OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

That's partially what I'm thinking is that even if it is available, the action script can handle it pretty easily so it might be best to just bundle it up with a toggle in OSA and it might tie into other systems in the future relating to profile.

-------------

In terms of the mouth. Are you using the mouth that adds a new mouth nif that's on the nexus? I can't remember the name of it but I seem to recall it breaking phonemes for a lot of npcs. Is there 0 mouth movement at all even when entering or exiting a blowjob? The spank near the start should almost always force mouth movement also as a quick way to super test. 

if you open console click the npc and do: mfg phoneme 1 100

does their mouth change?

Just tested it with a blowjob, no mouth movement :( I don't use any mods that change body or body parts except for unpb and sos bodies for males. Strange that. Never happened before o_O

Going to test some more, also with the console command.

For drive by spank maybe it would be best to use paired animations.

There are 2 mods that i use. First one makes everyone stranger untill you talk with them. 2nd one generates names for any NPC that doesnt have the name.

People are strangers : link

Real names: link

And about expressions you asked before mouth gets opened to much and goes way below bottom teeth which creates a hole in the head. I can screenshot it if you want.

When it happens is it still closed and changed eventually or does it permenantly stay that way?

What I'm getting is that in 1.07 when OSex adjusted mouths it adjusted all 15 phonemes which was a lot of strain, even if they were 0s and unchanged it still had to check the phoneme to get the amount for each of them and then adjust them accordingly. This promised however that the mouth was always controlled. I'm trying to reduce this strain by recording in actionscript each movement of the mouth  and then reverting that movement whenever a new one happens which makes papyrus have to do substantially less. The issue is that if a mouth movement slips by unrecorded OSA will just leave it there until it adjusts that specific phoneme again which depending on which it is might not happen to often. 

So if it's a perm mouth shape they are assuming then it's related to my engine.

If it's just sometimes then it's different. A screen shot would help me see exactly what is happening and knowing how often / if it stays like that.

There's a few things that have reign over the mouth so there is always a chance that many can proc at once and make a not great mouth, for example if a lip sync procs right when a reaction to a thrust happens and the actor is adjusting their lips due to their passive sexdentity all at once with phonemes that don't blend well then a bad expression could happen but in that case it would also get cleared out relatively quickly.

try help actraga then maybe it was in quotes like help "actra" which would only open up actra and skip the actragas. Ahh nevermind sorry. Demo 2 didn't have actraga yet.

Well, thanks for efforts, i have nothing else that wait and hope then. Gonna check some stuff now and then thought, may be will get something. I will follow the topic anyway.

P.S: i am not that stupid to not check "help astraga" xDD

Well bad news and good news.

Bad news is i couldnt screenshot it. I did some extreme spanking on my PC girl and even though it got close to where it got stuck last time (hole below teeth started to show up) this time it always returned to something apropriate looking.

So good news is it was probably something random and expressions are working properly (in most situations).

I have no progress yet on the issue of people who can't start the scene. I most likely will not be able to find a solution without being able to recreate the bug. Generally when things like this happen in the past just releasing leads to people who hit the issue and have the will / knowledge to solve it who wind up reporting what their fix was so I'm optimistic it will get cleared up soon. One theory that's come up: the UI talks to the MCM right at the start to get the MCM to request it's keybinds. It's possible load order could effect this with the UI trying to talk to the MCM before it's set up. I'm unsure though. The bad news is that tests have shown it's an issue with the xml being read by the UI so even if key binds did work it would not be able to access scenes without reading XML. Maybe try reversing the load order of SkyUI, and OSA to see if that does anything.

Brand new game.

I've tried reversing the load order from being the first one to load, and being the last to load.

It didn't work.

My Load Order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

FNIS.esp

FNIS_PCEA2.esp

The Ningheim.esp

The Ningheim - TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

0SA.esp

I tried running on a bare minimum setup, with very few esps, and it still doesn't load.

Perhaps it doesn't work for custom races? I'm running it with ningheim race for my char. Although that wasn't a problem with version 1.06.

Dunno i'm just spitballing.

Or perhaps implement hotkeys in an .ini file like Immersive first person mod does it?

Seems like we got a good amount of stuff cleaned up still a few loose ends on the major issues and a few things going on for some users still but made a lot of progress. I would put up a new version right now but my working draft that I put the corrections in is mid way through getting spell effects working, I should be able to do it within a day or two so once that's done I'll release a new demo3 with corrections and to test the spells also with some wizard sex in play.

However I just had a wiz sex disaster where I had the wrong spell effect loaded in for hovering...

tumblr_o65xtcquNU1ubnr1mo1_r2_1280.jpg

Well bad news and good news.

Bad news is i couldnt screenshot it. I did some extreme spanking on my PC girl and even though it got close to where it got stuck last time (hole below teeth started to show up) this time it always returned to something apropriate looking.

So good news is it was probably something random and expressions are working properly (in most situations).

Hi Kinky,

If you want you can try this I think I know which one is causing the issue for you, which might be more of a customization of sexdentity thing then a global problem, maybe the default lip sync patters don't work good on your face gen.

Data\meshes\0SP\codex\identra.xml <--- open this

You'll see two lipsync blocks one with gender="F" one with gender="M" make sure you do this in the female one. The blocks below are for each vowel and the shape their mouth should make. There can multiple per vowel.

copy the first 

<a l="1" sdelay=".25">
      <ph sy0="1" am0="30" pan0="10" rev0="1", sy1="1" am1="50" rev1="1" pan1="10" sy2="1" am2="80" rev2="1" pan2="10"/>
</a>

and paste that over the <e> through </e>

change the a's to e's so it looks like:

<e l="1" sdelay=".25">
      <ph sy0="1" am0="30" pan0="10" rev0="1", sy1="1" am1="50" rev1="1" pan1="10" sy2="1" am2="80" rev2="1" pan2="10"/>
</e>

a

That's their mouth shape for different vowels at different strengths aeoiu. I think the e is the culprit so maybe changing that one will fix it. Back up the file first because of the xml is in wrong it will freeze your game.

Also since you mentioned spanking they have different face patterns for different things so it might not be part of the lip sync pattern which is what spanking uses. They have passive mouths weaved in depending on the type of scene also unrelated to if they are speaking or not.

Hi LaEspada,

Maybe custom race and something I haven't considered yet about that although my people are also custom races so I'm not sure unless there's additional stuff going on with Ning. Most likely it's a system related thing and I feel like it goes beyond the hotkeys and most likely would effect the scenes as well not being played right.

When I update 1.08C again i'll make a few extra scripts to try to see what we can figure out if you're ok with helping me sort this out. I'll make one with the key prebound just like 1.06 in the MCM to see what happens at least, if the rest of the xml does work etc.

we can take it from there doing small tests scripts to isolate the issue and at least start figuring out what's happening.

Wizard sex looks amazing :D

I had no idea what you were planning for that but from the screenshot it seems it will be a lot of fun.

Ill try to play with expression and sound xml's tomorrow coz my brain is soon going on stand by.

It could be about my pc face gen since her mouth are bit open by default.

TESV_2016_04_25_01_55_01.png

Still if 0sex behaves like it did in last test then im happy with that.

The wizard thing looks pretty good... can't wait to try it ;)

The problem with my animations is fixed. My Papyrus Util was the culprit. Since I didn't have sexlab installed I downloaded and activated papyrus util. When I switched back, activated Sexlab, animations worked. Don't know why but that's what caused it^^

(Sven still going good with alignment... ;) my favourite test subject :D)

Hi LaEspada,

Maybe custom race and something I haven't considered yet about that although my people are also custom races so I'm not sure unless there's additional stuff going on with Ning. Most likely it's a system related thing and I feel like it goes beyond the hotkeys and most likely would effect the scenes as well not being played right.

When I update 1.08C again i'll make a few extra scripts to try to see what we can figure out if you're ok with helping me sort this out. I'll make one with the key prebound just like 1.06 in the MCM to see what happens at least, if the rest of the xml does work etc.

we can take it from there doing small tests scripts to isolate the issue and at least start figuring out what's happening.

I would totally be okay with helping out. I really want to see OSEX take off and be amazing. (it already is but even more so)

I'm experimenting on things from my end to see if it works. I'm busy these next few days due to finals week, but I'm still open to helping out.

Anicae, on 24 Apr 2016 - 8:34 PM, said:

Nice glad it's worked out. That should do it, I use PapyrusUtil.clamp to make sure mfg values don't go over 100 which causes them to snap back to 0 so it makes sense that it was having issues without it.

That sounds good, that just enough time for me to fix up this version and get a new version with some tests we can do. It will be just some simple script overwrites but should shed a lot of light on this. I'm not happy about this issue also and really want to get it fixed, while everyone doesn't experience it a fair amount do and I don't want to leave people in that spot interested in OSex stranded so I'll do whatever I can.

I'm sorry if I'm being dim, but when I load up 1.08Demo3 there's no MCM and nothing happens when I press NUM Enter. My hot keys are mapped to my numpad because I'm left-handed if that makes anything awkward ...

Hi EniracY,

You most likely are in the boat with people who's UI can't read the XML I'm looking into it but so far have not found a solution but will do whatever I can to fix this. In the meantime all you can do is confirm that the esp is installed correctly by type in: help actra 

into console

4 things should show up SPELL AND MGEF for Actra and Actraga which verifies the esp is activated.

If this is the case I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until this problem is solved as I don't know how to fix this at the moment.

-----------------

I think the num pad is semi-weird for everyone but there's just no key realestate on the left side that can handle a dpad mapping well that isn't already used by Skyrim so I defaulted it to there.

if you do want to change keys you can in:

Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\act.xml

in act change Bind="DxScan Code of the Key you want to use"

this will rebind the OSex start key

and

Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\key.xml

has bindings for the others keys

However I don't think this will do anything for your issue and the issue will continue regardless of what the keys are set as. 

Ok i was to curious and had to check that expression xml file (Data\meshes\0SP\codex\identra.xml) but now im bit confused as to what final result of instructions you suggested should be.

There are 3 <a> blocks and you told me to copy first one (that has one <ph> over to <e> block that is only one but contains 3 <ph> subblocks.

So im not sure if i should:

Copy <ph> block from <a> and replace all <ph> from <e> or add it to <e> as extra <ph> subblock?

Copy whole first <a> block rename a to e and paste after <e> as extra <e> block?

Or something else?

I usually just lurk here, but I was having issues with the scene not starting when I pressed 0 and did a little hunting. Turns out that if you use Scoped Bows and activate the tweak that displaces the sneak eye to the lower left of the screen it will screw with the scene start up. I'm sure that won't fix everyones issues, but if it helps anyone at all.... here you go. If you look in the files of Scoped Bows it has an interface file that I suspect was the issue. Perhaps other mods that use similar files might be contributing to the problem? Might be worth looking into.

Ok i was to curious and had to check that expression xml file (Data\meshes\0SP\codex\identra.xml) but now im bit confused as to what final result of instructions you suggested should be.

There are 3 <a> blocks and you told me to copy first one (that has one <ph> over to <e> block that is only one but contains 3 <ph> subblocks.

So im not sure if i should:

Copy <ph> block from <a> and replace all <ph> from <e> or add it to <e> as extra <ph> subblock?

Copy whole first <a> block rename a to e and paste after <e> as extra <e> block?

Or something else?

Copying the PH will work also. To explain each <a> is a possibility when that vowel happens, you can put as many in there as you want it will roll 0-(total amount of As) to decide what lip sync to use. You can take any copy either the entire <a> through </a> or you can just copy the <ph> and overwrite the the <ph> in e.

for one's with multiple <ph> in them it means more then one ph is being adjusted simultaneously when that one happens.

I just choose the first <a> as an example because it's just the basic Skyrim ahhh which works for most situations but you can use any. I basically just want to try putting in a different shape for the "e" to see if that's the one giving you a problem.

For the questions you asked:

-Copying ph from <a> and overwriting the <ph> in <e> will work.

-Copying and renaming <a> to <e> and pasting it over <e> will work but you want to clear out that original <e> in doing so and not leave it. It's the one I think making the face messed up for you so if you left it and had 2 <e>s, (one being the original still) it would still include it in the mix (it would happen 50% less since there would now be 2 E shapes but still would be there.)

Sorry if this is confusing let me know and I'll try again!

--------------------

This might be to much info here but just putting it for later to shed light on things. When sounds are added that are spoken, in a different section of the 0SP folder they are given vowels associated with the sounds and a power of the vowel: sy0, sy2, sy3, are the different powers for example of that vowel so the sounds can have appropriate lip shapes for how they sound. You'll see there's a class at that top of each lipsync block so you'll be able to define LipSync per character in case of this situation where the defaults just don't work well on a certain npc, you could define an exact LipSync type just for them without having to change their sounds and everything else, since all the sounds is communicating is what kind of vowel it should be but the shape of the mouth per vowel can very depending on their lipsync class.

I usually just lurk here, but I was having issues with the scene not starting when I pressed 0 and did a little hunting. Turns out that if you use Scoped Bows and activate the tweak that displaces the sneak eye to the lower left of the screen it will screw with the scene start up. I'm sure that won't fix everyones issues, but if it helps anyone at all.... here you go. If you look in the files of Scoped Bows it has an interface file that I suspect was the issue. Perhaps other mods that use similar files might be contributing to the problem? Might be worth looking into.

JThor thanks for this input and as a note I recall now seeing similar things mentioned on the nexus mod Floating Health Bars when i was trying to figure out bubble text. It mentioned in some of the comments that it was incompatable with certain mods that altered the directory path Skyrim uses by default for the UI making it unable for the UI to find files at the correct path.

This could very well be it in that some mod is installed that is altering the default path the UI looks to for files.

I'm sorry if I'm being dim, but when I load up 1.08Demo3 there's no MCM and nothing happens when I press NUM Enter. My hot keys are mapped to my numpad because I'm left-handed if that makes anything awkward ...

Hi EniracY,

You most likely are in the boat with people who's UI can't read the XML I'm looking into it but so far have not found a solution but will do whatever I can to fix this. In the meantime all you can do is confirm that the esp is installed correctly by type in: help actra 

into console

4 things should show up SPELL AND MGEF for Actra and Actraga which verifies the esp is activated.

If this is the case I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until this problem is solved as I don't know how to fix this at the moment.

-----------------

I think the num pad is semi-weird for everyone but there's just no key realestate on the left side that can handle a dpad mapping well that isn't already used by Skyrim so I defaulted it to there.

if you do want to change keys you can in:

Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\act.xml

in act change Bind="DxScan Code of the Key you want to use"

this will rebind the OSex start key

and

Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\key.xml

has bindings for the others keys

However I don't think this will do anything for your issue and the issue will continue regardless of what the keys are set as. 

So I had a look in game, and those console items came up fine, but nothing even when I remapped the key. Thanks anyway and I shall keep an eye on what occurs :)

PS: From what I've seen in the screenshots the UI looks gorgeous.

Thanks and yea I think you'r absolutely right about it, I'm a little worried because it cruises on just pretty simple papyrus for a while before the flash takes the scenes. The actors are just hanging around waiting to T-Pose and flash doesn't touch them till both of them complete their Actra papyrus which takes a upwards of 1/2 a second. 

The test arrangement I had set up used pretty much the same code that you were and it lined the actors up every time. So, I'm thinking:

A. The alignment issue is being caused by something that was added since the last preview you posted.
B. That it should be resolvable via spacing out some of those initiation calls, running "QueueNinodeUpdate", etc.

Downside is that the initial set-up time may need to be a little longer. But, I doubt most users would mind that in exchange for stability.

In prior OSex's it was checking the positioning every loop (2-4 seconds) which I'd like to get away from and seem like it's almost there, once they are locked down they are good to go for the duration of the scene so I might just put a few ticks of an update loot at the start that does the positioning function on them a few times before turning off. Your other point is related to this also, because that's why I implemented actraSync. Even if flash was sending the 2 skse events back to back to animate the actors they weren't receiving the animation at significantly different times. All things point to papyrus having a lot of leniency when it gets around to implementing a sendmodevent and can just ignore them also if it's stressed.

Definitely don't want to call something like that every loop. Speaking of which, I noticed that you are calling the SOS fasterect animation every time an animation is called. Is that needed? Seems like you should only have to call that once (and only on male characters). Not certain. But, that could be a source of issues/slowdown.

You could be right about the timing of SendModEvent. My instincts are telling me that those are ok and that the culprit is what is being called within those event methods. It feels to me like there is a game engine "frame" and problems can occur when multiple node update requests on the same actor land on the same frame. I believe that is why Expired set it up so that you can write up several node adjustments and then run only one "apply" command. There must be some kind of refresh/lookup/cleanup type action that goes with applying a node update. If two of those refreshes happen within the same frame it basically destroys both of them.

I've seen expressions and sos node changes interfere with each other that way and start to "jitter". But, when you turn one off, the other works fine.

I think there's a solution where you funnel all requests through a system that intelligently combines requests and delays others based on a priority system.

issue is that I'll need a lot more then just 2 fields to make this work, it will be the most complicated in terms of stuffing data into a mod event so I need to use the best solution possible. I could potentially put all the names of bones into a predefined array but in some cases if the actors were going to just cast spells off into the distance or if they were originating from the ground they would still need X Y Z coordinates, or the bone node to end at, the start location, the actor numbers, and the type of spell effect to use. So something like: {Spellffx Array Index to cast}, ActorCaster# , CastingBone# , (ActorTarget#, TargetBone#, or X, Y, Z) 

But my hesitation on using split and resorting to substring is merely due to experience and I'm going to try split instead, string assembly like actraSync always is troublesome for me, the 0 count confuses me, actraSync took me like 4 hours to make of spamming messageboxes in game lol. If you have time some guidance would help me. I've pulled it off in flash for the "she, he" syntax using split join but don't see the tools fully for accomplishing it through papyrus. How to go around just finding the comma storing that # then substringing past it.

example Fione,Guy,Hand,Head

I need to make sure especially with spells coming into play that it's the cheapest way of going about handling the string I just can't see exactly how to put that together in another way.

Split shouldn't be too expensive on smaller strings. Though, it does get exponentially more expensive the larger the string gets. And it is a mystery to me what Papyrus does well with and what it struggles with. But, this split method has performed well for me to pass multiple values in a comma separated string:

String[] stringValues = StringUtil.split(dataString, ",")
int i = 0
while(i < stringValues.length)
   int subsetA = stringValues[0 + i] as int
   int subsetB = stringValues[1 + i] as int
   int subsetC = stringValues[2 + i] as int
   ; Do something with the subset of values. Then do the same thing to the next 3 values and so on...
   i += 3
endWhile

So, in this case you have an indefinite number of values it can receive and they are grouped in sets of 3 variables. You would just need to build a big string in the flash that orders the values in this way.

Thanks for the feedback and the help pip dude, Maybe it's NDA but are you Gecking?

I really would like to have made it into the beta. But, the request thread was filled up before I even knew about it.

I was doing another FO4  playthrough with mods and am looking forward to working on it. A lot of new things to work with and looking closely, the graphics/engine is quite a bit improved over Skyrim. The expression engine appears way more sophisticated.

There's a split in feedback from almost unfunctioning to super smooth, I'm inclined to think at this point there's a conflict going on and not a performance curve. Something with the save, with another mod, like that causing all of the issues because of one thing. I'm looking into it. Some of the SKSE stuff I use comes with disclaimers that it doesn't work on certain load order lengths in the 200+ length, most likely not the case but are you running a mod list around that length?

Just for sanity's sake, I think you should require that people requesting help with bugs test for the same error with no other mods running. That way you can know if it's a bug with your code or a conflict. Both should be addressed. But, that part of the troubleshooting should be done before it starts taking up peoples time here.

Not at the moment but it's easy to put in I just haven't got around to it yet. I'll have it in the next version at least as an xml option maybe an in game. Eventually it will have an ingame menu toggle.

I made an .ini parser that works similar to the xmlparser. Puts contents of ini file into an object of variables. I can send if you're interested? Mod users are more familiar with the ini format than xml and it gets you out of having to make a GUI for every option people might want to adjust.

Hi Ari,

It's unfortunate but it doesn't look good. Most likely this is the rare case where the UI can't read the XML. It goes further then just keys working and would effect all scenes as well. The base of the issue is that the entire mod's script is handled in the flash movie of the UI, the UI accesses txt documents which it reads as XML to know what to do. As far as I know what happens is for some people their Skyim UI is not allowed to read text documents. I do not know why and it's challenging for me to figure this out without being able to recreate the problem. I will keep trying to find a solution but am hoping a user in a similar situation with the knowledge on this subject will help figure it out and post what they did to fix it.

As a very last test to verify the esp is activated. sign into came and in console type "help actra" you should see 4 things show up Actraga Actra as MGEF and as SPEL if this is the case it means the mod is activated correctly yet will not be able to function currently on your system until a fix is found. I'm sorry for the trouble!

I may have missed clarification. Ariharu, did you try running 0S without any other mods running (other than the requirements)?

It's also possible that some other mod does something in the UI that throws off the main reference to the swf that gets loaded.

Seems like we got a good amount of stuff cleaned up still a few loose ends on the major issues and a few things going on for some users still but made a lot of progress. I would put up a new version right now but my working draft that I put the corrections in is mid way through getting spell effects working, I should be able to do it within a day or two so once that's done I'll release a new demo3 with corrections and to test the spells also with some wizard sex in play.

However I just had a wiz sex disaster where I had the wrong spell effect loaded in for hovering...

tumblr_o65xtcquNU1ubnr1mo1_r2_1280.jpg

I don't think that's a disaster - in fact that should be called a feature, call it the "Hawt Sex" addon.

You are doing god's work CEO!  Just incredible!

Some feedbacks about I have found that could need fixing:

- I remember in 1.07C we could shift + DLEFT ou DRIGHT to increase or decrease arousal level.  Seems to me the Sub (female) moaning is not changing during sex. 

- And yeah, some Sub partners alignment are a bit off.

Everything else for me is just WOW.

Thx for sharing this mod !

Cheerz

Thanks Pipdude for the feedback and help, all makes sense to me, Agree on extending the loading section of the mod at the cost of a few 100ths of a second, in light of some things that came up today I will most likely have to do that anyways, regarding checks for creatures and some other stuff to give OSA more versatility, and it's a good price to pay if it can promise stability. I feel like now it's fast enough that it could load combat moves off of which is my goal so hopefully I can keep it within that range. A draw back to the system is that it's casing with input to getcrosshairref which is limited range as opposed to a spell, in hindsight this will most likely have to be changed too, to allow for long distance moves to be used.

I agree that with the papyrus side of papryus managing the expressions in that there is some ideal system that I can't wrap my head around. Most likely it would involve giving the actors an array or variable for each phoneme and modifier and updating what it's goal should be, the ticker could process this one at a time and go further if more commands are in line saving processing power by having it maintain a grand total instead of sometimes have it fighting over a phoneme or modifier. It's hard for me to figure out exactly how to go about it in Papyrus, I imagine I could do it but without dynamic properties it would need to be a beast system to get them all to fall into line without a lot of if checks, I'll most likely revisit it at some point.

I see your point about frame rates and that being needed to read the node, way beyond me but it makes sense. I see your point and it made me curious are you referring to NiOverride. I have tried but can't make it play in with OSex because of it's requirement to know the base mod, I'm not sure how to get the information reliably everytime like "OSA.esp" and even if I'm inputting it correctly. (Mostly for the context of developers adding stuff outside of what I do.)

SoS animation spam is a good point also, maybe you'll have some ideas for me because I got forced to do that. The SoS animation is only applied if the 3D is loaded so if the player undressed their characters manually they wouldn't get the erection applied without having the animation event trigger again, this would also effect esg. I could tie it into the OSA undressing systems so at least that's covered but I think that's handled differently on different setups. My character's SoS is revealed on removing slot 45 but most have it attached to the body so revealed by 32 but technically 51 or 52  so it would be hard to know exactly when the SoS appeared in order to animate it. Resorted to just spamming it with the animation but most likely there's a better way, I just can't see it.

-------------------------

Please yes on the ini parser, that would be a big help. I'll be leaving a majority of the deeper config outside skyrim in documents so that will help but do plan on a couple toggles for things in game. Got it on the split thank you that will work perfectly!

Sorry about Geck because i want to see what you got in store for us, I think the sooner you have access to GECK the better it is for everyone. Doesn't sound like it will be much longer anyways until a full release.

That being said I still deal with shit daily from CK, freezing, adding on 100k hex values to my last entry everytime I reopen it etc. so they should just skip the charade and release it.

You are doing god's work CEO!  Just incredible!

Some feedbacks about I have found that could need fixing:

- I remember in 1.07C we could shift + DLEFT ou DRIGHT to increase or decrease arousal level.  Seems to me the Sub (female) moaning is not changing during sex. 

- And yeah, some Sub partners alignment are a bit off.

Everything else for me is just WOW.

Thx for sharing this mod !

Cheerz

Thanks micachu for the nice comment!

Arrousal levels are coming back don't worry! It's technically already in Sexdentity, but I'm not outputting a value for it and it's not changeable but it will be soon.

---------------------------------

With flash I'm able to gather what most would consider a very obtuse amount of data on the actors and combine this with tracking thrusts it's able to be as realistic as we can make a formula for. I've got everything from tightness, tightness resilience, arousal, wetness, attraction, preferences, soreness, a lot more all being tracked. I was looking for a way to output it all into a 5 degree score but the outcome resulted more in a change in direction on sexdentity. This will play into a number of things that are live at the moment just not used fully because of the arousal system not quite done so hopefully the whole system's ability can be seen soon.

Before their arousal level went from 0-5 and each theme ranged from bad to great, for example the Affection chart would range from  an actor having a horrible time to a great time in an affection style scene. The new way I think makes sexdentity more tangible, it functions in a "moods and emotions" sense.  The mood is first processed in the tag like "Affection", for example feeling bad during an affection scene. Their sexdentity points that to an emotional expression. Like "Happy", "OFace" "Curious" "Angry"  Affection in a good mood could point to the happy face but affection in a bad mood could point to angry, that's the basis of the new sexdentity: constructing more literal emotional expressions that get assigned to moods per tag. Basically it's coming back but not quite there yet but it will be better.

I may have missed clarification. Ariharu, did you try running 0S without any other mods running (other than the requirements)?

It's also possible that some other mod does something in the UI that throws off the main reference to the swf that gets loaded.

Yep yep, i tried with no unrelated mod active, but same result. I must say, that i just switched off ESPs nothing more though.

Yep yep, i tried with no unrelated mod active, but same result. I must say, that i just switched off ESPs nothing more though.

Hi Ari,

I'm trying to find the source that mentioned that the swf directory could be moved and what mods do that. I'll report when I find it, it's possible it's a document that isn't tied into an esp so it's presence alone could be causing the change regardless if an esp is activated but I'm still looking into it.

Try with a completely blank slate. Many esp mods also have dll plugins that do significant things. Try starting with a new profile in Mod Organizer. No ENB.