OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Just so I don't spend time looking for something that isn't there, are there any new animations added since 1.07c? I didn't see anything saying yay or nay in the description.

The bent-over-the-knee position has a left/right spanking animation. The legs-in-the-air missionary has a few variations. Don't know if there are other new ones though...

I beg your pardon, but how can i update this from 1.06 version? I tried to switch off 1.06 esp, than made new save without it, unpacked everything from archive above, than i started the game and nothing appears to be working. It just says "1 MCM Menu registered", but nothing really shows up. I did something wrong?

The Demo 3 run very well so far and now i can see the potential and the hard work for this project. Thanks again for this !

I have one question: in the 1.07c version i could the actors move (adjust) in the scene with "ctrl+3" or something. For me i have my own bodyslide version and adjust little bit according to my needs.Little bit work ,but for me was essential. Can you intergrate this feature for 1.08,i ts possible ?

I beg your pardon, but how can i update this from 1.06 version? I tried to switch off 1.06 esp, than made new save without it, unpacked everything from archive above, than i started the game and nothing appears to be working. It just says "1 MCM Menu registered", but nothing really shows up. I did something wrong?

Anyone have any ideas about my issue? Cuz i feel like i will lose my mind if i don't solve it soon. Wasted about 3 hours already, still have no clue what is wrong with this =_=

Anyone have any ideas about my issue? Cuz i feel like i will lose my mind if i don't solve it soon. Wasted about 3 hours already, still have no clue what is wrong with this =_=

My idee would be : I using Nexus Mod Manager for this,i unistalling this(1.06 or 07), than i run FNIS,go into my latest save,load it and save it,exit game.Than installing the newest "DEMO 3" ,run FNIS and load the latest Save. Done. The newset version have no MCM.

Its big update so lots of issues to report this time.

- female player still always recognized as dom (now there is arange in main menu so this can be fixed manualy but its a pain).

This and next one are really big issues.

- starting alignment issues. While in previous demo i had situations where actors were misaligned the way you describe it, this new demo seems lot worse. Its not just bit wrong angle but i was getting situations where standing adore was back to back or side by side.

- main menu is buggy. When you select some options from the list and they do not contain anything there is no way to return but main menu stays broken till scene is restarted.

-some scenes have no progression path (from standing adore: turn her arrond -> lay down on your back ->go between her legs? = UI gone).

- missing icons (obvious one)

- during spanking she is only heavy breathing there is no feel of pain, i didnt hear any female voice (beside breathing) or male one.

Ill have to test this more.

- to strong expressions - sometimes it happens that mouth are opened to much (chin goes way below teeth level creating a hole between teeth and chin)

- couldnt unequip cloak (cloaks of skyrim), dragon mask, gloves, boots from female actor (Scene UI). Unequip all from main menu works. Didnt test 1 item at a time from main menu.

- some scenes have wrong description of speed. Cant remember which one. (3,1,2,4 )

- Spanking animation plays nice and hit sound is applied at perfect timing.

- Navigation menu is back and looks great

- Arange option helps a lot with current issues of female player not recognized properly as sub. Although "Arange" doesnt really explain what it does.

This was all in 10 minutes test so i probably missed some new good or bad stuff.

In the middle of some other work. So, haven't tested in game yet. But, screens look great.

I did quickly look through the code and see the note above about using substring. What about using split instead? That seems like it would more easily accomplish what you're doing in 'OnActraSync' and a few other places where substring is used.

Regarding the alignment issues, I wonder if that is coming from multiple requests for node updates (expressions, etc.) coming in too closely together. I've noticed that if you don't organize those types of commands in certain ways it can cause the model to jump around in unpredictable ways. I would test just lining up the actor and delaying all other requests related to nodes (resetting expressions, sos, clothes, weapon sheathing, etc.) to see if that makes it work more consistently. That type of problem may be more pronounced for people with slower machines where the 3D engine is getting a backlog of node refreshing (or whatever is causing that stuttering. That area is beyond my knowledge.)

Regarding xml not loading in some cases. That could have to do with security/file permissions. Maybe those users have strict anti-virus programs or other restrictions set. I recall someone saying that they had this problem running on linux. This type of issue is probably only the tip of an enormous ice-berg of problems anyone trying to mod Skyrim through linux is going to have. I would count those cases as people using unsupported software.

There is no longer an MCM. You may have it installed correctly.

My idee would be : I using Nexus Mod Manager for this,i unistalling this, than i run FNIS,go into my latest save,load it and save it,exit game.Than installing the newest "DEMO 3" ,run FNIS and load the latest Save. Done. The newset version have no MCM.

Hmm, i will try it. But why then it says that "1 mcm menu registered"? oO

Start scene button is still num 0, right?

Do you not have any other mod installed that uses an MCM? SOS? Even XPMSE has one.

My idee would be : I using Nexus Mod Manager for this,i unistalling this, than i run FNIS,go into my latest save,load it and save it,exit game.Than installing the newest "DEMO 3" ,run FNIS and load the latest Save. Done. The newset version have no MCM.

Hmm, i will try it. But why then it says that "1 mcm menu registered"? oO

Start scene button is still num 0, right?

Do you not have any other mod installed that uses an MCM? SOS? Even XPMSE has one.

Well, yeah i have lots of mods, 54 of them using mcm to be precise.

I have the "animation freeze bug", even though I never had the problem from 1.06 and the various incarnations of 1.07. Even 1.08c works for me. But 1.08d doesn't.

Things I've done for 1.08d (still doesn't work):

Ran FNIS.

Started a new save that never had any previous 0Sex.

Reordered 0SA.esp around, retried several ways.

CE0: It occurs to me perhaps it needs an MCM menu after all, even if the MCM menu almost does nothing?

I agree that having the MCM menu missing is a letdown. I've spent quite a bit of time adjusting the meshes, scale, and skeletons of both characters and had achieved perfect alignment without the mod's scaling feature, but now with no option to turn it off- it's a disaster.

I'm also having the issue of the female character staring off as the Dom. awkward but not unfixable.

it took several tries to get the actors actually facing each other and not hugging the air about five feet apart, not sure what's causing that.

but on a positive note, the performance of the scene, and my entire game is a billion times faster than when I was trying 1.7 I'm looking forward to trying to get the hang of it some more tonight :)

Hey CE0 sorry for not providing a lot of feedback and stuff, but just here to say its amazing to see how much 0SEX has progressed, I think the floating interface is crazy good.

Some stuff from testing 1.08 demo 3:

• Some people talked about the actor freezing stuff, which I found happened a lot more on console spawned npcs than npcs who were originally there already (Lucan vs random soldiers)
  • Alignment is off sometimes (one actor faces the wrong direction, medium sized gap, actor spins around in circles never really stopping). I think the "correct" alignment is slightly off to the right (or left depending on how you look at it), about 2 tankards off.

I think there's other stuff but these were more noticeable I guess. Just want to say again that the floaty interface is amazing, pretty sure this is the first mod to have something like this or at least with this level of polish.

For the MCM note, I just will not be using MCM style menu anymore but I will have some config options in my UI. I'm moving away from MCM because I think the clean saving process is an issue for a lot of users and that's just an MCM thing, plus it can communicate much more efficiently with my UI if it's all the same (visual unity as well). OSA still might need some clean saves on major updates but I might be able to eliminate the need entirely to ever clean save which is the goal I'd like to pull off. 

OSA will still have MCM like options which will be on the OSA main menu. It's just like the scene menu but can be opened at any time (not just during a scene) where you'll be able to disable / enable scaling, make females always sub and rebind other modules to OSA besides OSex. Not complete yet but it should be relatively quick to do, not a big hurdle. I'll have it soon. 

Thanks Kinky for the awesome feedback,

Luckily a lot of the stuff is just things that I haven't got around to yet due to the development state. Menu's dead options, the laying down scene (something I'm working on to get to cowgirl faster but not done yet, forgot to disable it)

I'll have to look further into the the expression issue it's possibly tied into the same thing caused by the starting alignment where it's getting a back up of faces and playing them all at once maybe. It could also be a preference thing based on the kind of face gen you prefer not meshing with the way I've set up the lip sync and some phonemes mess the face up more then others. Is it just a little much or is it like there face is getting ripped open? if it's subtle i suspect it might be my "e" vowel lip sync which could be prone to that kind of thing with the teeth going above the bottom lip.

I'll look into the speed text to clean it up, I forgot about it but recalled after you mentioned it that I had no idea what the speeds were actually so I think I just typed in some stuff and haven't measured the animations yet which would be quick I'll get that in since it's easy so we don't have to worry about it anymore.

--------------------

For the fem voice being thin on stuff. The female is by default my "_OGal" intimate voice class which I'm kind of shy about over using since I'm not totally happy with the wav files she has, i trimmed a lot of the wav files that I wasn't happy with for her from 1.07. Currently the xml has her only breathing but she has the ability to do more in the demo, it's just not put in her Sexdentity xml. The sounds I think you want I don't have in yet, they have the primal sounds and the primal suck sounds but need a third pack for sounds that aren't absolutely related to sex, which pain and shock sounds etc would fall under.

In the meantime time she can a stronger sound palette in the version you are using if you want to play around with it some and see if you can get better results:

If you go here:

Data\meshes\0SP\class\_OGal\intimate\mien\

the pattern the spank is using is: emo_Sharp 

so open up Data\meshes\0SP\class\_OGal\intimate\mien\emo_Sharp.xml

You'll see this:

<voice>

<mien fo="ivo" ty="breath" sy="0" per="100"/>

</voice>

you can add more sounds to that like so:

<voice>

<mien fo="ivo" ty="breath" sy="0" per="10"/>
<mien fo="ivo" ty="effort" sy="0" per="15"/>
<mien fo="ivo" ty="subtle" sy="2" per="25"/>
<mien fo="ivo" ty="medum" sy="1" per="35"/>
<mien fo="ivo" ty="loud" sy="1" per="55"/>
</voice>

fo="ivo" means it's from  the intimate voice pack so you can leave that alone

ty is the type of sound, she has breath, effort, subtle, medium, loud. frenzy, flavor.

sy is the style of the sound (intensity basically.) they go from 0-2 but a lot will be duplicates at the moment.

per is the percentage of that line of xml to occur (minus the percentage of the line before it). For example it will do breath0 10% of the time, effort0 5% of the time (even though it says 15 since it's minus the 10% from breath. They have to be put in order of their percentage numerically like I did above.

Data\Sound\fx\0SA\class\_OGal\ivo to roughly see what sounds are available, if I don't have sound files for a certain tier there it usually means I just repeated them from a lower power of the sound or substituted "breath" for now. If you do mess around in it you'll have to reload Skyrim everytime you change the XML as it doesn't refresh the xml once it's been loaded per session.

Thanks Kinky!

Hi Pipdude, 

Thanks and yea I think you'r absolutely right about it, I'm a little worried because it cruises on just pretty simple papyrus for a while before the flash takes the scenes. The actors are just hanging around waiting to T-Pose and flash doesn't touch them till both of them complete their Actra papyrus which takes a upwards of 1/2 a second. 

In prior OSex's it was checking the positioning every loop (2-4 seconds) which I'd like to get away from and seem like it's almost there, once they are locked down they are good to go for the duration of the scene so I might just put a few ticks of an update loot at the start that does the positioning function on them a few times before turning off. Your other point is related to this also, because that's why I implemented actraSync. Even if flash was sending the 2 skse events back to back to animate the actors they weren't receiving the animation at significantly different times. All things point to papyrus having a lot of leniency when it gets around to implementing a sendmodevent and can just ignore them also if it's stressed.

The main point of actraSync is for wizard sex however so I can have the actors cast spell effects at each other, like lightning bolts and stuff so I'm making actro aware of all actors and using it to cast spells between two since it's able to get the locations of their body parts:

for example lightning from hand to leg:

spellCast.MoveToNode(actra[0], "NPC R HandA [RHnd]")
spellTarget.MoveToNode(actra[1], "NPC L Calf [LClf]")
testSpell.cast(spellCast, spellTarget)

issue is that I'll need a lot more then just 2 fields to make this work, it will be the most complicated in terms of stuffing data into a mod event so I need to use the best solution possible. I could potentially put all the names of bones into a predefined array but in some cases if the actors were going to just cast spells off into the distance or if they were originating from the ground they would still need X Y Z coordinates, or the bone node to end at, the start location, the actor numbers, and the type of spell effect to use. So something like: {Spellffx Array Index to cast}, ActorCaster# , CastingBone# , (ActorTarget#, TargetBone#, or X, Y, Z) 

But my hesitation on using split and resorting to substring is merely due to experience and I'm going to try split instead, string assembly like actraSync always is troublesome for me, the 0 count confuses me, actraSync took me like 4 hours to make of spamming messageboxes in game lol. If you have time some guidance would help me. I've pulled it off in flash for the "she, he" syntax using split join but don't see the tools fully for accomplishing it through papyrus. How to go around just finding the comma storing that # then substringing past it.

example Fione,Guy,Hand,Head

I need to make sure especially with spells coming into play that it's the cheapest way of going about handling the string I just can't see exactly how to put that together in another way.

Thanks for the feedback and the help pip dude, Maybe it's NDA but are you Gecking?

Aff can you tell me how exactly it's happening. Do the animations not start at all, do they start but then just stop working, how soon does it happen / how far into the scenes can you get.

2 things I can see:

-OSA is too heavy currently for the setup you are running or location you are currently at in Skyrim. However I doubt this because a new save should be clean and it's substantially lighter then before so using it from an isolated place like a cave should have max performance regardless of set up so that's an easy way to narrow this point not the issue. Having the actors regularly so far apart does sound like a performance issue OSA is hitting which might lead to more things. Need to figure out if there's a conflict going on or the mod is just asking to much of the system.

-Do you have papyrus util installed and up to date? It comes with a lot of mods so you might have it but maybe a later version, the one with sexlab is always the latest or you can download the latest directly from nexus.

CE0,

please tell me where can I learn more about your ENB settings. I'm using Poupurri too, but it's not quite as good as yours.

Thanks!

Hi Lumenis,

I wish I could help but I don't know how to tweak the ENB at all and haven't touched mine. It's out of the box Poupurri with nothing else coming into play that I can see outside of textures for the actors body which I vary and use most of the popular ones so results should be on par regardless of what you use.

All I can really say is: there's a lot of places in Skyrim I can go where my game looks like trash. When I take pics I go to areas with light I like and have a few custom lighted areas set up with my fave lighting. The rotation of the actors towards a light source and the type of light source it is can make the same scene go from looking horrible to photorealism, mixing in face lighting usually helps a lot too.

So, first off, this mod is amazing. Thanks for giving it to us and updating, working on it, improving it etc.

Now, for feedback, not much there. All works well, except what Kinky mentioned with one scene (but you answered that already so... yeah.)

Tried with a new save, went to Riverwood and convinced Sven and Faendal to test this.

With Sven it always ended up strange? Either they stood too far apart or not infront of each other. Faendal everything worked fine, alignment fits between fem. Nord and him (except for some hoverhands but I guess that's because of my prefered body mod (UNPB) and your custom one being a bit different. No biggie.)

Menu stuff, also mentioned by Kinky.

Wishfull thinking or what I would like to have. (That's just some thoughts about what I would like to see, what would make this mod even better for me.)

First time decision for where you want your character to be, dom or sub. Switching them is a good thing (seeing that the last version i believe didn't have that or I was too stupid to find it^^), but if you could like, check a box or something to tell your mod: yes, I prefer to be the sub, thank you. Would be very nice :)

Now, one tiny question. For future plans and updates will this require a clean save or just overwrite in MO? I get nervous with clean saves, paranoid more likely, that I screw things up and lose a lvl 50 character due to me being a noob ;)

All in all, awesome work. Thanks for creating this mod.