then cleaning your save and checking your papyrus log for errors to see if you can identify a mod causing errors.

I installed this mod for the first time, I play with SW for a loong time and decide to try it, and have the same problem as Ziller had. Plus the mod seems not be installed at all, although papyrus accused it.

I am pretty sue I have fixed the problem that was stopping SWA from initialising in version 3.4 - give it a try and let me know (you will need to clean your save if an earlier version of SWA was installed)

I've added some mods to my load order and started a new playthrough.

For some reason your mod is not working again D:

Drugs don't get flagged as stolen, there's no drinking animation and the guard in Whiterun didn't care when I drunk a bottle o' Skooma in front of him.

This is just weird.

Mods that load after SLSW Addicted.esp:

- HousecarlsAreTanks

- SimplyKnock

- FNIS

- Wintermyst

- Immersive Travel

- TES5Merged

- Bashed Patch

- Lootification patch

- ASIS

Edit:

Additionally to above problems your mod was messing hard with Death Alternative and so I've deinstalled it again.

When my character gets downed he seems to enter bleedout, but can still fire spells (although you can't control the direction) and it takes several minutes until the character actually behaves like he's in a bleedout state (completely disable player control).

It looks like the scripts of other mods are delayed pretty bad whenever your mod isn't working right - at least that's what I've observed in my games.

There's nothing in SWA that affects Death Alternative - the initialisation problem should be fixed as of 3.4 if you want to give it a try...

I could have sworn I was using 3.4 but MO says something else.

Well, if I was still using the old version then I guess this explains me having those problems.

I'll install the new version and report back, if problems still come up.

Edit:

I've been playing for a few hours and it seems everything is working fine so far.

Is there a way to turn off the bounty for possession of drugs (I know, it's unrealistic)? Or for a max-bounty?

Missclick on a bucket in riften (5 gold bounty) resulted in an overall bounty of 270k (!) for the possession (of mostly) healing/stamina brews ...

I'll take a look - maybe brews should be excluded on the basis they are badly made potions with side-effects rather than narcotics?

Missclick thefts used to drive me crazy until I discovered this.

Is there a way to turn off the bounty for possession of drugs (I know, it's unrealistic)? Or for a max-bounty?

Missclick on a bucket in riften (5 gold bounty) resulted in an overall bounty of 270k (!) for the possession (of mostly) healing/stamina brews ...

I'll take a look - maybe brews should be excluded on the basis they are badly made potions with side-effects rather than narcotics?

Missclick thefts used to drive me crazy until I discovered this.

Sounds great!