• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2021 at 10:31 PM, LynErso666 said:

Can someone ppppppleeeease update the description with the location of each Skooma Den location??? I keep coming back to this year after year and it's still never common knowledge where in the blazes the 5 Dens are? Which seems really whack to me. Doss anybody know where they are?

FYI - I just responded to your question on another of the discussions.  Here:

Edited by ttts1
  • 3 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 5:51 AM, zevazdeoz said:

Is there a way to deactivate the drinking animation? I like it, but sadly it works badly/interrupts other animations, sometimes messing with other mods events (cursed loot, defeat, some babo stuff)

Not ATM - but I'll look at adding something next time I'm under the hood

• 1 month later...

would you like to re-compile swaaddicted.pex?(this using of "would like to-" is good? or bad?) 

because Trade & barter SE mod use Trade & barter.esp not TradeBarter.esp.

TradeBarter.esp used in LE version, but your SE version of Addicted has Getformfromfile from Tradebarter.espK-097.png.4b35c83bfe252e1e93189be6871d3ce4.png

i have tried to fix that and compile, but i completely failed. i couldn't.

this is SE version of Trade and Barter mod. please check it esp name.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23081

Edited by AOBVUAM
6 hours ago, AOBVUAM said:

would you like to re-compile swaaddicted.pex?(this using of "would like to-" is good? or bad?) 

because Trade & barter SE mod use Trade & barter.esp not TradeBarter.esp.

TradeBarter.esp used in LE version, but your SE version of Addicted has Getformfromfile from Tradebarter.espK-097.png.4b35c83bfe252e1e93189be6871d3ce4.png

i have tried to fix that and compile, but i completely failed. i couldn't.

this is SE version of Trade and Barter mod. please check it esp name.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23081

Thanks for the Heads Up  ?

I'll update SWA to check for the SE version as well (rather than having to support separate LE and SE versions) - hopefully will get it done in the next day or two.

Skooma Whore: Addicted has been updated

V3.64  (14/03/2022)

• Updated: SWA support for Trade & Barter SE
  • Updated: Devious Devices Heavy Bondage compatibility
  • Added: Globalvariable swa_UseDrinkPotionAnim - Set to 0 to disable SWA's potion drinking animation
  • Added: Globalvariable swa_UseTripEffect - Set to 0 to disable SWA's trip over effect
On 3/16/2022 at 7:39 AM, AOBVUAM said:

My mod order for testing.

Did you install the Skooma Whore patch  version 1.04? 

Don't see it in your load order - it's required for SWA.

If you did install the patch,  reproduce the issue and post a log of it occurring - you shouldn't need to  "set swa_druguseisillegal to 1" as it is already set to this by default

Edited by Bane Master
5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Did you install the Skooma Whore patch  version 1.04? 

Don't see it in your load order - it's required for SWA.

If you did install the patch,  reproduce the issue and post a log of it occurring - you shouldn't need to  "set swa_druguseisillegal to 1" as it is already set to this by default

this images show i use skooma whore 1.01 with 1.04 patch + SLSW addicted 3.64

Not Translated version. all of them are original mod.

K-105.png.70e86479590d04fa0e8deeeb462864e5.png

K-107.png.249da670801b34c70f9aee5d62301361.png

and this is mod order.

K-110.png.a35b430c81bb56aca4f51aa924167dcf.png
Unofficial, Uiextension = needed by Alternate start
Sexlab, Aroused, Zaz = needed by SLSW
Skyui = needed by Sexlab
Devious Device = .... why did i have this mod for what? idk. but i think DD not affect about result.

Log's here. but i couldnt see nothing about SWA... wtf??? I drunk all of drugs for 4 times in front of whitrun gaurd.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by AOBVUAM
18 hours ago, AOBVUAM said:

Log's here. but i couldnt see nothing about SWA... wtf??? I drunk all of drugs for 4 times in front of whitrun gaurd.

Well, in this particular case "WTF" = You found a bug!

I have fixed the issue and uploaded an updated version of SWA.

Skooma Whore: Addicted V3.65  (18/03/2022)

• Bugfix: Fixed an issue that could prevent illegal drug use being detected
  • 5 months later...

Does this mod make companions turn hostile??  I was at my home in Riften. Ionia said "I saw you do that" when I drank some skooma... I tried to sleep.. couldn't (which is an awesome addition) so I went down into the ratway skooma den. "Worked" a couple johns, picked up my skooma payment and headed back home around 4am... entered my home and Ionia straight up attacked me. I tired calm spells/scrolls... but she wouldn't stop.

5 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

Does this mod make companions turn hostile??  I was at my home in Riften. Ionia said "I saw you do that" when I drank some skooma... I tried to sleep.. couldn't (which is an awesome addition) so I went down into the ratway skooma den. "Worked" a couple johns, picked up my skooma payment and headed back home around 4am... entered my home and Ionia straight up attacked me. I tired calm spells/scrolls... but she wouldn't stop.

SWA does not do anything directly to followers when you take a drug.  It uses  the same function as that used when you steal an item.

If your follower has become hostile then something is making them act that way to theft - I can't say what though.

If it is causing you issues in your set up you can turn the illegal drug use off , it's controlled by a Globalvariable:  swa_DrugUseIsIllegal - Set it to 0 to disable SWA's public drug use crime function.

Small question... Maybe it is s stupid one, so I apologize.

I tried to merge (with Z-Merge) the mods Skooma Whore, SLSW Addicted and the patch in a merge (with other mods). Unfortunatly, after loading I get a message that "SexlabSkoomaWhore.esp" is not present (because it is desactivated and merged).

So, does the mod still work ? And is there a way to desactivated this message ?

Thanks in advance ?

4 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Small question... Maybe it is s stupid one, so I apologize.

I tried to merge (with Z-Merge) the mods Skooma Whore, SLSW Addicted and the patch in a merge (with other mods). Unfortunatly, after loading I get a message that "SexlabSkoomaWhore.esp" is not present (because it is desactivated and merged).

So, does the mod still work ? And is there a way to desactivated this message ?

Thanks in advance ?

SW Addicted loads resources from SexlabSkoomaWhore.esp

swlibs = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001E682, "SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp") as slsw_effects  
	SLSW_DrugsWOcure = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00020C71, "SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp") as Formlist

So at present it will not work if SexlabSkoomaWhore.esp is not loaded

When I get a chance I will switch Addicted to get the forms via a JSON which will solve this issue - can't say when that will be though. 

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

SW Addicted loads resources from SexlabSkoomaWhore.esp

swlibs = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001E682, "SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp") as slsw_effects  
	SLSW_DrugsWOcure = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00020C71, "SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp") as Formlist

So at present it will not work if SexlabSkoomaWhore.esp is not loaded

When I get a chance I will switch Addicted to get the forms via a JSON which will solve this issue - can't say when that will be though. 

Thanks for your quick answer ! It would be great. If we can save 2 slots, it is always 2 slots ? ! For now I will keep SexlaSkoomaWhore.esp enable. And thanks for maintaining the mod ?

• 2 months later...

Gotta say, den NPC's not having names is pretty annoying if you pair SLSW with mods like Radiant Prostitution, or SL Survival, because you can't interact with them

In case anyone else having the same problem here, I added some names to them (1.04 LE)

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

Also, there seems to be a bug present ever since the 1.0 version. If you start a whoring job at a den, save in the middle of it and load it breaks the quest, can't finish it or take it again. Not a big problem I guess if you have a stable game, but still ctd's can steal all progress. That seems like a serious issue to me, wonder why it never got fixed by anyone

Edited by lendiforma
On 11/21/2022 at 8:59 AM, lendiforma said:

Gotta say, den NPC's not having names is pretty annoying if you pair SLSW with mods like Radiant Prostitution, or SL Survival, because you can't interact with them

In case anyone else having the same problem here, I added some names to them (1.04 LE)

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp 639.47 kB · 0 downloads

Also, there seems to be a bug present ever since the 1.0 version. If you start a whoring job at a den, save in the middle of it and load it breaks the quest, can't finish it or take it again. Not a big problem I guess if you have a stable game, but still ctd's can steal all progress. That seems like a serious issue to me, wonder why it never got fixed by anyone

As you have observed - these are issues with Skooma Whore itself.

If/when I look at the patch again I will take a look at them but working on other projects atm I'm afraid

• 8 months later...
On 8/8/2023 at 8:35 PM, blubaruwrx said:

Incompatible with some aspects of milk mod economy concerning the drug lactacid. Can you exclude it from SWA?

What's New in Version V3.70 / Patch V1.04

Released 

• Excluded MME Lactacid from illegal drugs
  • Added MME furniture to excluded devices
  • Added user editable "Exclude_Potions" list in file Exclusions.json
  • Single file SE/LE compatible SWA release

Hi, would it be possible for you to reupload SLSW Addicted 3.65 SE.7z on this page again please?
I'm using wabbajack for the very first time and it apparently requires me to download this specific file.
I tried to simply add the new version manually to it, but it does not seem to work :(