On 2/9/2021 at 4:02 PM, jb43 said:

Hey I have an issue with the forced drugging before a scene starts. It makes my character ragdoll and not participate in the scene. It's also unrecoverable, as in I have to load a previous save to get out of it.

Any ideas on how to disable that feature?

That's a different mod. Skooma Whore drugs you after raping.

On 2/15/2021 at 8:24 PM, Bane Master said:

I think SL Survival has forced drugging functionality as well  - it isn't SWA

I found the option in SL Survival and so far it seems to have fixed the issue.

Thank you again for pointing that out

On 2/21/2021 at 9:47 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

i am wondering, if there is an SE version of Addicted & Patch at all. i cannot seem to find one (other than the buggy CTD thread one that's dead), so i would like to know if this version works on SE, or if there is a conversion for it to SE somewhere i could use ?

Afraid I don't use SE so don't have a conversion. If someone makes reliable conversions of the patch and addon I'm happy to host them on the OP.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

The patch seems to break the Frozen Hearth Inn at WinterHold. No one else has this issue? On 2 different systems, fresh installs, it makes that inn's walls invisible. Perhaps it does the same at other locations, didn't search.

I have not seen any invisible walls in Winterhold Inn.  Do you have any other mod that edits that area (such as winterhold improvement mods etc) ?  What you are describing could be a load order issue with a separate mod that edits the same cell.  In my current load order I have "Winterhold Improvements" and it loads before Addicted.

I'm using the following Skooma Whore mods in this order:

Skooma Whore 1.0

SkoomaWhore 1.0 patch for MME

Skooma Whore Patch 1.02 SLSW Addicted

Edit to add:

I just took a look in xEdit (TES5Edit) for SkoomaWhore.esp and I see a cell edit that adds a Placed Object "PeltFloor02 [STAT:0005C016]" in The Frozen Hearth.

Not sure why it only adds 1 pelt on the floor and nothing else.  Interesting.  Anyway, this definitely points to a potential cell edit conflict between Sexlab Skooma Whore and another mod in the load order if the walls are flashing / invisible.  If you aren't sure which mod it could be in conflict with, one thing you can try is to place Skooma Whore near the bottom of your load order, so it is loading later, and see if that has any affect.  You may want to load Addicted after Skooma Whore.  I don't see any Cell edits in Addicted for Winterhold.

4 hours ago, Marg597 said:

What you are describing could be a load order issue with a separate mod that edits the same cell.

The thing is, I tried various configurations in various LO positions and none worked. I really don't use any mods that would touch that cell, I thought Arthmoor's AIO does but that's not correct as I found out. This small admittedly, albeit highly annoying issue, only goes away when removing Skooma Whore Addict's patch which is required by Addict. Would USLEEP cause problems? I can't think of anything else at all, I really don't have anything in my LO that would cause conflicts. Perhaps some author decided to withhold that information for their own reasons, which is beyond what I can know by reading and testing... I doubt it though.

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

The thing is, I tried various configurations in various LO positions and none worked. I really don't use any mods that would touch that cell, I thought Arthmoor's AIO does but that's not correct as I found out. This small admittedly, albeit highly annoying issue, only goes away when removing Skooma Whore Addict's patch which is required by Addict. Would USLEEP cause problems? I can't think of anything else at all, I really don't have anything in my LO that would cause conflicts. Perhaps some author decided to withhold that information for their own reasons, which is beyond what I can know by reading and testing... I doubt it though.

I've just taken a look at all 3 of the .esp's I have for Skooma Whore (as detailed in my previous post) to take a look at the cell edit.   All 3 have the same edit as seen the the screen shot.  This would indicate to me that the issue may not be specifically with SLSW Addicted patch, but with Skooma Whore 1.0 which this is based on.  You could try substituting the original esp file to see if you have the same issue, and if so that would rule out specifically this patch from being the culprit.

Many things can edit cells, like Armor mods that add chests and barrels full of their armor pieces.  I would never have guessed Skooma Whore would change a seemingly random pelt to persistent, but maybe there's a reason that is beyond my understanding.  It would be interesting to know if there was a way to easily track which mods make edits to the same cell, I may do some googling later as that is knowledge I don't currently have.  (

Edit:  The change to the cell is noted in the "Referenced By" tab within xEdit as being referenced by Quest: SLSW_Blackout which really doesn't answer my question, not sure what a pelt has to do with blacking out from imbibing too many narcotics...)

If you still have the same issue with the original Skooma Whore then there is another troubleshooting method that, while a bit tedious, could help narrow down the conflicting mods.  By having 10 to 20 mods enabled along with SLSW Addicted and the patch, try checking the inn.  Take note of which mods you have enabled.  If no issue, enable more mods and check again.  Once you run into the problem, you can backtrack and enable half the mods from the previous testing group and use a process of elimination.  Taking a screen shot of each testing group might help expedite the testing so you don't have to write every mod down in the group.

SLSW_WinterholdEdit.jpg

• 2 months later...

@Bane Master

Is there a way to turn off the guard arrest on drinking drugs ? My char happen to be addicted and on withdrawal, that she automatically drinks some skooma inside an inn or building. Then the city guards barge inside to arrest my char. At best they only arrest me, at worst it makes everybody fight in Whiterun's Inn against or with the guards. I'm ok with getting a bounty but a direct jump arrest when's they're not next to me is kinda crazy. Maybe there's a console command that I can use ?

Otherwise I love the mod's features and I'm excited to see what's next to discover when I get further the stages :P

On 6/6/2021 at 3:29 PM, boita said:

Is there a way to turn off the guard arrest on drinking drugs ?

Not at the moment - but I'll take a look at adding one, as there is no MCM for addicted it will probably have to be a global you can set in the console

• 1 month later...

Bane Master, many thanks for the updates and patches, but there's one thing I would beg you to fix:

-in the forced drugged after rape option, that must occur really AFTER the rape, and no before (this way is how works right now)... and if it's possible, prevent this forced drugged from being done by creatures and monsters, it's ridiculous that a wolf forces you to ingest skooma ...

Sorry for my shitty english and thanks a lot again

3 hours ago, Mike-Long said:

-in the forced drugged after rape option, that must occur really AFTER the rape, and no before (this way is how works right now)... and if it's possible, prevent this forced drugged from being done by creatures and monsters, it's ridiculous that a wolf forces you to ingest skooma ...

Drugs before is the how original SLSW code works, and it might be sensible that way as drugging makes your victim more compliant  - I'll take a look at a patch fix for the creatures thing as I agree that's pretty nonsensical but no promises!

On 7/28/2021 at 4:17 PM, Bane Master said:

Drugs before is the how original SLSW code works, and it might be sensible that way as drugging makes your victim more compliant  - I'll take a look at a patch fix for the creatures thing as I agree that's pretty nonsensical but no promises!

Ok, thanks a lot!!

@Bane Master My char spiraled out of control :P

I have found some annoying bug/issue. The addicted PC keeps looting and automatically drink drugs while there's none to loot. Here's how I can reproduce it:

Get to Physical decay stage 5 (or 4), while looting a bandit corpse, my char found and automatically drank a drug for exemple Azura's Rose. Withdrawal is then suppressed, wait for 3hours to lose the suppression.

Get Physical decay stage 5 again, now everytime you open a container such as a corpse or chest, you char will get shaking hands and grab the last drug you drank such as Azura's Rose for the exemple.
As long you have a decay stage 5 and open a container even if there's no item or any drug at all in it. This can repeat as long you have the same conditions for the last drug drinked.

It seems like the mod keeps the last drinked drug in memory and when it want to send the shaky hands grab drug event, since it doesn't find one in the container, sends the last one in memory.

On 8/3/2021 at 2:31 AM, boita said:

Get to Physical decay stage 5 (or 4), while looting a bandit corpse, my char found and automatically drank a drug for exemple Azura's Rose. Withdrawal is then suppressed, wait for 3hours to lose the suppression.

Get Physical decay stage 5 again, now everytime you open a container such as a corpse or chest, you char will get shaking hands and grab the last drug you drank such as Azura's Rose for the exemple.
As long you have a decay stage 5 and open a container even if there's no item or any drug at all in it. This can repeat as long you have the same conditions for the last drug drinked.

Thanks for the report - it's not come up before or in testing but I'll take a look and see if I can track anything down.

@Bane Master

I forgot 1 important condition, having no drugs in the inventory. As I wanted to continue playing my save game, I consoled some skooma, then my char automatically drinked 1 and from there it ended the "loop". Been playing for a long while, surprised that my char didn't drink all these down and that I could keep being in withdrawal.

Also I noticed while testing, to start the "loop", the first loot doesn't need to have a drug, as long you don't have drugs on you and that's you're in withdrawal.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Bane Master, thank you for the update! It's almost perfect there's no more looping on looting non existant drugs, except now it finds and stocks the drug on the 1st container like intended but doesn't drink it. Then when you loot a 2nd container, it makes the PC drink the stocked drug. It does indeed remove it from the 1st container but it needs a 2nd looting, it can be the 1st container again.

On 9/2/2021 at 10:56 PM, boita said:

Hello @Bane Master, thank you for the update! It's almost perfect there's no more looping on looting non existant drugs, except now it finds and stocks the drug on the 1st container like intended but doesn't drink it. Then when you loot a 2nd container, it makes the PC drink the stocked drug. It does indeed remove it from the 1st container but it needs a 2nd looting, it can be the 1st container again.

This may fix the problem - can you test it and report back please.

Edited by Bane Master
7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

This may fix the problem - can you test it and report back please.

SLSW Addicted 3.636 LE&SE Test Patch.7z 22.23 kB · 1 download

Hmm odd, now the PC only grabs to put in her inventory instead of drinking it. IMO, I think it's better when the PC directly drinks it.

Still the same situation as before, find a drug when looting, then when looting a second container; grabs and drinks the drug from the 1st container.