4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Another thing I'm finding in this game (my second with SLSW/A) is that skooma is pretty rare. I'm still getting the other potions (Second Brain etc) but skooma (any variant) isn't appearing anywhere near as often as it did in the last game. I'm level 10-11 and I can't recall finding any on a bandit or in a chest.

Interesting. I cant say I have noticed a lack of Skooma. But then my PC often finds herself in many (unwanted) compromising positions! ? ?

Finding Skooma lying around is difficult, I mean, do you leave illicit drugs lying around? I often find skooma on bandits in mines?dungeons and sometimes in chests in dungeons.

I also have installed, but haven't 'cooked' yet, Skoomabag - become a skooma cook and, Craftable skooma and moonsugar.

8 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

Interesting. I cant say I have noticed a lack of Skooma. But then my PC often finds herself in many (unwanted) compromising positions! ? ?

Finding Skooma lying around is difficult, I mean, do you leave illicit drugs lying around? I often find skooma on bandits in mines?dungeons and sometimes in chests in dungeons.

I also have installed, but haven't 'cooked' yet, Skoomabag - become a skooma cook and, Craftable skooma and moonsugar.

Maybe it's just the luck of the draw. Since posting I've had a run of finding a bottle or three on the bandits I've come across.

• 2 months later...

Probably already in the minds of people especially since the guards are suppose to recognize a person who's addicted, but it would be nice to see actual physical changes to the character, even a tattoo overlay to show sunken eyes, gaunt cheeks etc. when addiction levels hit a certain level. I don't suppose that would be to much to add to this mod?

7 hours ago, Drek71 said:

Probably already in the minds of people especially since the guards are suppose to recognize a person who's addicted, but it would be nice to see actual physical changes to the character, even a tattoo overlay to show sunken eyes, gaunt cheeks etc. when addiction levels hit a certain level. I don't suppose that would be to much to add to this mod?

The problem is getting some appropriate tats - Somebody did once suggest this and also did early work on some tats, but they weren't really usable, it's hard to strike a balance between too subtle and over the top.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:32 AM, Bane Master said:

The problem is getting some appropriate tats - Somebody did once suggest this and also did early work on some tats, but they weren't really usable, it's hard to strike a balance between too subtle and over the top.

Yes I imagine that would be a problem and depending on the author if they would make separate overlays for the different levels of each effect like visual physical representions of physical decay 3,4 and 5 while a separate set of overlays for mental decay 3,4 and 5 would make for a varied look to a character depending on each different decay level. Never know it may happen one day just need the right artist perhaps.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 2:38 PM, BenstonAnvil said:

Can't find patch 1.01 anywhere. Is it deleted?

That's an oversight on my part when I updated the OP.  The Patch to use is version 1.02 and it's on the download page. 

I've updated the OP - thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Bella, over at Whiterun, was outside because of the Holidays mod. She has not worked right since that holiday. I'm guessing she is no longer part of the SLSW faction or something. Or the client script needs reseting for Whiterun. Is there a way to check?

12 hours ago, Shonrim said:

Bella, over at Whiterun, was outside because of the Holidays mod. She has not worked right since that holiday. I'm guessing she is no longer part of the SLSW faction or something. Or the client script needs reseting for Whiterun. Is there a way to check?

Addicted doesn't make changes of that kind to NPC's/Factions so I can't really say - it will be something in the original SW mod that has broken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Unfortunately this mod doesn't play well with mods that can get you raped in a city (DCL, Deviously Enslaved). Force drugging someone and calling the guards in the middle of the act of raping your victim is just retarded and stupid behaviour. Force drugging is also part of Skooma Whore, so I guess you didn't think of that. It's a bit counter-productive for a mod that tries to make drugs more realistic in Skyrim.

Because of this I'm not using the mod anymore. Can you do something to disable the feature during aggressive sex scenes or add an MCM option to disable it? Then I would use the mod again. Or if you prefer just add the bounty without activating the guards, but I think it should require line of sight of at least one more npc than the rapist. Good mod otherwise.

16 hours ago, saltshade said:

Unfortunately this mod doesn't play well with mods that can get you raped in a city (DCL, Deviously Enslaved). Force drugging someone and calling the guards in the middle of the act of raping your victim is just retarded and stupid behaviour. Force drugging is also part of Skooma Whore, so I guess you didn't think of that. It's a bit counter-productive for a mod that tries to make drugs more realistic in Skyrim.

Because of this I'm not using the mod anymore. Can you do something to disable the feature during aggressive sex scenes or add an MCM option to disable it? Then I would use the mod again. Or if you prefer just add the bounty without activating the guards, but I think it should require line of sight of at least one more npc than the rapist. Good mod otherwise.

Interesting - Addicted has a detection mechanism that picks up these events and should not call the guards if you are being forced.

Nobody else is reporting this as an issue (please do if you are reading this and it's a problem!) so I would l suggest it would be useful to see a log from your game when this sequence of events happens. That might enable us to identify the issue you are having.

12 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Interesting - Addicted has a detection mechanism that picks up these events and should not call the guards if you are being forced.

Nobody else is reporting this as an issue (please do if you are reading this and it's a problem!) so I would l suggest it would be useful to see a log from your game when this sequence of events happens. That might enable us to identify the issue you are having.

That was my old LE playthrough. Since you say there is a detection system I will test it on SE. But I'm using a lot of mods that not many people might use at the same time, so maybe that's why they didn't have that issue. My current setup has 377 active plugins including esls.

11 minutes ago, saltshade said:

That was my old LE playthrough. Since you say there is a detection system I will test it on SE. But I'm using a lot of mods that not many people might use at the same time, so maybe that's why they didn't have that issue. My current setup has 377 active plugins including esls.

An SE version should work the same - but it's not my conversion (Still using LE myself) so I can't say if anything has broken in the process.

Spoiler

State SLAnimating
    Event ForcedDruggingGraceTimer(Form FormRef, int tid)
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(2.5) ;Allow 2.5 seconds grace after SL animation ends
    EndEvent

Event OnObjectEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
        ;Drugs legal & potion animations off during SL animations
    endEvent

Event OnUpdate()
        GoToState("")
    EndEvent
EndState

I have been using SE for a while, and I have not noticed this happening. The script is working for me.

Perhaps the user with the issue is getting some kind of lag? If the delay is only 2.5 seconds it wouldn't take much of a hiccup to fall outside that grace period. 

(I am using a self converted version of SW-A via Cathedral)

as a side note, there is a feature in Sexlab Survival to drug the victim before the rape (which makes more sense from a practical standpoint), perhaps you could use that instead if you may be experiencing script delays that lead to unfair arrests? 

That feature also works well with SW-A (for me at least)

(Yes I get drugged a lot ? often times before AND after a rape. ?)

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

An SE version should work the same - but it's not my conversion (Still using LE myself) so I can't say if anything has broken in the process.

Reveal hidden contents

State SLAnimating
    Event ForcedDruggingGraceTimer(Form FormRef, int tid)
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(2.5) ;Allow 2.5 seconds grace after SL animation ends
    EndEvent

Event OnObjectEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
        ;Drugs legal & potion animations off during SL animations
    endEvent

Event OnUpdate()
        GoToState("")
    EndEvent
EndState

Tested it and it works fine for this playthrough. It could definitely have been caused by script lag before since I remember having issues with that on Slowrim. SE isn't perfect but it has a lot less bugs for me and better fps across the board. I am more careful with installing and save cleaning now though. You should consider increasing the grace period(not sure how it works though) if it's only 2.5s. I've had script lags of 10 seconds at times. That can happen if a lot of scripts do their thing at the same time.

35 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

as a side note, there is a feature in Sexlab Survival to drug the victim before the rape (which makes more sense from a practical standpoint), perhaps you could use that instead if you may be experiencing script delays that lead to unfair arrests? 

I'm already using it but thanks for the suggestion anyway. I decreased the chance of drugging in both mods to save myself from getting double drugged. It can still happen of course but with 10% + 15% chance it's very rare.

• 4 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, Corsayr said:

Sexlab Survival. Sounds familiar. Have not tried it yet. Will give it a look.

Hey I have an issue with the forced drugging before a scene starts. It makes my character ragdoll and not participate in the scene. It's also unrecoverable, as in I have to load a previous save to get out of it.

Any ideas on how to disable that feature?

19 hours ago, jb43 said:

Hey I have an issue with the forced drugging before a scene starts. It makes my character ragdoll and not participate in the scene. It's also unrecoverable, as in I have to load a previous save to get out of it.

Any ideas on how to disable that feature?

Forced drugging is a feature of the main SW mod - it can disabled in the MCM

On 2/10/2021 at 9:14 PM, Bane Master said:

Forced drugging is a feature of the main SW mod - it can disabled in the MCM

Thanks, but IIRC that feature is forced drugging after the scene. Not before. I have that disabled anyway.

I'm at a loss, since I have no idea what mod is causing that.