OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Thank you very much ! :) Usually I check a few pages back (and I did 1 or 2 ^^) but I honestly was under the assumption that the files were posted somewhere else and not in this thread, that's why I asked ;)

CEO has been posting his demos in here. I'm sure he'll upload the full version to the main download page, but keep an eye on this thread for the demos.

Hi Kinky,

You are doing that all right, and you're right about my mistake in the folders. It's the one in the emo folder that you want to use not the emo_sharp.xml. Sorry I messed you up I forgot I separated them like that. Thank you for looking around in this stuff by the way, helps me to know if things are customizable and working.

Data\meshes\0SP\class\_OGal\intimate\mien\exm_Curious

for the face you are talking about, pre spanking. All these file types are pretty similar so I think after editing sharp this will make sense:

this line:

<mouth>
<mien per="60">
<ph sy="12" am="60" pan="20"/>
<ph/>
<ph sy="13" am="50" pan="20"/>
<ph/>
</mien>
</mouth>

in the case of mouth all the <ph> inside a  <mien></mien> are part of one mouth shape. so that would be one single mouth that would happen 60% of the time. That's the one messing up your spank. (turning the 60, 50 down, will most likely fix it or putting different <ph>, pan is just an amount + or - to the amount for variety. The first Ph with an amount of 60 would roll between 40 and 80 for example). If you wanted multiple possible mouths it would involve adding another mien with a higher per=" " and putting in whatever <ph> you want it to use.

----------------------------

Mien and Emos are closely related but a little different. Miens are used by OSA passively through out the scenes to try to bring the characters to life but since they are always there generally making them subtler helps in a lot of cases. I most likely overdid the mouth here.

Emos are done as a reaction to events, for now spank but they'll be on most things that happen in transitions. Like putting hands on body, penetration, kissing, get moved around,etc. would trigger an emotion. They are meant to be played as a reaction to a specific event so tend to be stronger but also intended to be reverted after a set time.  

Miens are the consistent demeanor of the actor where as emo's are like bursts of expression that occur.

----------------------------

It's most likely a bit to early as I'm still ironing details out for it but ideally in the future for things like this you'd most likely make your own class for your PC as opposed to editing _OGal so it doesn't get overwritten and to give the PC a unique feel. Part of the reason I broke it up the class into small segments is so that if people were happy with a majority of _OGal but wanted one part of the identity to be special they could just isolate that one part identity and make a custom class for that one section. Like if someone was happy with OGal sounds, patters, expressions, but hated the reaction faces to spanking they could make a new class that just held some changes to the spank stuff leaving a majority of their npc still referencing _OGal.

Thanks, Ill try that and see how it goes. Also i have a feeling anyone who checks xml's will wonder about those same things.

Usualy its good practice to add short comments to code for yourself (for distant future edits) and for others who try to mod things about what the file or part of the code does, but im not sure if this is possible or good thing to do inside xml's since you also have flash reading stuff from those files.

Pipdude yea that's what confuses me on the keys, I see what you mean, thanks that clears it up.

I get your idea on the expression engine and it makes sense, the last issue that I see is that it would require more mod events. I'm starting to consider the mod event itself being the main limiter to what's happening, in letting the timing and the microadjustments called by flash it would require a lot more mod events, if the flash is calling each tick of the MFG. What I mean is I think only so many mod events can be processed at a single time and anymore get put on a wait list, if the wait list reaches X amount then it throws the whole list away ignores them all and starts over. Maybe I've partially miss though, do you think it would be best to leave the ticks of the mfg controlled by papyrus or have the UI communicating each one? The drawbacks I see to the first is you don't know when it's really done or happening since mod event delay + ticks being framerate based, and drawbacks I see to the 2nd one is x20+ more mod events being sent which (However the mod events would eliminate the need to MfgConsoleFunc.GetPhoneme)

Thanks also your SoS solution to the animation is good and I'm going through with the changes now, pretty straight forward. It's nice to see it get cleaned up like this the Actra script is almost there I'd say. The formlist[] binding seemed to work efficiently that second is most likely fine.

--------------------

That reminds me of two questions Pipdude kind of odd ones, but it seems like your expertise could save me a lot of banging my head on the wall:

In terms of cam with undressing, my PC is still not getting visual update if TFC is enabled when stripping occurs do you have any suggestions to make this stop? I recall us talking about this before and seemed like you got it sorted out.

Second one kind of random, but I'm desperate:

I've been trying to make this work for hours across many sessions and for some reason I just can't get it to print anything but [] I was wondering if you had any ideas. I don't understand what it means by the start location (I mean roughly i get it but to an exact folder starting with / or not etc. I'm not quite sure): In miscUtil

; Get an array of files in a given parent directory that have the given extension.
; directory is relative to the root Skyrim folder (where skyrim.exe is) and is non-recursive.
; extension=".nif" to get all .nif mesh files.
; (default) extension="*" to get all files
string[] function FilesInFolder(string directory, string extension="*") global native

I need this feature to test 2 things, 1: i need to scan a folder in identity for additional text files so custom sound packs can be included, Once papyrus does this search it would send the info the UI and the UI would loadvar whatever is there.

2: I need to know what plugins are installed for modules to know which buttons to show or not. For example if a user doesn't have wiz sex installed I need to hide those buttons. The only way out of it I see is to make a folder who's function is just to hold text documents which only purpose are to represent that a module or plugin is installed. I'll scan this folder at the start and relay it to the ui so the ui has a list of installed plugins.

Hi Migal,

Please let me know, it might help. I imagine it's package or topics being applied to the actor? One issue is that I can only rely on the CK so much because the CK is limited in applying overwrites and changes. I'm preferring outside documents up to this point primarily because it allows infinite customizations to be added without fighting over a form or having to be loaded into persistent memory. 

Thanks, Ill try that and see how it goes. Also i have a feeling anyone who checks xml's will wonder about those same things.

Usualy its good practice to add short comments to code for yourself (for distant future edits) and for others who try to mod things about what the file or part of the code does, but im not sure if this is possible or good thing to do inside xml's since you also have flash reading stuff from those files.

Kinky thank you!

Sorry also I don't mean to be longwinded here I'm typing about it because I'm hoping others / or shy people who don't want to ask could also get the information they want and try it themselves.

I don't think I can comment the XML but I'll have mini-webpages for all of them. I've almost got done identity and scene pages describing things, so hopefully I can make it clear, and people like Proxy who I've kept waiting for almost half a year can get a scene online hopefully here when I release the scene guide (If they are still interested, and I'm sorry for the wait)

----------------------------------

My honest impression of it is that the fields across all documents are similar so I think once someone figures out one page that gets situated that they would mostly be able to do whatever they wanted in identity. I do think it has a lot of data, and from person to person they will judge this as a positive or as unessisary detail. OSA is kind of all about excessive detail so i'm not so worried about it overall.

I think the class system is slightly confusing but I believe it's benefits out weight the learning curve by allowing just small segments of identity to have to be customized. Most likely if people do make edits or custom NPC identity they will focus on a few class types that are more interesting like voice sounds, over all expressions, but some of the more obscure one's they will most likely leave alone.

There's a 2 point system that is taking place which is most likely the most confusing thing about it, I haven't talked about it yet. In the folder you'll see Motif, Mien & Reaction, Emo:

Reaction and Motif tie directly into key words the mod developer has put in their scenes. For example I put a spank in my scene xml or I label adore as Affection. This points to the reaction_toSpank (In the reaction folder) or Affection (in the motif folder)

These then point to faces, sounds, and reactions. So to try to clarify.

Mien and Motif go hand in hand,            reaction and emo go hand in hand.

Reaction and Motif look at what the scene is described as by the developer, and it looks at the intensity of the scene and mood of the actor, and decides an emotional reaction or sound:

Part 1 is:  "How did this event make the actor feel? Output: "Happy' "  (Motif or Reaction)  >>  "This is how they look happy" (Mien Emo)

The main thing is Reaction + Emo is in regard to specific events that occur,   Motif + Mien are more passive and are in regards to the theme of the scene

At this point I'm wondering if CEO is going to stick with XML or port some of it over to INI.

Hi Migal,

-Identity or Animated Scene developers will use XML
-Users will use in game interface and INI files to customize preferences.
-Skyrim Mod developers outside of scenes will use papyus CK and sometimes XML for interacting with OSA scenes

I get your idea on the expression engine and it makes sense, the last issue that I see is that it would require more mod events. I'm starting to consider the mod event itself being the main limiter to what's happening, in letting the timing and the microadjustments called by flash it would require a lot more mod events, if the flash is calling each tick of the MFG. What I mean is I think only so many mod events can be processed at a single time and anymore get put on a wait list, if the wait list reaches X amount then it throws the whole list away ignores them all and starts over. Maybe I've partially miss though, do you think it would be best to leave the ticks of the mfg controlled by papyrus or have the UI communicating each one? The drawbacks I see to the first is you don't know when it's really done or happening since mod event delay + ticks being framerate based, and drawbacks I see to the 2nd one is x20+ more mod events being sent which (However the mod events would eliminate the need to MfgConsoleFunc.GetPhoneme)

I doubt that sendmodevent has a limiter like that. It is probably a very simple method that loops through an array and triggers any matches.

In my testing, I had flash progressing the MFG every 50 milliseconds and it didn't have any kind of lag. It was only when additional node-related calls were made at the same time on the same character that it started to falter. I think that if you solve that problem with a priority-like system you will be free to send quite a lot of calls this way.

I haven't tested with multiple simultaneous scenes. But, it seems like each character has their own independent processing. In other words, if you mess up one actor, it doesn't make all nearby actors jitter. So, I would expect it to scale fairly well to multiple actors/scenes.

In terms of cam with undressing, my PC is still not getting visual update if TFC is enabled when stripping occurs do you have any suggestions to make this stop? I recall us talking about this before and seemed like you got it sorted out.

I was able to fix that with something like this after the equip change:

Utility.wait(0.5)
targetActor.QueueNiNodeUpdate()

Second one kind of random, but I'm desperate:

I've been trying to make this work for hours across many sessions and for some reason I just can't get it to print anything but [] I was wondering if you had any ideas. I don't understand what it means by the start location (I mean roughly i get it but to an exact folder starting with / or not etc. I'm not quite sure): In miscUtil

; Get an array of files in a given parent directory that have the given extension.
; directory is relative to the root Skyrim folder (where skyrim.exe is) and is non-recursive.
; extension=".nif" to get all .nif mesh files.
; (default) extension="*" to get all files
string[] function FilesInFolder(string directory, string extension="*") global native

I need this feature to test 2 things, 1: i need to scan a folder in identity for additional text files so custom sound packs can be included, Once papyrus does this search it would send the info the UI and the UI would loadvar whatever is there.

2: I need to know what plugins are installed for modules to know which buttons to show or not. For example if a user doesn't have wiz sex installed I need to hide those buttons. The only way out of it I see is to make a folder who's function is just to hold text documents which only purpose are to represent that a module or plugin is installed. I'll scan this folder at the start and relay it to the ui so the ui has a list of installed plugins.

I've never used that function. But, the description seems straight forward. I would start troubleshooting it by trying to get it to return the contents of the root folder. Not sure if that would be "/" or "" or even "." or something. But, once you get results for the root, it should be easier to branch out to other folders and filter for file types.

Regarding "2:", I think you could accomplish that a little easier by having the plugin do a "check in" and set some flag on the main script ("isWizardModPresent"). You should be able to set things up in such a way that it should have always checked in by a certain point in the start up process if it is installed.

Thanks Pipdude,

That's really helpful, testing the equip fix now. I noticed something similar with actors but didn't think about it basically 1.07 could have npc scenes so I could start 10+ osex's  at once and performance was about the same as just 1 happening which was not great in 1.07 but I was suprised to see if one scene had such an impact that multiple scenes didn't really add much to the cost. I didn't really have any clue why that might be but your idea sounds right on.

The WizSex plugin is a little different then that. The module holds all possible scenes/plugins regardless if they are all installed. A plugin has no tangible mark in Skyrim it's basically just animation registered in FNIS, so wizard sex plugin would just be a folder with the wiz animations and a behavior file but scene data for every plugin available would be installed upfront with 0Sex even if the plugins weren't (Except the hkx and behaviors). So I have nothing  in game to query to see if those animations are ready.

Basically it's to help with HKX limit, so I can animate as much as I want without worrying about the cap since eventually people could pick the packs they wanted if it came to that point, and also I can't release the rough blow jobs on nexus so I'm using plugin status there to make it need an extra step to aquire but also filter in case people don't want that content on their game.

I need some kind of way for a flag that it is installed to come up but it has to be the kind of thing that isn't all in one so if wiz is installed but an other plugin isn't that they don't overwrite information upon removing or installing one.

Thanks for the help. Deleting "FNIS_0SA_System_Behavior" gets me past the loading screen, but now I'm experiencing some erratic animation glitches. Pressing "0" on the numpad often causes the two actors to merge together, or "embrace" from a considerable distance and animations will begin and then quickly end before completion. What did I do wrong?

The UI looks great, btw, from what little I saw.

Hi Dauvmire,

Sorry I left that one out you do need that one to get the animations started. "0SA_System" try putting it back in from the zip run FNIS again and see. Maybe shifting some things around wound up fixing the issue. Let me know what happens please either way.

The "0SA System" file was correctly reinstalled with the new demo, so apparently something else is the culprit. The following is my current behavioral files and FNIS log.

post-947789-0-30177400-1461654117_thumb.jpg post-947789-0-21538100-1461654869_thumb.jpg

And if this helps, my load order includes: XPMSE, FNIS, Schlongs of Skyrim light, 0SA, in that order, all recently updated.

Actors are still merging or alignment is off noticeably but not completely, as you can see. Things get worse from here and usually crash or freeze.

post-947789-0-19379500-1461654456_thumb.jpg post-947789-0-71235000-1461654461_thumb.jpg post-947789-0-05993600-1461654469_thumb.jpg

@Kinky The actors I targeted were all custom followers that have always worked in the past.

Thanks again for the help.

Strange, I installed the 1.08 demo 3, run fnis, but no mcm menu is shown. Everything works fine though, and when I force update mcmby using console command, it register osa too, but I couldn't find its menu.

The mod no longer includes an MCM menu.

Well, then I have nothing to worry about!

Hi Dauvmire,

First off your Skyrim looks amazing, nice!

Sorry if you mentioned this but at a glance it seems like you don't have sexlab so potentially you don't the papyrusUtil scripts. If this is the case download it off nexus and I'm fairly certain it will fix the problem. Let me know if not and I'll keep looking into it.

There's a second problem going on in terms of alignment and also if you use OSex on a template NPC like generic guard it doesn't work. I've fixed but haven't posted an update yet so in 1.08C currently that will happen.

If the fix does work to at least keep OSex stable and performing smooth, alignment still will not be perfect sometimes, and the Tpose on generics I mentioned above, I think these are separate things from the issue of the crash you are talking about.

After installing the 1.08 demo 3, FNIS show 6 possible consistence issues:

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V1S.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V1D.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V2S.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V2D.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V3S.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\01B\ST9\Adore\bST9Adore00__V3D.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF_S
 6 possible consistence issues

Is it ok?
Oh, and is it compatible with shape atlas for men?

Sounds like you need something like this:

plugins.ini

[Plugins]

0sex=1

WizardSex=1

RoughBlowjob=0

Cumshot=0

DriveBySpank=0

customplugin1=0

Where users would decide what plugins they want enabled and program would know what to use and what to skip.

Sounds like you need something like this:

plugins.ini

[Plugins]

0sex=1

WizardSex=1

RoughBlowjob=0

Cumshot=0

DriveBySpank=0

customplugin1=0

Where users would decide what plugins they want enabled and program would know what to use and what to skip.

Yea pretty close, thanks!

It's still needs to be a little different to explain: When I put it on Nexus it will have xmls for all scenes in the regular 0Sex + Bad Boys of Skyrim + Wizard Sex but it will only have the animation files for regular 0Sex. A Plugin is just extra animation files, but the plugin scene xml are stored in the default 0Sex so all of them are there regardless of if it's installed or not (except the animation files). So I need a way to know which to disable the navigation buttons for plugins that aren't installed.

Something like that is close and would work but it would require the user to go in edit it to activate a plugin and if they forgot to or didn't know how they would wind up with buttons that went to scenes with no animations. Also it wouldn't let me completely disable the rough blowjobs (and require a patch to gain them) which I need to do to put it on nexus.

The folder idea was basically like that but something that could be installed and removed by a mod organizer with the plugin to signify it existed, an empty text document named the plugin name that I could locate by scanning a folder if I can figure out how to do it. Basically a list like that but no file would = 0, file would = 1

0Sex would be a module and Wiz Sex BadBoys would be plugins for 0Sex, meaning it's cast the same way just it's getting animation expansions.

Drive by spank, 0Tentacles etc, Dynlo combat move, something else made an other developer, would be modules that could have animation plugins with expansions. 

I see, you first want to create system similar to sexlab animation registry then if animations are not there disable those pathways. Pipdude will probably know how to do this. But it would still require that users do rescan of all animations once new animations are installed. I think sexlab creates json files for this (SexlabConfig.json).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to play with xml's again and i noticed something strange so i have to ask is it ok if tags are closed like:

<tag= some values/>

and like this:

<tag/>

Seems bit strange since i got used to closing them like this </tag> in html.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also now i tested and got some issues with main menu equipement.

Jessica

Gloves: Mage gloves works fine

Cuirass: Master robes of destruction works fine

undefined: Nahkriin (dragon priest mask) unequips master robes and cloak and doesnt redress them

undefined: Master robes of destruction unequips robes and cloak and redresses them

boots: Mage boots works fine

pants/skirt: cloak works fine

weapons: Incarnate I NoN unequips ok and then on equip shows message WEP ADDED: DESS ESG that never goes away

Outfits - does nothing

View equipement - does nothing

equipement slots - does nothing

undress/redress all work fine

Orgnar

everything works fine only barkeeper outfit was undefined

By the way do you need return option on menus? "No" key (Num1) seems faster and one less option to choose speeds up search.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Played some more with expressions and sounds. i lovered both 60 and 50 on prespank by 10 (maybe to much?) and that seems to give better looking mouth.

For extra sounds in sharp.xml i had to change tags from mien to emo to make it work. While this does provide more sound options i still miss louder responses to spank that previous version had.

Hi Migal,

Please let me know, it might help. I imagine it's package or topics being applied to the actor? One issue is that I can only rely on the CK so much because the CK is limited in applying overwrites and changes. I'm preferring outside documents up to this point primarily because it allows infinite customizations to be added without fighting over a form or having to be loaded into persistent memory. 

It would have to revolve around voice packs using shared topic infos.

I would need to know where corresponding results for key and mouse click traps are being sent outside.  It would have to piggyback on top of whatever functions were sending requests to your animation control.  So, for example, when someone increased speed we could call a random set of vocalizations designated as being for that speed.  Sound FX like slapping are different and it's probably best to keep your current rig in place.  But, phrases, grunts, screams and breaths are all just dialogue and the game engine has ways to handle it that might offload some of your current processing.  My own experiments indicate the game's phoneme animations in dialogues override mouth animations but not necessarily the rest of the face or head, unless you're intentionally applying specific expressions to the topic info.

One thing:  It would be a lot more work for a modder to set up than simply dumping some wav files into a folder and editing some XML.  Admittedly, the way you have it now, I suspect a monkey could get new vocalizations into the game (that's a compliment).

Hey, this may have already been answered before... but whenever I use this mod I have trouble with the male Shlong. The shlong always stay stationary and does not move at all with the different positions or hand stroking. I have Shlongs of Skyrim installed and the HDT All-in-one pussy installed.

My load order is:

Shlongs of Skyrim Full

0Sex

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

Hey, this may have already been answered before... but whenever I use this mod I have trouble with the male Shlong. The shlong always stay stationary and does not move at all with the different positions or hand stroking. I have Shlongs of Skyrim installed and the HDT All-in-one pussy installed.

My load order is:

Shlongs of Skyrim Full

0Sex

Already been answered and suggested to author of HDT animated pussy here to fix description but they keep install order wrong.

What you should do is install XPMSE after all those mods and that should fix issues you are having.

My load order is:

Shlongs of Skyrim Full

0Sex

Already been answered and suggested to author of HDT animated pussy here to fix description but they keep install order wrong.

What you should do is install XPMSE after all those mods and that should fix issues you are having.

Thank you! That did the trick for the most part. The shlong will work for the first round of animations, but every other animation after that the shlong is stuck in a stationary position again!

CEO,

Saw your earlier conversation with Pip about the FO4 Geck.  It's an open beta.  Anyone can download it today with a Bethesda.net account and the Bethesda.net launcher.  Interesting note, they are pointing people to Skyrim's CK wiki for usage instructions, to give you an idea of the degree of similarity.  This may bode well for porting possibilities.

Edit:  Initial thoughts.  It's the next version of Skyrim's CK and it's 64 bit.  Animations appear to be handled in the same way – behaviors in Gameplay/Animations.  FNIS may work with little modification.

Heh.  It threw 430 errors about navmesh, bad properties and scripts as soon as I loaded the FO4 ESM, so it should be very familiar to most of us.  Handles that more elegantly, though.  The errors show up in a list that can be cleared, but you can look at the entire list at once instead of ignoring errors with "Yes to All."  There is also some kind of layers interface and a materials palette, although I haven't explored them yet.  It may be that we can select objects in a cell and add them to layers which can be turned on and off for easier selection or activation by script.  It's slick.

Try with a completely blank slate. Many esp mods also have dll plugins that do significant things. Try starting with a new profile in Mod Organizer. No ENB.

Ok i tested in on another windows (same version thought, in fact i have windows 10 Pro x64) with the same mod build i have, and then on fresh installed client with required mods only. Result still not changed - it's not working at all, but "help actra" showing existing spells. Also blank MCM menu showing up on demo2 version. So i'm stuck again, but it's not mod conflict i guess. Can it be connected with installed applications somehow or may be windows build?

If you have anything you want me to check - bring it, i really fired up on solving this issue for the Great Justice xD

Also tried to change system language - not working. 

Try with a completely blank slate. Many esp mods also have dll plugins that do significant things. Try starting with a new profile in Mod Organizer. No ENB.

Ok i tested in on another windows (same version thought, in fact i have windows 10 Pro x64) with the same mod build i have, and then on fresh installed client with required mods only. Result still not changed - it's not working at all, but "help actra" showing existing spells. Also blank MCM menu showing up on demo2 version. So i'm stuck again, but it's not mod conflict i guess. Can it be connected with installed applications somehow or may be windows build?

If you have anything you want me to check - bring it, i really fired up on solving this issue for the Great Justice xD

Also tried to change system language - not working. 

You can try to Install only latest versions of  SKSE, USLEEP, SOS, XPMSE, FNIS, OSEX, papyrus utility and SKYUI and see if 0sex works on a new game (coc riverwood).