OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

having  problems with it getting a error when i do the fnis after i installed 107c and 108  the error is this

Error 9  index was outside the bounds of the array 

that's after it reads 0sex_omf_s

now with out it I did a back up and with your first version that I had on p 

anyideas

Try with a completely blank slate. Many esp mods also have dll plugins that do significant things. Try starting with a new profile in Mod Organizer. No ENB.

Ok i tested in on another windows (same version thought, in fact i have windows 10 Pro x64) with the same mod build i have, and then on fresh installed client with required mods only. Result still not changed - it's not working at all, but "help actra" showing existing spells. Also blank MCM menu showing up on demo2 version. So i'm stuck again, but it's not mod conflict i guess. Can it be connected with installed applications somehow or may be windows build?

If you have anything you want me to check - bring it, i really fired up on solving this issue for the Great Justice xD

Also tried to change system language - not working. 

You can try to Install only latest versions of  SKSE, USLEEP, SOS, XPMSE, FNIS, OSEX, papyrus utility and SKYUI and see if 0sex works on a new game (coc riverwood).

That's exactly what i did, except for USLEPP, i don't use it cuz it conflict with some other mods i have and not seems to be required here. 

having  problems with it getting a error when i do the fnis after i installed 107c and 108  the error is this

Error 9  index was outside the bounds of the array 

that's after it reads 0sex_omf_s

now with out it I did a back up and with your first version that I had on p 

anyideas

You need to delete all files from all versions of OSa you have, run FNIS, install version you need and then run FNIS again. Should solve it.

Ok i tested in on another windows (same version thought, in fact i have windows 10 Pro x64) with the same mod build i have, and then on fresh installed client with required mods only. Result still not changed - it's not working at all, but "help actra" showing existing spells. Also blank MCM menu showing up on demo2 version. So i'm stuck again, but it's not mod conflict i guess. Can it be connected with installed applications somehow or may be windows build?

If you have anything you want me to check - bring it, i really fired up on solving this issue for the Great Justice xD

You can try to Install only latest versions of  SKSE, USLEEP, SOS, XPMSE, FNIS, OSEX, papyrus utility and SKYUI and see if 0sex works on a new game (coc riverwood).

That's exactly what i did, except for USLEPP, i don't use it cuz it conflict with some other mods i have and not seems to be required here. 

Yeah its not required. I just listed is coz i have it and its supose to fix lots of  bugs.

Anyway just to make sure: Last time you said you only disabled esps. Did you now in last test uncheck all not related mods from left side of Mod Organizer? Do you have anything in overwrite or in original game data folder?

Or was this completely clean install?

If you only have mods i mentioned (without USLEEP) and it still doesnt work then its obviously not mod conflict.

I also have windows 10 Pro x64. I used installer for SKSE so thats only thing in my game folder. Did you do the same?

CEO,

Saw your earlier conversation with Pip about the FO4 Geck.  It's an open beta.  Anyone can download it today with a Bethesda.net account and the Bethesda.net launcher.  Interesting note, they are pointing people to Skyrim's CK wiki for usage instructions, to give you an idea of the degree of similarity.  This may bode well for porting possibilities.

Edit:  Initial thoughts.  It's the next version of Skyrim's CK and it's 64 bit.  Animations appear to be handled in the same way – behaviors in Gameplay/Animations.  FNIS may work with little modification.

Heh.  It threw 430 errors about navmesh, bad properties and scripts as soon as I loaded the FO4 ESM, so it should be very familiar to most of us.  Handles that more elegantly, though.  The errors show up in a list that can be cleared, but you can look at the entire list at once instead of ignoring errors with "Yes to All."  There is also some kind of layers interface and a materials palette, although I haven't explored them yet.  It may be that we can select objects in a cell and add them to layers which can be turned on and off for easier selection or activation by script.  It's slick.

Thanks for the heads up! I downloaded it and gave it a try. Seems promising to port an OSex, all the main things seem in place already, what's left would be a tool that remaps animations to the FO4 skeleton and get them in HKT. For a basic 0Sex at least similar to 1.06, I imagine the UI could port relatively easily as well when/if the tools to do so are there. (Unless they upgraded the actionscript to 3 (I have no idea about this though)

Try with a completely blank slate. Many esp mods also have dll plugins that do significant things. Try starting with a new profile in Mod Organizer. No ENB.

That seems to suggest either:

A. Something you are doing wrong during install in both environments.

B. Some common application you are installing (anti virus, anti mal ware?) that is interfering with flash permissions.

Can you rule out B?

Edit:  Initial thoughts.  It's the next version of Skyrim's CK and it's 64 bit.  Animations appear to be handled in the same way – behaviors in Gameplay/Animations.  FNIS may work with little modification.

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. But, my understanding is that FNIS is no longer needed as you can add animations directly. Someone already did this with FO4Edit before the CK was out. I would think there would be some place in the CK as well.

Thanks for the heads up! I downloaded it and gave it a try. Seems promising to port an OSex, all the main things seem in place already, what's left would be a tool that remaps animations to the FO4 skeleton and get them in HKT. For a basic 0Sex at least similar to 1.06, I imagine the UI could port relatively easily as well when/if the tools to do so are there. (Unless they upgraded the actionscript to 3 (I have no idea about this though)

I believe that they did upgrade to Actionscript 3. Shouldn't be too painful of a transition. Also, there seems to be evidence that they included the XML library at least. Makes me wonder what else they included. If Sound, FLV and some others are there, that would open a lot of possibilities.

Regarding the plug-in issue, did you try troubleshooting FilesInFolder further?

Yeah its not required. I just listed is coz i have it and its supose to fix lots of  bugs.

Anyway just to make sure: Last time you said you only disabled esps. Did you now in last test uncheck all not related mods from left side of Mod Organizer? Do you have anything in overwrite or in original game data folder?

Or was this completely clean install?

If you only have mods i mentioned (without USLEEP) and it still doesnt work then its obviously not mod conflict.

I also have windows 10 Pro x64. I used installer for SKSE so thats only thing in my game folder. Did you do the same?

Yes, this was comletely clean install in comletely new folder, i used old skyriym inis thought, but i don't think it can be culprit.

Also i installed racemenu and ragdoll force - it was listed as required for xmpse.

That seems to suggest either:

A. Something you are doing wrong during install in both environments.

B. Some common application you are installing (anti virus, anti mal ware?) that is interfering with flash permissions.

Can you rule out B?

Well, actually i kept this second windows just in case something wrong goes with my main system and i deleted almost everything from there, so there is almost 0 aplications installed, in fact i don't even have archiver there. I'll double check it when i'll be home.

Also i have no idea what could i do wrong with installation, it's not that difficult to do isn't it?)

Idea re troubleshooting: Could people who gets a working 0sex latest demo version post their load order file? Not all of us would have the same mods in common, but enough of us will do, to get an idea of whose load order work, and perhaps there is something all the working ones have in common?

Mine is only broken in this very last version (the T-posing); otherwise every version upgrade done since 1.063 on nexus was successful. Load order remains relatively the same.

Idea re troubleshooting: Could people who gets a working 0sex latest demo version post their load order file? Not all of us would have the same mods in common, but enough of us will do, to get an idea of whose load order work, and perhaps there is something all the working ones have in common?

Mine is only broken in this very last version (the T-posing); otherwise every version upgrade done since 1.063 on nexus was successful. Load order remains relatively the same.

Acording to Ariharu load order is not an issue since he only had bare minimum of mods installed and things did not work for him. As i understood this "doesnt work" is mod doesnt start at all.

For you it seems to be different issue. T-pose is usualy there when FNIS wasnt run so did you run fnis prior (no 0sex installed) and post instalation of newest version?

Acording to Ariharu load order is not an issue since he only had bare minimum of mods installed and things did not work for him. As i understood this "doesnt work" is mod doesnt start at all.

For you it seems to be different issue. T-pose is usualy there when FNIS wasnt run so did you run fnis prior (no 0sex installed) and post instalation of newest version?

Yup, FNIS was run; always. It's a habit now anyway. Posted another message in this thread where I observed that with the latest 0sex FNIS had warned re some missing files when doing consistency check.

This !

I usually just lurk here, but I was having issues with the scene not starting when I pressed 0 and did a little hunting. Turns out that if you use Scoped Bows and activate the tweak that displaces the sneak eye to the lower left of the screen it will screw with the scene start up. I'm sure that won't fix everyones issues, but if it helps anyone at all.... here you go. If you look in the files of Scoped Bows it has an interface file that I suspect was the issue. Perhaps other mods that use similar files might be contributing to the problem? Might be worth looking into.

For those that were not able to activate the mod since 1.08, this worked for me. I spent hours on 1.08 demos in order to activate mod with no luck until I deactivated Scoped Bows.

So finally I could test demo 3, and I hit a hard spot quickly, after a few seconds I experienced a drastic fps drop (making game unaplyable) and it matches with the following entry in papyrus log.

[04/27/2016 - 02:24:58] Error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 12 on  (00000014)]._0SA_ActroT1.OnOEnd() - "_0SA_ActroT1.psc" Line 132
[04/27/2016 - 02:25:10] Error: Method GetFormID not found on _wetskyuiconfig. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (3E000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.Cleanup() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (3E000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnUpdate() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 97
[04/27/2016 - 02:25:10] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"
stack:
[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (3E000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.Cleanup() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (3E000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnUpdate() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 97
[04/27/2016 - 02:25:11] [_0SA_0SA <0SA (C8000D62)>]: Registered  at MCM.

Beyond the fps drop it caused, last line surprised me : why OSA is still registering with MCM ?

Yup, FNIS was run; always. It's a habit now anyway. Posted another message in this thread where I observed that with the latest 0sex FNIS had warned re some missing files when doing consistency check.

T-pose happens only during 0sex or even outside of 0sex?

I had weird issue once with creatures. After removing More Nasty Critters and Creature Framework some creatures were no longer animated, they were like a statues. No matter how many times i run FNIS they were just frozen (T-pose).

It could be that you have similar issue with 0sex. In order to fix my issue i had to delete anything FNIS created in MO Overwrite folder. When i run FNIS after that Creatures came back to life again.

Also you will get T-pose if you target guards, bandits and some other actors. This will be fixed in next update.

Also i have no idea what could i do wrong with installation, it's not that difficult to do isn't it?)

Well. Given that it works for some people and we have ruled out conflict possibilities, I'm not sure what else it could be.

Scoped bows conflict sounds interesting. If 0sex is selecting actor under a crosshair and some mod messes up with crosshair elements then its good lead why it doesnt work for some people.

"displaces the sneak eye to the lower left of the screen" makes me wonder if trying to aim at actor with that part of the screen would start 0sex.

But its strange that people cant run it on fresh installation with only required mods.

Does ActionScript have some dependency?

Well. Given that it works for some people and we have ruled out conflict possibilities, I'm not sure what else it could be.

Scoped bows conflict sounds interesting. If 0sex is selecting actor under a crosshair and some mod messes up with crosshair elements then its good lead why it doesnt work for some people.

"displaces the sneak eye to the lower left of the screen" makes me wonder if trying to aim at actor with that part of the screen would start 0sex.

But its strange that people cant run it on fresh installation with only required mods.

Does ActionScript have some dependency?

Scoped bows could definitely cause a conflict.

But, in Ariharu's case, he isn't running that. So, it sounds like the only thing left to consider is a mistake in installation.

Actionscript is used by the vanilla Skyrim UI. So, if the Flash files required to run Actionscript were broken somehow, it would render the whole Skyrim UI broken. That said, 0S loads external xml files via Actionscript which I'm not sure if the vanilla game does. It's possible that something could interfere with that (Flash does have a unique file permission system that I assume anti-virus and anti-malware programs would be interested in), breaking 0S while the vanilla Flash still works.

Scaleform is an atypical use of Flash. I'm still learning the nuances of how they implemented it for use in a game (rather than web sites, applications). They may have disabled the file permission system completely. Or, it could be even more sensitive to operating system permissions (due to being outside of some allowed sandbox). Just not sure.

Meh..guys, i have an uncommon problem with the new demo, actually it was present in the previous one too..so everything works fine, even the cowgirl pose, buuuut i don't see the icons, that supposed to be in the left lower corner of the screen, actually i see some parts of them and the rest of them are out of the screen borders (lol)..can't figure out how to fix it..

Meh..guys, i have an uncommon problem with the new demo, actually it was present in the previous one too..so everything works fine, even the cowgirl pose, buuuut i don't see the icons, that supposed to be in the left lower corner of the screen, actually i see some parts of them and the rest of them are out of the screen borders (lol)..can't figure out how to fix it..

[upon more thought, this is probably because you are using a different screen resolution than CE0 and he hasn't added positioning per screen size yet.]

A mod conflict is also possible.

[upon more thought, this is probably because you are using a different screen resolution than CE0 and he hasn't added positioning per screen size yet.]

I'm using 1920x1080 resolution..and since noone else has reported the same issue..this must be a mod conflict then..damn

Pipdude about my question from older post about xml tags. Is it ok if they are self closed like <tag/> or <tag=value/> ?

<tag/> is ok. That is just an empty tag titled "tag".

<tag=value/> is not ok. The first word next to "<" is the tag title. It isn't a variable. So, it would probably break things to try to assign a value to it. Also, all values assigned to variables must always be in double quotes.

This would be ok: <tag tagVar="1"/>

You can close a tag with the "/>" just to make it cleaner looking. <tag/> is the same thing as <tag></tag>

I'm using 1920x1080 resolution..and since noone else has reported the same issue..this must be a mod conflict then..damn

I think that most people are on 1920x1200 these days.

Ook, just to make things comletely clear and not to waste more time on possibility that i am stupid as hell, can you please tell me the exact order of installation.

But, from my perspective, it's easy enought for my grandma to do it with her eyes blindfolded.

I think that most people are on 1920x1200 these days.

I use 1920x1080.

CEO: outside of the massive penis my character gets when having sex, I haven't run into any issues with the new demo. Is there a way I can deselect scaling? Thanks.

I've been playing around with 1.08 for a bit, and I must say this is one of the most professional-looking adult Skyrim mods I've seen, incredible work! The only potential bug I've noticed is that the "Actra" spell effect is retained by my player character after I have exited an animation. Is this intentional behavior, and if not, has anyone else experienced it, or is it unique to my rather cluttered Skyrim installation?

Ook, just to make things comletely clear and not to waste more time on possibility that i am stupid as hell, can you please tell me the exact order of installation.

But, from my perspective, it's easy enought for my grandma to do it with her eyes blindfolded.

It should be the same as the installation steps described on the nexus release. Then walk your character close to another character and press "0" on the num pad while the cross-hairs are on them.

I use 1920x1080.

And the icons are lined up ok?